Learning to Serve: Reinforcement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reactively, Scott drove the entirety of his pole inside of her, and then immediately began pumping slowly, steadily picking up the pace, going faster and harder at his Goddess's insistence. Scott leaned forward and reached out to fist the helpless brunette's ponytail again, using the leverage to ride her. Looking across, Scott saw his beautiful Domme use the overwhelmed sub's mouth. Scott's excitement level skyrocketed. Maybe it was the scene before him or the act of fucking an immobile woman's ass, but Scott's dominant side emerged.

"How do you like that now you cunt? How does my fat cock feel lodged deep inside of your hot ass? Your ass is so nice and tight and I am going to fill it soon," he said as he pulled harder on her ponytail, lifting her head as he pounded her viciously.

Charlotte's muffled response was positive, but incoherent as Kim continued to drive into her throat.

"HHHHRRRMMMPPPHHH, MMMMMMMMM, HHHHHHHH, YYSSSSSSHHH, UHHHHHRRR, MMMMMM, UUUHHHRRRR," was all the penetrated slave could muster.

Kim recognized that Scott was close to cumming. "Go ahead, my pet, release your cum deep in her ass. Fill her up whenever you please. You earned it by not giving into her temptations. Make her pay for trying to entrap you. Make her feel your superior seed deep inside her ass. Enjoy it, enjoy her ass my dear one."

With Kim's encouragement and the combined sexual scent of these two gorgeous women, Scott was overwhelmed, grunting deeply as he exploded into Charlotte, filling her ass with eight powerful blasts of cum.

"AHHHHHHH, FUUUUUCCCCKKKKK, FUUUUUCCCCCKKKK, FUUUCCCCKKKKK, YES, TAKE THAT, YOU SLUT, TAKE MY SEED, TAKE IT ALL YOU FUCKING SLUT," Scott bellowed, experiencing one of the most intense orgasms of his life while also providing an equally satisfying orgasm for Charlotte.

During Scott's powerful orgasm, Kim removed the cock from Charlotte's mouth and took it in, watching her sluts cum for her, her submissives doing as she instructed, following her word in order to please.

Once his cock's spurts subsided, he collapsed on top of the bound woman, still embedded deep inside of her ass. Looking across the ever sensual brunette submissive, he was captured by the mesmerizing eyes of his Mistress, even more enchanted by her, longing even more to please this unbelievably powerful woman.

_____________________

Kim took Charlotte upstairs to clean her thoroughly and Scott remained behind to clean the playroom. When all was organized, it was around midnight. The three quietly ate a snack in the kitchen and then headed to the Master Bedroom where Scott enjoyed the rare treat of sleeping in Kim's bed with both women. Although Charlotte resumed her oral duties both at night and in the morning, Scott was given the privilege of gently stroking his Mistress's body as her lover-female sub attended to her orgasmic needs.

After Scott left in the morning the two lovers talked.

"You know, you could have been a little harder on me, I am a big girl. In fact, you were harder on me my first month here than last night," Charlotte stated matter of factly.

Pulling her closer into her side with her right arm as she stroked her lover's hair, Kim responded, "Oh, I know that for sure my love, but remember, he has only been trained by an amateur and has not had the opportunities of a proper training such as yourself. Plus, I am certain that after what he 'saw' last night, he will be quite accommodating and obedient."

"Yes, well, I know you know best. Look how well you have trained me. There is nothing I wouldn't do for you. You own me."

Pulling Charlotte's head to hers, Kim kissed her deeply and possessively, "Yes, my dear, I know who you belong to; but, the goal is to own him as well. He will be such a nice start to building our stable. You serve me, but remember, he serves both of us and I know you have that dominant itch that needs to be scratched. Now, don't you have some oral duties to perform?"

Charlotte slid down her Owner's body, finding comfort in the pussy she knew so well.