Learning to be Silvia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled her legs back and locked them behind his butt, so she was almost entirely bent over and resting her arms on the bed while fucking him. She looked back at her best friend watching from the other side of the door and gave her a devilish smile.

"Oh yeah!" Julia yelled out from the shower. "I can see everything! Fuck her!"

Silvia closed her eyes tight with excitement as Antonio began pounding into her harder than before, pushing their bodies together tightly while Julia watched. His cock glistened with wetness as he drove into her cunt hard, making both women scream in unison. Antonio's hand ran through Silvia's long hair, giving her head a little jerk each time he slammed deep inside her pussy again and again.

Julia now got out of the shower and walked over without wiping herself with a towel, water dripping all over her skin in tiny beads as she moved. She got on the bed and straddled Antonio's face as if she was mounting a stallion. She was now facing Silvia on top of his cock while her pussy suffocated Antonio below.

"Fuck his face, honey," commanded Silvia.

"Oh yes," agreed Julia. "Fuck my husband's handsome cock."

Antonio couldn't believe his wife had said that to another woman. But there they were: his gorgeous wife sat above him naked, and she had told another woman to fuck him. This was one of the most erotic moments he'd ever experienced in his life, and he was going to make it last for as long as possible before cumming.

He kissed and licked the outer lips of Julia's vagina first before taking the whole thing inside his mouth. Her clit pressed against his tongue as he sucked it in. Silvia kept bouncing on his cock while he ate out his wife. Julia held her own tits and played with her nipples while moaning from Antonio's mouth on her cunt.

Silvia watched Julia intently, being so close to each other. Her soaking wet skin looked so sexy next to her. They made eye contact as Antonio continued sucking away at her juicy pussy. Their hands touched, and they locked fingers, holding on to each other for balance. Antonio loved how beautiful this moment was. He wished it would never end.

"Fuck me! Fuck me!" begged Silvia. "I'm gonna cum!"

Antonio's jaw clenched hard on Julia's cunt, and he felt Silvia's breasts squish into his chest when she leaned closer towards her best friend. Julia leaned backward, allowing her friend to stick her tongue next to Antonio's inside her slit. Antonio's tongue was buried deep inside her crevice, and now Silvia was licking up and down on her clit. It felt fucking amazing.

Julia screamed loudly with pleasure as the two tongues pushed against each other like a piston.

"Ahhhh! I'm cumming!"

"I'm cumming too!"

Both women came at the same time. Julia's toes curled, and she arched her back while Silvia's eyes rolled into the back of her head. Julia gripped Antonio's arms as hard as possible while having her pussy eaten by her husband as well as her best friend. Julia's squirt shot up from this angle straight into Silvia's open mouth as she was cumming with the wildest 'oh' face ever.

"Mmmm. Ahhhhhhh. Yeeesssss."

"That's it, baby," Julia said after catching her breath. "Eat my cum."

Julia's cum dribbled out of her pussy and Silvia's open mouth, right on Antonio's chin and his mouth. He swallowed it ferociously as he kept pounding harder and harder into Silvia.

Silvia straightened and leaned all the way back with her hands on Antonio's legs. Her big tits and belly looked gorgeous, poking straight up and jiggling from the motion. Julia leaned in and started licking Silvia's clit as his shaft kept going in and out. She began stroking the base of his dick, helping him fuck her best friend even harder than before.

"Oh, baby, you're fucking her so hard," Julia moaned. "I want you to fuck my face this hard, please!"

She gently pushed Silvia's lower belly, moving her up as she popped his throbbing cock out of her. She swallowed the cock immediately all the way to the base. Silvia put both hands on the back of Julia's head and pushed her down as Antonio hammered her face with the same speed and force that he was fucking Silvia.

Julia stopped breathing and happily took in the pleasurable abuse. Her saliva came out of her mouth and slid down his shaft, coating his balls.

"I can't hold it anymore!" yelled Antonio.

"Mmm mmmhhhmmm!" Julia replied with her mouth stuffed full of cock, taking one final deep suckle before shooting a huge load straight into Antonio's face. Julia's pussy juice splattered over his chin, and he shot his load.

It wasn't as much as the first two times he came, he was pretty much spent, but it was enough to fill Julia's mouth with the salty warmth she loved so much. Silvia scooted down on her knees between his legs and placed her mouth on the side of his dick's head while Julia slowly spit out his cum.

Silvia watched as the cum oozed out of Julia's mouth, onto his dick, and down into her own mouth. She gathered it all up with her tongue and rose up slightly to give Julia a kiss. They swirled and played with their cum-covered tongues until they both swallowed a portion of it.

"That tastes so good," moaned Julia.

"It is so sweet," answered Silvia. "We're such dirty sluts."

Antonio moved the hand away from his face to rub Silvia's hair as she sucked the last few drops of semen from his cock.

"Thank you for fucking us," said Julia. "You're my best friend forever."

They hugged each other tightly again, smiling at Antonio. He knew how lucky he was to have two women in his life who wanted him like this. The sexual satisfaction was almost unbearable. It felt right, and it felt complete.

They laid on the bed for almost an hour, talking and touching each other, just enjoying being close friends. They showered and dressed, ready to head back home.

As they walked down the hallway of the hotel room to the elevator, Antonio grabbed Silvia by the waist and pulled her to his body while kissing her deeply. Julia kissed her husband back as the three of them hugged and rubbed against one another.

"Okay, time to depart the fantasy land!" Silvia smiled as she straightened her clothes and touched up her hair a bit. The elevator door opened, and they got in.

***

Silvia got home around 3am. She made no noise as she got in, changed into her pajamas, and quietly got into the bed with her snoring husband.

She tried but couldn't fall asleep. The memories of tonight kept playing over and over in her mind. Every little detail about what happened during their threesome with Julia flashed before her eyes, causing her pussy to get wet again, thinking about it all. How exciting and satisfying it was to be used so well...

The ray of sunshine shone through the tiny crack in the curtains, and her husband shuffled and turned. She knew what that meant, so she quickly pretended to be asleep.

As he got closer to Silvia from the side, his morning wood was protruding out of his boxers. As always, he pushed it into her pussy without warning. It was his standard wake-up routine: turn over, fuck the wife, cum in two minutes.

Silvia closed her eyes and kept thinking about Antonio and Julia in their hot embrace.

"Mmmmm, honey, you're really wet!" exclaimed her husband.

She was. She couldn't believe it. She was actually turned on again and getting ready to cum. But not for him! No! For some other guy!

He started thrusting away inside her cunt, faster now than usual. His balls slapped against her ass as he continued fucking her hard while she couldn't pretend to be asleep anymore. She was kind of enjoying it now.

"Oh, I think I'm gonna cum!" she said.

"Aahhhh... I'm cumming!" he groaned.

Silvia felt her pussy fill up with her man's warm semen. Her body shook with excitement as the orgasm overtook her. He held himself deep within her while they both moaned with pleasure. The bedsprings creaked, and they hugged each other tightly after they finished.

He kissed her on the cheek and got out of bed to get ready like nothing had happened. She waited on him to leave for work while her thoughts ran a hundred miles an hour.

'How could this be? I actually enjoyed it this time. Was it a fluke, or was it because Julia fucked me so well?'

She lay there in the same spot, thinking about Julia and what she had done to her tonight. Julia was such a slut, just as much as herself. They were sluts together.

'Did Julia fuck Antonio this morning again too? Probably. That must've been so hot.'

Her hand advanced down to her pussy unwittingly.

'I feel so good now. I actually enjoyed my husband's cock. I'm so full of his cum.'

She reached inside her hole and started pulling out the cum and putting it into her mouth.

'Tastes just like Antonio's. Wow! Unbelievable! Is it possible that my sex life is going to change from now on?'

She rubbed her clit furiously while images flashed in her mind at the speed of light. Images of Antonio, of her own husband's cock, of Julia's tits, her belly, her lips, everything came to mind as she repeatedly orgasmed from rubbing her cunt. She pictured Julia eating Antonio, licking him clean, fucking him doggy style as she sat on him, sucking him off as he shot his load straight down onto her tongue...

She came, collapsed, and finally fell asleep with a smile.