Learning the Joys Pt. 02

Story Info
Maria follows her urges.
2.4k words
4.45
7k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spent the whole night thinking of him... And the next night.... Sometimes even at work. I couldn't get him off my mind. Big, beautiful, black, Wayne. Not just the size of his... ya know. But his attitude, he just met me and he was just so confidant that he wanted me. And the way he made me feel, my god, I shiver when I think of it.

My sex-drive kicked up to 11. I was masturbating and fucking Tasos everyday over the next week. I felt awful that it was this other man turning me on but Tasos didn't seem to mind cause I was fucking him at every given moment. When Tasos would finish, I'd stare at his penis. Just looking at his "manhood" and what it produced... It was nothing compared to Wayne. Not that I didn't enjoy what Tasos and I had, but in comparison, it's like Tasos was a little boy and Wayne, Wayne is a God.

Wayne followed me on IG and liked pretty much every bikini pic I ever posted, but I was surprised that he didn't try to DM me. On Friday night, Tasos was out and I was waiting for Stef to come over to hang out for the night. I decided I needed to masturbate before she got there or I'd be horny all night. I shut out the lights, pulled out my vibrator and pulled up Wayne's Instagram. I felt like a little girl, drooling over this man like he's a superstar.

I scroll through pic after pic of Wayne, shirtless at the beach, then working out... shirtless, at a party. I thought of how those big muscles must feel... and what he hides in those shorts. I screenshot a pic of his bulge to zoom in on. I'm getting so close then -

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

FUCK! Stef chooses to be early for once in her life and it's now

"Just a sec, babe!"

I throw my vibrator in my desk drawer and pull up my booty shorts and run to the door, out of breath.

I open to see a vibrant-as-ever Stefania.

"Heyyyy girlie! Wow, were you working out babe?"

I smirk awkwardly and scratch my head and let out an unconvincing, "Uhhh, yeah!"

"Look at you go! So, I was just thinking - wait, what's that buzzing?"

FUCK ME! Of course, my vibrator turned back on

Before I can stop her, Stef runs to the sound and pulls it out of my desk. "Umm hello, slut, you just had to rub one out before girls night huh?"

She laughs and waves it around, teasing me while I look embarassed. Even worse she see's my phone, open, on my desk to Wayne's zoomed-in crotch

"YOU DIRTY HOE!" Stef smacks my shoulder. "Wayne really rubbed off on you, huh? No pun intended".

I can't help but laugh and punch her back.

"Oh, shut up! A girl can fantasize!"

Stef looks me up and down like I'm a new person, "So like, has he messaged you or anything?"

"No, I really thought he would. He followed me and liked like ALL of my thirst-traps. But no message", I say with a hint of disappointment in my voice.

"Ha! This boy cums all over the place for you, and by the looks of it he's still fapping to your pics, but he can't even say hello? RUDE!" We both giggle while Wayne's crotch sits on the screen between us. "Omg, you should message him!"

"Oh my god, hell no! What do I say, that's so desperate, Stef!"

She stares at me while an awkward silence hangs in the horny air, "Okay, what the fuck would I say? 'Hey been using my vibrator thinking about you jerking off in a parking lot?'"

"Girl, it's so much easier than that, here," Stef grabs my phone and begins typing, "Look, simple as that!"

She wrote him a DM saying, "So I'm worth a follow but not a DM? Rude boy!" It's definitely more forward than I've ever spoken to a guy, but my hormones are on fire, I click send.

I cannot believe I hit send, but I also can't wait for his reply. Is he stroking to my pics now, I wonder?

"So what should we do now?", I say as I'm nervous as ever.

"I don't know, we could just drive down by the beach, get ice cream"

Sounds like the perfect thing to get my mind out of the gutter, even though all I need right now is a good fuck, that will pass. We get in Stef's car and drive and sing and dance like maniacs. I feel so hyper and free since we went out last week. I don't know if it's what happened between Wayne and I but, I feel great.

We stop at the beach and sit, licking our ice-cream cones. We chat about how fun this summer should be and I pry more into Stefania's sex life. She tells me she's been with Big D dozens of times and a few times with his friends, and that she'll never settle down like I have, because men like Big D and Wayne are out there. She continues to tell me that she probably shouldn't hookup with D and his friends so much because she has a smaller-than-normal pussy, which I didn't know could happen.

"Yeah, it hurts like every fucking time, but like, God he makes it worth it!"

I can't believe that she says it's THAT GOOD. Like, so good, it's worth not walking for a few days sometimes.

"But babe, don't you just want a normal penis every now and then?" I say hoping for some sense of comfort in the idea that I'm committed to Tasos.

Stef just shakes her head with a boisterous confidence. "Girl, Maria, come on. You've been playing with your pussy all week thinking about Wayne, right? Those muscles, his size, his dominance... Girl, you don't get that anywhere else, trust me."

I try to shake it off, but just the description of Tasos gets me excited. Just then I get a response to my DM, from Wayne: "Guess you're right. I'm a rude boy, sue me. By the way, how's the ice-cream?"

"Whoa, Stef. Did you tell Wayne or anyone we're here? He just said 'How's the ice-cream?'"

We look around and then all of the sudden...

"Boo!" Wayne said in my ear as he grabbed my waist from behind.

Stef and I jump and shriek.

"Wayne! You asshole, you gave me a heart attack, and you spilled my ice-cream on Stef!" I smack Wayne and giggle, impossible to hide the fact that I'm happy to see him.

"Oh I'm sorry, I thought I'd be nice and say hello. Didn't mean to cause a mess, girls." He speaks earnestly, but we both laugh at the mess on Stef's outfit

"Umm, okay fuck! I have to change now you big idiot!" She slaps Wayne and storms off

"Wait Stef, we came together!" I shout fleetingly as she storms off.

"Too bad, I'm leaving!" Stef really can be a bitch sometimes. But I guess she has a right to be mad. I look back to Wayne and we finish laughing.

"So, what brings you here...shirtless?" I am back in the trance of this man, once again. He really is a perfect specimen.

He laughs lightly, "Well, just on my nightly run, and happy to see you around. So, do you always dress this fine when you go get ice-cream, or were you planning on running into me again?" Wayne punctuates his bold questions with a wink and a slight push on my shoulder.

I blush and twirl my hair. Jesus, what am I 12? Twirling my hair? This man must think I'm obsessed! "Well, smart-ass, maybe I would know you were here if you reached out, instead of liking all my insta posts!"

"Hey, can you blame me? You make a hell of a thirst trap." Wayne clasps his hands together and looks me up and down again.

"Umm thirst trap? Watch your mouth sweetie, I'm in a committed relationship, those are just posts for myself, thank you very much." I feel so satisfied shutting him down, know he wants so much more. "Besides, you're one to talk, Mr. 'Everything I post is shirtless'."

"Hey, you got me there. Gotta flaunt what ya momma gave you though... And don't you know that..." Wayne trails off as I see him check out my butt as I get a bit of ice-cream off the front of my pants.

"Umm, hello, up here. Jeeze, didn't you stare enough at my insta." I give Wayne a smack on the arm, teasingly

"Could never get enough of you, hun."

We lock eyes, the tension clearly still here from last time we met. Jesus, it's intoxicating. This man just pushes all the right buttons. I change subjects, "So, think you could walk me home or something. It's a little late to be alone."

"Of course, my place is around the corner. My car's there, so I'll drive you."

It's a short walk but it felt like ages. We approach this cute small beach house that Wayne explains that he rents. I'm completely enamoured by the cuteness of this place. It's totally not what I pictured for him. I giggle and he asks me why.

"Well, it's just funny. You're this big macho man and you live in this cute little colourful house. It's almost an oxymoron."

"Oh you think it's cute, wait till you see the inside."

My heart skips a beat, "Oh is that an invitation?"

His large hand grabs mine and he guides me into the cozy home.

"Well, I figure a tour and a quick drink couldn't hurt", says Wayne as he gives me a wink.

It really is cozy and Wayne keeps things really tidy, which is kinda surprising for a young guy, it feels like I always am the one cleaning up after Tasos at home. All I'm saying is it'd be nice to have a man as put together as Wayne. He keeps things nice and clean, I can spend Saturdays cooking with my feet up. Wayne can clean shirtless and give me a nice foot-rub before getting to his daily workouts. I can bring him a towel to mop up his sweat after he works himself so hard. And maybe as he cools down I can show him how much I appreciate him by pulling down his tight little shorts and sucking his big bad penis until he cums, moaning out my name.

"Maria, MARIA... MARIA?"

Oh christ... he caught me day-dreaming. Day-dreaming about being his dream-girl.

"Maria, you okay?"

I snap back into it, still biting my lip. I smile and let him know I'm good.

"You had a kinda sexy gaze going on there." He says as I giggle, half embarrassed and half flattered that he thinks I'm sexy. I pull my hair behind my ear.

"Okay I'm just gonna grab a shirt and we can have a quick drink before we go."

He says this and an instinct kicked in. Pure lust and passion. Wayne turns toward his bedroom and I immediately pull my shirt over my head and throw it at his glistening back.

As he turns I say with ambition, "How about you keep the shirt off, and I'll join you?"

Wayne smiles as he turns to see me shirtless. He licks his lips as he takes in the view like it's a freshly cooked steak. He slowly walks towards me as I drop my pants, I'm standing in my underwear. He drops his tight little shorts as he gets closer. Fuck, I think to myself, this bulge is bigger than I remember.

"Damn Maria, you are 2 for 2 on trying to give me a rock hard dick, huh... and if you don't mind, I'm hoping to do the same as last time."

I abide by my no touching rule and halt him before he grabs my hips. I slowly turn and crawl onto his couch.

"Well, since you're so kind... I thought maybe I could give you a little more help" I say as I look back, with my ass jiggling in the air as you can't take your eyes off it... "No touching though big boy"

Wayne walks around the couch and sits directly in front of me and pulls out his monster cock. I stare in awe, bite my lip and put my tits VERY close to Wayne's face, close enough that I feel his hot breaths as he breaths on them as he strokes.

"Hmm, even bigger than I remembered, Big W. Hehe, I wonder if you'll cum quicker with my lack of clothes though..." As I finish my sentence, I see precum glistening all over the tip of your beautiful cock. My mouth waters.

Wayne begins to grunt with each long and hard stroke. I feel a few drops of precum splash onto me. "You're really making this shit spray outta me quicker and quicker, Maria." I lick my lips. "Bet you want a taste, huh babe?" Wayne says between grunts. He's right.

"Yeah, and I bet you want a taste too, huh..." I stand up and rub my pussy over my underwear, but I've soaked through them. "Uh oh... I guess these are useless..." I drop my panties and lick my pussy juice off my finger as he exclaims about how hard I make him.

I lay down on the couch again, this time with no underwear. I continue to rub my pussy and look at him with fuck-me-eyes while you stroke harder and harder. "I want to cum with you, Daddy" I say as I squirm and moan.

It takes a few seconds for Wayne to gather words. Then he says it, "Tell me when you're close baby." He stands, all those glistening muscles flexed as he strokes his baseball bat as he stands over my quivering little body on the couch. This sends me spiralling, I moan louder as he jerks faster. I begin to sweat, glistening like him.

"Fuck, daddy I'm gonna cummmmm, yes, yes, YES!" I shout as my eyes squeeze open and closed. I hear louder grunts and affirmations from you. I suddenly feel one thick, hot rope after another land on my naked body. They hit my legs, tits, neck, stomach... then finally, my face.

I gasp as I continue to cum and moan and then as I open my eyes, your throbbing cock inches from my face, one last rope shoots into my mouth. My breath slows as I look up at you and smile, covered in your seed. I swallow.

"That was yummy..."