All Comments on 'Learning the Rules Ch. 01'

by ElizaGrey

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

SO pleased to see a new story from you!

A bit sad that Sam won't be in it, but definitely intrigued and excited to read more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh, I am so in!! Loved the character of Jessica/Amber in your last story, so really intrigued to see how it all began! 😀

miss_molly69miss_molly69over 1 year ago

YES!!! Oh I was so excited to see something new from you! And this has me hooked already - LOVE Jessica in RAMTBB so I can't wait to read the rest!! X

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ugh! So good!

This reminds me so much of the start of your last story - that delicious slow burn with just enough kink to draw you in and make you beg for more... I hope this one escalates just as quickly!

Jen X

MostlyMaeveMostlyMaeveover 1 year ago

So glad you're back!

This is shaping up nicely already - looking forward to more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love it, please carry on (I've got it from Amazon anyway). For readers who haven't read Breaking the Rules you will miss out many references to other characters.

TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe2029over 1 year ago

I'm in for that prequel. ^^

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh my god- I already love it!!! I’m so excited for the next chapter. Also, love the delivery/book easter eggss

ElizaGreyElizaGreyover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks SO much for all your comments & enthusiasm - I'm so pleased you're enjoying it!

(Thank you especially to those of you buying my books on Amazon - it's so very appreciated!)

Chapter two will be along soon...

EG x

subbyhunnysubbyhunnyover 1 year ago

You're back!! YAY!!

Bit gutted there's no Sam in this one, but still loving it already!

pennyrose123pennyrose123over 1 year ago

Yeah, all in on this already!

Just love your writing - and Jess is such a great character anyway, can't wait for the next part :)

ElizaGreyElizaGreyover 1 year agoAuthor

You guys are the BEST! Thanks so, so much for all the love!

miss_molly69 - so pleased you're excited - and that you're into finding out Jessica's back story!

MostlyMaeve - thank you! Chapter 2 is en route! (I hit publish yesterday, so hopefully won't be long til it's up)

TalkSexyToMe2029 - I hope you love it!

subbyhunny - you're so sweet! And I miss him too, but I'm glad you're still loving it!

pennyrose123 - thank you!! It shouldn't be too long a wait :)

anons: I love y'all too & I'm so happy to have you along for the ride!

EG x

cmj711cmj711over 1 year ago

This is terrific ElizaGrey!

Looking forward to her schooling ;)

ElizaGreyElizaGreyover 1 year agoAuthor

cmj711 - thanks so much! I hope you enjoy it :) EG x

ToalldaysToalldaysover 1 year ago

Very good story - look forward to more 👍

BrattyBellaBrattyBellaover 1 year ago

Oh YES! I bloody love a prequel - Jess is such a good character, totally deserves an origin story!

ElizaGreyElizaGreyover 1 year agoAuthor

Toalldays - thanks so much! Hope you enjoy the rest too :)

BrattyBella - thank you!! I'm kinda biased, but I totally agree ;)

EG x

DINGDONG33DINGDONG33over 1 year ago

Good buildup and just the way the women in my life acted when I made my intentions known to them. Can't wait to read next adventure.

MastersSmuttyToyMastersSmuttyToyover 1 year ago

Well this has certainly got my attention!

EGRIEGRIover 1 year ago

An excellent foundation chapter. I am surprised at CS's stoic reaction to Jess' caustic responses to her business. She was rather clinical but I do look forward to finding out more about her and the process of education in chapter 2.

BTW this is my first experience with your work and I think I may very well enjoy it enough to read the mammoth following story. ( I try to avoid long stories where authors run out of ideas and abandon.)

I posted five stars for this chapter

EGRI

ElizaGreyElizaGreyover 1 year agoAuthor

EGRI - Thanks so much for your thoughts! With Crystal, it's more that she's been in the game so long, she's heard it all before - a bit of an ice queen exterior & pretty unflappable!

I hope you do enjoy it enough to give RAMTBB a whirl - you don't need to worry about me abandoning it half way through - it's already complete, plus a two part sequel ;)

MastersSmuttyToy - I'm glad to hear it!

DINGDONG33 - thank you - I hope you keep enjoying it!

Thank you all for reading & commenting!

EG x

(& remember to have a peek at my bio if you're hungry for more! ;)

saralovesspankingsaralovesspankingabout 1 year ago

LOVE the sound of this - such an original idea! 5 ***** - onto the rest!

ElizaGreyElizaGreyabout 1 year agoAuthor

saralovesspanking - thank you! I hope you're enjoying it! EG x

oncemorewithfeelingoncemorewithfeelingabout 1 year ago

This is the first of your works I read, and I like the setup: I’m a sucker for BDSM first timers. The book Crystal sends is a nice touch, her controlling the information instead of the protagonist’s obligatory internet search quest. Jessica may not be the brightest of the bunch, but she’s charming and, given her situation, her momentary lapse of reason is understandable. All the red flags Crystal is waving open the door to delicious plot development and surprises. Your writing leans a bit too heavy on adjectives for my taste, but it’s fast-paced, to the point and easy to read, with well written, natural dialogue. And you know your liquors: armagnac grows on you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userElizaGrey@ElizaGrey
Sassy, smutty, kink-filled stories to spice up your day... or night ;) Read all the stories I've shared here? Find more of my work on Amazon: https://amzn.to/3kXGYxF ;) For more about me, keep scrolling! ...EG x ========================================================== [Le...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES