Learning to be Silvia

Story Info
Unhappy wife learns about passion and love in a threesome.
15.6k words
4.73
11.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They sat at one of the cutest small tables in Lily's Café.

This café looked so adorable that it could be in an old movie or book. The chairs and tables were made from wood, and the walls were painted a soft yellow. The table was covered with a vintage cloth and held some wildflowers in an old pottery kettle converted into a vase.

They sipped from their large mugs filled with some very delicious-looking coffee drinks.

"You are so lucky," Silvia said after Julia finished telling her about the last trip she took with Antonio and without the kids.

Julia sighed. "I know. It's just nice having my husband around more."

Silvia smiled. "I'm sorry. I should probably apologize for saying this, but I meant that you are lucky to have such a gorgeous husband who takes his time to satisfy you."

Julia blushed.

Silvia was now smiling deviously. "Don't think I don't know what you guys did on your trip!"

Julia burst out laughing, and Silvia joined in.

"No worries, dear," Julia replied. "We're both adults and can tell each other our fantasies without worrying about judgment. There's nothing wrong with sharing a little fantasy once in a while."

"Ah, my husband just rolls over to the side every morning and fucks me for two minutes, and that's it," Silvia said with a wrinkle between her eyebrows. "That's all we ever do."

Julia nodded thoughtfully. It wasn't Silvia's first speech about her tragic sex life. They've known each other for a while, and she watched how this weighed a toll on her friend for three years now.

"He won't allow me to suck his cock!" Silvia said. "It's so weird. I didn't know guys like that existed."

"Well, honey, he thinks of himself as some kind of superman because he works hard as a financial manager at some big company," Julia replied. "And besides that, most aren't interested in doing anything more than quickies or fucking their secretary or assistant on the weekends."

Silvia rolled her eyes and sighed. She knew exactly who she was referring to. Her husband was an arrogant ass.

Julia looked at her best friend sitting across from her with tenderness in her eyes. Julia could see how miserable her friend was. But she also saw potential to make things better.

"Why don't we try something?" Julia asked. "You shouldn't let your marriage get you down if there's still someone there that can be happy."

Silvia sighed again and gave it a few seconds before nodding reluctantly. "Okay... I'm up for trying new things, but I need you to promise not to judge me."

Julia adjusted in her seat. She paused for a noticeably long moment and took a deep breath.

"Okay. The real reason why I invited you for coffee today is to make a proposition. Now, I know how unhappy you are in the bedroom, and I've seen how it has dimmed your beautiful glow. I don't want to see you like this anymore. It makes me sad inside knowing how beautiful you are and I really hate seeing you getting depressed about your life."

"You're sweet," Silvia replied with tears in her eyes. "But my marriage isn't worth feeling this way about myself."

"It doesn't have to be," Julia said while taking Silvia's hands into hers. "Let's just say I got my courage together after a very hot weekend at a resort last month."

Silvia smiled as she pictured what might have happened there.

"Antonio is a passionate lover, and he makes me feel like the center of the universe. I want him to make you feel that way, too," Julia said.

"You mean..." Silvia gasped.

"I want 'us' to make you feel that way, too," Julia interjected.

Silvia lowered her eyes, and her round cheeks blushed with the color of an early spring strawberry. She had a shy smile on her lips, and her brown hair covered one side of her face as it lay past her neck and on her breasts. Her chest rose up and down, and Julia noticed how much deeper she was breathing.

"Do you mean you want to have a threesome with me?" Silvia asked.

Julia nodded enthusiastically.

Silvia took a deep breath. "I don't know... I don't know if I can... I'm so scared... I'm afraid... I don't have the same experience as you... What if he won't be able to keep his dick hard? What if I can't do everything right? What if you get..."

Julia kissed her friend's forehead and squeezed her hand tightly, telling her that she would be there for her and that it wasn't her job to judge her or make her feel any worse about herself than she already did.

"He'll love it!" Julia assured her best friend, who sat there staring back at her with big eyes. "Trust me! He will get off like crazy seeing two beautiful women having sex with each other."

Silvia never had a conversation with Julia about lesbian experiences. She had never told her about that sleepover in high school. She didn't know that Julia was into girls. Into HER!

Silvia stared into her coffee mug as a thin tear rolled from her large green eyes. "I need to feel something in my body once again. I feel like I'm dying inside."

Julia smiled as she leaned forward, pressed their lips together, and Silvia returned the kiss. When they parted, Julia could tell by Silvia's flushed cheeks and bright red lips how excited she got.

Silvia felt her tiniest hairs rise slightly just thinking about what was happening between them. What was she thinking? Kissing girls was not okay where she grew up. She loved how divine this forbidden pleasure felt, but it was forbidden.

She pulled away from Julia and stood up, looking around the café before sitting back down. No one was around except for the waitress sitting at the bar.

"I can't believe we're doing this," Silvia said while smiling nervously.

Julia reached out with one of her hands and took Silvia's hand. "Amiga, I want you to come back to me. I want the Silvia that I first met. A sexy, free, and beautiful babe that I know you still are inside."

Silvia bit her lip. She looked around again to see if anyone else was coming for their table. Then she let go of Julia's hand as if it were burning hot.

Julia giggled and gave her a playful look as the waitress approached.

"Can we have a bowl of your fresh organic strawberries?" Julia made the order. Lily's Café was a healthy eatery, so the menu included many organic items from the "Garden District" where they were located.

When the waitress left, Silvia relaxed in her seat. She crossed her arms on the table and stared at the wildflowers. She remembered that night when they had gone through her closet together, trying to find things to wear to the party.

That was the only time she saw Julia naked. Julia had such nice curves that Silvia couldn't help but stare at her body as she stood in front of her large mirror. Her tits bounced with each step she took, and each spin she made showed off her ample hips and ass. They were both full-bodied Latinas with curves that don't usually get into fashion magazines.

The waitress brought out the strawberries, and Julia stared at them, thinking how much Silvia's cheeks resembled their color. She then thought about how good her friend would look eating them, with those beautiful pink lips wrapped around the juicy red fruits. Silvia's breasts hung down softly and seemed ready to pop out of her sunflower blouse every moment.

"What are you thinking?" Silvia asked.

Julia looked up from the berries. "That you're so cute when you're blushing."

"I'm not used to having sex," Silvia admitted. "I've only ever kissed a girl once in my junior year in high school. I'm not sure I am the right person for your fantasy."

Julia smiled and winked at her. "Don't worry, babe. I know exactly what I want from this experience, and I will make it happen."

Silvia put on a shy schoolgirl smile, took a strawberry, and placed it on her parted lips.

Julia shook her head quickly a few times just to get out of the blissful daze she had entered while watching Silvia's lips wrap around that strawberry. Then she spoke more hurriedly and louder than before.

"Oh, I have to get back to the office! I can drop you off at your studio on my way there. You want a ride?"

"Sure!" said Silvia as they both got up, left money on the table, and rushed out the door.

Silvia's art studio was in a busy part of downtown, and it was usually impossible to find parking. Fortunately, Julia saw a spot open up a few blocks from there, and she quickly took advantage of the opportunity.

"I hope you don't mind if I drop you off here," she asked Silvia.

"Not at all."

Silvia looked into Julia's eyes and tried to say something. Her mouth moved from consonant to vowel, but no sound came out. Julia smiled.

"Hey, I hope I didn't turn your world upside down today. I just want what's best for you." Julia said. "I just want you to be happy."

Silvia smiled at Julia.

"I do want to be with you," Silvia finally said. "I just don't know if I am the right person for you. You're such a good friend, and I feel like I am taking advantage of you."

Julia leaned in close and gave a small kiss to Silvia on the lips. "You are not taking advantage of me."

Julia kissed her again. This time Silvia returned the kiss, and Julia felt her body responding. They embraced as their kissing slowly started to get deeper. Julia softly placed Silvia's bottom lip between hers and ran her tongue along its length. Silvia moaned as she pulled on her lip and released it with a small smooch. They both smiled and gazed deeper into each other's eyes.

Silvia placed her hand on Julia's cheek and kissed her deeper. Her fingers caressed Julia's soft skin right below the ear, running down the perfect outline of her face to her sexy chin. Then she gently placed her lips on Julia's neck, kissed down to her collarbone, and back to her lips.

Julia's body shuddered under the soft, caring lips of her friend. She enjoyed every moment as they continued making out in her car for five minutes. She could tell Silvia enjoyed it just as much, but they had to part.

Silvia got out and waved at her from the outside. "Bye! We'll talk soon," she said with a glowing smile and glossy eyes. She looked beautiful at that moment. Shiny and bright, like when Julia and her first met.

***

It was after midnight on the weekend when they returned to their house. The moon shone brightly on the light flowers outside their doorstep as they made their way inside. Their neighbors were still awake, and they heard loud voices coming from one of the houses across the street.

They didn't say anything as they made their way through their darkened house to the living room. As soon as they entered, Julia started to strip off her clothes while keeping eye contact with Antonio the entire time.

Antonio could see Julia's excitement as she removed each piece of clothing until she stood naked before him, his eyes drinking in all of her sexy curves.

"Silvia agreed!" she said all of a sudden.

"What? When?" Antonio asked, confused.

"Yesterday, in the café," Julia explained in an aroused voice. She touched herself slowly, rubbed her pussy lips over the fabric of her underwear, and felt how wet she was already just thinking about being seen by his horny wide eyes.

"We also held hands," she told him, giving him a little peck on his lips. "And we kissed."

"She kissed you?" he replied while sitting down on the sofa. He had dreamed of this since he first met this beautiful Latina.

"Oh yeah! She loves kissing me!" Julia said while getting on top of him and staring into his green eyes with hers sparkling like diamonds. "She's always wanted me."

"What was she wearing?" he asked as he ran his fingers through her hair.

"Tight blouse with sunflowers, tight skirt with tiny holes cut in it... short red high heels..." Julia thought for a moment. "...a pair of black stockings too... but I don't think I saw any panties because I didn't get a good look when I gave her the kiss."

"Oh, fuck!" Antonio cried out while squeezing her tits and groping her ass cheeks hard enough so they turned pink from the pressure.

Julia closed her eyes and moaned softly. Then she opened her eyes and stared deep into Antonio's eyes again and whispered:

"She tasted like strawberries. Her lips were soft and felt warm from how excited she got."

Antonio raised his hips slightly as his dick started to get harder. This conversation was turning him on very much. He pulled Julia closer for a deep sensual kiss.

"Tell me more," he said.

"She was really excited and kept saying she wanted it, but she was scared that she won't satisfy you. That she's not pretty or experienced enough."

"Oh, man." Antonio sighed with both passion and lament. "I think she's gorgeous. And all that pent-up sexual energy... She will do just fine." He smiled.

Julia started unbuttoning his shirt and continued speaking softly, sexy.

"She... Will... Do... Just... Fine..." each button popped open as she slowly spoke each word. She undid his tie, opened his white shirt, and started kissing his chest.

"I want us both to take care of you," she said. "I will teach her everything you like."

"Did you get to touch her?"

"Just a little bit. I felt her beautiful curves over the tight skirt and blouse. I love how her small waist contrasts with her large hips and ass. She felt amazing."

"Did she touch you?"

"She placed her hand on my breast in the heat of the moment, right when things started getting really steamy. She held it there and squeezed a bit to feel the fullness, but then she backed away quickly," Julia explained. "I think she still has pretty mixed feelings about the whole thing. Obviously, but all the signs were there that she is longing for being able to let herself go and into our loving arms."

Antonio was thoroughly aroused by now. He held Julia's naked body tightly against his as he started whispering sweet fantasies into her ear.

"I'm going to take both of you in my arms and kiss you passionately for hours. The three of us will trade and steal kisses until we have covered every inch of each other's bodies."

Julia moaned. She could feel his dick throbbing and growing harder with each passing second. Her pussy was dripping wet and throbbing with anticipation.

"I'm going to put her down on her knees and sit beside her below your cock," she said. "I will teach her how and help her while sucking your dick. She has never done it before, and she's been fantasizing about it forever. Imagine how passionate she will be about doing it."

"Mmhmm," he said and grabbed the back of her head.

"I'm going to put your cock in her mouth, and she will learn to suck it like a good girl she is."

She stood up and pulled on his hand to lift him as she said: "Let me show you." She pulled down his pants, knelt before him, and...

***

Silvia's phone rang as she hurried out the door.

"Bye, honey," she said.

"Say hi to Julia for me," her husband responded. From what he knew, they were going for a girl's night out.

When she left her apartment building, Julia was waiting for her in their new car.

"Hola, Mamacita!" Silvia joked as she got in the passenger seat.

"Where are we going? You told me to get all dressed up." Silvia wore a flowery blue dress that reached down to the middle of her thighs and showed off all the curves on her body. She had curled her dark brown hair with a curling iron and had dark color on her lips which matched perfectly with her nails.

"Look..." she said while pulling her dress up and revealing the lace of her black stockings. "Just as you instructed."

Silvia giggled at how excited Julia became after seeing her like this, almost like a schoolgirl would be getting ready for her first date with her boyfriend or something like this, just wanting everything perfect for this once-in-a-lifetime experience.

"It's been too long since I felt this alive," Silvia admitted in a husky voice before reaching over the center console and grabbing Julia's hand.

"I feel it too," Julia whispered in return, and they both looked into each other's eyes, smiling.

***

The place was very posh, and the lighting dimly lit the tables around them and made it seem more intimate than usual. The waiter led them inside and introduced himself when they sat down. They were given water glasses when they walked through the entrance but soon were brought red wine.

Silvia thought about how nice this place was as she gazed across the room and took in the decor. She never thought she'd be sitting here next to her friend. She didn't know if she was even worthy enough for the woman she desired. Her heart started beating faster and faster every moment she looked at Julia's beautiful face that glowed under all those tiny lights.

"Doesn't she look stunning?" Julia said after glancing at Antonio. "I just can't stop looking at her."

"Oh my god!" Silvia said while looking up into her wide brown eyes with a sparkle of excitement and nerves, wondering what would come next between her and this goddess who was indeed more than her best friend in the world.

Julia wore her long curly hair down and free, along with some makeup and light eye shadow that emphasized her gorgeous dark brown eyes. Julia had dark skin too, and wore tight clothes because they showed off her curvy body better than lighter ones would do. Her dress cradled her generous curves and showed off her sexy legs perfectly. She had placed a rose behind her ear, which accentuated her attractive features nicely and matched her deep red lipstick. She felt beautiful tonight and ready to show someone else how special she is.

"So you've been unhappy in your marriage for years?" Antonio asked her after taking a sip from his wine glass, hoping for something more substantial.

"Yeah," Silvia replied nervously, almost forgetting about the question as she stared back into his eyes. "I guess it's not as good as I thought it be when I met him," she added, trying to make conversation in order to calm her nerves.

"I understand that he's not very good in bed?"

"Not really," Silvia said with an awkward smile and squirmed in her chair slightly.

"Don't worry, honey. He knows," Julia said. "I told him everything."

Silvia shook her head and let out a little sigh. She never discussed this kind of thing with anyone except Julia. Still, she felt comfortable enough to start talking freely without making it seem strange or embarrassing at all.

"He just won't try very hard..." she began, blushing furiously as she went on. "I know that sounds silly because it shouldn't be that way when you love each other."

"No, babe, don't call it silly," Julia interrupted softly. "We're here now, free from judgment, and we can say whatever we want!"

Antonio smiled gently as he gazed over into Silvia's green eyes. He could see how much passion there was between these two women and wondered if they had ever explored any aspects of bisexuality before their marriage.

"Is your husband satisfied?" he asked while raising an eyebrow playfully.

"Of course!" She responded with a wink.

"And what about you? Do you find yourself... wanting anything different?"

"Well..." she hesitated a bit before responding. "...maybe sometimes I wish I would have more passion during sex. I wish to feel the softness of touch, the longing desire, and being adored like a queen. I wish to make love for hours on end."

Silvia took a sip from her wine glass, not looking at him as she watched the candlelight dance across the table. The flickering light cast shadows upon the walls behind them, creating the perfect setting for this romantic evening. They all seemed contented sitting together, staring into the dark crimson liquid in the glasses and feeling all warm inside as they continued their conversation about their desires.

Julia leaned over towards Antonio after hearing Silvia's honesty about her frustration with her husband and said: "She's lucky to have you then, honey! You make sure to show her that tonight!"