Learning to be Silvia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her orgasm flooded through her veins like a torrential river that couldn't be contained. Her whole body went rigid as waves of electricity traveled throughout her system and rippled through her muscles, making her scream out in pleasure like never before.

"Oh my goddddd," she yelled out in blissful release.

She relaxed onto the mattress for just long enough to catch her breath, then immediately came again as if she had never had an orgasm in the first place!

Antonio was now standing, and he moved closer to his wife while she rubbed and kissed his soft cock until it began to grow firm in her hand.

"Come over here," she spoke to Silvia. "You must see how it feels for a cock to get hard inside your mouth."

Silvia knelt next to them on her knees, eyes open wide, watching Antonio stroke himself up and down, pushing against her face as he did so. She slowly took him into her warm wet mouth, letting his thick shaft fill it up entirely as he leaned back and looked deep into her eyes.

Julia placed her hands around the back of Silvia's head, lifting her brown curls so that she could watch her friend suck her husband's dick. As they shared this moment, she felt complete knowing that Silvia was fulfilling her fantasy; a bisexual threesome with her best friends. They both smiled at one another with passion radiating from their faces.

"How does it feel?" asked Julia.

"It feels incredible!" Silvia replied breathlessly.

Antonio moaned in pleasure when Silvia pulled him out of her mouth and wrapped her lips around the tip. She let it slide between her full red lips until the crown popped inside her mouth. He couldn't help but thrust his hips forward and pull his cock in and out of her mouth as she stared deeply into his eyes the whole time she was sucking on it.

Julia used her hand on his balls while she gently caressed his cock and held it by its base. His cock was now fully erect as he watched his wife's friend bobbing her head up and down on it, making sure not to miss any of it with her long soft tongue sliding up and down over every inch.

"I knew you would be good at it," Julia popped her husband's cock out of Silvia's mouth and started sucking on it. "Don't be greedy!" she laughed.

Silvia watched closely at what they were doing, then closed her eyes tight, waiting for the same thing to happen to her next. The sight of the two women pleasing one man turned her on even more than before! She wanted nothing else right now except for those beautiful tongues dancing all around his stiff shaft! She opened her mouth wide, wanting to taste him herself as he moved closer toward her.

Julia put his cock inside Silvia's mouth and slid her tongue down the shaft, down to the balls, and back up to the tip where they kissed, intertwining their tongues with Antonio's enlarged head. They were both now sucking his cock at the same time.

Silvia grabbed hold of Antonio's balls and gently massaged them with one hand while she pushed his dick with her other hand deep into her mouth until it hit her throat. She swallowed and gulped as much as possible, but she had never done this before.

Julia took the cock and effortlessly glided it down her throat, not a sign of gagging. She was very good at deepthroating, but Antonio was bigger than most men who had ever been deepthroated by her. He was almost too big for her to take so easily, which made her enjoy every moment of it even more.

Silvia looked at her friend with amazement and ecstasy in her eyes. She pulled her hand down and started rubbing Julia's clit. It was the first time she felt another woman's pussy with her fingers. Julia moaned, and her body tensed up as Silvia rubbed her faster and harder, trying to make her cum before her husband did!

Her juices ran out of her slit onto Silvia's hands. Silvia took her soaking wet hand and started stroking the juices all over his cock. Julia went crazy. She grabbed the cock with her mouth and pushed it all the way down her throat, soaking up her own cum along the way. Her eyes rolled back; she was still cumming.

Antonio knew when he saw that look on her face. She couldn't possibly stop herself from having this orgasm, just from watching her best friend licking him off like this and playing with her pussy. Antonio pulled the dick out of her mouth, slapped it across her face, and forced her head back on it. She gagged this time.

Silvia was rubbing her own clit intensely now. Her face had a blank stare toward Julia's shaking breasts, her lips were slightly parted, and she was biting her bottom lip.

"Aaahhhhh..."

"Cum for us!" said Julia, staring deep into Silvia's eyes while she caressed her cheek softly with one hand and played with her tits with the other.

"I'm going to cum!" screamed Silvia! "I'm gonna... I'm... OOOHHH..."

Silvia pushed her hips forward as far as they could go as Antonio placed his dick on her lips. She swallowed the entire thing until the last inch slid down her throat. She coughed as she tried to push more of his thick dick down her throat in animalistic ecstasy, and she kept orgasming wave after wave.

She slumped down on her knees as Antonio continued fucking her mouth and spanking it repeatedly with his cock. She shut her eyes tightly and took everything he gave her without hesitation. The harder he hit her mouth, the harder she came. Then, when he pulled out, she lost control again, causing him to grab both sides of her head so that he wouldn't miss anything she was doing inside her body. He grabbed handfuls of hair while Julia used two fingers to penetrate deeper within her body.

She threw her head back, screaming and shaking violently all over the floor; saliva was running out from between her lips onto her chin and chest. Antonio got down and also stuck his fingers inside of her. They kept thrusting their fingers together deep into her tight cunt until she collapsed on them, kissing each other passionately all over their bodies.

"I have never felt anything like this before," she said as she recovered briefly.

"You liked it?" asked Julia with a smile on her face.

"I love it!" Silvia answered with a smile. "I've always wanted this."

Julia kissed her passionately as she laid her down on the floor and embraced her in a tangle of wet slippery bodies, their fluids mixing and combining. They were breathing heavily and panting, covered by each other's sweat and cum. They looked at one another, smiling deeply with excitement and arousal coursing through every vein.

"Are you ready for your next adventure?" Julia asked as she put one of her legs between Silvia's and pushed it up under her back, putting them in a scissoring position and touching their pussies against each other.

Silvia giggled as she shook her head yes while pushing her pussy harder against her best friend's pussy, rubbing their clits together. It made both women shudder and moan simultaneously. The heat and pressure built until both girls came hard again from making love to one another.

This time it was much more intense than the first orgasm because now there was no need to hold back anymore since they had already reached that point mentally where everything seemed to happen naturally. Their bodies moved instinctively to create an even more fantastic experience!

They held each other by the back of their heads as they watched their sweaty breasts bouncing between them while they humped and their pussies pressed together. They stared into each other's eyes, not needing words as if they could hear each other speak but didn't need to say anything anyway; this silence allowed them to enjoy the moment without distraction or interruption.

Antonio was standing over them, stroking his hard cock while watching, but that didn't break their concentration one bit.

"I think we should take this further," said Julia with a grin. "I mean, why wait? You don't want to go home tonight, do you?" she asked Silvia with a wink.

Silvia grinned and nodded. "Not really. I like it here. I'm staying with you and Antonio forever." She kissed her, grabbed her boobs with both hands, and squeezed them tightly. Her nipples were rock hard and were pressing into Silvia's palm. "We have so many more hours to go!"

They helped each other get off the floor onto the bed as their tongues swirled in each other's mouths. They kept kissing as they caressed each other's bodies with their hands and fingers. They ran their hands down to their wet dripping pussies and rubbed each other's clits as they continued kissing.

Julia gently laid Silvia on her back and opened her legs wide. She looked at Antonio, his chest hairs sparkling with his sweat, and called him closer with her finger.

"He will fuck you now," she said, turning to Silvia.

Silvia couldn't wait. He turned her on so much. She already fucked him in her fantasies, and now she will experience it for real. She shuddered as he entered her slowly, with one hand gripping the base of his cock. He used his other hand to pull her hair softly while keeping the pace slow enough that it wouldn't hurt or disappoint her if he went too deep.

Antonio thrust into her harder while pushing his cock deeper into her wet tightness until he could feel every inch of it inside her.

"Mmmm," moaned Silvia.

He leaned over and kissed Julia passionately as he drove further into Silvia's body. Julia was fingering herself faster and faster with a dirty smile on her red lips. They were now redder than the rose still fastened securely in her hair above the right ear.

Silvia was getting ready to cum again. She felt the need to hold her breath; she held back a scream as she closed her eyes and gritted her teeth. She started shaking and screaming louder as she came all over Antonio's dick.

She bit down hard onto the pillow to stop from making any noise, but Antonio wasn't stopping!

Julia stroked her clit fast as Antonio pulled out of Silvia's pussy, leaving it gaping open before shoving his full force against her clit. She screamed so loud as she shot another orgasmic wave up through her entire body. She shook her head violently, slapping her tits and stomach on the bed and holding onto the sheets for dear life.

"Come here, you two," said Julia, smiling devilishly and beckoning them with both hands.

Silvia rolled over on top of her while Antonio moved in between her legs. He inserted his dick into his wife's pussy as he held on to Silvia's gorgeous ass sticking up into his face. With every thrust into Julia, he pressed on Silvia's swollen pussy lips and enlarged clit with his stomach.

He pulled out and raised his left leg to reach into Silvia's begging cunt. He thrust into her a few times, keeping her on the edge of orgasm, and then reinserted himself into his wife again.

The girls were kissing deeply, biting each other's tongues, and kissing their nipples while their pussies were being fucked.

Silvia was panting heavily. Her lips smacked together loudly. "I want this... I need this!" she cried as she ground herself harder onto Antonio's cock and balls, driving herself towards another orgasm without warning or hesitation. She came just like that one time when she imagined that he made love to her at the beach.

Antonio just put it in another pussy and kept fucking.

Julia had her eyes wide open, staring into Silvia's tits on top of her with a maniacal expression of ecstasy on her face. She was going to cum with the force of three women! She reached up with her right hand grabbing onto Silvia's breasts while rubbing them with her thumb and forefinger. Her left hand stroked down the side of Silvia's face, all the way down until she reached her cheek, where she took hold of Silvia's tongue with her fingers and pushed them between Silvia's teeth.

Silvia felt Julia move closer, so she started humping faster as Julia drove her head forward, forcing more air out of her lungs through her nose, which created a loud sound effect. Silvia let out a loud moan as Julia pressed her tongue into her mouth, stretching her lips, and causing her to gulp for breath.

Julia's pussy tightened with incredible force as it pushed Antonio's cock out before erupting over and over again in a massive orgasm. The juices squirted out of her pussy like water from an ocean wave hitting the sand. The squirt shot Silvia's pudgy belly and pussy from below, making her skin slick and wet with fluid while she watched her best friend's face. It was too much for both women. They collapsed on each other while their tongues were still locked together, and their pussies quivered uncontrollably.

After several minutes of resting, they pulled themselves up together. They now kneeled on the bed facing each other and admiring how wet they both were. Their cinnamon skin glistened under the lights.

"You look amazing," said Antonio looking at his wife, who looked at him adoringly and then back at Silvia. He reached out and caressed Silvia's nipples until she shuddered, reacting to his touch. He gently massaged her chest as he kissed her deeply, exploring her neck with kisses and licks while he held her by the shoulders with one arm. "You are so beautiful."

Silvia grinned and blushed, feeling like a little girl being praised by her secret crush.

"I want you to get on all fours and lick Julia's pussy while I fuck you from behind."

Both women gladly obliged and giggled as they shuffled themselves into his desired position. They both wanted him so much at that moment and were willing to follow his every command.

Silvia had never licked pussy, but in her current state of mind, she wanted to so bad. She placed her mouth right in front of Julia's cunt and let her tongue explore it without touching it directly with her lips. Instead, she flicked her tongue against the wet folds between her legs. Her tongue felt warm and juicy, like pudding or sweet fruit jam. The flavor was not strong but tasted slightly tart; it was also salty, which surprised Silvia a bit. It reminded her a bit of a vanilla-flavored milkshake mixed with grapefruit juice.

He placed himself behind Silvia's ass and entered her again with quick thrusts, in rhythm with her sloppy tongue moving around in Julia's cunt. His dick was sliding in and out of her wetness easily, hitting different spots inside, giving her pleasure in ways she could only dream about. He started picking up speed, increasing the intensity with which his strong hands massaged her hips, pulling them back and forth slowly as his cock penetrated deeper than ever before.

She moaned loudly and arched her back further, pushing herself down onto his dick to get more pressure from his weight as he fucked harder into her body. Julia screamed and squirted over and over again, releasing a long stringy stream of fluids all over Silvia's face.

Silvia was surprised but not disgusted. She thought it tasted like cum and sweat combined in an erotic way, making it taste like sex! She loved it and drank it all down while staring at Julia's sexy eyes, looking at her with pride.

She reached behind with both hands holding on to her own ass cheeks, spreading them wide apart for him while she kept her mouth open, ready for more tasty juices that would keep flowing if she wanted.

And Julia didn't disappoint. The sight and passion of this moment were too much for her. She had been waiting for years to see what it felt like when another woman ate her pussy. It made her feel naughty in a sexual sense which always excited her. The feeling of being watched by Silvia as she used her lips to suck on her wet cunt brought her to orgasm after orgasm in quick succession. The juice just flowed nonstop until they were spent and collapsed deeper into the bedsheets as their bodies cooled off with heavy breathing.

"You drank my squirt! You dirty bitch!" Julia said as she looked at her best friend with passionate and slutty eyes.

"I couldn't resist your delicious flavor," smiled Silvia. She felt a bit shy about saying that but wasn't going to lie about it either. "It was heavenly sweet."

Julia giggled, reaching down between them to caress Silvia's dripping pussy. Antonio had slowed down and was pulling out for a change in position.

"Now you are going to ride me," he ordered.

Silvia obeyed immediately, grabbing her breasts and pushing them up high before sitting up straight on her knees over him; his dick slid right into her tight cunt again, making her shudder. She bounced up and down on his cock slowly at first before picking up speed.

Julia moved in behind her and started kissing her neck while slipping her right hand toward her breast and her left hand toward her round ass. She cupped her breast from behind and lifted it to feel the fullness and the weight. Silvia arched her head and back further, surrendering into Julia's loving arms.

It was a beautiful sight! Both women now had a smile of satisfaction across their faces as they shared this moment with their lover. Silvia was riding him hard and fast with her body tightly wrapped around Julia as her tits swung wildly back and forth, her hips slapping against his thighs. Julia could not take her hands off her best friend's body and would not stop groping and squeezing her big boobs. She pinched both of her nipples which caused Silvia to moan loudly.

"Oh yes! Yes! Fuck my pussy harder!" she screamed like a horny slut!

Julia moved one hand down Silvia's clit and rubbed it while she was getting penetrated by what she knew was Antonio at his most brutal. She could see his face in blissful concentration on what was happening before him. She knew how much he liked this position; he had told her he imagined the three of them like this.

Silvia shook and came again without warning, screaming, "Oh shit, I'm gonna cum! Oh, fuck! FUCK! YES! OH SHIT, YES! I'M CUMMING! FUCK ME HARDER!"

Julia got even more turned on hearing her say that. Her own orgasm was approaching, and soon enough, she felt her juices trickle out. She knew it was time for Antonio to cum as well, so she grabbed Silvia by her hips and pulled her down with her to the floor, leaning against the side of the bed. They squatted there with their legs open and rubbed their clits fast as they kissed and groped each other's tits.

"Oh, what a sight!" Antonio said as he stood with his dick close to their faces rubbing the last few thrusts out.

"I'm gonna cum!" he said.

Both women yelled together: "CUM! FUCK YEAH! PLEASE CUM! CUM ON OUR FACES! MORE! MORE!"

Antonio's tip grew more prominent, and his hole opened wider to release an enormous stream of white-hot semen all over Silvia's pretty face. It landed everywhere but her mouth, although she had it wide open with her tongue sticking out. The thick gooey liquid flowed out of his cock, hitting Julia's face and tits which she licked and sucked into her mouth while making out with Silvia passionately. He kept shooting until the end when the pressure finally reached its peak; the force was too much for him to control. His body shook violently from the pleasure he was experiencing, unable to move or stop the ejaculation.

They reached out, grabbing each other's cunt and fucking themselves along with him. Their tongues were hanging from their mouths in ecstasy while their eyes rolled into the back of their heads. Cum was dripping from their faces and mouths down to their tits that were jiggling from the force with which they rubbed each other.

Antonio stepped back and watched them as they reached the climax of their sexual experience that night. He proudly looked at how hard they fucked and came with such vigor. Both had beautiful bodies and sexy curves. He couldn't have asked for a better turn of events this evening, knowing he could now watch these two cum-covered sluts fucking each other senseless after sharing his load.

With no words, only grunts and moans, they all laid back on the bed in a triple embrace. Antonio started caressing both their breasts once again, causing Silvia to giggle slightly and say, "That tickles."