Learning to be Silvia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It does," he said, smiling before kissing both of their soft pink nipples one by one.

"That was the most amazing sex I've ever had," Julia admitted honestly, looking straight into Antonio's loving eyes. "I love you so much!" She hugged him tightly, wrapping her arms around his neck with her legs still wrapped around her best friend's legs.

"I don't know how to thank you, guys. Thank you for bringing me here tonight," Silvia said with tears of joy forming in the corners of her eyes. "I will never forget it!" she added, squeezing tight onto him and burying herself even deeper inside Julia, feeling them move slowly together while getting closer than ever.

They kissed tenderly, lovingly, and passionately like any new lovers would do. They took their time making out and enjoying every bit of their moment, cherishing it because they knew they might not get another opportunity to be close as they were at that exact moment.

"You are an incredible woman," he told her with a smile full of pride and admiration, touching her hair.

Silvia smiled back and giggled shyly as he gently stroked her long black tresses. "I think you're just amazing too," she said, staring back into his loving green eyes. "Thank you for being so kind."

"Tell me how you liked your new experiences tonight. How did they feel?" Julia started into a more substantial conversation while still keeping it in the passionate moment they were having. "There were many firsts for you and for me tonight," she smiled.

"Oh, god!" Silvia replied. "Well, let me tell you..." She looked up at Antonio and asked, "Did you notice my husband didn't fuck me good? I haven't been fucked by him in any of the positions we did tonight since we got married ten years ago!"

Julia nodded yes with her head tilted slightly to show interest in what her best friend was saying; however, there was no jealousy in her face or voice. Instead, there was only concern for her friend's pleasure during their night together.

"I know, but it wasn't about fucking anyway! He's always been selfish and not very affectionate. And even if it feels like he wants it...I still don't know how much he loves me and how much he really cares."

Antonio could sense how much pain and frustration she had felt throughout those years. It saddened him knowing how unhappy she had been with such an unromantic relationship that should have brought joy instead of sorrow. It bothered him to his core to ever see a woman unsatisfied.

"That is unfortunate," Antonio agreed with a sympathetic look. "I hope you can work things out for the better, though. For the kids..." he continued while giving Silvia a soft hug, adding: "I'm sure he just doesn't understand women at all."

Julia added her own thoughts in agreement while kissing her best friend, almost as if they were one person in body and soul. They kissed each other passionately, forgetting everything else in the world except themselves and their feelings toward this man who shared his passion with them both.

"What did you think of the blowjob?" Julia asked.

"You two are amazing!" Silvia answered with a smile and a laugh full of sexual arousal. "The way you suck his cock, honey... I've never seen that much skill. I couldn't deepthroat him as you did."

"It was great fun," Antonio said. "And it was incredible to watch your hot face wrapped around my dick. Your lips moved so sensually over my shaft and head as you tried pushing it down into your throat! That was so fucking sexy!"

"Oh, my god!" Silvia laughed again, remembering how she gagged. She leaned in and whispered in his ear, "That's exactly the kind of thing you fantasized about doing with me?" She giggled, looking back at her best friend for confirmation.

Antonio and Julia smiled and nodded yes.

They embraced again and kissed some more. Julia loved how open and playful her friend had become. She knew that their friendship wouldn't have been complete unless she had helped bring out that side of her that she didn't think she had.

"Now tell me something," Antonio asked Silvia, caressing her hair again and holding her close to him like they had before they started making love together. "Did you like the fact you were getting fucked by a woman tonight?"

"Oh yeah, absolutely." She looked directly at Julia, smiling and nodding in excitement. "I mean...it was new. It felt good but still a little crazy because I've only done it with men."

"So you enjoyed being fucked by another girl? You liked having your pussy eaten by another woman?"

"Yes, I did."

Julia gave a big nod and raised an eyebrow as if saying, 'that's what he wanted to hear.' He smiled and kissed her passionately while playing with Silvia's beautiful tits.

"You know we'll always be here for each other whenever you want us," he said. "Whenever you need anything from either of us..."

"We're not going anywhere," Julia said as she took his hand in hers and squeezed his fingers.

"Promise me," Silvia insisted on the point. "Promise me that whatever happens between us won't affect your relationship with each other." Her eyes moved from Julia to Antonio and back.

"We promise, sweetie," Julia reassured her friend. She reached out and touched her arm, giving it a gentle squeeze. "We are just so happy to have found one another, and our feelings will never change."

"Good," she said, "Because I love you guys. You are the most perfect couple that exists. So full of love and passion that it spills over. I'm so happy you shared it with me."

"Thank you for sharing this evening with us too," Julia replied lovingly. "You really made my husband and me very happy!"

Antonio then added: "And there is no doubt in my mind how much you loved both of us!"

Silvia smiled shyly at him. She couldn't help but look down at her big breasts while looking into those loving green eyes and feeling his warm hands around them again. She loved how big and strong his hands felt when holding onto her soft skin, making her feel safe and protected by such a powerful man. He looked like he would take care of any situation, no matter how dangerous or difficult. He looked handsome, intelligent, protective, and compassionate to everyone, including her.

She had fallen in love with these two amazing people who had helped bring out parts of herself she didn't even know existed. It was obvious that they were meant to be together forever...as far as she was concerned anyway.

"I love your body, amiga," Silvia said as she reached lower to rub Julia's belly. "I love your little pouch. It's just like mine." Silvia rubbed her whole hand under Julia's lower abdomen and over her smoothly waxed pubic area which was still wet from the juices of their passion earlier.

"Oh wow!" Julia exclaimed. She had been embarrassed by her belly ever since she had children. She didn't let Antonio touch her there much, even though he told her how much he loved it on various occasions. Hearing her best friend, now lover, also tell her how much of a turn-on it was, revitalized her confidence and self-adoration.

She started rubbing Silvia's belly and said: "You're right! Your stomach is just like mine." She ran her hands all around Silvia's waist, enjoying its softness and curves before reaching down to grab her big ass. "And this is so nice," she added as she squeezed those big round cheeks full of firm muscles while making out with her again.

Julia put both of her hands around Silvia's full breasts and played with them while continuing to kiss her hard on the mouth.

"I've always loved big tits. I mean, I love them bigger than a C, but yours are the biggest I have seen. You have perfect breasts. So sexy and smooth. Just like you." Julia gave each breast an extra squeeze for good measure, causing a jiggling effect that was pleasingly sensual and erotic.

"Thanks, sweetie."

They were getting hot and horny again. They needed more foreplay after such an intense sexual experience, yet they were not ready for sleep just yet. Their lust grew stronger every moment they kissed passionately, feeling Silvia's large boobs against them as they enjoyed fondling her delicious body.

"Can we try to sixty-nine?" Silvia asked her. "I always wanted to try that."

Julia nodded and replied: "Of course!"

She lay back on her back while Silvia kneeled over her face between her legs. The two friends took turns giving oral pleasure to each other's pussies, caressing and licking one another at the same time until their arousal peaked and their desire became too strong to control any longer. Julia felt the sudden need to have Silvia's wet tongue in her pussy and vice versa, and the first thing that came to mind was sharing the taste of each other's sloppy cunts.

Antonio got hard watching his wife eat her friend's snatch as he stared at how well matched their bodies were together. It was apparent how much physical chemistry they had for one another. He was mesmerized by the passion between them.

He got behind Silvia's ass and placed the hard tip of his cock between her wet pussy lips, spreading and prying them open as he moved it up and down her slit. Julia moaned from underneath as the dick touched her tongue and lips that were buried in Silvia's cunt. She now started licking all the way up from Silvia's clit onto Antonio's cock and up his shaft.

"Fuck, that is hot," said Silvia when she opened her eyes and saw what was happening below.

Julia kept moving her head back and forth, alternating between licking her friend's cunt and sucking on her husband's penis. Both women soon exploded with orgasm, enjoying their combined pleasures on top of each other.

Silvia reached back with both hands to grab and spread her ass wide. Julia took the cock by the shaft with her hand from below and guided him into Silvia's opening, pulling on his cock as if guiding him to push deep inside her friend.

"Oh yes! Yes!" Silvia muffled as she continued passionately burying her face into Julia's pussy while getting fucked doggy-style simultaneously. "I'm gonna cum so fucking good!"

Julia now had her tongue stuck out as far as she could and let Antonio's balls slide on it as he penetrated into the pussy. She would flick her tongue slightly upwards as he reached balls deep into Silvia, and she would lick his pink asshole. Antonio felt the sensations reach a climax point that made his hips move faster, pushing himself deeper into the wet pussy.

Silvia felt herself losing control, almost being pushed over the edge as Antonio went even deeper than before. It was too much for this lesbian slut who finally gave up control of her body.

She screamed: "OHHHH MYYY GOOOODDDD!" The walls of her tight snatch contracted around his throbbing member, and her whole body shook wildly as an orgasmic convulsion shot through her.

"FUCK!" Julia cried out at the sudden sensation and vibration that traveled from her pussy to her brain. She wrapped her arms around Silvia's lower back, pulled her in closer, and started kissing and sucking all over her cunt. That made her cum!

"Aaahhhh! Fuuuuuuuuck!" Julia squealed like a little girl on fire as she came harder than ever with every passing second. Her entire body trembled with each new spasm of pleasure. She wrapped her legs around Silvia's back and raised her pussy toward her face as the first squirt came out. She wanted to cum in her face.

Silvia didn't stop moving while her friend continued to cum uncontrollably on her face and tongue, filling her mouth and running down onto her chin. She held Julia tightly while keeping Antonio deep inside her hungry twat, pushing forward while going slow. She licked and swallowed all the squirt that got in her mouth as much as she could, acting like her twat was not the only thing that was hungry.

Julia felt so loved when she saw Silvia enjoying herself so passionately during their sixty-nine session that she could no longer hold it.

She grabbed her breasts from underneath and began rubbing them hard as they were about to explode.

"I'm gonna... I'm gonna..."

She couldn't say another word before she let loose one last time with a loud moan of release and a big gush of creamy pussy juice. A small flood of hot liquid flowed out of her gaping vagina and ran down her ass crack into her beautiful asshole.

Antonio watched the scene unfold in front of him. He had never seen his wife orgasm so intensely. Julia regained her breath and now grabbed Antonio's cock, pulling it out of her friend's pussy and sliding the tip slightly above to rest on the tight opening of her asshole.

"You told me you fantasized about double penetration. Does that mean you would like to take it in your ass?" she addressed Silvia.

"Yes, please!" replied Silvia immediately with a smile full of lustful anticipation.

Julia looked at Antonio, who nodded yes. "I think we can manage this," she said as she squeezed Silvia's ass cheeks apart with one hand and started pushing the dick into her ass with the other. She gave a few gentle pushes until, finally, both women heard and felt the head slide right through the hole and reach her rectum.

"Oooooooohhhh FUCK!" Silvia cried out as Antonio stayed still and didn't push any further. He reached back to get the lubricant from the other side of the bed. He was so tall. His cock never moved out of Silvia's ass as he bent all the way back to reach.

He squirted out lube on top of her ass crack, right above the anus. She jerked slightly as the cold liquid hit her steaming hot skin. As she jerked down to escape the cold sensation, she buried her pussy into Julia's mouth even more.

Julia reached from underneath, spreading her index and middle finger around Antonio's cock and rubbing the lubricant all around Silvia's asshole, the protruding cock, and her swollen pussy lips below.

She pressed down on Antonio's dick and rubbed his glans over and again along the entire length of Silvia's ass hole. She pushed a bit harder than necessary while watching his cock press against it and penetrate slightly deeper each time.

"Ooooooohhh fuckkkk yeeesssss!" she mumbled. It hurt a bit, but the feeling was heavenly. She loved how big his member felt inside her tiny asshole. Her sphincter slowly relaxed its tight grip, allowing him to sink deeper inside with every passing second. Her pussy opened wider as it was being pushed from inside, and her pussy felt like it was going deeper into Julia's mouth.

Antonio let go and held onto Silvia's hips as he pulled out halfway and then pushed forward until only half an inch separated their bodies before pushing back into her ass hole. This happened multiple times until Antonio had completely sunk himself up to the root of the dick deep into Silvia's rectum. The whole thing caused both women to moan louder when they felt that intense pleasure of full anal penetration.

He had slowly, unnoticeably, worked his pace up until he was finally slamming his dick all the way in and out of Silvia's asshole with a force of a lion. Both women screamed with ecstasy at this new sensation, which brought them closer and closer to orgasm again.

Antonio started thrusting faster now and banged away between her round butt cheeks. Julia slid one finger in Silvia's pussy, then two, then three. Silvia moaned as she felt her holes filling up. She could feel herself getting more aroused by the minute. She couldn't believe what she was doing here. But she loved it! She didn't want it to end. She wanted more.

"Fuck my ass," she begged Antonio through clenched teeth, wanting him to take her deeper than ever. "Oh God, yes, just fuck me harder."

Antonio put his hands on Silvia's ass, spreading her wide open for better access to fuck her hard. He slammed his cock in and out with such power that a loud thud reverberated in the air each time he buried his entire shaft into her rectum. Her whole body shook and trembled as waves of pleasure overcame her brain with each impact from inside her ass.

Julia knew exactly what would make her friend cum even quicker. She began fingering her pussy passionately while sliding two fingers up her own wet slit while staring at her best friend having an incredible anal sex session right before her eyes. The sight was driving her crazy with arousal.

"Oh shit... I'm gonna cum!" Silvia yelled out as an orgasm overtook her again. It hit like a tonne of bricks. Her toes curled, and she grabbed the bed sheets tight.

"Do it, baby. Do it!" Julia screamed from under her. "Cum all over his dick."

Antonio saw the lustful look in his wife's eyes when looking at him fucking her beautiful girlfriend's ass so roughly that he could hear her bones cracking. He lost control and gave Silvia one last powerful thrust deep into her ass hole until he bottomed out completely.

"I'm cummingggggg! Fuckkkk yeeesssss!"

"Cum inside her ass, baby!" Julia ordered.

"OH GOD!" screamed Silvia as she felt Antonio's warm sperm splash against her insides, spreading across, coating everything as far as she could feel. His cock kept throbbing before finally stopping. She wasn't stopping.

Silvia let out a moan that came straight from the pit of her stomach and exploded with multiple squirts of hot semen between the cheeks of her ass as Antonio pulled out. Her body shuddered with each new spasm, and her pussy gushed juice on the other woman below. Antonio's cum started oozing out of her asshole, down her juicy cunt, and into Julia's mouth.

Julia came at the sensation. Her pussy flooded with her own juices while swallowing every single drop that had leaked out of Silvia.

The two women lay together gasping for breath, exhausted by this intense affair of pleasure. They stared at their naked bodies intertwined in a long sweaty pile while taking in the aftermath of a truly incredible moment this had been.

"You are incredible," Julia said after some time. She looked at Silvia, who smiled back from underneath a layer of exhaustion. "I've never been so satisfied, ever."

"Me neither," Silvia replied with closed eyes and smiling lips. "Thank you."

The three remained laying there naked for a few moments, enjoying the intimacy they shared and not wanting it to end yet. Eventually, it was Julia who got up first and said, "I need a shower!" as she made her way towards the bathroom, leaving her best friend behind alone with her husband.

Silvia took another quick glance at her sexy friend disappearing around the corner before turning her attention to Antonio. He hadn't moved an inch since his climax just minutes earlier. He didn't seem to have any intention to do anything else except stare right into his wife's beautiful girlfriend's asshole that he'd penetrated less than a moment ago.

Silvia scooted closer to him and started kissing him passionately. It felt forbidden now that Julia was in the shower, but she couldn't help herself. Her pussy was on fire from being filled with Antonio's dick, and the idea of getting fucked again only intensified her lust even more.

Antonio allowed her to kiss him without responding. This confused her.

"Is this okay?" Silvia asked hesitantly once her mouth finally left his skin. She wasn't sure if she should stop or continue going forward as she was doing right now. She had never done anything like this before.

"Do whatever you want," answered Antonio lovingly, still fantasizing about her asshole.

Silvia continued pressing against him until they were chest-to-chest. Then she reached down to grab the base of his shaft, and even though it was partly soft, she slowly inserted his entire penis inside her own vagina. The sensation of having it all inside her body again brought her nipples to erection.

Antonio moaned in approval at seeing his wife's best friend riding him cowgirl style, her ass facing the bathroom door while bouncing on top of his lap. He could feel his warm cum flowing out of her asshole onto his balls.