Learning to Share

Story Info
Young couple explores open relationship.
1.1k words
3.33
5.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex and I started dating just at the end of high school, the week after I turned 18. She was my first real relationship and it was typical teenage romance: Fighting, fucking, drinking, experimenting.

She had way more experience than I did, and she made that known. For the first time, I was fucking a girl that emulated the porn I had watched and it was life changing. Every dirty or "wrong" thought I had that a "respectable" girl wouldn't want to do, she was into. We'd watch porn and try to recreate the scenes we loved.

After about 6 months of experimenting with new positions, toys, genres of porn, and more; she asked a question that a lot of young men dream of hear: "What do you think about an open relationship?"

For context, this girl introduced me to things like smoking a ton of weed, doing psychedelics, ass play, free thought, etc. So in our relationship, it really felt like there was never a boundary line, for anything.

I loved the idea. We both loved the movie 'Savages' by Oliver Stone, and we pictured ourselves living in a hot and mutually respecting "throuple", like in the movie. We agreed and said things like, "Why limit our friendships as platonic" or "Any friend of ours should be trusted and welcomed to our most intimate moments". In theory, it's a great idea, but in practice it may take more thought and maturity than two horny 18 year-olds could put in.

We flirted very openly with friends. She showed off our nudes and various videos of us having sex, mostly to her girlfriends. This became a huge pride point for me. They'd say mostly nice or encouraging things, and it just fuelled the fire we sparked in the bedroom. Eventually, a friend of hers named Katie and I made-out at a small party and that night she slept with Alex and I.

The threesome was messy, sweaty, and the thing of my pubescent dreams. We all got a great amount of satisfaction out of it. I made Katie cum while she played with Alex and they kissed. I stroked while they made out and touched each other for me. Alex sucked me off and ate out Katie between us fucking. It was perfect, I thought. This was my life now.

The next week, Alex went off to school and I went to University in our home town. I was excited to incorporate our new lives into our relationship. I ended up snapchatting a girl I met at school, giving and receiving nudes. Alex met a guy there that went to our high school, neither of us really knew him before, I just new him as the tall black stoner-guy. The thing with my new girl fizzled out. The first time we were hooking up she admitted how weird the "open relationship" made her feel and we went our separate ways.

Alex's new fling did not fizzle out. The first time I came to visit, he was in her dorm when I arrived. It was chill and normal, we all smoked up together and he went back to his house. After he left, I had to ask immediately, "So you guys hooked up before I got here, right?" Alex giggled and sighed a satisfied sigh of exhaustion.

"3 fucking times in a row, David!"

My jaw dropped. High and horny from my recent blue-balling, I pry further: "What kind of stuff did you do? Is he hung?"

Alex just continued to giggle and roll on her bed with a huge smile. "Dave, it was insane..." She continued to tell me of his massive size, him picking her up and holding her there as he ate her out, her instantaneous orgasm when he inserted himself, him finishing on/in a different place each time. The last time he came, she was in prone position, face down, and he pulled out and blew all over her back. She said she was "paralyzed from pleasure but shaking like a fish out of water", and said while she laid there he massaged his load into her back until she fell asleep.

I was speechless throughout the entire description, and she barely stopped for a breath while telling me. The way she spoke of it sounded like someone who had just heard music for the first time. I became erect very early on and stayed that way for the duration of her description of him fully worshipping her essence while engorging her with what she could only describe as "a fucking subway sandwich".

As she finished describing, I started to get changed into more comfortable clothes. My erection just hanging in the air.

"Jesus," she laughed, "you really liked that, huh?" I laughed along with her and said it really turned me on as I began to stroke it. She bit her lip and pulled down her shorts saying, "Look at how much he ruined me babe, my pussy is so sore." I got down and tried eating her out, it smelt like someone else and that fuelled me to stroke harder.

Alex stopped me, "Baby, it's too sore. I'm sorry". She pulled out her laptop and pulled up PornHub. I immediately went to an interracial video with the largest black man and a brunette like her. I turned it on and she sees the subjects of the video. As I came closer and closer to cumming, she says that next time I can fuck her first and then he'll go. She promises that if I'm not there she'll ask him if she can film it.

I came long ropes, harder than I had in a while, all over her stomach and chest as she laid there smiling. In a moment of inner-alpha pride I say, "How's it feel to have a 4th big hot load on you today?" She laughs as I clean her up and know she wants to say something. "What is it?" I asked, knowing I may not like the answer.

"That was so hot baby, but I'm serious, his third load was like twice that amount, isn't that fucking crazy??" Holy fuck, this guy is an animal. My second load is barely anything most times. This guy's going 3 in a row and shooting pools onto Alex's back. "Fuck, how is it so much?" I say with a slight chuckle. "Probably because his ballsack is like honestly like 2 tennis balls in a bag," she lightly touched and lifted my sack, and says in a cutesy, mocking voice, "And you've got these wittle marbles!"

We laughed and snuggled. She asked if I feel ashamed or sad that this happened. "Of course not!" I exclaimed. This is everything we wanted. She described more intimacies of the day and we slept through the night. I left the next day after some great morning sex. I realized, in this instance, that from then on we'd be mentioning her love of his enormous penis at least once every time she was aroused.