Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Campus77Campus773 months ago

Now I understand the preview question. Lori/Charlotte are the same, but with different personalities. This tale keeps getting better. Looking forward to Dennis' estate and the other pixies. Zelda offers another story or two. How many chapters will it take to complete this story? Extraordinary writing with exciting potential.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Fantastic storyline and hit sex, BUT...we need more. Dont leave us hanging just as things start to heat up. Tell us of her training, her 3

Experiences with Zelda and Dennis. How she's used by and services guests and tge staff. Want to hear of her adventures with the Professor

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Cleveland3 months ago

Despite a small error concerning grape juice, this is a fine chapter. I like the idea of sweet Lori having an aggressive alter-ego, Lori's own fictitious character Charlotte. The orgy scene was pretty hot, too. It's nice to see that Lori appreciates the beauty of the stocky and older Zelda--appreciates it more than Zelda herself does. Luv2custrip's heroines are sweethearts in several senses of the term.

One more chapter, and then I'll be caught up in this series. I won't fall behind again, if I can help it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userluv2custrip@luv2custrip
Hello. I will be taking a break from writing due to some serious health issues. When I wrote my first story in December 2022, I decided to keep writing until I had at least one Hot story. Now I have 42 of 62… and 435 followers! Hoping to get back soon, thank you all.