Learning to Submit Ch. 25

Story Info
Justin plans a surprise trip.
3.6k words
4.63
4.9k
3

Part 25 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note - This is an extra chapter I decided needed to be added, to make the story feel more complete. For those of you who have been missing Pat, this one is for you. I apologize if this means you had to wait a couple days, but hopefully the wait will be worth it!

This story is filed in Novels but is heavily BDSM in nature so feel free to skip over it if that's not your thing!

Thanks everyone for continuing to read and support this story! For those just jumping in here, I recommend starting at chapter 1 to fully understand the characters and background.

Thanks also to ftw752 for continuing to give me help with editing!

*

A week passed, and before I knew it the weekend was looming again. Justin had continued to push me hard in my training, and my nightly calls to Pat had been filled with increasing amounts of desperation.

He had been careful to give me some nights off, and recently I'd been feeling him pull back a bit. The living arrangement was taking its toll on all of us, and I wondered how we were going to make it through another three weeks.

Justin woke me early Saturday morning with a duffel bag in his hand and ushered me out to the car after dressing me quickly in something loose and comfortable. As I climbed in I realized it was still dark outside. No wonder I felt so tired. I leaned against the window, shaking off the sleep, and was thrilled when he pulled through my favorite drive thru and handed me a coffee and bagel before continuing on the road.

My body sighed as the coffee settled into my brain, slowly waking me up. Usually the only place we went was work, and since it was Saturday and way too early, I couldn't figure out where we could be going. Curiosity got the best of me, and I decided it was worth asking.

"Now that I'm a little more awake, do I get to know where we're going?"

He smiled at me from across the car.

"I thought a little getaway was in order. It will be a weekend whirlwind trip, and I expect you'll be pretty tired by the time you have to work Monday morning, but I think it's necessary."

A weekend away. I closed my eyes, wondering what Justin had planned. I couldn't help but remember when Pat had sprung a weekend trip on me, and my eyes started to fill as I thought about that trip.

"Christy?" I looked over at Justin. His eyes were clear and kind, and I sighed, wiping the tears from my own.

"If you could get on a plane, right now, and go absolutely anywhere, where would you go?"

I looked at him, confused. The answer was easy. "To Pat. I mean if he had time to see me. I miss him so much."

He looked at me and smiled. "I know you do. That's why you're going to spend the weekend with him. It's a surprise though, so no telling him you're coming."

I felt the huge smile on my face and I had to fight the temptation to hug him from my seat. Excitement coursed through my body, and I suddenly felt more awake than I had in a week. I took a deep breath. I was going to see him. I couldn't believe how badly I already needed him. Needed to hold him and breathe him in. And needed to be in his arms - and pinned under his body.

The thought sent a blush to my cheeks, and I heard Justin chuckle. He always seemed to know when my thoughts turned dirty.

"So," he said, his eyes sparkling with mischief, "here's the plan."

******

It had been a long flight, but I'd been giddy with anticipation. Now that I was here, I was so excited I could barely contain myself from running through the terminal. It was still early, the benefit of the time difference, and I was thrilled to have the whole weekend to reconnect with my love.

I took a deep breath and walked at a normal pace past the baggage conveyors and over to the parcel claim area. Justin had packed some clothes and toiletries in a carry on bag, so I had no need to wait for luggage.

As I headed for the desk, I saw his back was to me, as I picked up a piece of conversation. I sighed deeply as I heard his voice. He felt like home, and I smiled as the warmth of that thought flowed through me.

I realized he was suddenly within reach, and figured I should probably put him out of his misery. He was confused, and agitated. Who could blame him? Justin was as much of a trouble maker as Pat sometimes.

"Are you sure there isn't a parcel for me? My coworker assured me it was on this flight."

His voice sounded stressed as I reached out and tapped his shoulder, and he turned to see what the interruption was.

Frustration gave way quickly to surprise and finally elation, as he swept me into his arms, kissing me passionately and holding me tightly in his embrace. I kissed him back with everything I had, melting into him and never wanting to let go again.

I heard an amused sound, and we turned to look at the lady at the parcel desk.

"I guess you found your missing parcel. Have a good day, Sir."

Pat smiled and thanked her before leading me away from the desk and over to a bench.

"Hi." He said it almost shyly, staring into my eyes and cupping my cheek with his hand. I'd missed him so much, and seeing the tears in the corner of his eyes, I knew the feeling was mutual.

"Hi yourself. It's so good to see you. To touch you. I've missed you desperately."

He kissed me again, lightly, but I could feel all his love pouring through me. He finally pulled back, and looked at me, holding my hands in his.

"I can't believe you're here. When Justin called and said he'd sent a parcel with something I needed, I was a little confused. I had planned to keep working this weekend, but he told me to reschedule whatever I'd planned because the parcel would need my immediate attention. I never knew how true those words would be."

I smiled and leaned into his touch, his hand gentle and warm on my face. "If it makes you feel better, he sprung it on me on the way to the airport. I don't think I've ever been happier to get on a plane."

He smiled and kissed me again quickly before pulling me up to my feet.

"Come on. It's great to see you, but I'd rather catch up back at the hotel than here."

His eyes held more than a little heat as he spoke, and my body responded with a nice gush of liquid between my legs.

"I'd like that too," I whispered back, as we hurried through the airport to his car.

Once inside, I sent Justin a quick text to let him know I'd arrived safely and found Pat, and to say thank you to him for arranging this.

His reply was swift.

You're welcome, little one. Have fun. See you Sunday night.

Justin

I smiled and looked up at Pat. Having fun wouldn't be a problem.

*****

I walked into the hotel room and looked around. It was small, but lovely, and Pat as usual had kept it perfectly organized. I sighed deeply, smelling his masculine scent in the space as I looked longingly at the bed. It had been too long.

I heard the lock click and felt him standing behind me. It amazed me that even without turning around I could feel his dominance and desire, as if it reached out and enveloped me, and I knew instinctively not to move until he told me to.

"Strip, Kitten. I only get you for two days and I don't expect you'll be wearing clothes for most of that time."

His words were husky with my favorite dark velvety sound, and I hurried to comply. I could hear him stripping his clothes behind me, and shivered as I fought the urge to turn around. I was his, and I intended to prove my submission to him hadn't changed since he'd been gone.

He stepped up behind me, looping one arm around my waist and the other across my shoulders, brushing against the day collar he'd given me. I moaned as he placed a strong kiss on the side of my neck. His body was hot against my back, and I could feel his erection pressing into the soft curves of my ass.

He trailed kisses along my neck and shoulder, and I fought to stay still as my legs squeezed together, trying to create some release for my mounting tension. He kissed his way up to my ear, licking the edge and making me shiver, before whispering quietly.

"I need you under me. I need to reclaim you. I've missed your body and I want it all. For this weekend, I want you to cum as much as you can, whenever you want. I might be your Master, but I am still your lover as well, and I intend to spoil you."

His words had me leaning into him, wanting everything he promised and more. He spun me in his arms and as I entwined my hands behind his neck, his mouth was on mine and our tongues were dancing together.

He kept kissing me as he put his hands under my ass and encouraged me to lift my legs. He carried me, curled around him, to the bed, and laid me down gently as he continued kissing me, enfolding me in his love and desire.

He kept one hand on the side of me face and I felt the other move between our bodies as he kneeled around my legs. Lost in the passion of his kisses, I moaned as I felt the head of his cock slide between my folds. My hips rose to meet him as he gently seated himself in my hot depths, and I sighed, finally feeling complete.

He moved slowly and carefully at first, enjoying my body and not wanting to rush our re-connection. I moaned and sighed as he stretched and teased me, bringing us both higher and sating our need for each other all at once.

I loved feeling his passion and care, but I wanted him to make me scream, and I knew I needed more.

"Please, Master. Faster. Harder. Please."

My voice was breathy and desperate, and my Master heard all of it and smiled down at me. He kissed me again, softly and gently as I whimpered beneath him, craving so much more.

He moved so his mouth was at my ear, and I groaned as I felt his hot breath tickling the sensitive skin. "Cum for me, Kitten."

The words were barely out of his mouth before he slammed hard into me, throwing me head-first off the cliff I'd been climbing. He kept up the new pace, and a second orgasm slammed into me before the first was finished, taking me even higher, and making me cry out as my pussy clenched around him.

He kissed me again, swallowing my cries as he continued his assault and made me cum around him once more. I felt his cock pulse as my body milked it, and sighed contentedly as his seed coated my inner channel.

He rolled me on top of him and I lay my head on his chest, breathing rapidly as we both came down from our exertion. His hands circled my back, and I snuggled into him, enjoying the chance to be fully his once more.

I yawned, the early morning catching up with me, and Pat kissed me gently, rolling us to the side and finally allowing his cock to slide out of my depths. I groaned at the loss, and he chuckled.

"Lots of time for more, don't you worry, love."

His hand caressed my face, and I closed my eyes, basking in the depths of emotion he was showing. He pulled me in tight to him and kissed my head.

"Sleep for a bit. I'm sure you're tired. And I could use a nap. I will sleep better with you here in my arms."

"I love you Pat," I murmured, my exhaustion already calling to me.

"I love you too, Kitten. More than anything." His lips touched my eyelids gently and I smiled as sleep claimed me.

******

I woke to the feeling of his hands stroking gently through my hair, and a smile stole across my face before I could stop it. I could feel his chest under my cheek, clean but with a light sheen of sweat, and I breathed his scent deeply. I'd missed this.

I'd missed the sex, and his own style of domination, but even with all the cuddle time with Justin, I'd missed waking up in Pat's arms the most. As I had thought when I'd first seen him at the airport, this was home. Wherever he was and wherever we were together would always be home for me.

He kissed my forehead and I smiled again before pressing my own lips lightly to his chest in response.

"How are you feeling, my love?" His voice was soft and caring, and I let it wash through me, filling me with warmth.

"I'm happy. And relaxed. This was everything I needed."

His soft chuckle sounded deeper through his chest, and he kissed me again. "It was everything I needed too. Justin is very intuitive about what his subs need, but I see he's equally intuitive about what his friends need. I've been fighting against how badly I needed you. The phone and video chats have been better than nothing, but I think I needed this more than even I realized. I missed you more than I thought possible."

His arms circled me tightly once more and I reached mine to hold him as close as he held me. He moved one hand to my chin, tipping it up to him so he could claim my mouth once more. I lost myself in his gentle embrace, pressing my body to his as his tongue invaded my mouth and tasted me deeply.

He broke the kiss and pulled gently away, before suddenly flipping me to my tummy. His mouth was at my ear a second later, nipping it gently, as he kneeled above my body.

"Up on your hands and knees, love. I'm nowhere near finished with you."

I moaned at his words as I moved into position, crying out as his mouth met the hollow at the base of my neck, kissing and biting the tender flesh.

His hand pulled my hips back and I arched my ass towards him, hoping he was going to take my other hole. His plans were different from mine, but no less amazing, and I hummed with pleasure as I felt him sink into the heat of my pussy once more.

He moved in me gently and passionately, long slow strokes, and he allowed me the freedom to rock back against him and pull him further into my body. I moaned and whimpered as he kissed my back along my shoulder blades and across the back of my neck, leaving heat followed by goosebumps everywhere his mouth landed. There was no question Pat knew how to make me feel loved and desired, and my body ached for him to continue using it.

He kept up his slow gentle rhythm for a few minutes, until eventually I begged for more. I heard his chuckle as his cock pulled out of my body, and I groaned as I realized he'd known I wouldn't be okay with his gentle lovemaking for long.

He didn't leave me waiting. Just as I was about to beg him to put himself back and fuck me thoroughly, I felt his erection pressing against my tiny asshole. I moaned as the velvety skin, wet from my fluids, slowly started to press against the opening.

My ass had been well trained with plugs and toys, but his cock still brought a burning stretch as it worked through my outer muscle. He started moving slowly, making me take a little more on every thrust until he was finally buried inside me.

He kissed the back of my neck and licked the outside of my ear. "Did you miss having me in your tight little ass? I had forgotten how amazing it feels to be here. To feel your muscles squeezing me and trying to milk my cock and make me cum inside you."

His words were dark and seductive and I could feel the lust that matched my own.

"I missed it so much, Master. I missed all of this. Please use me. Ride me hard and blow inside. I need to feel more of your cum in my body."

He chuckled behind me. "You will, my insatiable little slut. I plan to fill you so full of my cum this weekend, and send you back leaking it out of all your holes."

His words were a lit fuse, and my body exploded as he rode me from behind. I heard him swear as the orgasm clenched through my body, and felt his cum bathe me again.

"Shit, Kitten. I didn't expect you to cum so fast. I wasn't ready to hold back and you stole that one." His voice sounded breathless as he spoke, but happy, and I smiled knowing I'd made him cum before he planned. The knowledge made me feel powerful.

He rolled us to the side, keeping himself inside, and started running his hands over my chest. The gentle caresses teased across my breasts, stopping to pinch and roll my nipples until they were hard and extra sensitive. I moaned and squirmed under his fingers, relishing the attention, and basking in his embrace.

Eventually he pulled away and slid out of my ass, heading to the bathroom to clean up. He returned a moment later with a warm cloth and lifted my leg, bathing me front to back to remove some of our sticky mess.

He tossed the cloth aside and climbed into the bed, kneeling between my thighs. I looked into his eyes and saw his desire swirling. I was glad he was just as insatiable as I was at this moment. It had been way too long.

"Close your eyes, and put your hands above your head under the pillow. I'm going to feast on you until you beg me to fuck you again."

I complied immediately, desperate to feel his mouth on my mound. His arms closed around my upper thighs, pulling my legs wider. As his tongue gently parted my folds, I groaned hard and arched into the contact. His mouth and tongue felt like heaven, and it took no time for him to push me to another blissful explosion.

*****

It was late Sunday night as I was walking through the terminal of my local airport. I was exhausted, but unbelievably happy to have had the gift of this weekend. We'd barely left the bed, and never left the room, as we reminded ourselves, and each other, just how amazing we were together.

He'd kissed me goodbye with so much love and passion, promising he was going to redouble his efforts to finish before the month was done. I'd kissed him back holding him tight before turning to the security gate.

I missed him already, but I'd slept soundly on the plane, and woke only as the wheels touched down.

As I rounded the corner into the arrivals area, I smiled into a familiar set of eyes.

"She's just arrived now. Safe and sound. I'll get her to call you once we're back at the house. You're welcome, seriously. She needed you and you needed her. Making it happen was easy. Yeah, same to you. We'll chat tomorrow."

Justin disconnected the call and reached for the bag I was carrying.

"Apparently I sent too many clothes." His voice was light, and I laughed at his raised eyebrow. I knew he wasn't really surprised I hadn't needed the clothes, but I'd appreciated that he'd sent them nonetheless.

"Thank you, Justin. Seriously. I heard what your said to Pat and you were right. We both needed that, maybe more than we even knew."

He offered his arm and we started to make our way outside as he replied. "I know, and I was happy to do it for both of you. I'm glad you had a good weekend together. Like I said before, you're more than welcome. I promised to care for you, and I don't take that promise lightly."

I blushed at his words. After rekindling my love with Pat this weekend I was even more confused about how Justin made me feel. Thankfully he didn't give me long to dwell on it.

"Do you want to grab some take out on the way home? Or just straight to bed? I know you must be exhausted."

"I had a nap on the plane. Pretty much the whole flight," I admitted sheepishly. "I'm still tired, but food would be good."

He smiled at me, patting the hand on his arm affectionately.

"I'm glad you rested. I didn't expect you to get much sleep over the weekend and morning will come early. But we'll get some food in you first before we get you settled for the night."

I smiled back at him. "Thank you. You do a fantastic job of taking care of me, and it really is appreciated."

His eyes danced with happiness at my words, but he simply replied, "You're welcome," before opening the car door so I could climb in.