Leased Women Nude Auction Pt. 03 - Sealing Contracts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm... oh no! Oh god girl: I'm not ready!"

I leaned back and resumed pumping my ass cheeks against Dennis's lengthening penis.

"Denise: give her a lick."

She followed my lead and pried open Zelda's bushiness with two fingers... her hot pink tongue darted in for a taste.

"Mmmm... like hot sweet honey."

"Scoot up, Denise. Grab that meat behind you and shove it in--front hole please!"

As I watched those two lovers squirm and laugh as she followed my orders, I reached around and grabbed that thick, old, gnarly cock behind me.

"Oh my girl: are you sure?" Dennis whispered, "our first time--like this?"

"Shhh," I whispered back. "Charlotte has one hot tight cunt which is about all she thinks about and she is taking over."

I positioned him by feel until I felt his thick head filling my opening, pushing boldly into me, opening me up even wider.

I sat down on him and he slid deep inside.

"Oh god!" He was no longer whispering as I began to slowly pump him with my rising then falling ass.

"Close," I informed him. "I am your naked goddess."

"Denise!" she looked up, frantically, as those two had almost consummated their love and lust already.

"Don't neglect the hot cunt in front of you! As you lift up your ass, lean in for a lick. Let's get together girl; we'll alternate."

Somehow we managed to keep Zelda happy without bumping heads. Zelda's massive legs were getting farther and farther apart as she started to succumb to our oral ministrations.

At last, she took a handful of each of our hair and pulled. We were all gasping; we were all close.

"Oh god, sweet love! Fucking cumming!" Curtis was speaking out of turn but I didn't blame him. Denise had turned into a virtual fuck, pump and lick machine. She was sweating and crying and, as I watched, gobs of milky-white came pulsing out of her.

It was too much. I went in for one more lick but Dennis grabbed me around the waist.

"Fuck ME you hot bitch! Fuck ME!"

Zelda stared at me as her hands went in between her legs. She thrust back her head and a guttural, wordless sound came out as she squirted a mixture of milk and honey from her hole and down her thighs.

Dennis was pushing and pulling my body up and down on his penis, grabbing my ass, my waist, and I could not believe how deep his horny man-flesh was inside me.

"Oh fuck me!" I couldn't stop screaming. "My sweet sweet beautiful fuck! FUCK!"

I had never cum that hard before. My vagina clamped down on the meat inside me until I heard him screaming unintelligible sounds. I felt him unleash his hot load and I was sure it not only soaked ny cervix, but the force of those jets of liquid must have shot some cum deep into my womb.

We all opened our eyes and looked at each other at the same time. Our bodies, our genitals were still throbbing and twitching.

Zelda released her grip on my hair and kissed my head instead.

"Oh my dear," she teased. "I just paid two million dollars to train you? Already, my servant is my master."

I eased myself off Dennis. He was lying back in his blue chair, one arm behind his head, spent.

"We have contracts to seal!" Zelda announced.

We all jumped up, giggling as we decided we should dip our fingers into someone else's vagina. The contracts were all spread out and were soon quite covered with the goo from between our spread out legs.

Somehow, Denise ended up between Zelda and me. Our playful pussy juice exchange was suddenly getting to her. We took turns poking sticky fingers in and then rubbing her love nub until she came hard.

She grabbed both of us around our waists and our asses.

"Love you love you love you both."

I smacked her hot little ass and pushed her Curtis's way.

"Save your love for him--look--he's reaching out for you!"

Denise practically jumped atop Curtis's bod and their chair rolled back two feet. I don't think they noticed. Curtis seemed to have found the stamina deep within to attempt a second go-round.

Zelda and I leaned our bare asses back against the conference table. We spread our legs and pointed our reddened, cum-soaked slits in Dennis's direction. He propped himself up as he licked his lips. He looked down on his sore member, obviously hoping for his own second cumming.

"The contracts are sealed," I told him. I licked my lips. "Now, what do we do for some real fun?"

12