Learning from Nana Tasha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once my orgasm subsided, she returned her hand to my chest, content to hold me as long as I needed to feel the things I was feeling. I was in her arms a gloriously long time that night.

*****

"Nana Tasha, I've been thinking," it had taken a few more days of mental processing to work up the courage for what I wanted to ask.

"Of course you've been thinking, Sweetheart. You have a beautiful, active mind and thoughts run through it all the time."

I laughed just a bit at her response. "Yeah... well... If I was to say I wanted to see your body... naked, what would you say to that?"

Her face scrunched up, not quite disgusted, but displeased. "I don't much care for hypotheticals or 'What-if's.' I prefer if you want to ask me something, you ask me plainly."

I took a deep breath. "May I see you, see your nude body?"

The warm, welcoming smile returned to her face, "You certainly may."

We went again to her bedroom, though I was dressed this time. My heart was pounding in my chest. She indicated a chair in the corner, placed there as though this had all been planned. She stood before me, looking at me with that perpetually kind and caring face. Her shawl was the first thing she removed, revealing her long arms, bare except for those colorful bracelets. She rubbed up and down each arm, not as if she were cold, but rather to show me her touch along every part of her skin.

She held both arms out, a gesture that might have seemed like an invitation for a hug, then she reached for the bottom of her top and slowly pulled it up over her head. She paused once again, allowing me to take in the sight. I was awe-struck, marveling at the roundness of her exposed tummy, the lines of her shoulder blades and of course the mass of her breasts covered by a purple sports bra. Tasha's hands ran down from sides to her abdomen, her fingers highlighting the folds of her belly button. My grin could barely fit on my face.

Her ruffled skirt came off next and I heard the soft woosh of fabric as it fell to the floor. My eyes traveled up and down the curves of her stunning legs. Naturally, my gaze landed on the maroon red cotton panties she wore. My mouth fell open in hunger at the way they clung to her.

Tasha stood in her underclothes, giving me full permission to observe her the way I'd asked. Then, it was time for her bra. Her breasts fell some as she lifted the stretchy fabric over her head. Clearly, it had held them in place. One was a little lower than the other, and one nipple noticeably larger, but to me, her breasts could not have been more perfect. I thought everything about this woman was perfect. She squeezed them, demonstrating how those orbs moved and reshaped to her touch. I watched her, enraptured.

She flexed her legs, one at a time, so I could watch the curves of one slide in front of the other, flowing smoothly like water. Then, she turned around. I drank in the sight of her bare back and delighted in the way the red panties hugged the splendidly sexy cheeks of her ass. She bent down toward the ground, putting that ass even more on display. That's when her fingertips found the fabric and pulled them down to the floor. I've thought since then about the fact that she didn't spank herself. She wasn't teasing me or putting on some strip club show. She as showing me her body in a way that was genuine and real... and it was endlessly beautiful.

Tasha turned around, revealing to me her nude body, her complete self. How priviledged I was. "Tell me what you see," she gently demanded.

"I see... beauty. I see someone who is so magnificent. I see the way your body is put together and I love every inch of her."

The smile I got told me that my words held some true meaning to her. That smile was like a trophy to me. She stood naked before me without a hint of self-consciousness or embarrassment. As ever, she was fully confident, fully herself. "You want to do more than just look at my body."

Of course I wanted more. By this point, my entire being wanted her. I had to swallow a lump in my throat before I answered. "Nana Tasha, you've been making making my body feel so good. You've shown me so much love with your touch. I... want to do the same for you. I want to feel your body. I want to try to express with my hands how beautiful and wonderful she is... how wonderful you are."

My grandmother laid down in bed on her back, "You may touch me any way you like."

I stood and walked toward her. Seeing her figure lying down gave me something new to marvel at. I loved how different she looked, how her breasts rested to either side of her chest and how her belly had new curves with gravity now coming from a different direction. I decided this was the best place to touch first. My palms starting from her soft belly button, caressing her skin, feeling the subtle shifts as my hands moved along. I tried in earnest to follow the pattern she'd taught me to touch myself, avoiding certain areas despite how much I was aching to touch them. I massaged her chest, her shoulders and neck without yet touching the mounds of her breasts.

Tasha's eyes were closed in relaxation and enjoyment. "Your touch does feel wonderful to me," she whispered.

It was the sweetest compliment I'd ever been given and it sent a wave of exhilaration through me. "And I love the way it feels to touch you." I chose to migrate lower, stroking her tummy, moving my hands along the curve of her hips and resisting, for now, the powerful urge to feel that bush of short trimmed pubic hair I couldn't stop staring at. I moved my attention to her legs. Standing at her feet made it natural to run my hands up and down the length of her smooth legs, and it let me focus on the magnificent view between them. Looking at those rounded lips of her sex set my mouth watering.

I stayed there a while, listening to the contented, sensual pattern of her breathing as I continued to pamper her. At some point, the timing felt right... or perhaps I had just outgrown my patience. I moved my hands back up her thighs, across her tummy and took hold of her breasts. I heard the moan she let out in response and reveled in knowing I was bringing this wonderful woman pleasure. "Your breasts are so perfect," I told her.

"I believe you," she muttered in encouraging agreement.

I was able to experiment some, squeezing their whole mass in my hand then using two fingers to squeeze her nipples. Heavenly. By this point, every part of my body was reacting, longing for her. My mouth watered and I could not longer stand to deny myself. I leaned down and took her breast into my mouth.

Tasha gasped aloud and reached her hand to the back of my head. She clutched me forcefully, fingers weaving into my hair. Clearly, she needed my lips and my tongue on her skin as much as she needed to taste her. I had no intention of pulling away, but that didn't mean I was content.

My hand slid down her tummy and finally, I felt the soft pubic hair at my fingertips. I cupped my hand and applied some pressure against the hot mound of her sex. Her other arm reached around me, grasping at my back. She held me there, moaning with pleasure from my attention.

Her lips already were moist with anticipation. They parted for my fingertips with ease. I could feel from her the same hunger that was burning in me. My fingers slid inside of her. I listened with pride to her powerful gasp as she held me and I moved my tongue across her nipple. The rhythm came so naturally to me, my finger probing into her so my palm could press against her excited clit. Repeated motions of my hand, ceaseless pressure and pampering.

Her climax arrived soon. I felt her body tensing beneath me, felt the way she moved as the sensations rolled through. I kept my steady rhythm as the intensity slowly began to subside.

Eventually, through somewhat ragged breathing, I heard her say, "Take off your clothes and join me in bed." I obeyed, my cock bouncing like a heavy spring the moment he was released. Tasha had rolled over onto her side and scooted back enough to give me room to lay facing her. I reached for her, wanting to pull her into my arms, but she surprised me. Her hand was against my chest, her arm extended firmly to prevent me from coming closer. Her face was calm, even a bit solemn as she looked at me. "Make yourself orgasm." The command seemed strangely dispassionate considering the experience thus far, but of course I complied. I pumped my cock with my fist. Since I was facing her, I made sure the liquid landed on her bare tummy. She gave no reaction at all, just said, "Breathe." Her hand was still on my chest like she was holding me back from her. I breathed, frantically at first due to the excitement, but gradually I grew more calm.

I didn't understand what she was doing at the time, but I understand it now. Like every wonderful sexual interaction we'd already shared, Tasha wanted me to take my time, to relish the sensations and experience the moment fully. But, she knew I was too keyed up for that. She knew my hunger for her was insatiable and if she was in my arms in that moment, I'd take her in a wild frenzy, and that was what she wanted for us.

So, I grew calm. My breathing slowed and my erection subsided. I found I was just lying naked on my side, staring into the eyes of this amazing woman, studying her gorgeous face. When she saw I was ready, she moved her hand away from my chest and brought it tenderly to my cheek. I reached out and placed my hand on her hip, this moment of intimate touch reuniting us together. Tasha leaned forward and brought her lips to mine. The feel of kissing her was unlike anything I'd ever experienced. Our mouths moved together naturally, each moment allowing me to taste her a bit more. My hands explored her waist. Gradually, we inched closer together in the bed so I had her flawless body in my embrace. I pulled her as tightly to me as she could be. My hands moved all about the skin of her back. My every touch showing her how hungry for her I was, how my spirit needed her with me.

My kisses moved too. I ran my lips and eager tongue along her neck, feeling the spots she reacted to the most, which area made her gasp and moan. There was something absolutely intoxicating about learning her body, learning what sensations affected her most. She was a marvel to me.

Her legs were wrapped around mine, entangled in the passion we shared. When the time was right, she shifted so I lay flat on my back with her body straddling mine. Effortlessly, she lowered herself onto my hard cock. It was the loudest I think I'd ever been through all the pleasure we shared. The feel of her warm heat surrounding me was astonishing. Then, her hips moved, lifting and settling back down so my shaft slid in and out of her sex. The position made it perfect for me to take her breasts back into my mouth, which was eager to show my adoration as we made love. Tasha seemed to truly love the feel of my hair in her hands, as her fingers played almost constantly.

The more the blissful sexual pleasure rose within each of us, the more it drove the other closer to the edge. The more her sex squeezed me, the harder my cock throbbed and pulsed within her. It was like the ocean waves rising higher and higher with the tide. We came together.

I clutched her greedily to me as her muscles tensed with power. It was a beautiful eternity we held one another before the pleasure subsided. It felt as though all strength left her body, but I was there to cradle her to me. My arms to support her, my shoulder a pillow for her head to rest.

She did eventually raise her head, an adorably sleepy expression on her gorgeous face. This experience had taken a lot out of her, and I felt a sense of pride in my heart, knowing that I was the one who'd made her so disheveled. We shifted together so she lay on the bed beside me. She pressed in close and we looked at one another, lovers in a bed we now shared. We couldn't help but smile.

"Nana Tasha, you are so beautiful... inside and out." She closed her eyes at this and nodded her head against my shoulder. "Thank you for sharing your amazing self with me."

"You are more than welcome."

It wasn't long before Tasha was asleep beside me, nothing at all between us. Somehow, this felt more special than anything else we'd shared that day, because I believed I was worthy of the incredible trust she was showing me.

Nana Tasha had taught me how to love myself, to show my body value as it deserves. She taught me to speak my desires plainly and she'd shown me how to love her, how to treat her body with the reverence she was worthy of. Nothing I've ever learned has meant as much to me as the things she showed me.

12