Lazy Sunday

Story Info
What can we do after that movie?
2.2k words
3.91
3.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

The following is a story I wrote upon request of a lady who enjoyed my other stories. Feel free to let me write something for you too ladies.

*****

It has been a comforting day. Nothing much has happened, but you have certainly got the relaxation you felt you needed. As the movie in front of you comes to a close you are thankful that I have been able to provide you some lunch as you watched it. I am no chef, but it was good food nonetheless. That slight cold in the air has kept that blanket wrapped around you. What to do now that movie is over? You think of something but are not quite sure if you should ask me for it.

You look across the room, me sitting at the sofa chair over there. Maybe just the subtle gaze of your eyes will hint at what you want from me. You try to make those eyes look big and cute for me, just the way you know I like it. I haven't even looked at you though, since the end of that movie. You gently move around in the chair, hoping that maybe the sound of your movements might get my attention momentarily. I do look over at you briefly, though I look away again.

I double back though, as I see how wide your eyes were held, how much attention you seemed to be giving me. I cannot help but think of how stunning you looked just then, how well my heart skipped a beat, seeing you look so cute. Maybe it was just the way you looked but I can't help think of what I might want to be doing with you. Maybe I should see if I can take that thought a little further. I look at you again, this time though, I look straight into your eyes, just as you look back at me.

You are more certain that you have my attention now. You subtly move the blanket around you, suggesting that there is a gap in the seat near you, perhaps enough room to fit me in. I lean toward you slightly, taking that one last look at you before I start to move closer. I see you smile gently as I do get closer. I can't be surer that I am going in the direction you would like me to go. I kneel on the ground just in front of your seat, simply looking up into your eyes.

I smile towards you, and you smile back. It seems that both our little plans have worked, despite the lack of words we have had with each other. I gently step my knees closer to you and slowly slide a hand underneath your blanket. You feel my fingers drift up your leg, subtly touching you, teasing you with the thoughts within my mind. I move the blanket out of the way. You are kept warm but now I can see your leg in front of me. I gently kiss your ankle.

I kiss again, moving further up your leg. I look up at you, as if to ask permission to kiss you further. You don't have to nod; I can simply see that your approval of my motions in your eyes. Another kiss against your leg, this time closer toward you, slowly moving up your leg. I follow with another and another, passing your knee and pressing gently against your thigh.

You cannot help but let your legs fall further apart for me. You know I love spending time kissing your legs right there. I know you like the feeling. You can feel the passion of the moment stir within you, like an echo suggesting how you may feel next. You feel my fingers glide up your leg, gently holding your thigh, a soft massage as my kisses press against you. It seems I spend my time there, kissing every part of your leg, sometimes closer to your pussy.

You feel my breath run against your leg. You begin to wish you had no underwear on right now. You have no doubt that the feeling of my breath would be stirring you even more if those panties were not in the way. I begin to kiss your other leg. My fingers too move to your other thigh, caressing you gently, subtly kissing you there once again. I seem to be moving slower as the temptation builds within you.

You cannot help but place your fingers in my hair, trying to subtly suggest that I move my mouth closer to your pussy. You cannot help but move your legs further apart, tempting my kisses to venture closer to your clit. If only your panties weren't in the way. You move your hand and slide a finger under the strap of your underwear. You begin to pull it down your leg, hoping that I get the hint. You are sure I will.

The gentle movements of your panties hint at where you want my mouth. My kisses begin to explore up your thigh slowly. You can feel my breath against you, warmer than the air between your legs. I gently lick up your thigh, slowly moving towards your pussy as it gets wetter for me. My teasing seems to stop though, my movements are directly going where you want them. You can feel the press of my tongue against your thigh as it moves closer, closer, closer.

You cannot help but take a deep breath as a wave of pleasure seems to travel along your body. It seems to last forever, but it probably doesn't take a minute for the tip of my tongue to press against your clit. You know I love that taste. You cannot help but grip my hair as the feeling seems to crash like a wave along your body. Your fingers hold my head there as my tongue begins to move around your clit, exploring ever angle, tasting every aspect.

You feel my finger slide up your leg and gently push into your pussy. I begin to rub you, slowly at first, though I seem to increase my speed as the passion builds within you. You feel a second finger slide further into you as I press closer to you. The feeling of my tongue stirs your body, seems to quake your hips as you try to subtly slide yourself closer to me.

My face seems to press closer to you. Each movement of my tongue seems to find another spot within you. Each movement of my fingers seems to venture further down. You try to part your legs more for me, but this is too difficult in your current seat. You are about to move yourself to let me closer to you, but you feel another wave of pleasure pulse across you. You somewhat lose control of your hips for a moment. Maybe you just cannot move for now. Maybe you will just have to keep me there.

Your fingers grip my hair more tightly as this pleasure seems to slowly take control of you. You try to use one hand to brace yourself as you gently push your body closer to me. You try to hold my head between your legs with the other. Once again though, you momentarily lose control as you feel a third finger sliding in your pussy. My fingers are so tight within you, exploring what you feel like under them. Another moan escapes your lungs. You know I like that sound.

There is some other feeling against your leg. You are not sure at first what it is. You are not sure you care right now. While the joy of the moment seems to take more control of you, you realize that feeling is the tip of my cock, softly rubbing against your leg. You can feel I am so hard for you as the side of my shaft hardens against your leg. You wonder if perhaps you wish to feel that feeling between your legs or further up, within you.

While you enjoy the pleasure of my tongue, you cannot help but desire my growing cock there instead. You try to subtly suggest I move my mouth further up your body by pulling on my head carefully. It takes me a moment or two, but I get your hint. Tongue takes one more taste of your wetting pussy before I kiss towards your belly. You gently regain some more control over yourself as my kisses travel slowly up your body. My fingers still remain in your pussy, though my movements begin to slow.

You feel one last movement of my fingers as I gently pull them from you. You feel the head of my cock press against your open pussy. I hold the tip there for you a moment before I begin to push forward. You cannot help but gasp in pleasure as you feel my cock push further into you then my fingers ever did. You feel a kiss against your neck as this feeling starts to take you over. I start to push in and out of you, slowly letting my cock slide between your open legs.

You try to catch your breath, but this is becoming more and more difficult as you feel my cock go deeper into you. You continue to try to let your legs further apart for me, but it is difficult within this chair. You slide your hands down my back, tightly gripping me as my body presses against yours. The feeling of my body held against your nipples mixed with the whirlpool of emotion from every other direction. It is all a good feeling.

I seem to press my body closer to you as you, trying to get my cock further into you. Each of my kisses press harder against your neck. I seem to become less subtle with each kiss as my thrusts into you begin to quicken. You move your hands down to my ass, hoping maybe to help me push myself further into you. My cock simply glides down your gushing pussy as your moaning gets louder. You have little control over anything but your fingers as you try to hold me close.

The seat beneath you starts to rock and sway as my pushing gets faster and faster. I push harder, deeper into you. Your legs cannot part further, but they feel like they simply split yourself in half. You voice begins to echo around the room as your orgasm grows. It is a voice you want to let out, you know I want to hear. You know I will hear it. Your fingers grip me more tightly as the feeling of your orgasm starts to take even more control of you.

My kissing of your neck seems to become just a simple pressing of my lips as I try harder to focus on my pushing within you. I want your orgasm; I need your orgasm. Your voice stirs further as that feeling takes control of you. You cannot help but shout as your body throbs with pleasure as your pussy gushes with the feeling of your cumming. Nothing but your hands seem to still be under your control as you grip me tightly.

Your orgasm echoes across your body. Even your hands seem to fall beside you as I continue to push myself within you. The pleasure seems to remain, but you slowly gain more control of your movements. I simply try harder and harder to thrust into you, moving my face above yours to see the pleasure in your eyes. You slide a finger between your own lips and gently suck on it. I understand your suggestion.

You know I cannot hold myself back for much longer. I remove myself from between your legs. You slide your body quickly down the chair. You have not quite gained complete control, but you think you have enough for this last movement. You kneel before me, you mouth open. I softly slide my cock between your lips. You know it will not take much effort for me to cum. You are sure I am close.

You wrap your tongue around the tip of my cock as the movement of my hips becomes little more than a gentle shudder. You move your head up and down a little, your lips along my cock. I look down into your eyes. You know I will not last long, so you try and please me as much as possible in what little time you have. You taste the tip of my cock as you feel my shot of cum rupture into your mouth.

You feel the last twitches of my cock as you suck the last of my cum away from me. I cannot help but hold myself there a moment longer, enjoying the feeling of where your tongue is. It seems to take me a minute to regain control of my own movements as I pull myself from you. Both of us have enjoyed the oral we received, both of us enjoyed the press of our hips against each other. It has been a lazy day otherwise, but we ended it well together.