All Comments on 'Learning to Submit Ch. 25'

by kitten_d44

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for that lovely chapter, I have not enjoyed the last few as much as I do prefer Christy with Pat, and their inter reaction. Also I have felt that Christy should have used her safe word a couple of times just to let Justin know she would, especially with the pet play as she did not seem to enjoy it but didn't push back on it, when she could have quite easily made a statement by saying no.

Rgds Al

kitten_d44kitten_d44over 4 years agoAuthor

Hi Al, Thanks for your comments. You are absolutely right that she could have safeworded, but she chose to follow through on her promise to give it another try, and at the end of the day, she did enjoy it to some degree, even if it wasn't the pet part, per se, that she enjoyed. She has safeworded from pain, so he knows she will, but I guess I chose to look at it as though she didn't feel she was in harms way by allowing him to continue with the pet scene, so she chose to let it play out. She held her safeword for when she was actually concerned about her wellbeing, not just frustrated from a tough day at work.

All that said, I'm glad you enjoyed her re-connection with Pat, and although Justin will continue to be part of the story, I hope you will be happy with how I chose to end it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkitten_d44@kitten_d44
I'm a Canadian girl who has always loved a good story. Literotica has given me many hours of happy reading and I look forward to sharing some of my own stories to give back! ***Update: Thanks to everyone who read Learning to Submit and commented on it! I have given the story ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES