Learning Obedience Pt. 04

Story Info
Master takes slave on a walk in the woods.
1.8k words
4.13
21.4k
7

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leafwater
leafwater
23 Followers

Slave looked at Master's military boots as he was attaching a dog leash to her collar. She was excited when he mentioned going out for a walk as weeks of being confined to the house and her small cage left her craving for fresh air, but seeing the collar and leash come out, she realised that she was about to be taken for a walk like a dog.

"Heel", Master said and they walked out, with slave trying to catch up on all fours.

Master didn't walk too fast, but he took large steps and slave struggled to match his tempo. After much practice of being forced to crawl around the house, she was getting used to it. She even preferred it to standing upright, as it usually meant being inspected or given more attention by her owners. Even though she was their property for almost a month and a strict routine made it scarily easy to get used to her new life, she still detested being touched and having to please her owners, even though her body was craving getting a rare release of orgasm.

They went off the comfortable, grassy path of Master's fenced yard and entered a forest. The ground was soft and covered in fallen leaves, but an occasional branch hurt slave's knees and she slowed down, already exhausted from trying to follow Master's steps. He occasionally tugged on her leash, reminding her to try harder. They continued their hike for around 20 minutes when they approached a small clearing in the woods. Slave wondered how far they were from civilization when Master was so comfortable taking a naked slave girl so far outside. Her heart sank when thoughts about the impossibility of escape reached her mind. She imagined breaking away from Master's grasp on the leash and running away, leaving him and this forced way of living behind her. She observed his lack of stamina as he was starting to breathe faster from the casual stroll. She could outrun him, she thought, even as weak and malnourished as she was.

"Do you need to piss?", Master asked.

Slave hated to admit that she, in fact, needed to, but she knew that she would be forced to hold it in for the rest of the day if she didn't comply.

They went off the path and she peed on all fours, her big, embarrassed eyes locked on her owner's face as she was taught. Master enjoyed the horror that slave had still felt whenever she was humiliated.

"Messy girl, look what you've done! You peed all over yourself!", he exclaimed feigning shock when a trickle of pee slid down her thigh.

Slave's heart dropped in embarrassment: "S-sorry, Master."

"Come here", Master pulled out a baby wipe and carefully cleaned slave girl's thighs and cunt. She felt exposed and vulnerable, but still hoped that Master's hand would find its way to her clit.

Master pulled his slave's hair, unceremoniously bending her over a large tree branch that was conveniently sprouting from a tree at the girl's waist level. Rough and prickly edges of tree bark dug into the soft skin of her stomach as she couldn't use hands to support her weight.

"Open your mouth", Master said as he placed the end of her leash inside, ordering her to hold it.

She felt the fat tip of Master's penis travel from her cunt to the clit and tensed up in the anticipation. He teased her, lightly pressing her clit and circling around it, driving her mad as her cunt got wetter and wetter. Slave shuddered in deep need for pleasure when his tip filled the opening of her cunt. She felt the painful emptiness in her cunt and wished for his dick to go in deeper.

"Did you deserve to be fucked in your cunt today?", she heard Master ask and froze. She tried to remember if her past actions made him mad somehow, but her mind was letting her down. Inside her head she was only focused on Master's dick, the small internal voice screaming at it to go a little further inside her cunt.

"Slave deserved to be fucked in its cunt, Master", she answered in a muffled voice, trying to speak over the leash that he placed in her mouth.

Master felt slave's cunt tightening around the tip of his dick and was amused that she wanted him inside, that she was impatient to be raped and enjoy it.

"Is my slave having trouble remembering?", he painfully pinched the soft skin on the inside of her thighs, twisting it and pulling it up. She cried out in pain, but forced herself to stay still and let her owner do whatever he wanted with her body.

"Tell me what happened yesterday. In detail", he pulled out the leash from her mouth to allow her to speak.

Slave tried to organize her scrambled, panicked thoughts.

"In the morning, Master and Mistress woke slave up and inspected its body."

"That's right, what happened then?", he asked, sliding his hard dick up to her asshole, down to her clit, then up again, each time probing her tightest hole.

"Then Mistress gave slave two enemas and slave licked Mistress' pussy while she was getting ready."

Slave felt incredibly humiliated having to talk about things that she was forced to do.

"What then? I don't have the whole day.", Master asked impatiently and pinched her thigh again, pinching closer to her cunt.

Slave's voice trembled, but she continued: "Then Master made slave practice sucking dick with the dildo on the wall and slave practiced while Master and Mistress went out. Then Master came back and fucked slave's ass and mouth..."

Master's fingers grabbed slave's clit and cruelly twisted it around while his dick started sliding inch by inch into her unlubed ass. She felt like it was tearing her inside. He pulled her head up by the hair and the sudden change of position made her head spin.

"What happened... Between... Me fucking your little asshole and you sucking that dildo like a whore?", Master whispered in her ear and she felt the fine hairs on her arms and back stand up in horror. His dick was stabbing her unprepared asshole in quick strokes, while his fingers tortured her clit. Suddenly, she knew what she had done, she had been doing it whenever her owners left the house, but she was sure they had no way of knowing.

"Nothing. Nothing, Master."

He pulled her off the branch to stand up, leaning with her back on his chest, his dick still in her ass. His hands grabbed at her breasts and stomach.

"Oh now you're lying to me. Do you think that I'm stupid, slave?", he kept her neck in place between his forearm and biceps, then raised his other hand and slapped her pussy hard.

"No, Master, slave is sorry, Master!", she panted out, her eyes filling with tears. She was shaking in fear and anticipating his punishment.

"We've seen you on camera. As soon as we went out, you tried to open the doors and windows to escape", he slapped her cunt in quick succession, marking each word, "You disrespected us and our orders. Stop closing your legs, don't try to escape the consequences now."

"Slave is sorry... Slave is sorry...", she sobbed, as she fought the urge to close her legs with each slap. Each little movement that she made trying to escape slaps, further impaled her on his cock.

"I'm very disappointed. I thought that you were a good girl, but you just showed your true colours. This is our fault, really. We trusted you to behave, but you will have to be strictly disciplined from now on."

Slave's pussy was a rich shade of red when Master was done with it. Her legs were shaking when he bent her over the branch again to finish fucking her ass.

"Does it hurt, whore?", he leaned over her ear, slapping her ass, enjoying that her asshole was squeezing his dick tighter with each slap.

"Yes, Master, it hurts so much!"

"That's good. I want you to pretend you're cumming from me fucking your asshole. If you're convincing enough, I might fuck your cunt too."

Slave was confused and felt embarrassed, but attempted to do what she was told. She moaned and panted, trying to remember what she sounded like when she was turned on.

Master slapped her ass, leaving a red hand print: "Louder!"

She let out a series of "Aah"s and "Ooh"s, and a couple of "Oh god, yes". As she concentrated on sounding like she was enjoying it, her muscles relaxed and she stopped feeling pain. Her mind was empty and as she timed each moan with a rhythmic stroke of Master's cock in her ass, she started feeling pleasure. It was different than vaginal sex, a strange sensation. She was sure that if she stopped to think for a second, she'd stop enjoying it again.

"Tell me that my dirty slave loves it when I rape its ass."

"Your dirty slave loves it when you rape its ass, Master!", she screamed out.

"Do you want to be a good girl?"

"Yes, yes, please make your slave a good girl, Master!"

Master fucked her ass fast and hard, but he wasn't satisfied that the girl's asshole was giving less resistance than before. His dick slid in and out easily. He pulled out and admired a large gape that he made. Master lifted his hand and hit it as hard as he could. Slave's asshole puckered up when he slapped it. She stood up in terror, shocked by this most intimate abuse. He hit it again and again. Slave cried, realising that there was no part of her body that her owners wouldn't abuse.

"Did I allow you to stop moaning? Dumb bitch."

She moaned through tears and screams, producing a sound that her Master found the most amusing.

Slave's asshole was red and tight again when Master's dick started fighting its way in for the second time. It felt like he was fucking her for hours and she was praying that he came soon.

She wanted more than anything in the world to run away. The pain was unbearable.

"Please, Master...", she let out between the less than enthusiastic moans.

"What?", he replied coldly.

"It... It hurts so much, Master."

"But you love it when I rape your ass", he laughed back, "You're even moaning in pleasure. Come on, cum for your Master. I want to hear how much you like it when I destroy your tiny hole. Tell me."

"Slave loves your cock in its ass, Master", slave cried out, hoping that he would cum soon, "Please don't stop, Master, it's so good!"

His cock exploded in her ass, filling it with cum. They stood there for another minute, panting and covered in sweat, his soft cock still in slave's asshole.

Master and slave hiked back home, leaving a trail of cum that was leaking out of her ass.

leafwater
leafwater
23 Followers