Learning the Rules Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Joey, fuck me please! Fuck me hard!' I'd whimpered, feeling so slutty for getting turned on by his rough handling, but still wanting more, and he'd given it to me.

I remember him saying,

'Fuck, you are so wet! I knew you'd love getting your sweet ass spanked!' as he slammed into me over and over again, making me come harder than I'd ever known.

I moan loudly again now, the soapy water sloshing gently around me as I stroke my clit to push myself over the edge, my breathing erratic as waves of pleasure crash through me.

I take a deep breath as my orgasm subsides, stretching out contentedly with a smile. That feels much better.

Afterwards, back in my old bedroom, I feel a rush of gratitude that Anna didn't bother letting it to anyone else -- and that I didn't bother taking much stuff with me when I moved into Andrew Clarke's spare room three months ago. He'd insisted he didn't want any rent, just for me to have the space and peace and quiet to write and finish my degree.

I feel so naïve looking back.

Anna hadn't been happy -- she didn't need my rent money, she owns the house outright, having inherited it when her grandmother died, but she was worried that Clarke was being overly controlling.

Oh, how I wish I'd listened to my best friend.

I stand in front of my wardrobe; pondering. What do you wear to meet with the woman who wants you to join her merry band of paid submissives?

Not that I'm going of course. But just in case.

I pick up a black shift dress. It's a bit safe and boring, but I could wear it with my leopard print heels... red lipstick... could work.

As I hold it up for consideration, I notice my chipped nail polish. That definitely won't do. I rummage in my drawer and find remover, a nail file and a bright pillar pox red varnish and get to work.

As I admire my newly manicured nails, I think about Crystal's proposition again. A thousand pounds for one hour of doing as I'm told, having a bit of kinky sex, maybe a little bit of spanking. Surely, I'd be crazy not to at least find out the full details?

It's 8pm. I'm sitting on my sofa, wearing my black dress and my leopard print heels, drumming my bright red nails against an almost empty wine glass.

I'm definitely not going to see Crystal Summers. I'm just not the sort of girl who has sex for money -- kinky or otherwise.

Not yet anyway.

Fuck it. Nothing has to happen just because I listen to what she has to say. I pour another glass of wine and phone for a taxi.

As my cab drives away, I stand on the pavement looking up at the building. I'm not sure what I was expecting, but it looks like a perfectly ordinary office block.

I chew my bottom lip, shifting from one foot to another, psyching myself up to cross the threshold. I take a deep breath and go through the double glass doors.

Inside, there's an elegant reception area, but the place is deserted. I'm toying with walking back out and pretending none of this ever happened when a voice from behind stops me in my tracks.

'I take it you enjoyed the book, Miss Blake?'

I turn around and come face to face with Crystal Summers.

A short lift ride later, we get to Crystal's office, which is as perfectly ordinary looking as the building from the outside. As if reading my mind she says,

'Were you expecting a boudoir, Miss Blake?' with a smile. I return it and reply

'Honestly, I have no idea what I was expecting, I still can't entirely believe I came.'

'And yet you did.' She says plainly.

'I did.' My voice is barely a whisper. 'Incidentally, how did you know where to send that book?' I ask, it's been bugging me since it arrived.

'I had my driver follow you after you left the bar last night, to make sure you got home safely. A young woman shouldn't be walking alone after dark, Miss Blake -- a sad testament to the world we live in, but unfortunately, some men simply can't be trusted.' She says matter of factly

'But your clients can be?' I reply, part sarcasm, part genuine curiosity

'Yes, they can.' She replies plainly, 'I make sure of it.' She adds with no room for debate. Then, softening a touch, she continues, 'Miss Blake, this opportunity will only work for you if you commit to it willingly, with an open mind. I can give you all the information you'd like -- and I'm sure you have questions -- but I can't tell you what to do. Ultimately, much like the act of submission itself, the choice has to be yours.'

She's giving me the chance to bail out. It's then that I realise, I really don't want to. I pull myself up straight in the chair opposite her and take a deep breath.

'When can I start?' I ask as confidently as I can manage. She smiles at me kindly,

'Let's not get ahead of ourselves, Miss Blake. As you can see, I run a business here. A very successful business. My seeing potential in you, is only the first step of you becoming a part of it. The second, is a week of intensive training, to see if the job is really for you.' I deflate a little,

'You think I need to learn how to fuck?' I ask her incredulously; she smiles slightly,

'No, darling girl, I'm quite certain you're well versed in that already. However, to work for me, you also need to learn how to submit.' She produces a small card from her desk drawer and slides it across her desk to me, there's a name and address printed neatly on it in an elegant font.

'Who's Oliver Swift?' I ask, confused

'Mr Swift is a dear friend of mine, and a very good teacher.' She replies, retrieving a small stack of paperwork from a different drawer,

'You mean he's a male submissive?' she laughs lightly,

'No darling girl, he's a Dominant. A very strict one, but also very patient with new recruits. You will spend time with him, every evening for seven days. At the end of your training period, you'll be paid £5000, Mr Swift will report back to me on your progress and we'll decide whether you have a future as a precious jewel. This,' she goes on, handing me the stapled sheets of A4 paper, 'is an extensive questionnaire which you must complete honestly and hand to Mr Swift on arrival.'

I skim through the pages. There's a list of sexual activities with tick boxes to choose from -- tried & enjoyed, tried & did not enjoy, have not tried but would like to, & have not tried, does not appeal. The activities range from very vanilla -- missionary -- doggy style -- oral -- through to more adventurous -- anal -- rimming -- pegging -- to things that excite and terrify me equally -- restraints -- flogging -- bondage -- clamping -- the list is extensive and exhaustive. I'm not sure I even know what suspension means?

Then there are questions about preferences, a section to rate my own abilities and detail my sexual experiences to date.

'So, this is basically my sex CV?' I ask her with a raised brow, she smiles back at me,

'In a manner of speaking, yes. It allows Mr Swift an insight to help tailor your training accordingly. I'm sure you have plenty more questions, and Mr Swift will be more than happy to answer them all, if you decide to go ahead. The question you need to ask yourself now, Jessica, is do you wish to submit to Mr Swift's training?' I breathe deeply again to steady myself.

'Yes, Miss Summers. I do.' She smiles like a woman who never doubted it.

'Excellent. Then your first session will begin at 6pm sharp tomorrow. Good Luck Jessica.'

[What do you think so far?...Chapter two coming soon! EG x]

12