Learning the Rules Ch. 02

Story Info
Jessica meets Mr Swift & her submissive training begins...
3.3k words
4.71
19.7k
25

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElizaGrey
ElizaGrey
273 Followers

[Hello lovers! Ready to meet a new Dominant Master to swoon over?...on with chapter two then! EG x]

| Gentle advice: this is chapter 2 of 11 & you'll probably enjoy it much more if you read them in order! |

=====================================================================

My taxi driver pulls up outside a very elegant looking townhouse and I'm suddenly gripped by the urge to tell him to keep driving, to go home and forget any of this ever happened.

I don't though. Part curiosity and part blind determination urge me to pay the fare and get out of the car.

The promise of £5000 in a week's time helps too.

As I walk up the gravelled driveway, teetering a little as my heels crunch underfoot, my head is spinning. Somehow though I get to the door and ring the bell.

No turning back now, I tell myself.

Moments later, the door is opened by a sophisticated looking man with dark eyes and stylishly cropped hair to match. He's tall, with broad shoulders - difficult to age, maybe late forties? He's dressed casually in dark trousers and a white cotton shirt that's open at the neck - it's a refined sort of casual though - I suspect his shirt cost more than my whole outfit.

'Mr Swift?' I ask tentatively

'Oliver, please.' He replies warmly 'You must be Jessica?' I nod as he takes my hand, kissing it lightly and continues 'Please, do come in.'

'Thank you' I find my voice as he ushers me though a hall into a very modern but tastefully decorated sitting room and takes my coat. 'Crystal -- Ms Summers, said that I should give you this,' I say, handing over my completed questionnaire, suddenly feeling a little shy about the contents.

He takes it from me with a nod and gestures to a small sofa,

'Please, make yourself comfortable Jessica.' I sit down, trying not to fidget,

'You have a beautiful home' I gush, hating myself for sounding like a school girl meeting her boyfriend's parents for the first time.

'Thank you,' he replies, 'can I offer you a drink?' he asks, gesturing to a bottle of white wine on a side table. I nod again

'Please.' I add, remembering my manners.

He hands me a glass and sits himself opposite me, on a high back arm chair.

'So, Jessica,' he begins, and I'm grateful he's leading the conversation because I don't know where to start. 'Crystal has filled me in on your background, and I'm sure she's told you about mine. The first thing you should know about the week ahead, is that there are rules.'

He locks me with an enigmatic gaze. I've never really found older men attractive, but he's doing a good job of making me reconsider.

'You will find, Jessica, that each Dominant you meet has his own way of doing things. As a submissive, it is your job to cater to those specific tastes. Personally, I suppose you could say I like things 'old school' - I don't go in for costumes or themed scenes, so when you arrive, I expect you dressed elegantly, as you are now,' I smile a little at his compliment, 'and when you submit to me, I expect you to be naked. Do you understand?'

'Yes Mr Swift.' I reply

'The most important thing I can teach you about Dominant and submissive encounters Jessica, is that they are built on trust and consent. I know that Crystal is meticulous in vetting her clients, and in fact I know several of them personally, so I'm confident in saying that you can be sure that you would always be submitting to a responsible Dom.' I nod and reply

'Good to know.', not really sure of what he means. Luckily, he seems to sense my confusion so elaborates.

'Ordinarily, Jessica, a D/s relationship is built over time, limits are agreed, particulars set out, and the trust has time to be earned as the arrangement evolves. If you start working for Crystal, your trust needs to be in her, as well as your clients, because your submissions will be temporary arrangements, often with men you've never met before.'

'Often?' I reply

'A beautiful girl like you would most likely attract a number of regulars -- in those cases, you'd be able to get to know your client over a longer period of time, as well as grow your trust in them.' I nod again and reply

'I'd still have a safe word too though, right?' I've been googling since I got back from Crystal's office last night -- my internet history is very colourful right now.

'Yes, always. And you'd be in full control of your hard limits ahead of time, too.' I incline my head, not really understanding -- I've read about those as well, but I'm not sure how they'd work in my potential situation, 'Hard limits would be your own personal no-go list. Obviously, the fewer you have, the wider your potential client base would be, but Crystal would make sure you were never exposed to anything you're uncomfortable with. Defining those limits is another important part of your training.' I nod, feeling strangely reassured.

'With regard safe words, for the purposes of training, I like to use a traffic light system. When things get intense, I may ask you to give me a colour -- if you're happy to continue, you will say green. If you are uncomfortable with what's going on, at any time, say yellow and we can stop to discuss. If you want to stop altogether, say red and our session will end immediately. Understood?'

'Yes Mr Swift.'

'That's another thing; I prefer to be addressed by my submissives as Master. For tonight though, Sir or Mr Swift will be fine, since we're just getting to know each other.' He smiles warmly again, like this is the most natural conversation in the world. Which I suppose for him, it is.

'Shall we get started?' He asks, taking me a little by surprise.

'Um, sure.' I reply, 'Sir.' I add hastily. He smirks a little at me and says,

'Jessica, what are your safe words?'

'Yellow and red, Sir.' I reply, suddenly very aware that my voice is breathless.

'Good girl. Now kneel in front of me, eyes down, hands on your thighs.'

I do as I'm told, getting to my knees in front of him, making a failed attempt to straighten out the hem of my dress which creeps up dangerously high. He takes my hands in his and stills them, making me rest them on my thighs. His firm but gentle touch makes my breath catch in my throat.

'Remember Jessica, next time you present yourself to me like this, you'll be naked, so don't waste time now worrying about flashing a little leg.' I can hear a smile in his voice and try to stifle one of my own.

'Of course, Sir, sorry Sir.' I mutter from behind my hair.

He takes my chin in his hand and tilts it up so that I'm looking at him.

'Relax Jessica, this is only day one of seven - we'll take it slowly - have a little faith and you should enjoy this just as much as I intend to.' He smiles, grazing my chin with the pad of his thumb.

'Now stand up, and strip for me.' He commands matter of factly, reclining back into his chair and taking another sip of wine.

I'm momentarily frozen. This has just escalated really quickly, but I don't want to fall at the first hurdle. Especially when I can't deny, I'm incredibly turned on right now and he's barely even touched me. I give myself a little mental shake and get to my feet.

Reaching behind to unzip my dress, I shrug my shoulders to let it fall to the floor so that I'm stood before him in just my underwear.

I hear him breathe a small murmur of approval and it spurs me on to unhook my bra and free my ample rounded breasts, noticing my nipples are already hard as bullets. Shocked by my own arousal, I run my hands down my waist and into my panties, pushing the small scrap of fabric over my hips to join my dress on the floor.

I try to breathe deeply, my eyes cast down, embarrassed, but also desperately aroused by the shamelessness of my own actions.

When I sneak a fleeting glance up through my lashes, I see him sitting impassively, eyeing my naked body from top to bottom. I'm willing him to say something, anything, seemingly all of a sudden desperate for this man's approval.

He drains his wine glass and stands, inches away, not touching me, though I wish he would.

'Very nice, Jessica.' He states in a low voice. 'Walk to the middle of the room for me.'

Carefully, I step out of my pile of clothes and take a few steps so that I'm stood in the centre of his large geometric print rug in just my heels.

He stalks around me, taking me in from every angle and I'm shocked at how much the anticipation of not knowing what will happen next is turning me on.

'I believe you're enjoying presenting yourself to me, Miss Blake.' He comments, stopping to stand in front of me. 'Your delectable little nipples are giving you away. Of course, it could just be that you're cold.' He muses, still not touching me. 'Are you cold, Jessica?'

'No, Sir.' I reply quietly,

'Do you enjoy showing yourself to me, Jessica?'

'Yes, Sir.' I breathe, trying not to blush.

'Good girl. You should, your body is very beautiful, never be ashamed of it.' I'm definitely blushing now. 'You're aching for me to touch you, aren't you Jessica?' He continues, reading my thoughts.

'Yes, Sir.' I admit, wondering how the hell a man who's old enough to be my dad is managing to make me feel so turned on and needy.

'A good submissive, needs to learn to put her Dominant's desires above her own, Jessica. She needs to trust that he will take good care of her pleasure, in his own good time.' I can feel his breath on my neck as he moves behind me, carefully sweeping my hair to one side, but still never actually touching me.

'Bend over and hold onto your ankles.' His mouth is inches from my ear as I stand frozen to the spot, motionless. 'A good submissive also needs to follow instructions, without hesitation, Miss Blake.' His tone has changed, it's cooler, harder. 'If a submissive fails to follow her Dominant's instructions, she should be prepared to accept whatever punishment the Dominant deems appropriate.' He continues, coolly, 'however, as this is your first session, I'll be lenient. Once.'

'Thank you, Sir.' I whisper without even thinking about it.

'Let's try again. Jessica, bend over and hold onto your ankles.'

Instinctively, I part my feet a little and do as I'm told, grateful for the years I've spent practicing yoga making me so flexible, and for my hair falling forward to hide my blushes at putting myself on display so brazenly.

'Good girl. You have a beautiful behind Jessica, I look forward to enjoying it.' He states, I feel my pussy tighten and instinctively push my bottom out a little further, revelling in his approval.

'Now, get up and sit in my chair.' He punctuates his sentence with a quick slap across my exposed bottom that makes me gasp. It barely even stings, but just that brief touch of his hand makes my pussy cream. Ignoring it, I stand and cross to the empty chair, perching myself awkwardly on the leather seat.

He sits himself opposite me, on the sofa and my heart sinks a little as I realise, he's still not going to touch me.

'Sit back and spread your legs Jessica - one over each arm rest, hands on your knees.' He instructs.

I suddenly feel desperate to please him and comply immediately, spreading myself wide open in front of him. The leather feels cold against the backs of my thighs and I'm acutely aware of the growing wetness in my exposed pussy.

Several men have seen me naked before, but never like this. I should feel slutty, or objectified at least, but I don't. My own growing arousal is blocking everything else out.

'Very good.' He smiles, devouring my pussy with his eyes. 'And very wet. Is it safe to assume you're enjoying your training so far, Miss Blake?'

'Very much, Sir.' I reply, trying to keep my voice level.

He stands and crosses to me, I try to keep control of my breathing as he leans across my naked body, to pick up the wine bottle from the table and refill his glass. A small moan escapes my lips at his frustrating closeness.

'Patience, Jessica.' He scolds, filling his glass, deliberately letting a few drops of the cold liquid splash against my bare breasts. I breathe in sharply at the sensation and he smirks, letting another few drops hit my open pussy.

I moan pleasurably and fight the urge to beg him to fuck me.

He sits back down opposite me.

'Do you like the wine, Jessica?' He asks nonchalantly.

'It's delicious, Sir.' I reply, wishing I could reach my own half full glass.

'Then don't waste it.' He scolds, motioning to the spilled drops on my body. Almost on auto pilot, I move my fingertips to my left breast to catch the drip that's sliding down my nipple and delicately lick it clean.

'And the rest.' He says firmly. I let my hand fall to my neatly trimmed mound, sneakily brushing my throbbing clit to retrieve the remaining drops and lick those clean too.

'Good girl.' He smiles.

'Now touch yourself for me Jessica - but do not come until I give you permission, do you understand?'

For a moment, I fight the urge to run. This is ridiculous, I cannot possibly play with myself in front of a man I just met. Can I? Just as quickly, I realise my clit is aching so badly that I don't care, though I have no idea if I'll be able to stop myself from coming, hard.

'Yes, Sir.' I reply. I close my eyes and let my hand fall back between my legs and start stroking myself gently, grateful for the touch, even if it is my own.

'Eyes open Jessica.' I obey, opening my eyes to see him holding some paperwork; I feel a little put out that he's looking at that rather than me.

'In your questionnaire, you've scored yourself seven out of ten for sexual experimentation,' he continues, 'tell me Jessica, have you ever had anything inside you besides a cock or fingers or a tongue? Don't stop.' He adds, noticing his question has made me pause rubbing my clit. I circle it with my fingertip again as I try to formulate an answer.

'I, um,'

'Honesty and transparency are vital traits in a good submissive, Jessica.' He interrupts.

'Yes Sir, I have.' I reply, increasing the pressure on my clit.

'Describe what,' he smiles. 'Be specific.' A small moan escapes my lips and I move my finger from my clit to my wet lips in an attempt to quiet the orgasm growing inside me.

'Well, I've used a few different vibrators, Sir, some... realistic styles, others not so much.'

'And what about your sexual partners - has anyone ever inserted anything more unusual inside you?' I breathe deeply and slide a second finger inside myself.

'Yes Sir. An ex-boyfriend once pushed a chocolate bar inside me and ate it from my pussy. Another filled my pussy with a cucumber while he fucked my ass.' I blush helplessly, I've never told anyone either of those stories, not even my closest girlfriends.

'Very good.', he replies, completely unfazed, 'and speaking of your lovely ass, what's been in there, besides the obvious?'

'Nothing sir!' I reply, sounding more shocked than I intended to, but also feeling myself tighten as I wonder what he's planning to fuck my ass with.

'Well, we'll certainly have to correct that situation.' He states plainly, scribbling something on the sheet of paper before setting it down and crossing to me.

'Judging by how wet your pussy is Jessica, you must be very close to coming?' He teases, looking down on me.

'Yes Sir, but I won't, not until you say so.' I reply, wanting to show him that I'm paying attention, even if I'm still not 100% confident I can obey.

'Good girl. You're a fast learner, Jessica. Show me how easily three fingers slide inside your creamy little cunt.' I push a third finger inside myself and moan gently. 'Can you manage four?' He continues. In reply, I push my little finger in to join the other three.

'Good girl. Now finger fuck yourself hard and tell me how it feels.'

I move my fingers in and out, slowly gathering pace until I'm bucking against my own hand wantonly.

'Oh, it feels so good Mr Swift, so hot, so wet. And so tight. Oh, I'm so close Sir, please may I come... For you?' I add, without even thinking about it. He looks back into my pleading eyes with satisfaction.

'Yes Jessica, you may.' His words are my undoing and I make myself come hard in front of him, pushing my fingers deeper and using my free hand to gently flick my swollen clit. I'm naked, moaning in complete bliss, making myself come in front of a man I've known for less than an hour, and it feels exquisite. The only thing I have a problem with is the fact he's still fully dressed and not buried in me to the hilt. Perhaps Crystal was right, maybe I am a natural submissive.

As my breathing slows to normal, his voice pulls me out of my thoughts.

'I think that will do for tonight. You did very well Jessica.'

'Thank you, Sir.' I reply, pouting a little, closing my legs, suddenly feeling shy.

'Is something wrong, Jessica?' He asks, noticing my expression.

'No. It's just I,' I struggle to find the right words, 'I suppose I was just sort of expecting you to fuck me, or at least demand a blow job or something.' I shrug.

He smiles down at me, taking my chin in his hand again.

'So eager Jessica. Remember, this isn't a one-night stand, it's part one of a seven-part training course. You learned a lot more about submission than you might think tonight, believe me.'

I smile a little at what I think is a compliment. His hand moves to my hair, stroking it gently and I instinctively lean into his touch like a purring cat.

'Get dressed Jessica, I'll call you a taxi.'

At home, lying alone in my bed, I feel frustrated.

God only knows why, I had one of the most intense orgasms of my life under the watchful eye of Mr Swift - it's not as though he left me hanging, so why am I feeling like I've been short changed?

Sure, he's reasonably attractive and very charismatic, but he's at least twice my age, I spent an hour with him, I haven't even seen him naked and now I can't stop thinking about how badly I want him to fuck me?

Crystal was right. He really is an accomplished Dom.

I reach for my favourite vibrator, spread my legs wide and slide all the whole length inside myself, wishing it was Mr Swift's cock deep inside me.

[Did you love it? Let me know in the comments! Keep an eye out for Chapter Three coming soon! EG x]