Learning the Joys Pt. 03

Story Info
Maria must do something about Wayne's and her lust for him.
2k words
4.26
5.1k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't believe myself. I let another man see my naked body. And I loved every second of it. Even when he ended up cumming all over me (most importantly in my mouth) I was in pure euphoric bliss. Even after we both had orgasms and he watched me towel away the long ropes of cum he plastered me with, I still felt so royal. I felt like a queen and he was my big heroic king.

This definitely complicates thing, as I have someone who treats me like a princess at home already... But he lacks the things a King offers at times. It hurts to say it, I love Tasos, but he cannot do the things my body needs to really feel like a woman. Like a proper Queen. I know I should be shutting down this thing I have going with Wayne, but I'm obsessed. And it's still fair right? I've never even touched Wayne, and I won't. As long as I'm not physically cheating, Tasos and anybody else don't need to know a thing!

It's 24 hours after my last encounter with Wayne and I don't think my pussy has been dry since. I've masturbated countless times and rode Tasos' (mediocre) dick until he came, which wasn't long but still felt nice. He left shortly after and I've been laying here, soaked, ever since.

I get up and check my phone, a DM from Wayne:

"Can't get my mind off that... well, everything ;)"

I smile and blush. I open my camera and take a video in my full length mirror in just my booty shorts and sports bra. I turn take jiggle my butt and turn back around and say, "You mean THIS 'everything'? Cause I can't stop thinking about allll THAT everything". I punctuate "that" by pointing at the mirror, praying that he sends a video back.

I twirl my hair and bite my lip after seeing you've opened the video. A reply pops up from Wayne:

"I guess you're expecting a sexy reply, huh? naughty naughty..."

Ha. What a dick and a tease! I respond, "Well it's the least you could do for a friend who let's you get away with... well, a LOT!"

Wayne quickly types a response:

"I'm a lucky man, but to be honest I'm trying not to get too excited while you aren't around cause... well I want to paint that whole body."

Oh. My... Is he seriously implying that he could produce bigger load than last time? This man is no man, he's an absolute animal.

I type back, "Wow, if there's anymore than last time I might drown!... Speaking of... when can there be a next time... cause I'm very alone and bored..."

My god, am I really going for 2 nights in a row of being covered in another mans load?? I'm seriously becoming a bit of a slut. My phone rings, it's Wayne.

"hey... was it something I said?", I say in a flirty tone with a giggle.

"Yeah, uhh I'm in public right now but I think it was something about you wanting to go for a swim tonight."

I can't believe he just called me right away. "Oh you're in public... So I better not tell you that I'm naked, soaking wet, and thinking about the flavour of that hot creamy stuff you shot allll over me yesterday... Is that right, Big W?"

I hear a low grunt, and Wayne says quietly, "Damn, bitch you about to make this whole sidewalk get a glimpse of me. I'm out for a run and these shorts can't contain what you're doing to them."

"Oh no," I say facetiously, "You better run straight to my bedroom, nobody's around here to see it!"

"Bitch," Wayne grunts in frustration, "you about to catch ALL this and I ain't just talking about the warm finish either."

God it's fucking hot how much I know he wants to bury all of that big thing inside of me... No harm in teasing though, right?

"Oh, is that a threat?? Or are you going to make me sit here shaking my ass with no one around to admire it?"

I quickly take a video to send proof that I'm just all alone, laying in bed.

"Check your phone, big boy."

I wait eagerly, biting my lip. I hear a slight panting on the other end of the phone. I think he's running.

"You better not be playin'." He pants through heavy breaths.

"And what do you mean by that? Oh-" Before I finish my question I receive a video from Wayne.

First thing I see is Wayne, running shirtless, glistening with sweat. His heavy package flailing about under the thin fabric of his shorts. He turns the camera around to show my street... And I notice he's a block away in the video. He must almost be here.

I'm fully in it. I don't care where Tasos is, at this point I wouldn't even remember if he was home. I bounce through the living room and unlock the door. I bounce back to bed and wait with the bedroom door agape for you to find me.

"I guess you'll find out if I'm 'playin' soon enough..." I hang up and wait.

I begin to cup my soaked vagina. I lightly fiddle and it's enough to send me over the edge in anticipation. I close my eyes, one hand running through my hair as I bite my lip and remember the warmth of Wayne's presence.

His manly grunt. Hot breath. Excessive ejaculate that's covered me twice now. This all runs through my mind, as I forget about the present.

I hear a throat clear. I jump and open my eyes. Wayne stands in my bedroom doorway, glistening, panting, and practically ripping through the only garment he's wearing.

"Oh! Jeeze, I wish I could say I wasn't expecting you..." *We both stare longingly as sexual silence fills the air, "You know, those shorts aren't very appropriate for you to prance around town in. You might make someone jealous."

"Yeah, make ladies like you jealous that this ain't how your boyfriend built." Wayne says as he shakes the matter-at-hand through his shorts.

I nod confirming, letting out a slight moan and a whispered "Uh huh".

Wayne steps closer. I can see in his eyes, he knows I want him. He knows i've struggled but that I've become hypnotized by him, head-to-toe.

"Yeah girl... You know what you deserve, right?" He says as he approaches the side of the bed standing over me.

I rub my pussy harder and moan more as I continue to nod and mutter Uh-huh's. I smell the must from your package as you squeeze it while eye-fucking me.

"You might rip those if you don't release it..." I say in a low sexy voice between deep heavy breaths.

He pulls it out quickly. It hangs and bounces in front of my face. My god it's intimidating.

I gaze at it longingly before looking back up to you, "I'm scared... but I'm ready, Wayne."

I know the consequences of what I've said, there is no turning back now. Wayne immediately grabs my ankles and twists me towards him. He pulls me up so my pussy is up high. He kneels down and kisses my quivering lips, I moan very audibly.

"You ain't ready yet baby, but you will be," he says as he begins to passionately eat my pussy. I've never felt anything like this.

"Oh fuck, you're so good, fuck you're good daddy!"

Between the lapping of my wet lips, sucking of my clit and moans from this beast of a man, I near climax.

"Oh daddy, fuck me put it in baby, I need it."

He lays down my legs and crawls up to give me a wet kiss. I'm in absolute heaven. No one has ever kissed me with the strength and passion that Wayne is displaying right now. He rubs his massive tip on my pussy. We lock eyes as we kiss. I feel him put pressure to slide in.

"Oh fuck baby," I say as I pant and moan while nodding and grabbing onto Wayne's back, "Put it all in baby, that's my big fat black cock now daddy!"

He pushes, gently but roughly. My soaked pussy welcomes his thick throbbing member while my eyes roll. I feel his big warm sack press against my cheeks. "fuck", I think to myself as his enormous penis is fully inside me.

He carries on, gently but rhythmically pumping his member in and out as I squeal. I can barely breathe between pants and moans, tears run down my cheeks while I bite my lips.

"Tell me if it's too much baby girl." He says between grunts. I can tell that Wayne is really caring for my feeling and comfort, I know he wants it so hard and it's soaking me even more to know that.

I whimper, "so - good -"

It's all I could get out. My body involuntarily begins fucking back. I wiggle my hips into Wayne's thrust, which isn't much from underneath the mountain of a man that he is. I here him confidently snigger after my attempt at a sentence. He begins pumping more forcefully as he feels my hips pushing back.

"Fuck, you already takin' this dick so good baby... I feel you fuckin' lovin' it like my own little pornstar, huh?"

I nod and attempt a "yes" between whimpers. I feel a warm, electric wave. It feels like it comes from deep inside me, where Wayne's penis continues to penetrate. The feeling spread through me entirely. My eyes widen and I moan. The moan turns to a purely animalistic growl. The growl turns into a screech as my claws dig into Wayne's back.

"Fuck I'm cumming so fucking hard FUCK!" I bellow in a high pitch. I didn't know I could scream so loudly from excitement. "Fuck, harder daddy! Fuck me, Wayne, this pussy is yours, baby!"

I grind and squeeze and moan and curse in ways I didn't know I would. My orgasm lasts so long, I've lost all track of time. Wayne slows up for a moment after what must have been MANY minutes of thunderous fucking, bending me into all positions, even picking me up. I lay exhausted from the pleasure as Wayne towers over me, wiping his brow. I look to the clock on my bedside... We've been fucking for nearly 2 hours.

"Fuck, this is amazing... but I think you may need to leave soon because I need to clean-up before T gets home..."

I stumble off the bed clumsily but hoping I still look sexy.

"So, lay down daddy... Let me finish you off." I say confidently for someone who just entered an orgasm-induced trance for 2 hours.

I straddle Wayne, slipping just the tip in as he smiles calmly. I moan lightly as I flex my pussy lips around him. I look innocently into his eyes before smirking.

"Now ride that shit until daddy cums baby, and make it clap."

A sinister grin slides over my face as I place my hands on Wayne's concrete chest and I bounce with ease after being stretched for 2 hours. I bounce, bounce, bounce. Clapping, here the pussy juices splash between each bounce. I moan and utter things involuntarily, his cock making them come from my mouth. Until I hear him grunting.

"Ughh I'm gonna bust baby." He says as he spanks my jiggling ass.

"Oh fuck..." I hear him mutter in a seriously tone before I demand his cum.

Wayne moans and grunts, possibly shooting a rope deep inside me before I hop off, quickly putting myself into a 69 position for swallow his delicious seed as he plays with my ass and pussy. I moan satisfyingly with each rope shooting into my throat, and as I clean up the shaft enthusiastically I see someone in the corner of my eye, it's... Tasos.

"Baby, I'm so sorry..." I say, burying my face shamefully into Wayne's bulge. Tasos is speechless.