Leela's Failed Meet with Nareen

Story Info
Leela and Nareen's meet interrupted due to husband's return.
1.1k words
2.57
4.7k
7

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 12/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
how_ei
how_ei
9 Followers

With good experiences with her trysts, Leela was becoming bold and now started planning her escapades. However, there was one significant side effect. Kids were feeling the impact as their studies and routines were significantly affected. However, Leela's energy was somewhere else She was now secretly planning her next tryst with Nareen. She made sure her husband was away from home on a trip and she could safely meet her neighbor and her lover without any worries. They had decided on a discreet spot near Nareen's workplace and had agreed to meet there at a given time which is not that far from her home.

Nareen was already at the spot waiting eagerly for Leela's arrival and when she did, they both smiled, hugged each other, and retreated to a corner away from the public gaze.

Their embrace was passionate as they started kissing hungrily and greedy for a few moments of pleasure.

Nareen whispered, "Leela, I missed you so much".

Leela responded, "I missed you too".

Nareen offered her a drink, which Leela declined and again started kissing Nareen. So, Nareen started unbuttoning her while Leela was pulling his T-shirt. They are now used to their routine. There was nothing new now. For both it was pure lust and and the one that was not with their own spouse, 'The thrill of cheating'. Leela was soon naked on bed while Nareen just pulled his brief and barely jumped on bed to suddenly hear Leela's phone ringing from an unknown number. She ignored it as they continued making out.

Then there was another call which distracted them, but they tried to ignore, however this unknown number was now calling Nareen's mobile. Three calls distracted them as they paused and now Leela's phone rang again but this time it was her husband.

Leela and Nareen pulled away from each other, both stunned. Leela reluctantly grabbed her phone with a trembling hand to answer her husband's call. Her husband was surprisingly back from his travel early.

'Hello,' she said breathlessly, a nervous energy emanating around her.

'Where are you?' Raja demanded.

His voice filled with rage and Leela was contemplating if her husband had somehow found out about her rendezvous with Nareen.

'Home, of course. Where else would I be?' Leela stammered, trying to sound convincing.

Raja snorted in disbelief. 'I'm at home. I thought I would surprise you and come back a day early and I see you are not home. So where are you? Where are kids?'

Leela responded "Oh, great! just around the corner, I will be home soon, lets talk then." and she wordlessly hung up the phone.

'What is going on?' Nareen asked, his voice shaking. 'Did he know we are together?'

He seems to suspect,' Leela replied, her voice low. 'I think he called to check up on me while he was out of town. I don't know how he got wind of our plans'.

Leela and Nareen were both rattled as the passion abruptly ended and they realized the dangerous implications of the situation. They knew that Leela had to get back home as soon as possible to prevent Raja from finding out. Nareen was significantly worried as he thought this might not only end his affair with Leela but was also concerned about what could happen if Raja told about this affair to Nareen's wife. Even though Nareen was well to do, his wife was an executive making good money compared to his own job.

Leela's fear was written all over her face. 'My husband is suspected something is wrong and he's going to confront me if I don't reach home immediately,' she said, her voice trembling.

Leela gave Nareen a quick embrace and left. While rushing, all Leela could think of was how she would face her husband when she got home.

As she reached home, Leela took a deep breath before walking in.

Raja was waiting in the living room, his face a mixture of anger and hurt. Without waiting for her to settle down, he yelled angrily at Leela 'Wher where You'.

Terrified, Leela made a flimsy excuse 'I was out for a stroll. How was your trip?', and attempted to change the topic.

Raja had been suspecting Leela's affairs and that Leela was planning to meet either Nareen or Harvey. He cleverly used a temporary number from free Textnow app to call all three of them.

He asked her about the man she was with and why she was meeting him. Leela denied everything and started to yell and cry. She blamed her husband for not trusting her and for being so suspicious and leaving her alone to take care of everything at home and with kids.

Poor Raja, who was already tired from trip now became defensive and tried to calm things down and asked her to explain what really happened.

But instead of cooperating, Leela continued to deny the truth and created a hell of the environment. Raja sat there, frustrated. Eventually, the situation calmed down. But deep down, Raja was still suspicious. But Leela felt a sense of content that she successfully deflected the situation.

She quickly messaged Nareen signalling that things are calm and nothing to worry. Leela thought time to take things slow until things settle down. She could meet her lovers again and continue exploring her newfound passion. Until then, just be a humble loyal wife.

That night, when Raja was initiating sex, first she was reluctant. But she didn't want to escalate the situation. He tried to open her clothes, she declined, saying do it like that only. Raja tried again, she responded "I am tired", Raja not wanting to put a fight, just pulled her nightie to the top, lied on her and tried to kiss her. She turned her face away saying, "Just finish it", reluctantly Raja inserted his package into her. But for Leela, this was not a thrill anymore. In the past, she would always be be satisfied with her husband, but now she had a taste of thrill of other men.

Raja tried to excite her, but she was like a cold dead body lying next to her. Unhappy Raja finished it unsatisfactorily and rolled over. Leela was happy that he is done and away but pretended otherwise and rolled over to the other side away from her husband.

While pulling over the blanket, Raja threw a bomb statement at Leela. "I have a news for you, I don't have to travel much anymore". A boulder just has fell on Leela's heart!!!

Raja turned around to look at her reaction, but was surprised to see no response from her.

how_ei
how_ei
9 Followers