All Comments on 'Learn Your Place Ch. 02'

by marx810

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing!

I love this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I was so excited to find you had posted part 2 of this story. The narrative so far has been excellent and very well written. The Master is slowly dehumanizing her in the most degrading way possible. The way he plays with her mind is chilling. What is very frightening about Nikki's whole ordeal is knowing now that there are possibly others out there like her in the same predicament with no way out. I am anxious to read next part but at the same time dreading what he will do to Nikki but hey it can't be any worse than what he has put her through already. If he is a member of an exclusive organization, will she be branded with their symbol and as her 'owner' will he brand or tattoo Nikki as his pet? I hope to be able to read next part soon.

babyjane12084babyjane12084over 5 years ago

This story is fucking out there. It's despicable how you want to break the human mind and body. Thank god I stopped on page 2 and decided to say fuck this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
3rd part

Will there be a third part of this story ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
bestiality freak

Take this garbage to Fetish. Anyone who wants to have see with dumb dogs is insane.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Continue

Please

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More soon!

I am loving this story, please post more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Can't wait for number 3!!

marx810marx810over 5 years agoAuthor
Chapter 3 is coming

Thanks for all the comments guys. I think this has gotten more than any of my other stories. Chapter 3 is on the way. I've just been busy and a lot is going to happen in that chapter so...yeah, thanks for your patience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing

i cant wait for part3 this is suck a good read!

keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Speculation I have

Perhaps the Master is a surgeon? This could explain how he can afford and bribe to the extent that he does in story. A job like that must earn him lost of money.

This could also explain why he's so confident in his threats of limb removal towards Nikki (Assuming it isn't just boasting to scare her) and how he doesn't seem to worry about making her bleed to death as slicing something off is bound to do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermarx810@marx810
Not much to say really. I'm a pervy guy and I like pervy stuff, be it on the more cute side of perv or the more twisted. I can be a bit busy so sometimes my stories will take a while for me to update but I will always finish them eventually. Anything other questions you have f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES