All Comments on 'Learn Your Place Ch. 04'

by marx810

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I adore the darkness of this story, those that don't simply haven't opened their minds to the depths of their own depravity. They're not comfortable enough with themselves.

Somehow this chapter left me feeling a little bit like Nikki, forced to endure a sense of limbo with the ending, because that is how it pleases you to write and end your story...

Don't pay any heed to people who anonymously slate your story, it's easy to criticise people for having dark concepts or a dark mind and typically comes from their own insecurity, after all, everyone has the x button in the corner of their screen, if they don't like something, they don't need to read it, the reason they continue to is because there is something to make them stay in the first place...

Thank you once more for this story, especially the first 3 chapters ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
THANK YOU

About time someone truly wrote a noncon story that stayed noncon. This is by far one of the best examples of extreme writing that is actually interesting, well formed, and erotica as all hell.

Thank you for doing it right

Thank you for not going all romantic at the end

And

Thank you for this one line in particular...”Oh, and anyone wondering why I didn't do a "Don't actually rape and kidnap people in real life guys." type message in the beginning is because...I'm giving you all the benefit of the doubt that you have common sense and can differentiate fiction from reality.”

Thank you for treating us like adults and not “got-to-spank-it” happy ending loving snowflakes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fuck off to mind control

People don't get their minds completely rewritten and personalities completely changed in a couple weeks to become obedient slaves. Nor would some murderous idiot take the risk of letting their slave go public if they didn't have some kind of magic power. Mind control bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love the Ending!

It came out of nowhere and it leaves a lot to each individuals imagination as to what happens next, without a major cliff hangar. Job well done, this is definitely the darkest story I have ever truly enjoyed and i'm glad you ended it this way.

notusuallyshynotusuallyshyover 5 years ago
Disturbing shit

I read all the chapters, I found them both disturbing and arousing. Unfortunately mind games are my kink too but I personally don't play, way too much risk to both of us. I would eventually plot and exact revenge.

Other than that, I watch people play games with each other all day, every day. People are naïve or very lucky if they don't see manipulation in one form or another in most relationships. I am continually amazed at the shit that people will put up just to please someone who really couldn't give a fuck about them. I would say nothing surprises me but it does; always!

Really good work, well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
aaaah

Please don't end it! This is the best thing I've read on Lit in a long time. I want more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved It

As a bit of a maso, I will say I am infatuated with Him. Which in turn has made me crave my own sadistic bastard of a Master even more so. Well done, I say. Well done.

And yet... this is the kind of story you never want to end. Fuck you, you sadistic mofo for getting me so hooked and then cutting me off!!! grrrrrrr hahahaha

Oh and yes, THANK YOU so much for not really giving it a Disney ending. And keeping him a horrible sexy bastard till the very end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing!!

I love your story, all the detail, twist and surprises you incorporated kept me entranced through every chapter. It was truly an adventure following Nikki and her time with/without...Him.

I love how quickly your story awakened the submission in me and I hope you make more in the next month or so because its truly been a pleasure to get insight to the darker side of your mind. I only wish you'd make another sequel with Nikki before you completely end this story, but your story, your decision.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

wow wtf youre so fucking talented as a writer what the hell wow i really never thought anything could be as dark as this ill never lay eyes on anything as good as this im literally writing down your username cause i wanna read all your shit thats how much i care about your writing and thoughts wow thank you so much <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing

I absolutely love this story. I don't understand how people cant. You see i am a submissive but without an actual Master. I haven't been made to do anything, but if instructed I'd try my best to please my Master. I can relate with Nikki as far as wanting to obey and be told, "Good girl" because that's practically all we live for. I'm glad that everything Technically works out for her. I mean really, as "sick" and "twisted" as all this was, she enjoyed it. I would probably do the same. But honestly if i went through all that and my Master kicked me out, even if it was for a reason, I'd probably get super depressed.

Go ahead and tell me that I don't know what I am talking about, how could I? But my point still stands.

I love this story/series and I really wish it wasn't over.

Thank you for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This Feeds My Soul

I never comment on this site but this time I just have to; you forced my hand haha—- ok first of all I LOVED this story, I’m going to miss it so much, I can’t believe it’s over!!!! Also DO NOT listen to whoever says this story is ‘too dark’; it’s not it’s like perfect dark haha. And we have VERY similar tastes, and I’m a pretty sick fuck too, so even darker than this would be a delicious scrumptious snack.(((I anticipate what you will come up with next.))) another thing—- bravooooo!! I have always fantasized about being kidnaped/abused/tortured/trained by someone who genuinely doesn’t care a jot abt you. There’s always kidnapping stories or non con where the Master character will sort of ‘fall for’ or ‘respect’ the victim in a way....and those are great and all, but finally some good fucking food; a noncon about a Psychotic Sadist training their slave that means absolutely nothing to them. I love how his last dog he literally killed because she bored him. That level of sadism— that right there is the fantasy. Side note the troll ending would’ve been dooope!!! That would’ve been really really cool and trippy. Thank you for writing this story and, again, I look forward to your next piece.... I hope it’s... very like this one... :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sequels

Can't wait for the sequels your such an amazing writer and that Dana cliffhanger is killing me, I actually read this more for the story even than the sex which is weird but I'm a bit picky with my erotica and this was definitely one of the best I've read. I especially love how you didn't just choose a cop out ending that ruined the whole story. so many people will hint at darker things and then they never really pay off, and leave you with masochist blue balls. Not to mention how authors rarely touch on insanity in anything other than a negative light, which separates the situation, because you can't see yourself as a normal person going down that path of insanity, especially in erotica, but it can really add to storytelling. I'm writing a bit of a short story (non erotic) about two people and their different journeys into insanity themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I like this story, and will definitely come back to it at some point. I do like the ending, especially because I got a feeling that the story continues, so a happy ending for sure.

And not to mention the psychological part of the story; I was deeply fascinated by it. It was both painful and full of pleasure, I could feel her emotional pain, but then again I could relate to the 'living in the present' thing.

All in all, you are a great writer and know how to keep the readers entertained. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Typical

Nothing I haven't seen before. Master is a Villain Sue whose power is never explained alongside his wealth, he somehow controls the entire city where Nikki lives with ease, is able to transport her multiple times without waking her; First abduction comes to mind. He never takes time to feed his dogs whom don't show any signs of starvation; His dogs never attack him even though they are said to be super aggressive; For some reason he has a random office worker in his group; he and his group never get stds from rampant fucking; and he looks like a Steven Seagal villain.

Overrall a boring predictable story where the villain is so insufferably invincible that it sucks any and all enjoyment out of it. It won't read any continuations since it's bound to be the inexplicably omniscient Master getting away with everything again.

TLDR; I doubt you'll ever respond, but this story ran on way too much Hentai logic to be enjoyed

marx810marx810almost 5 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous

Challenge accepted. Anyway, just in case anyone else had the same questions:

I also didn't acknowledge anyone using the bathroom or how he should be cleaning up dog shit either. Some details weren't important to the story I wanted to tell so I left them out. As for the group there's obviously more going on than you see in the story, which I mentioned in the Author's Note. I also already acknowledged in the author's note that I use porn logic and that's why no one used condoms or got pregnant. It's a writing preference. Also... what's wrong with looking like a Steven Segal villain?

As for everything else. It's a good thing everyone has their own preferences and can find something that's more suited to them isn't it? Good luck in that search bro. Happy fapping.

marx810marx810almost 5 years agoAuthor
One Last Thing

And this is more to anyone reading this than to the previous Anonymous, though I guess it applies either way. If you're just nitpick trolling me then you do you. Whatever gets your rocks off. I don't really care. But if you actually want to have a discussion with me about my story choices or whatever, then you need to come off Anonymous. I literally can't respond to Anonymous feedback and I won't clutter this section.

kiwiplumkiwiplumalmost 5 years ago
Two dimensional

It'd be better if you fleshed out the characters more, they were just a bit predictable. And the ending, it just didn't seem believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Learn your place

I loved this story !! Wish it was a bit more in depth but I like the darkness of it lol.

Please write more this dark or darker!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank you!

Finally a writing that actually puts me in sub space, after actual months of scrolling this site and tumbler! I read this all in one day and and now in service submissive mode haha! I absolutely loved this, thank you so much.

bandogirl09bandogirl09almost 4 years ago
I need more like this

Seriously I needed this, it Was amazing. I definitely would like to see something like this again being forced to submit and being conditioned in to a pup. I love that. Lol wish I could find a dom that could fill that peice of me . Sigh well I'm adding you to my favourites

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Need more

I’ve read all your stories and I keep coming back to this please write more that take place in this world

Would definitely love to read from the master’s perspective

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Absolutely Amazing.

Firstly, thank you for this wonderful story. I actually felt my submissive urges completely tied to Nikkis, loving His praise and fearing His anger. I actually cried when she got sent back to her apartment. I normally don't comment on stories here but this one really hit me hard and I just had to share how much I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
God I dunno how many times I’ve come back to read this

I really hope those sequels are near the top of your list I need some more good stories to read and you are definitely my favourite writer on this site

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

And I’m back read all of it again for the hundredth time and it’s just as good as the first time I don’t think I’ll ever be sick of this story

marx810marx810about 3 years agoAuthor

lol Thank you so much. I don't know how much of the past few reviews are the same Anonymous or not, but I very much appreciate that you love this story so much. I know it's been a while since I did anything in this world, but I promise this story holds a special place in my heart and the sequels are indeed on the list. I just got kind of... caught up in the whole Corrupted Desire/Overly Familiar Universe but I have definitely not forgotten about this. Thank you again.

basicbrat181basicbrat181almost 3 years ago

Always better then I remember and three of the 4 most recent anons were mine wrote them before I had an account

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can respect that you like what you like, just the same as everyone else is entitled to. There’s worlds of difference between this an “Yes Sir” which I absolutely loved.

You have a great imagination and whilst I think this story is deeply disturbing even if you did write the S&M equivalent of a “magic cock” story it is well written. None of this is consensual in anyway despite your comment about her making it into a fetish because she didn’t she’s been groomed and conditioned through trauma. It might well be a fetish for her but I that’s a survival mechanism which if any of the story was real would more than likely end in her suicide.

Overall I read part of chapter 1 and this chapter because I was too damned curious to find out whether she escaped or not, so y’know lessons learned and all that. Obviously I hate this ending but I can see why it went this way. Every woman out there has at some point considered what she would do in this type of scenario - the kidnap rape thing not necessarily everything that apparently followed afterwards. Some will choose comply and survive with a view to escape, some are comply, survive and hope and then there are those who will fight everything to kill and escape. The trouble is that until you’re actually in that situation you have a preference of what you’ll do because humans aren’t suited to captivity BUT there is no actual knowing until you can assess the situation. There’s no right advice either. Our brains usually are our own worst enemy, I read this chapter because I’m what’s quaintly called a “survivor of sexual abuse”, I do think you’re a very talented writer so in future I’ll just avoid ALL Non Con stories you submit.

Thanks for sharing

Tess (uk)

SubmissiveCelesteSubmissiveCelesteabout 2 years ago

The writing was excellent. I saw a different ending. I wanted to see all his dogs turn on him. I don’t believe he treated the real dogs any better than he treated his female human dogs. He is a sick bastard. I wanted Nikki and Dana and the real dogs to get friendly, and they win over the Alpha dog and let him tear him to pieces. More than likely that would be just what he deserved or for him to let his guard down become he is a cocky bastard and Nikki take him out and then kill herself. She has nothing to live for anymore once he stops abuses her, she is actually the walking dead already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

honestly, I feel a little bad that I liked this as much as I did the troll ending would have been a relief for me, but I liked this one better also you are a fucking fantastic writer

Fibroidkey794Fibroidkey794about 1 year ago

Very well written and loved every bit of it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermarx810@marx810
939 Followers
Not much to say really. I'm a pervy guy and I like pervy stuff, be it on the more cute side of perv or the more twisted. I can be a bit busy so sometimes my stories will take a while for me to update but I will always finish them eventually. Anything other questions you have f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES