All Comments on 'Leaving the Club Ch. 02'

by DungeonToyMaker

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Let's see where this is going

Cuckolds should be humiliated as they like such thing

Watching the woman he loves with 12 well endowed black men may seem excessive

But remember that he will be aroused and the wife will be fucked

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It had potential

It could have been a really hot sexy story but it looks like you were only interested in the cum, it’s completely unrealistic. A $/£ 10,000 debt and they either beat the crap out of him or use them both overnight riiiiight. For that amount of money they’d be stuck a lot longer than one night.

If these people already had all the right equipment there’s an opportunity for them to know what the hell they're actually doing. So the guy gets sensible bondage and she ends up crippled permanent damage to shoulders and arms, plus nipples that are permanently numb why?

As for trying to chug down that much cum, please that’s enough to make anyone puke. I don’t care how much she loves rough sex and bondage she’s in a relationship with a fucking cretin. “I didn’t know what to do so I gave them you” FFS loser.

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDungeonToyMaker@DungeonToyMaker
While I have a strong interest and tons of experience in BDSM, my interests are much broader. Cuckolding, creampie eating, and interracial are other strong interests.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES