All Comments on 'Learning from Stacy Ch. 02'

by monkeykinglives

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
roister_doisterroister_doisteralmost 4 years ago
Hot stuff

Good job on this one. I enjoyed the insights into the sub’s mindset—and the lobby scene was particularly well written. This one was a little light on sex, but I based on your profile I understand that you’re building up to a grand finale of sorts? Look forward to reading the rest of this series and whatever is next.

monkeykinglivesmonkeykinglivesalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you

I always wonder about how much to leave in, and how much to leave out. I'll keep adjusting the balance as I learn.

monkeykinglivesmonkeykinglivesalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Yes, I'm trying to construct a classic story arc.

I submitted all the chapters at once, hoping they would all publish on the same day so readers didn't have to wait. Lit, wisely, has a different plan - one per day per author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I like your Dom style!

Having a woman with subby tendencies, I would love to practice restraints with her. But she isn't too keen on the idea due to past abuses. I have thus been searching for ways to have what I want from her without violating hard boundaries.

I've discovered the Gorean practice of "Bound By My Will", and I think she might be willing to try that. But I never thought about the "Thumbs" technique you present in this tale. I'll have to give that one a try.

So far, with each chapter, I've learned something I can use in my own life. I thank you.

Looking forward to the subsequent chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermonkeykinglives@monkeykinglives
I pay attention to the view counter, the likes, the score, and especially the comments when deciding what to do more of and less. I’m into opera, electric guitar, and kink - especially opera. I’ve been to many cities in several counties to see opera. The Stacy series is a tru...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES