LeetCo: Project PL-345-UR3 - Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pushed as if she was trying to get the very last out of her bladder; then her entire world changed. She watched in awe as her clit seemed to push out of her hood, its little crown expanding as the glossy black button emerged as her new shaft, rather large balls slipping out not long afterwards. The proto-priestess came from her new male organ immediately, long ropes of viscous glowing scarlet and extremely fertile corruptive-nano seed erupting from her new shaft.

It was only then did she realize she was balls deep on Scarlet's own monster, the demonic barbs stinging and interacting with the probes now lining her own tunnel as the priestess came inside her. "Goddess, bless this sister's womb that she be holy in your sight, that she may act in your name, and do your will. See to it that her cock shall spread your grace, and teats provide succor to the needy. Be reborn as a sister of PL-345-UR3!" Scarlet intoned. The new sister could feel power gather around them swirling and brushing the pair. She screamed in pleasure as it began to flow through her all at once, orgasm after orgasm shaking her body as her new dual genitalia squirted and sprayed her seed lewdly. The power spread through her body reshaping her in the process.

The priestess' scarlet seed glowed in the sister's pregnant looking belly, the scarlet glow visible through the stretched black latex. The priestess filled to the point of appearing quite gravid with child. The majority of her skin grew glossy and turned midnight black as it turned into latex below her neckline. A burst of pleasure right above her new shaft heralded the mark of her mistress sealing on to her mons, marking her as a priestess of the goddess.

Her teats expanded, glowing scarlet milk leaking from them down her gravid stomach. Each nipple reshaping to be perfect to suckle from. She felt Scarlet's fingers trace up her belly, the bulge of seed squeezing into her as a corset formed around her belly. She choked a bit as her new simplified internals adapted to her new role, seed leaking from her lips staining them scarlet as well. The priestess behind her teased her teats and sprayed milk out into the room "Mmmhm very nice, the goddess wants you to join me in ministry" Scarlet laughed.


While most of the hive had corsets or other form accentuating gear; Adora had however, no such plans for the new drone. Her hands slid over their changing body, the corruptive-nano responding to her touch creating a thin hourglass waist, or it would have been had the drone's womb not been quite pregnant with the corruptive latex eggs. The queen gently tugged their pelvis to form extremely wide child bearing hips and an ample ass. In a subtle tweak she restored fertility to the drone too, something quite rare among the collective. Each of the drones udders leaked glowing neon-pink corruptive-nano 'milk' from their large and hypersensitive nipples.

The queen pondered for a moment before deciding to at least be a tiny bit sensible. She summoned a strip of neon-pink corruptive latex, the probes delivering it to her waiting fingers. Adora wrapped it so that the strip cradled the breeder drone's new udders supporting them from the bottom like a bra.

The breeder was moaning with constant and rolling orgasms from their new hyper-sensitive and lewd body. All of their skin below the neck had been replaced with white and pink corruptive latex. Adora leaned in and teased their still human ear with her tongue "You know to be a font of fertility you'll need a cock again?"

The new drone nodded "Go big or go home?" they chuckled hearing their new female voice speaking for the first time.

Adora raised a shapely gynoid brow "Oh? How big?"

"Might as well go hyper, I'd rather not use it for penetration. If I'm going to get fucked I'd rather...." the breeder unit trailed off blushing neon pink, but Adora took their meaning. The color had drained from their face leaving it rather pale, the glowing nano flowing through her quite visible to the queen. Adora watched as their eyes shifted color and were replaced with cybernetics in literally a single blink. No drone would go through what Adora had experienced in her assimilation... unless they wanted to.

The queen nodded before making a gesture. The probes 'lifted' the new drone up. She moved them to where a pod sat at the side of the room. The pod disassembled itself and moved out of the way. In its place a saddle-like 'seat' emerged from the wall. Right in the center of the seat was a tentacle like probe that leaked corruptive-nano sludge down its writhing length. The probe in the new drone's ass detached leaving them suspended in the tendrils. The queen guided the breeder unit above the seat, their lewd puffy donut like ass 'winking' at the questing tentacle below. She lowered them down, the seeking tentacle immediately finding that donut and squirming inside attaching itself semi-permanently.

Hundreds of tendrils attached themselves to ports the drone formed on their back and spine, each pumping various glowing mixtures of corruptive-nano into the new breeder-unit. As before, eggs of corruptive-nano began to push into the supplicant as they settled into their new seat. Probes guided their hands and feet into enclosures to keep them in place. Corruptive latex moved around their body to support them in their new role as part of the wall of the chamber. Their pussy lips permanently exposed and ready for use, drooling arousal down the black latex of the hive wall.

The queen guided a probe down to press against the supplicant's exposed mons, the inside of the cup-like opening of the probe thousands of tiny needle tipped tendrils sat poised and ready. As the probe approached and seated the supplicant arched their back and moaned as the tendrils tattooed the hive's mark on her mons above where the breeder unit's shaft was about to emerge.

Finished with marking the unit as part of the hive hundreds of needle-like tendrils drove into the base of her mons right above her clit hood. Each pumped corruptive-nano into the breeder unit. The probe then 'pulled' away. The best way to describe what happened next was partially 3d printing and partially 'pulling' the shaft out of her. The massive horse-cock style member emerging in black, gray, and purple glossy corruptive latex. Below two massive empty orbs emerged above her aroused and dripping labia. During all of this a larger probe was down her new cumslit, that probe now flooded those empty orbs with a thick sludge of hyper-fertile corruptive-nano seed, each of the breeder drone's nuts inflating until they looked over-full.

The shaft throbbed with permanent arousal, the massive rod would make it difficult but not impossible to move in the future. But that was not the drone's purpose. She existed to be bred by the hive to ensure future drones, to produce massive amounts of extremely high quality corruptive-nano and latex. Probes moved into constantly massage and tease the unit's balls as the probe in her pee-slit emerged followed by a glowing fire hose spray of thick paste like purple corruptive-nano seed. The breeder unit smiled up at Adora as they accepted their new place, her eyes going wide as an egg of corruptive-nano infused latex emerged from their petals into the waiting embrace of probes that quickly spirited it away for use.

White and pink corruptive latex crawled up over her face, and up out of her mouth. The breeder unit's lips and mouth reshaped into pussy lips dripping glowing pink corruptive-nano arousal down her cleavage and over her teats. A probe quickly filled the hole as a 'mask' of corruptive latex from the walls came down and covered her entire head. The tendrils filling every hole of her new visage constantly fucking the breeder unit. The pleasure radiating through the collective.

Adora smiled as the breeder unit took her place in the assimilation chamber, perfectly positioned to cum over those joining the hive, baptizing them into the collective. She guided milking probes to each of the leaking teats, the clear cups at the tip quickly filling with the glowing pink corruptive-nano milk as the milking probes began to pump each nipple. The radiated pleasure of the breeder unit would reinforce and assist in the assimilation of any future drones. Finally, a tentacle emerged and drove into the breeder's pussy, fucking it constantly. The tentacle would only withdraw when the unit was about to give birth.


The new priestess arched her back and leaned back into her mother superior's embrace. Her body taking on the black and scarlet markings of the sisterhood. Her new nun's habit forming around her face, leaving her face human in appearance even as her mouth changed to appear perfect. The sister's tongue morphed into a long tentacle like appendage fully under her control. She looked over at her former boyfriend watching the glowing pink seed dribble down onto the floor from the only unfilled hole in her body to collect in a basin of sorts beneath those balls. She wanted to fill her friend's pussy with her shaft and in response the probes lifted the balls out of the way exposing the lewd neon-pink and white petals below for her use, a squirt of glowing arousal spraying out into the room. The tentacle previously occupying it withdrawing and leaving the dripping flower ready for her.

Scarlet lifted her up "Rise sister and ascend fully, be reborn in the service of the mistress". Her mind blanked as the presence of the mistress filled her completely wiping away any doubts about her decision. She was one with the collective and the sisterhood now. She was in the service of the goddess, and she regretted nothing.


The new priestess walked down the hall on ballet point heels. The walls on each side of her were lined with new drones, each gynoid shaped by the kinks of the person they used to be. She breathed through her mask, each simulated breath exhaling a cloud of glowing red corruptive-nano from the mask. The wall in front of her opened up revealing Adora and Scarlet having a 'meeting' the queen's shaft deep in Scarlet's petals. She reached up and removed her mask, a long dildo gag sliding out of her throat. Her tongue teasing the leaking tip as it passed her lips exposing her human simulacra face.

<<My Queen, your holiness. The Gynoid's Toybox is packed with customers. Units 1M9 and D3M0N report their customers are receptive, they are currently seeing a 40 percent direct conversion rate, and 30 percent indirect?>>

<<Very good 515-T3R?>> Adora responded, the sister could feel the approval of the high priestess along with the echoed pleasure through the collective's hive mind. She didn't need to deliver the report in person, but she always enjoyed doing so and her hard and leaking cock gave tell to that. Her habit and 'robes' rubbing against her lewdly as she moved.

12