All Comments on 'Learning the Rules Ch. 10'

by ElizaGrey

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow, brilliant! I hope that you will keep writing and posting stories even after finishing ch. 11 💕

SnS

cmj711cmj711about 1 year ago

So sexy, I'm going to miss your series.

I only hope you'll introduce us to new delights.

KittyKatsKinksKittyKatsKinksabout 1 year ago

OH! That countdown though!!

Mr Swift is HOT!!!

pennyrose123pennyrose123about 1 year ago

SMOKING hot!!!

I've been saving these to read in a big chunk - but I gave in and started before the last chapter - it was SO worth the wait though - no regrets!! Though I do hope you'll post the last part soon ;)

EGRIEGRIabout 1 year ago

The intelligent interaction of Oliver's control of switching between Jessica to Amber and his clinical direction is so well done. Meanwhile Jessica has fully found the Amber within her and will assuredly be a success for Crystal as an escort. One more chapter of the prequel than on to her story as a practitioner. It will have been worth the wait.

EGRI

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

LOVE that you gave us her first time meeting Mr Smith - nice touch!

Jen X

ElizaGreyElizaGreyabout 1 year agoAuthor

Jen - Thank you! Couldn't resist ;)

EGRI - Thank you, I'm so pleased you've enjoyed it! I should probably warn you though, RAMTBB isn't so much about Jessica's life as Amber, that's part of it, but it's actually a love story in essence, set in a BDSM world :)

pennyrose123 - thank you!! I've just hit publish on the last chapter, so hopefully it won't be long :)

KittyKatsKinks - thank you! ...I think so, but I'm probably biased!

cmj11 - Ah thank you! Don't worry, I'll definitely be back with more!

EG x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

YAY I LOVE THIS SERIES!!!!!!! (also im the same person who comments in caps lock for the series lol) SO EXCITED FOR THE LAST CHAPPTER, BUT SAD TOO BECAUSE IT WILL BE OVER :( :)

BrattyBellaBrattyBellaabout 1 year ago

So freaking hot.

I felt like it was me on stage... I wish it was!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The story was great ans excellently written. Really enjoyed reading the chp 10. Keep up the great work. Are u someone that enjoys being spanked are u just a dreamer and written of it. LOL Would like to know the answer to it? Take care

ElizaGreyElizaGreyabout 1 year agoAuthor

SnS - oh, I absolutely will, promise! And thank you :)

CAPS ANON! - Thank you, I'm so pleased you enjoyed it!

BrattyBella - Thank you!

Nosey Anon - Thank you for reading, but respectfully - I'm here to share stories I've written about kink, not discuss my own preferences with strangers - I'm sure (I hope) you meant no harm, but there are plenty of legit ways to indulge in sexy chats online with likeminded people - this isn't one of them!

EG x

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userElizaGrey@ElizaGrey
Sassy, smutty, kink-filled stories to spice up your day... or night ;) Read all the stories I've shared here? Find more of my work on Amazon: https://amzn.to/3kXGYxF ;) For more about me, keep scrolling! ...EG x ========================================================== [Le...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES