Learning to be Silvia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will," he said with a smile as he looked down at his hands. "You really are a beautiful woman," he added, gazing deep into Silvia's eyes. She felt butterflies fluttering around her stomach when she realized that maybe tonight might be the night when she could finally get what she had always desired but never thought she deserved, until now.

She always liked Antonio, maybe even had a secret crush on him, ever since Julia introduced them. He was tall with broad shoulders, which revealed his apparent strength. His piercing green eyes always felt like he could read the deepest fantasies from her mind. She liked that power he held over anyone whose eyes he looked into.

Julia started speaking again, almost like a storyteller who knew where the climax was coming from.

"So... my husband... well, we're both bisexual, so it's no big deal to me... he's in touch with both his masculine and feminine side..."

Silvia giggled nervously because she figured it wasn't uncommon among bisexual couples; especially since they had been open about their sexual orientation before marriage and hadn't experienced any problems with other partners or friends.

"When we make love, I get fulfilled completely. All my needs are understood and cared for. There truly isn't any man in the world like him, and let me just say that I am very excited about being able to share him."

The waiter came over and placed another wine bottle on the table with three glasses. Julia poured them some red wine while saying something about the wine being from Argentina and mentioning that this particular year it should be perfect for dinner.

"When Antonio makes love to me," Julia continued as she stared at Silvia, "He touches every inch of my body slowly and tenderly, exploring every curve with his fingertips and licking every inch of my skin. He kisses every part of me softly and gives me long slow passionate kisses, even in places you wouldn't think a man would want to kiss."

Antonio was starting to get turned on himself, listening to her talk in such detail. Obviously, she was extremely excited about their night together already, which made him more anxious for things to begin.

"He treats my body like it's sacred," she went on after taking a sip from her glass and letting out a little moan. "His hands run all over my body, caressing my arms and legs gently and stroking my breasts so carefully it almost feels like he's worshipping them."

She ran her hand from the side of Silvia's knee, over her large hips, into her deep waist, and up under her full breast. Softly caressing her on the way up, as if showing what Antonio's touch felt like.

"God, you're gorgeous," Julia said with a sigh as she moved away. She looked down at herself, feeling proud of her own appearance, before returning to continue the story:

"After we've been making love for hours and he has given me intense orgasms time and again... well then he moves lower... touching me everywhere... and..."

Julia couldn't finish speaking because she started crying out loud. Her entire body shook from her emotions as she stared deeply into Silvia's eyes, and tears rolled down her face.

"I'm sorry, honey, I just have so many feelings and sadness inside of me from knowing you have never felt like that before. And here I am, just rubbing it all in," Julia said to Silvia; her profound empathy showed how deeply she cared for her friend.

Silvia's eyes teared up slightly as she could tell that this beautiful woman who was always so full of energy was now overcome with emotion. She didn't know why she was having such an effect on her. Still, there was something different at this moment than any other interaction with another person she had ever experienced before.

"It's okay, dear," Silvia said as she placed her hand on Julia's lap. She softly squeezed her upper thigh and rubbed her hand down towards her backside as she leaned in for a kiss. "We'll take it one step at a time."

Antonio sat back, watching his wife kiss the woman he desired, at the same time feeling a mixture of excitement and anxiety building up inside him at the thought of them sharing this unsatisfied wife tonight. He watched as his wife's girlfriend ran her hands across the silky fabric of women's clothing, feeling her body through the clothes.

They only gave each other a short, sweet kiss and leaned back into the chairs. They will save it for later.

Julia ran her hands over Silvia's soft, smooth skin as she whispered: "I want you to be my lover."

Silvia let out a little moan when she felt Julia's fingers trace upward on her forearm. Her eyes glazed over while she enjoyed the sensations she felt from Julia's touch. It felt like she was falling deeper under the spell of this beautiful woman who seemed to understand her perfectly without saying anything more.

"And what is your greatest secret desire?" Julia asked while stroking her arms. She could see that she was becoming aroused by the attention, which made her happy because that meant they were starting to connect even better than before.

Silvia looked deep into Julia's green eyes as she replied, barely above a whisper, "To feel two men inside me..."

She didn't realize until after how much these words affected Julia. The young woman's breath quickened as she pulled herself closer and placed their lips together, passionately kissing her friend deeply and tasting wine upon her tongue.

"Heeey!" Silvia stopped. "There are people here!" She straightened up in her chair, looked down at her shoes, smiled shyly, and blushed like the wine in their glasses.

Antonio chuckled lightly as he sat back, sipping his drink, watching the girls giggle with embarrassment as they caught themselves staring at each other with a playful sparkle in their eyes.

"Come on, ladies," Antonio said with a smile. "Let's dance!"

He led them out onto the dance floor to the music of a jazz quartet playing a slower version of a famous Bossa Nova song. They held one another closely for support as they slowly danced around to the rhythm of the gentle piano and saxophone notes flowing through the room. They could easily hide their faces behind the darkness of their hair and simply enjoy being close to someone else for once.

Julia moved her body next to Silvia and reached around her pulling her closer to her chest. She felt Silvia melt against her like hot candle wax as her body melted into her embrace. She enjoyed her soft, smooth skin so much that she wanted to touch every inch of it forever.

They danced for a long while amongst the people on the dance floor. They admired some of the other dancers who danced with moves only seen in professionals.

Silvia was happy. Her smile showed the natural beauty within her, freed and out for everyone to see. Antonio's and Julia's thoughts almost melted together as they simultaneously thought about how beautiful she looked.

As the dinner wound down, their excitement rose above everything else. Their eyes glimmered with love, lust, passion, and whatever other new feelings they hadn't given a name to yet.

***

They walked from the restaurant to the elevator, which took them to the hotel penthouse they had booked. It was a large suite with an open living room space. The master bedroom contained a king-size bed along with its own private bathroom and dressing area. There was also a separate kitchenette and a small bar for drinks.

The girls gathered in front of the vast windows looking out over The Garden District. A warm light illuminated the night sky and gave way to bright stars twinkling in between dark clouds overhead. They could hear the distant sound of traffic coming up from Oldtown below through the closed window as if there were nothing else on earth except these two women sharing their first threesome tonight.

"So, what do you think?" Julia asked her friend with excited anticipation.

"I'm really curious," Silvia replied with a little smile, "but I feel like we're about to step into something crazy."

Julia turned around towards her. "That's exactly how it is," she said, "It feels like my whole life has led to this moment. Like we are just meant to be here right now. This feeling that everything that happens around us should happen because it's supposed to happen... it's too powerful to ignore."

Silvia's eyes widened with surprise. She couldn't believe how her thoughts matched Julia's perfectly.

They went into the master bedroom. Antonio watched as the two beautiful young women moved slowly inside the room. He admired the view while the three stood there staring at each other as if they were waiting for a command from their bodies to start moving or something.

Julia stepped toward Silvia and ran both hands over her body; starting from her shoulders down along her arms and sides, across her curvy hips, and then finally down to her thighs before circling back up to run fingers over her breasts, her neck, and along the side of her face. As she reached her chin, she pulled away briefly, making eye contact with Silvia again, who seemed shocked by how passionate the gesture was.

Julia let out an uncontrollable giggle. "I can tell she wants me!" She looked back at her husband as he smiled nervously, watching his wife have such an effect on another woman.

Silvia blushed and looked up into Julia's eyes with a longing look that spoke volumes about how much she wanted to feel Julia touching every inch of her skin until they could feel nothing but love between them.

Julia felt she had already become the object of desire for this angel without even doing anything yet! She knew immediately that Silvia felt the same way about her as she did.

"Come on, sweetie," Julia whispered in her ear, "Let's take our clothes off."

She walked behind her friend, leading her hand along the small of her back. She slowly glided her hand up to her neck and started unzipping her dress all the way down to where her round butt began. She kissed her neck in small pecks as she ran her hands under the open dress and over her shoulders, sliding it down her body to reveal a beautiful matching lace bra and thong.

Julia walked around her while her hand was touching her shoulder with nothing but an index finger. As if she was circling and admiring a Greek statue of a muse.

"Beautiful," Julia said while looking at Silvia standing there naked except for her black lacy lingerie. Her perky breasts hung softly underneath and swayed slightly back and forth when she moved her arms or legs.

"You're so beautiful," Antonio added from his chair by the window.

Silvia couldn't believe how thrilled Antonio was, seeing her nude before him. She was enchanted by having his attention focused on her like that as he stared at her body, mesmerized by its curves, angles, colors, shapes, and textures. It was as if she had been seen for the first time through someone else's eyes, eyes that loved and desired her.

Julia's dress didn't have a zipper but was made from elastic fabric. Silvia raised it with both hands from right below Julia's hips and took it off over her head. Julia didn't wear a bra or panties. She stood there only wearing her heels and black stockings that ended with a laced design around her upper thighs.

Silvia gasped as she remembered how perfect of a figure Julia had. Her dark skin had the soft glow of light brown highlights in places; the top of her butt cheeks, between her shoulder blades, along her collar bones, and between her large breasts. The bottom half of her body was perfectly proportioned in every way except for her lower tummy, which protruded slightly, but no more than average. Silvia felt comfortable seeing the same curves she also loved on her own body.

"You girls look like the beautiful women from a renaissance painting!" Antonio exclaimed, "I like that type of woman. You are real natural beauties, the kind worshipped from the beginning of time; since men crafted clay statues of a fertility goddess."

The two blushed as they bent their shoulders inward and pushed their breasts up, accentuating how perfectly round and full they were. They smiled bashfully at him while still admiring themselves and feeling so pretty.

Julia pushed her friend's hair back behind one ear and kissed her neck softly. She moved up to kiss her on her lips and then slid her tongue inside her mouth without hesitation or apology.

Silvia moaned into her friend's open mouth. She could taste herself there, giving her shivers all over her body. Her nipples hardened under Antonio's gaze as he watched his wife make out with another woman for the first time. He was becoming overwhelmed by the feelings he was having for his wife, emotions that he didn't even know he was capable of having for any woman in this world.

Silvia ran her hand through Julia's dark curly hair before kissing her deeply again, sliding her tongue deeper into her friend's mouth as she held Julia's face tight. Their tongues swirled around each other until Julia broke off and opened her eyes wide, staring at Silvia, who was looking at her just as intensely.

"I think I'm falling in love with you," Silvia said quietly with a dreamy expression on her face.

Julia squeezed Silvia's waist tightly as they both stood there trying to catch their breaths. The sexual tension had been building within them since they got in the car together earlier that evening. It had grown exponentially when they were dancing, drinking wine, walking to the elevator... Now that the two of them were naked, alone, touching, and exploring each other's bodies, the energy became almost unbearable between them! They were beyond horny and were dying of excitement from being so close yet still separated by a few articles of clothing and traces of inhibition.

Julia reached around and unbuttoned Silvia's bra. She let it fall off her shoulders and arms while Julia slid her tiny panties down to her ankles. She then knelt on one knee and gently kissed Silvia's feet before taking hold of one ankle while reaching up with her free hand and grabbing the back strap of the thong on the opposite side. Julia took Silvia's panties completely off.

Silvia smiled at her friend. "Thank you, sweetie," she whispered.

Julia stood up again after removing the underwear. Her erect nipples poked out slightly in all directions making small rings that bounced softly whenever she moved her body. Silvia's pubic hair was trimmed into a thin line above her neatly shaven pussy. It was an inviting sight, a lovely woman ready for sex in every way.

Silvia grabbed her own breasts and started playing with her nipples, feeling how hard they had become. She placed her fingers over her swollen pussy lips and touched herself as she looked at her naked best friend and her perfect body. She couldn't believe the feelings welling inside of her: longing, desire, lust... Love?

"I want you to feel good tonight!" Julia said as she kneeled back down between Silvia's legs, where she began kissing along the smooth skin of her thighs. She slowly inched her toward the edge of the bed until she laid her down on her back with her heels touching the floor. Then she spread her long legs wide open while pushing them upward toward the ceiling with both hands.

Silvia took one hand off her breast and ran it across her belly and up over Julia's shoulder, collar bone, and neck, finally resting softly at the back of Julia's head.

Julia understood the gesture and knew what she wanted. Silvia didn't need to speak because her eyes told her everything. Julia leaned forward and kissed Silvia gently on the pussy lips as she stroked her wet folds with her tongue. The tip of her nose brushed against Silvia's clit, and she sucked the hood between her flaming lips.

Silvia let out a quiet moan. Her hips thrust upwards slightly, and she arched her back, trying to reach her breasts. She couldn't believe the fantastic feeling of being pleasured by another woman for the first time. Her whole body was flushed red, hotter than anything she could remember. She kept closing her eyes and relaxing into the feelings of pure pleasure from within. She was starting to lose track of reality when suddenly Antonio spoke, "I've never seen you so happy."

Julia smiled, pulled away from Silvia, and looked at her husband, who was staring at her best friend as he would stare at a divine being. He looked incredibly sexy, stroking his cock over his pants and watching Julia with another woman's pussy in her mouth.

"Are you okay?" Julia asked with concern.

"I'm just fine," Silvia replied breathily while gazing up at him with adoration. His gaze sent shivers up and down her spine!

Antonio removed his clothing and walked over behind Julia while she continued kissing and playing with Silvia's sweet-tasting pussy.

"You two look very nice!" Antonio said as he stared at their naked bodies.

Antonio knelt between Julia's legs, her back facing his naked body as she held onto Silvia's legs and caressed them.

"Yes, I feel beautiful tonight!" Julia exclaimed as she rubbed her hands all over her body, loving every inch of herself that she had spent so many hours taking care of in the shower, massaging lotions into, getting waxed, etc... All of this thinking about how much her husband enjoyed seeing her licking pussy really got her going; making her wetter than ever before. She ran her fingers along the soft skin of her pussy lips and over her clit, then her navel and stomach, and slid over the valley between her breasts until finally grabbing her right tit with a full hand while squeezing her nipple hard.

"Can I join?" he asked.

She looked back at him and smiled with anticipation as his eyes scanned up and down Silvia's body. Her face flushed red again from his stare alone.

"Yes, please," Julia replied with lust in her voice as Antonio moved his mouth closer to her friend's pussy.

Julia spread Silvia's lips wide open for Antonio's tongue as it probed inside her for the first time. She closed her eyes tightly while Antonio tasted the warm liquid filling her cunt. Then she opened them and saw his head bobbing up and down between her legs. Her friend's husband was eating her out like a hungry caveman and enjoying every minute of it! He didn't hesitate or miss an opportunity to lick and suck on Silvia's clit and even lapped up some juices that were leaking down the crack of her butt.

Julia put her face in as well, and they played with their tongues through the folds and crevices she had never felt before in her pussy. A tongue slipped inside her opening and another lapped up her erect clitoris in an incredibly passionate way. The three of them moaned and growled at one another while giving each other incredible pleasure.

Antonio moved behind Julia, who now had both of her hands caressing Silvia's body and arching her back as far as she could, exposing her open pussy. He stuck his tongue deep into his wife's wet hole. She whimpered, then moaned as he continued slithering his tongue back and forth, back and forth, until his saliva completely coated the walls of her vagina.

Silvia reached down with one hand to touch herself while rubbing her own breasts with the other hand. She held herself still when Antonio began sucking on her nipples, bringing more shivers all over her body than anything else had ever done in her entire life!

Her body became hotter than ever as Antonio pushed two fingers inside her soaking cunt. They massaged against her g-spot perfectly as she brought her knees higher up toward her chest while gripping the bedsheets tightly with her fingers.

"I think I'm gonna cum!" she whispered breathlessly. "Please keep going."

Antonio's tongue stayed right where it was and circled around her nipple. He moved it faster and faster with Silvia's pussy tightening down on his fingers until finally it clamped down on her g-spot and sent a powerful surge through every nerve ending within her.