All Comments on 'Learning Obedience Pt. 04'

by leafwater

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Of course she would try to run away. Only a crazy person would not consider or dream of escape, They will wait and comply until an opportunity presents itself. All real forced slavery goes against human nature. Once she realizes escape is not possible she will make the best of it or die inside and go on autopilot or possibly commit suicide. She might even commit homicide to get her freedom. Trusted slaves have poisoned, suffocated, stabbed, strangled, etc. their Masters. Beware. I know too much reality. Sorry.

jleetechiejleetechieabout 2 years ago

Difficult to evaluate. Nothing wrong with the writing, but also nothing that stands out as unique or creative. Chapter is too short, very little drama. I suggest you keep it in non-con, no matter how she evolves.

aznlookinguyaznlookinguyabout 2 years ago

This is a story without direction. With background, character development, drama, and/or interesting twists, maybe, but at this point, it is barely readable. Combine two chapters into one so at least we get a bit more to ponder.

OneMoreStoryPleaseOneMoreStoryPleaseabout 2 years ago

See my comments after the first part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not a fan of torture porn. There is literally nothing sexy about any of this story. People that vile deserve a painful death. Frankly the entire thing is nauseating, bizarrely enough that’s what I got from reading the last paragraph of this which is the only part I read just in case she managed to escape these freaks. Sadly not. If only there was the option to give a negative number of stars, so 1 star will have to suffice.

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It's unfair to hold this story to a higher standard than others.

leafwaterleafwateralmost 2 years agoAuthor

I want to thank everyone for feedback and that you even read my story!

I don't want to be that author who has to answer every negative comment, but I just wanted to clarify that I'm not writing a story/novel/whatever, these are just some fantasies that I have.

I wanted to write a sort of individual moments in life type of thing, not an overarching narrative. So it's basically my kinks and fantasies that are the main point of each chapter (or an excuse for it lmao) and the story won't really come to any larger conclusions or narratives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow. I really like this story.

I'm feeling bad about this girl, tho. Would really like to read a few more parts (maybe she could escape in one of them. Please?)

Keep it up. You are doing great. And I love your style of writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous