Learning to Submit Ch. 05

Story Info
Christy completes the tasks left by her Master.
2.7k words
4.54
11.1k
3

Part 5 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note - Hi everyone! Hope you've enjoyed the story so far! If you're just jumping in here, it's best to start from Chapter 1 so you understand the story and characters. Feedback is welcome! Thanks as always to ftw752 for his editing help!

*

I woke up the next morning when my alarm went off and stretched sleepily. It had been a rough night full of dark and naughty dreams. Pat's piercing eyes and velvety growl had a starring role. He was gone already, and I sighed audibly, wishing I could stay in bed with him all day instead of both of us having to go to our respective jobs. It was probably for the best we didn't work together anymore. I wasn't sure how I would be able to remain professional with him right now.

As I started to wake up, I slowly realized how sore my body was. I had been well used last night and between the tie downs, rougher handling, and rougher use of all of my holes, I was feeling it now. As I took stock of my body I also noticed my tight hard nipples and my overly wet pussy. Last night's punishment had left me feeling extremely horny, and now I had to get ready and go to work. I was about to get out of bed when I remembered my Master's instructions from last night. I pulled out my phone and sent him a message letting him know that I was sore but extremely horny, and telling him how much I couldn't wait to see him after work. As the shower was warming up I heard my phone ding and picked it up to read the message from Pat.

My sweet Kitten,

Such a good girl, remembering to send me an email this morning. Perhaps I will reward you later. There is a letter for you on the dresser. Make sure you read it before your shower. I expect you to follow my instructions exactly.

M

As I read his words and imagined them in his silky voice, I felt the familiar tug in my center as my body responded with increased desire. I debated hopping in the now warm shower as I was getting cold quickly, but decided he must have asked me to read his letter before the shower for a reason, so I rushed to the dresser and grabbed the letter.

Kitten,

First, I want you to know how pleased I was with you last night. First for being honest about what you want from me, and second, for submitting so beautifully to my desires, and taking your first real punishment like a champ. I can't wait to see how desperate you are for me when you get home tonight.

A few things for today. First, when you take your shower I want you to shave everything from the waist down. Bare pussies are apparently a lot more sensitive, and I want to see how sexy you look all shaved for me. I expect you to keep your pussy and legs shaved for me at all times.

When you're getting dressed, I would like you to wear the sexiest pair of underwear you own and wear a bra that is fairly easy to remove. Pick a dress shirt that is a bit loose around that beautiful chest. I also want you to wear a skirt today.

At lunch I want you to go to your car and remove your bra. Drive to the naughty store by your work and select the following things:

1. A spanking implement of some kind. I want you to touch several of the options and imagine me wielding them over your body. Pick whichever one your body responds most strongly to.

2. A dildo for deepthroat training. Although I was impressed with your ability to take me last night, practice makes perfect, and this is a skill we will work to perfect. I will be happy to assist with your training in this area, and will even allow you to train on my cock sometimes, but I want you to have a dildo you can practice with daily, even if I'm not around.

3. Find something else in the BDSM section that you want to try. Something that turns you on. Be prepared to tell me why you chose what you did when you get home.

When you return to work you will leave your bra off for the rest of the day. I'll look forward to hearing if any of the men you work with gave you any extra attention with those beautiful D cups swinging free and your nipples occasionally showing through the loose material.

For the rest of today, and from this day forward, you are not to touch your pussy or nipples without my permission. Last night you said you want to be my sexual slave. If you still feel that way, I will have a surprise for you this evening. You can prove how much you want it by following all of my instructions perfectly.

I will be waiting for you tonight.

Master

As I scanned through his instructions I could feel the heat in my body building, and my pussy starting to drip again. It was going to take everything in me to make it to 4pm today. As desperately as I wanted to play with myself, I did want to submit to him fully, and I was determined to please him. Calling him Master had started to flow more easily for me, and I knew thinking of myself as his slave would help me submit completely.

I hopped in the shower and relished the warm water pouring over my body. It was rounder than it used to be in many places, but Pat still found me sexy and that was all that mattered. We were both glad that my rounder body had come with bigger boobs, and I sighed again as I quickly lathered them with soap before rinsing them off, restraining myself from the desire to pinch at my hard nipples as I worked. I quickly did my best to shave my pussy and legs. As I stepped out of the shower I coated my now bare pussy and legs in lotion to soften the skin and make sure it was ready for his touch tonight.

I dressed as quickly as possible. The shaving had made me a little later than usual and I certainly didn't want to be late for work. I selected the loosest blouse I had, but realized as I was rushing out the door that it was also a bit thinner than many of the others. Liquid gushed between my legs as I considered what this would mean later.

The morning passed slowly at work, and I caught myself on several occasions daydreaming about my new Master and our new relationship. I was already going crazy waiting to see him again, and it wasn't even lunch yet. My core was dripping and my underwear was soaked. It was a wonder I got anything done.

At 11 I looked up to a delivery person at my desk with a small box. I signed after confirming that it was for me, and looked at the little box curiously. There was a small envelope on top and I recognized Pat's neat handwriting with the letter 'K' on the envelope. Heat flooded my cheeks as I realized that K was for Kitten, as it had been in his email this morning.

I set the box on my desk, closed my door and opened the little envelope.

'Kitten,

Close your door and slide your hand under your skirt and insert these balls. I expect you to still be wearing them when you get home.

Master'

I felt wetness flood my slit as I opened the box and saw a set of silicone balls. They rattled gently as I picked them up, and I hoped my coworkers wouldn't hear them when I had to move around. I spread my legs in my chair and pulled my panties aside, pushing the balls up into my heat. They left me feeling a slight fullness, which right now served to drive me even crazier. Good thing it was almost lunch time.

I put the box away and slowly stood up. I took a quick walk around my office. I could hear them just a little, but was I hearing them through my body? I needed to go wash my hands before lunch, and decided I didn't have any other choice but to hope no one but me could hear them.

As I walked down the hallway, I felt like every eye was on me, and that everyone knew I had a sex toy deliverd to my desk and that I was walking around with it shoved inside me. It felt deliciously naughty and slightly humiliating all at once. Either way, it was certainly working the way Pat intended as my insides were flooded with more heat and wetness.

I made it to the bathroom, washed my hands, and decided I would take lunch a bit early.

Walking to my car, I could feel the little balls moving around, and my pussy squeezing around them with every step. I was going to be a mess by the time I got home.

I reached my car and sat down quickly, relief flooding through me as the little balls stopped moving for the moment. After checking to make sure no one was around, I slipped my hands under the back of my blouse and undid my bra. I was glad we'd decided to get a tint on my windows, but I knew it didn't completely block me from view.

I slipped the bra off carefully, feeling my now free nipples swish gently against the soft silky fabric of my blouse. As I did up my seatbelt, I could feel the belt pressing gently against my left nipple, and groaned quietly as I pulled out into traffic to run the errand my Master had sent me on.

I pulled into the almost empty parking lot and stepped out of my car. Good. At least the store looked like it was pretty quiet. A cool breeze blew through the thin fabric of my blouse and I felt my nipples stiffen and push a little against the blouse. I had always been embarrassed about people seeing my nipples through my shirt, but somehow that embarrassment was fueling my internal fire. I walked through the door and realized this was the first time I'd been here alone. Pat had always been with me, to buy toys together. I took a deep breath and walked over to the BDSM section.

Over the years I'd stolen glances at this section, and wondered what it would be like to participate in this type of sex life. My core throbbed and dripped more liquid as I stared at the assortment of whips, crops, and paddles. As instructed, I reached out and touched a few, shivering at the softness of the leather and smoothness of the wood, and imagining being bent over at Pat's mercy as he marked my ass with one of these implements. As I looked them all over carefully, one of the floggers caught my eye. It was softer leather, and felt velvety to the touch. It had a lot of individual strands of leather, and for some reason the idea of being caressed by that leather tugged at my core. I knew it was the right choice and lifted it carefully off the shelf. Taking a look around and not seeing anyone too interested in what I was doing, I gently whipped my forearm. A little sting, but I figured I could take it.

I headed over to the dildos and quickly selected one I thought I could handle. Not too long or girthy, and not too firm. I blushed as I imagined Pat holding the dildo and petting my hair while he helped me with my training.

'Two down, one to go', I thought, heading back to the BDSM section. Pat had told me to pick something else that I wanted to try. When researching BDSM, I'd been intrigued by the many styles of nipple clamps I'd seen, and wondered what it would feel like to have my nipples clamped. I had no idea, however, what style to try. Too embarrassed to ask for help, I grabbed a pair of tweezer style clamps that seemed to have lots of adjustability, and brought my choices up to the cash.

After paying I slid quickly back into my car, the bag sitting on my passenger seat. My nipples were tingling just thinking about the clamps, and my underwear was completely soaked. A combination of the balls rolling around and imagining Pat with the flogger was almost enough to undo me right there. I was shocked to realize that I was excited to try all the things in that bag, including seeing how the dildo filled my mouth.

Back at work I hid in my office, drinking a coffee and eating a quick snack I'd picked up on my way. I spent the rest of the day hoping to avoid any of my coworkers.

On my way out of the building at 4pm my boss called to me as he quickly jogged to catch up.

"Christy!"

"Oh! Hi Mike." I said quietly, picking up my pace just slightly as I headed for my car.

"Are you ok? You seem, I dunno, different today. Quieter. Everything alright?" He was a nice guy, and seemed genuinely concerned. My cheeks burned as I considered how to answer. I was definitely ok, and the only thing wrong was something I certainly wasn't going to discuss with my boss.

"Yes, I'm fine. Thanks for asking. Just a little tired. Bit of a rough sleep last night." I added, as cheerfully as I could muster. It was the truth, and it seemed to placate his concerns.

"Ok, not a problem. Try to get some rest tonight! See you in the morning." He said, as he headed off to his car.

"Bye!" I called, turning the opposite way in the staff parking lot, and hopping quickly into my own vehicle.

I pulled out of the lot and carefully into traffic and settled into the rush hour commute home, knowing Pat was already there and wondering what he was planning for this evening. As if he knew I was thinking about him, my phone rang, and my car display showed his name as I quickly answered.

"Hi!" I said, a little too excited.

"Hello Kitten," He said in his velvety smooth voice. "Someone seems excited. Did you have a good day?"

"Yes Master. A long day though. I have been anxious all day to get home to you."

He chuckled softly through the phone, and I could picture his smile and the twinkle in his eyes that went with it.

"Did you like my gift, my little one?"

"Yes Master." I blushed.

"Tell me how they feel."

"My pussy has been dripping all day, and much more so since putting them in. They are soft and smooth, but the way they move when I walk is almost torture. In the best way possible." I said shyly.

"Such a good girl. I love knowing you are already wet and ready for me. Did you follow my other instructions?" He asked, a stronger authority taking over his usually smooth voice.

"Of course, Master. I wanted to be sure I pleased you today." I said, feeling more confident.

"Very good. I look forward to seeing your purchases, and sharing the other surprises I have waiting when you get home."

I shivered slightly, thinking of my bag of goodies, and imagining what else he might have waiting for me.

He changed the conversation to lighter topics, but kept me distracted as I worked slowly through traffic to get home.

I finally turned on to our street, and marvelled at how much faster time had passed while chatting with him.

"I'm almost home, Master." I said quietly, switching back to addressing him by title instead of name.

"Excellent." He said calmly, his voice instantly sounding a little darker than it had a moment earlier. "Bring your purchases to the living room. Remove nothing but your shoes when you come in the house."

"Yes Master." I said, my breathing increasing as I pulled into the driveway. The line went dead as he hung up, and I quickly turned off the engine and walked into the house.