All Comments on 'Learning to Suck Ch. 02'

by putmeonmyknees

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More more more please x sissy Lucy

uphill50uphill50over 2 years ago

I love your stories. I'd love it even more if I could use your mouth like that!

putmeonmykneesputmeonmykneesover 2 years agoAuthor

Anonymous--I will be writing some more chapters in this series so stay tuned, and thanks for reading my story!

putmeonmykneesputmeonmykneesover 2 years agoAuthor

uphill50: Thanks for the compliment! If I'm ever in your part of the country we could make that happen!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Looking forward to part 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Unlike Anonymous I belong to the 1 percent who enjoys being used by others. I am very masculine in appearance and behavior, but I become submissive and receptive to being treated badly and being called names while on my knees sucking cocks. A little rough treatment or being called queer, cocksucker or faggot only makes me more eager to do whatever a dominant male wants, and what I probably would have done anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I like your focus on the guys balls, the taste, scent and feel of licking and sucking the guys balls and getting their precum flowing before getting to their cocks. I have a big oral fantasy and love the cock sucking stories and like the idea of the mild domination, verbal words getting the cock sucker hornier to feel the cock spurt and taste their loads etc. I will one day find a nice safe cock to suck and I won't hesitate to swallow the guys load. I jerk off to these stories hoping to one day actually make my cock sucking fantasy become a reality. Keep writing and I'll keep spilling my loads to the great visualization all of Literotica's writers bring to these great male on male oral stories. Thanks for your stories!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hell yes! You've got nothing to be ashamed of, servicing a college football player and his friend. These men have a lot of extra testosterone, so its natural for us to help them out with our mouths and throats. I know horny men have a heavy burden to shoulder, but we need them, and we need to keep them happy.

Terri19Terri197 months ago

Wow love it so hot! Great detail of them cumming down hit throat, how he is begging to love it!

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasies4 months ago

Servicing TWO guys! Wow! That's definitely a hot thing to think about! I'd be scared at first, especially if they were recording it! I'd love to be someone's cocksucker again, but I'm still in the closet about this. Also, I wouldn't like being called a bitch or slut, like in this story ! I used to think the word "cocksucker" was an ugly word to be called, but in another way, that word IS a compliment !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userputmeonmyknees@putmeonmyknees
June 7, 2022: Update: I have submitted a new story, "The Bridge," which is my first attempt at a heterosexual tale of dominance and submission. If I get positive feedback from readers on this, I'll continue it as a series. Thanks to all of you who have commented on my storie...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES