Left Wanting

Story Info
Trapped in a tepid marriage a man searches for satisfaction.
1.6k words
3.47
3.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bright neon red and blue lights flashes across his periphery, briefly disorienting him, though he made his way to the back of the bordello house. Extravagant, boisterous music blaring over the speakers and the dancers exhibiting fine choreography and all he had on his mind was his liaison. Sure, he paid good money for it, there was also a touch of sentimentality; or so he believes - to their constant rendezvouses.

Ivan paid for his ticket, half price it's one of the perks of being a club member, and sat at the bar and nursed his gin and tonic. In his wallet he carried the pictures of his loved ones. Who was missing from that 8 x 10 collection was his true love. Separated by the divide, without it the decent would mix with the indecent and mayhem will ensue. Ivan did not care. He wanted the mess. Risking his entire life merely to come to a sleazy hole in the wall to chase a fantasy he wishes everyday was true.

"Ivan," The flamboyantly dressed William Ziegler wearing his rhinestone jacket that long lost its luster. Here there are no rules and the indecent washed over the indignant. Girls kissing girls, men kissing men. Taboos being crossed Ivan considered crossing himself, only so much of his inhibitions can be released at once.

"Ana awaits you."

"Did she get my flowers?" Ivan feeling a familiar clamminess in his hands. "I made sure they cut the thorns off this time."

"She did... and she greatly appreciates your consideration." Ziegler adds "I don't have to lead you to her room?"

Ivan knocked twice on her door, the sweetest voice ushering him in. Already ready for game time Ana wore her black negligee (like Ivan requested), he could not contain his throbbing erection from the sight of her. 5'5" with wispy blonde hair and glows with fair skin, and with few lines and faint creases other than laughter lines. She also has a great figure with all the right curves and just enough cuddle where it counts. All Ivan wanted was her cuddles.

"I missed you." It's been two weeks since they last conjugated, the time away spent in boring family affairs and mundane work made him yearn for his mistress. Undoing his tie and dress shirt, he knew the drill and that's to waste little time to show Ana the goods.

'Take your pants off,' Ana said as she closed the latch on the wooden door. Ivan did as he was told, eager to free his hardness from the painfully tight confines of his jeans. Within seconds he was reaching for the sky, so to speak, while his mistresses turned to look at him with expectant eyes.

Ana hitched up her skirt and stripped off her panties, letting them fall down to her booted feet, then stepped out of them before perching herself on the edge of her chosen seat, the two seater-sofa right underneath the window now behind her.

'You know when I'm alone and horny and thinking about you, I daydream of us making love all day long, non-stop,' Ivan confessed to Ana. 'All the passion expressed through our sexual congress, wishing you were my wife...'

Ivan said, 'we have all night.'

She nodded appreciatively and threw him another suggestive wink. 'Oh yes we do, don't we?'

Ivan approached her, knelt at her feet, and raised her skirt to rest at her upper thighs, exposing her delicious trimmed blonde sex. Her labia had blossomed like flower petals, opening to me before I'd even touched her -- again. Her womanly aroma filled my nostrils, the smell of arousal that begged for me to couple my sex with hers.

'You know, mum, I've noticed,' Ivan started carefully, and she listened with fascination as I went on. 'We've never been this intense before. It's like we've grown to a new feeling, or gone to another level.'

'After the last time especially,' she agreed. 'May I feel your tongue, and I'll confess something else to you?' I didn't need to be asked twice. Her powerful feline pheromones were calling to me.

Lifting her suede booted feet to Ivan's shoulders, he pushed her back down onto the sofa and passionately began to make love to her with his mouth.

As always, she was deliciously savoury to Ivan's taste. Especially since she had stewed in her state of arousal all afternoon, waiting for this moment, she was hot enough that he could blister my tongue on her and still lap away like a starved dog -- but he held fast and treated her to a show.

Side to side she turned my face, his tongue and nose nuzzling those blossoming fleshy petals. They were stiff and hot to the touch and her clit stood out prominently, staring me straight in the eyes. She was so wet in fact that against my movements she squished and Ivan ate her like a ripe mango; no teeth, just my tongue and lips now dripping with her juices.

'Wow,' she cooed, 'I'm forgetting myself here.'

Recapturing eye contact with her, her most loyal customer smiled with just his eyes as I made my tongue into a spear and penetrated her slowly, then curling the tip to stroke upward into her as she whimpered helplessly.

"Remember when you said you wish I was your mommy - or your wife?",' she then said in an emotional, shivering state. Ivan stopped dead in his tracks. She told him not to, so I carried on, adrenaline now surging through him like crazy. 'I don't know about being your mommy, but your one and only I wouldn't mind?'

'How long have you felt like that?' Ivan asked, taking her words at face value as he continues licking his fingers to massage her pussy while be carved a niche through her slit with his burning tongue.

'I haven't. It was in the heat of the moment that the feeling took over, and then all day it's all I could fantasise about, other than Rebecca knowing about us. I suppose.... shhhhh-shit that right there!!! I suppose it's just as well. Not to complicate what we have...'

'Just the thought of the conscious act of making a baby with me,' Ivan supposed, now harder than I thought possible.

Ana nodded. 'I'd love to make babies with you all day long, mum,' I confessed, though she already knew that. Just being able to say it in broad daylight was such a turn on for the both of us. To confirm she felt the same she uttered a guttural sigh of the utmost satisfaction.

'That sounds so good to me. I want you to take me to bed and make babies with me,' she gasped as he snogged her pussy to orgasm, her thighs trembling and convulsing at my ears.

Burning with passion, fuelled by apprehension and adrenaline, so besotted and turned on by his orgasmic mistress, Ivan didn't know what else led him to say what he did when he held out his hand to lead the way, but he swallowed his heart and said it anyway.

'I've been dreaming of the way you used to fuck me, obsessed with the feel of you, the look of you,' Ivan gushed hopelessly. 'Please, God, I want it and I want you!'

She flashed him a cocky smirk, turned on seeing her cum on his lips.

'Ride me,' Ivan pleaded. 'I want to feel how slick and smooth it'll be now.'' Ivan had a lot of practice eating pussy since we used to have sex. Back then this affair started they she was testing out his knowledge of sex and surprised how little of it he possessed. His prowess consisted of slamming out quickies to get over the inevitable frustration. Now she said she wanted him to fuck her like he used to. Though Ana had a surprise. She was going to fuck him like he's never been fucked before.

Ana straddled Ivan's hips, her thick thighs wrapping him up, and coddling him. His size meant there was thankfully never any fumbling, and almost in one smooth motion, she positioned herself over the head of his cock, and then sunk down to the hilt with a satisfied gasp.

'Jesus Christ, you weren't kidding,' she said, wide-eyed and pleasantly overwhelmed. 'That feels so good...'

'Ana,' Ivan said with a smirk believing a clever quip in his arsenal, 'you're all I ever think about, my life is meaningless without you.'

'Does son approve?' she winks as she teases him playing into his other fantasy just to feel his cock twitch inside her. Adjusting herself and beginning to slide against him. He held her hips, his hands soon roaming up to her soft breasts to squeeze, and gently pinched at her nipples. And between his mistress and all of her scenic views, her slippery silken sex canal dripped incessantly, coating his long glistening shaft, as she swallowed him up and spat me out in glorious repetitive plunging movements.

And she rode him to bliss for endless minutes upon endless minutes, talking about how the imagination is usually supposed to romanticise and make the memory better than it was, but how fucking her own son was now too good to be true. So he rolled her over, still between her thighs, and voiced my opinion on how the feeling, and the sensations, was mutual.

They got lost in each other, deeply, hotly, wetly, and gratuitously, once like a couple made out of convenience, and now like seasoned lovers, slick with perspiration and ragged in breathing. And he never kissed Ana as much - Ivan don't even think he did his fiancée either - as he had by this point, as they rode her to more orgasms, and more.

She fell to her side and rested her head on his shoulder, their cheeks flushed red. "Wow, Ana... wow that was..." he took deep breathes wondering what to say to describe the indescribable. "Worth the wait. I love you, Ana."

"I love you too, sweetie." She said in a motherly tone that made him melt.