Le Amour De Bob Et Bobbi - Friday

Story Info
The Beginning of a Sexy Weekend.
2.5k words
3.91
1.6k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I should have known something unusual was going to happen as soon as my wife rang me at work. This rarely occurred as she had quite a busy job herself. In a clipped, business -like voice she informed me, " I'm going to drop the kids off at my parents for the weekend."

"Oh" I replied, similarly crisply, "Are we going somewhere?"

The somewhat insouciant reply was, "Hopefully somewhere you'll like..."

My boss decided to thrust his head in the door of my office at just this psychological moment.

"Gotta go. Catch you this evening "

I was about to hang up and just caught the faint reply, "Hope so.."

My attention was then diverted to a range of statistical projections regarding the next quarters sales figures and queries as to why they were not 10 per cent higher.

It wasn't until lunchtime, 12.30 on the dot, that I had time to ponder further the import of my wife's cryptic conversation.

By the way my name is Robert, but you can call me Bob, and I am 37 years old. I have been married to Bobbi, (Yes, you can spare me the humour, I've heard it all before), for over 10 years and we have 2 children, girl aged 5, boy aged 2. The perfect nuclear family you might say.

There is a pattern usually followed to the narrative of the events I am about titillate you with. Physical descriptions seem very important so I will begin at this point. I'm reasonably physically fit but carrying a bit of a paunch as many semi-sedentary office workers do at my age. My moustache is well groomed and my brown hair kept fashionably on the long side. In short I am no Adonis and I definitely don't have a 12 Inch cock.

Bobbi usually in these stories is some blonde bimbo with extraordinary curves. While this is not strictly true in her case, she has short brown hair, possesses a mischievous smile plastered onto a broad open face, a generously shaped backside, which had expanded somewhat with the advent of children, and smallish breasts which actually looked great on her. Another very pleasing aspect to Bobbi was her legs. While she was not an overly tall person, these gorgeous limbs were long and shapely. She had always looked great in short skirts, not that she seemed to wear them much in public any more.

Enough with the scene-setting! You are either waiting for more or you have decided this is not your thing.

Another convention in this type of storytelling is to go onto describing our sex lives. It boils down usually to two categories of relationships. The first is where the glamorous pair has sex at least three times a week, having placed all sorts sex organs, and other objects into all manner of bodily cavities. The episode set out below would be just an enhancement to their already healthy vibrant amorous relationship. Of course there is nothing wrong with that, but we definitely fit into the second category. Children, busy lives mean not much time alone anymore.

When we were first entered into our relationship like all young couples we couldn't keep our hands off each other. Both of us came from liberal families so there was no impediment to cohabitation.

We were not terribly experienced when we first hooked up but we made the most of books like "The Joy of Sex" and "Getting it on." Soon there weren't many positions we had not tried and very few places where we had not fornicated. But all of this cornucopia of sexual pleasure faded into the background as the vicissitudes of life impinged.

Now we usually resorted to doggy style over the bath before work or a quickie on the couch after the children finally went to bed.

Enough of the preliminaries. I left work at precisely 5.01pm. On the way home I bought a couple of bottles of Brown Brothers Prosecco at the bottleo, and picked out some white roses from the florists.

Armed with these accessories, I exited the vehicle in our driveway and proceeded towards our house. It was a warm summery evening courtesy of daylight saving. My attention was drawn to a vision appearing at our front door. I gasped in pure admiration and shivering erotic delight. For there to greet me was Bobbi; but not workday housewife Bobbi.

My eyes started at her feet which were set in red high heels, then moved to her shapely legs covered in fishnet stockings which disappeared high up on her thighs beneath the hem of a very short black dress. I was acutely conscious of the beginning of an uncontrollable erection making the front of my work pants stand out like an Egyptian Pyramid.

With a twinkle in her eye Bobbi said "you better come in." I wondered about the double entendre. She swivelled on her heels and I followed her into the house. Cheekily she flicked up the back of dress to reveal shapely naked buttocks. I almost tripped over my now grossly enlarged dick.

Then Bobbi bent over to pick up something from the floor. Now I had a birdseye view of the brown puckered rosebud of her anus just above the glistening lips of her pussy. The gates of heaven were open and I almost fainted as a wave of ecstatic jubilation overcame me.

It would seem Bobbi had sex on her mind!

"Wow! You look fantastic!" I exclaimed as I handed over the flowers. She reached over and kissed me fair on the lips, inserting her tongue briefly. "Thanks" she said, "Pour the wine."

As I looked for some glasses I took time to survey the sexy package Bobbi had spent time preparing for me. Her breasts bobbled gently under the thin fabric of the black dress. The points of her nipples were clearly delineated. I could smell my favourite perfume which had been liberally applied.

My hands were frozen as much blood had been diverted to my turgid cock.

"Pour the wine!", She repeated, rousing me from my sensual reverie. As I filled the glasses I asked, "What's the occasion?"

"Nothing in particular."was the reply, "I felt we needed to refresh our relationship."

"Heartily agreed." I replied.

Bobbi prepared some snacks in our Danish post-modern kitchen. As she glided around the stark white benches and pulled out items from drawers lower down, I could not help but notice that absence of drawers under that little black dress. It kept creeping up exposing globes of curvaceous buttocks and snatches of snatch. I stood transfixed. At one point Bobbi reached over playfully and rubbed the extent of my distended manhood through my clothing.

"Down tiger." She purred.

Then she allowed me to sidle up behind her while she was busy cutting up cheese.

I swiftly released my erect cock from the confines of my trousers and pressed it's rigidity against the smooth globe of her semi-exposed behind. Pre-cum blazed a snail-like trail on the warm flesh as I rubbed my rod between the cleft of her buttocks. "Later." She whispered. I noticed Bobbi's breathing becoming shallower and faster. A soft ,"Oooh." Escaped her lips. I tentatively reached my left hand under the front of the gossamer-thin garment and ran my fingers down the lips of her hot vulva. They came away coated with hot liquid. Bobbi's panting became louder and then she gave a grunt of passion as I gently worked my finger into the entrance to her sopping wet vagina.

Without another word she put down the cheese knife, turned and crouched low, all in one smooth movement. I felt her lipsticked lips enclose the tip of my cock and begin to suck. She ran her tongue down the sides of the by now grossly enlarged organ and cupped my balls one by one in her mouth. My entire penis felt submerged in a warm salivary bath.

Erotic convention says this oral stimulation should go on for half an hour or so. But the truth is I'm no practitioner of tantric sex.

Within 30 seconds I had one of the most intense orgasms I had ever experienced. Semen threatened to erupt in irresistible waves. Similes ran through my fevered mind- like an express train through the Month Blanc Tunnel, like a Formula One car going up the straight at Brands Hatch, like a monster wave at Bells. I couldn't hold back. The gushing waves of seminal fluid poured into Bobbi's willing open mouth. Such was the intensity of the explosion gobs of white paste ran down her cheeks.

"Fucking hell!", was all I could grunt. My legs turned to jelly and I started to shiver. A porn star would have swallowed the copious amount of jizz, but Bobbi spat most of it into the sink and wiped her mouth delicately with a tissue.

"Impressive", she said archly, " I'm glad we've got that out of the way. You better rest."

"Jeez, that was fantastic!" I gasped.

"I hope that's not the end of it, we've got all weekend. Besides it's my turn next.." she winked.

I took Bobbi's advice and staggered to the couch where I lay back, my now flaccid dripping cock hanging out.

My love put snacks on the table before me and sat alongside. This caused her dress to ride up, completely exposing her body from the waist down. We toasted, sipping wine as I started up a movie. It was a very slight comedy, and I honestly can't remember its name.

After a suitable interval of recovery I once again inserted my fingers between Bobbi's legs. She responded with a deep sigh and slumped back allowing more complete access to her pussy area. I rubbed my fingers up and down in the sparse pubic hairs remaining there, drawing a moaning response. My index finger flicked across her now supersensitive clit.

I knelt on the floor to worship at Bobbi's gate to heaven. My tongue glided leisurely up the inside of her spread thighs provoking a series of sighs and the odd gentle exclamation from her parted lips. Grazing across her vaginal lips and then rubbing my tongue across an enlarged clit meant I was rewarded with a vicelike grip of legs around my neck.

"Don't stop," she cried, squealing with pleasure. High heels drummed bruisingly into the small of my back but I carried on regardless. I was a brave explorer plunging into the wildness of darkest Africa. I was a full-forward lining up for goal 60 metres out and only 20 seconds left on the clock.

I was reaching for the very essence of Bobbi's sexual being.

The reward was a series of screams, shudders, humping motions, and after a final explosion of bodily fluids that almost choked me, an inert satisfied sexual partner.

"Fuck that was good," she panted, "I'd been thinking about that all day."

It was then I became conscious that my penis had revived itself from a state of flaccidity and become a rod once more.

To take advantage of this I grabbed Bobbi's legs, pulled them apart and raised them in the air. While not brutal, it was the act of a caveman taking his mate on the ancient forest floor. I thrust my hard organ into an extremely wet and open snatch. There was little resistance.

"Yessss!" Bobbi encouraged. In and out I went with rotating thrusts of my hips. What felt like warm honey coated my thighs. Slapping squelches accompanied my vigorous pushes.

"Harder, "she gasped. I complied, her obedient servant. Sweat dripped my forehead onto her heaving chest. Eventually I realised I was no Mick Jagger (I read once somewhere he came 3 times within 40 minutes). Slowing my frantic protrusions I withdrew, breathing heavily, and rested my weary head on Bobbi's breasts.

"Wow," she said, "My very own stud."

"Hardly," was my modest rejoinder.

In the erotic classics it was now customary for the sated couple to shower together gently removing the legacy fluids of their lovemaking.

Not us. We showered separately, me first. I felt drained but encouraged by the continuing hardness persisting between my legs. To jazz things up a bit I found the smallest pair of jocks in my underwear drawer and paired them with a tight singlet top that had last graced my body over 20 years ago. Definitely no porn star, I still felt cool.

When Bobbi took stock of my outfit she cooed, perhaps sarcastically, " Hot stuff.." Then she disappeared into the ensuite as well.

I decided I badly needed to fortify myself. Sitting down I helped myself to snacks and a long overdue glass of wine. Just as I was really starting to relax my wife appeared. Or should I say she made an entrance!

Bobbi flounced across the loungeroom with that big smile on her face. The fishnets and black dress had gone to be replaced by a short, completely see-through negligee which finished just below her waist. Her breasts were left bare and pushed up by an underwire arrangement. The erect nipples were topped with crimson gloss, accentuating their lusty prominence. Red high heels complemented the outfit.

"Fabulous!" I exclaimed ecstatically, as I applauded. She did a slow 360 to exhibit the whole sensual package.

"Let's go out on the deck," she said.

"The neighbours?" I queried

"It's nearly dark, they won't see much."

Shrugging I grabbed 2 wine glasses and the bottle and obediently followed the naked globes of Bobbi's bottom outside as she carried a platter of biscuits and cheese.

We sat side by side on a couch I had placed there years ago. It was almost dark and we turned off the inside lights to preserve some privacy. After a preliminary toast we slowly drank, snacked and admired each other. Small talk proceeded then we began canoodling like the star-crossed lovers we had once been. The feel of Bobbi's hot tongue as it invaded my mouth and grazed against my own was just as electric as it had been all those years ago. It felt like being tasered by a PVC clad policewoman (I imagine).

Our hands seemed to have a life of their own. Mutual fondling of nipples, then I felt a warm hand clasping my shaft as it thrust out of the tight confines of my underwear.

My fingers delved into the sopping wet box just next to me, whose lips were wide open ready to let me in. First one, then two and finally three.

Bobbi slumped back on the couch allowing greater access.

We were both gasping for air and grunting like rutting animals in a primeval forest.

I helped her stand and then bent her over the rail at the edge of the deck. Pulling my jocks aside I planted my cock right inside her pussy with the ease of a rat up a drainpipe. I could feel the hot velvety insides of her pussy pulling on my rigidity. We were both panting from the vigorous exertion we were undergoing all in the name of carnal fulfilment. I'm pretty sure we both orgasmed simultaneously. Bobby shuddering and moaning, myself thrusting and squirting. It was a glorious end to a fantastic evening spent together for a change.

Needless to say we rapidly despatched ourselves to the interior of the house and slumped, sated, into our marital bed.