Legacy: Catalyst

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,797 Followers

"His home is beneath the roots of Yggdrasil. His folk forged the god weapons like Mjolnir and Gungnir. I wonder if he brought or if he seeks?"

Prester left me alone as he handed over the helm to the people running the auction. A tall feline Osirin walked past me and instinct took over. I turned my head to check out her ass and she stood there looking back at me. I was about to apologize when she smiled and approached me. The cat headed entity informed me that she was the Grand Seer of Ulthar. I replied and told her I was just Old Black Thom since that was what everyone was calling me. She seemed thrilled to meet me and forgave my little transgression. I asked her about Ulthar and she asked me about Earth. Apparently, this wasn't her home dimension.

"Oh, we are being honored," the Seer said as a giant insect approached with an ornate box on its back. "Thom, this is none other than the Willful Intellect of Jadus III. It is rare for the Intellect to leave its home world."

"Honor upon your houses," the voice from the box announced. "You are both well-known upon my world. The Grand Seer for her prophecy of the destruction of our dire enemies upon Jadus II. Old Black Thom is known through many continuums as a gifted mage and talented procreator."

"Really," the Osirin purred her nipples hardening and poking through the pale silk top she wore. "Maybe you would honor me with a trick or two."

"If I get to hold onto your tail, I think we'll be fine." I blurted out and they both laughed though the feline did blush as much as I had when addressed as a talented lover. "Who is that?" I asked the Seer noticing the tall being in the trench coat and wide brimmed hat.

"Stay well clear of it," She replied and moved between me and the figure. "That is Sarn D'Arn and it is a mage hunter. It comes for weapons to improve its craft."

"Are you going to hog him all night?" A voice said over our shoulders.

"Priestess," the Seer sneered at the gorgeous female dark elf in the blood red dress. "Thom this is the High Priestess of Umbrakhor. She hails from a nearby dimension. Be careful she bites."

"At least I don't scratch," the Priestess fired back.

"Ladies," I said just as one of the servers arrived and I could get drinks for all of us. "We are all friends here or should be."

"A diplomat just like your father," the Seer replied. "We are being seated. I have a box why don't you join me."

"I'd love to," the Priestess said and I saw the grimace on the Osirin's face.

I offered them each an arm and they accepted. Dad must have one hell of a reputation in places like this. The Seer guided us to her private box that looked out over the stage. Instead of a play we were going to watch the auction unfold. I held both chairs for the ladies as they took their seats. I settled between them and gazed out at the rest of the audience. There were pockets of beings scattered through the seating below. Directly across from us was the Willful Intellect and his party. The lights dimmed and the audience fell silent. Prester John appeared suddenly and took the fourth and last seat. He was smiling and nodded that everything was okay. The staccato rhythm of footfalls on the hard wood floor of the stage got everyone's attention. The spot light snapped on and a tall thin man in a silver silk suit was illuminated. He wore a hat with a huge wide brim with a ridiculously long silver feather. He looked like a pimp. The hat obscured his features completely.

"That is Ob of the Silver Feather," the Seer said leaning close. "He is tonight's auctioneer." Her hand brushed my groin.

"I met him once before he retired as a master vampire hunter," the Priestess added her hand brushing my inner thigh.

"One of the most exciting things about the auction is never knowing what is on the block." The Seer purred as she freed my cock. "Bingo..."

"What a specimen," the Priestess whispered in my ear. "Don't be selfish this time."

"You are one to talk cock whore," the Seer spat.

"Ladies..." I muttered the rune's command phrase and heard the ladies gasp in surprise.

"You are full of surprises." They both purred.

They each had a cock to play with. I sat back and just enjoyed both shows. I thought I'd be babysitting Prester not having two women wanting to share me between them. The ring master called out to the audience and informed us that the auction had begun. The first item was brought out and a collective gasp as the Jade Mask of Liu Wong was carried to the center of the stage. I groaned as the girls stroked me but kept their gaze on the stage. Ob told the life story of the famed human monk. He went over the high points and explained the significance and abilities of the mask. With a gesture, the bidding began. The ladies lowered their heads and began sucking me off as the feverish bids were silently shared between auctioneer and bidder. I kept my hands down and my teeth clenched tight. I didn't want to accidently buy something I might not be able to afford.

To give my hands something to do I slid my fingers into the Seer's mane and the Priestess' hair. I watched the frenetic pace of bidding increase as the mask was eventually purchased by the Dire Lady of the Glass Ziggurat. There were moans of defeat and offers of congratulations from various groups. I was fighting my first orgasm when I locked eyes with the Dire Lady and her glass mask. She inclined her head and I smiled. I clamped a hand over my mouth as I climaxed. I was just catching my breath when the damned Seer pushed me over the edge again. I glared at her as my body shook. They had both swallowed and sat up licking their lips. There was a ten-minute break between each item auctioned. I asked for juice from what appeared to be a wood nymph or dryad server. She giggled and with a gesture summoned a tall glass of aquamarine liquid.

"This will safely help you rehydrate," she offered.

"Thanks," I said and took the glass and sniffed its contents. "It smells like wild flowers and fruit." I took a tentative sip and felt a surge of energy. "Oh, that is good."

"Drink slowly, a little goes a long way," she suggested and summoned drinks for the others.

"Two," the Priestess giggled. "That is a neat trick."

"It was a gift actually," I said.

"It is demon magic," the Seer offered. "They only share it with those they owe a serious debt to."

"Go dad," I said and they both laughed.

"Who goes first?" The Seer asked her eyes narrowing.

"It is your box so I'll let you decide." The Priestess offered.

"You can go first, it is hospitality after all."

It felt a little like home the way they talked about me like I wasn't even here. I quietly sipped my drink and felt another rush of vitality that was unlike any caffeine beverage I had ever had. I set my drink down and that seemed to signal to the dark elf that I was ready. She stood and with a gesture her dressed fluttered to the floor. She had an amazing body with long legs, a flat stomach, small firm breasts, and a large round bottom. I was about to ask about foreplay when she straddled me. She took ahold of the upper cock while the Seer guided the lower. I gazed up at her as she sank down without any hint of hesitation. I was so surprised I cried out drawing attention to us for every other being at the auction including the auctioneer.

"It seems that Old Black Thom is enjoying his time here. Let's move on shall we. Our next item up for bidding is brought to us tonight by none other than Prester John. So, without hesitation... the Helm of Hades."

"I am not a human woman," the Priestess growled as her ass settled onto my lap. "I am not weak or frail. My race live for millennia barring a violet death. When we make love, it is to the fullest."

"You don't seem easily offended," I said as she sat there getting accustomed to my cocks.

"Words mean little," she moaned as she made slow circles with her hips.

"If that is the case, shut up and fuck me."

The challenge had been issued and she smiled as she began to ride me earnestly. She rose up and as she dropped down I thrust up to meet her. I missed the bidding action but I did hear Prester muttering of how well the helm was doing. The Priestess' tight little asshole was really doing a number on me but I'd be damned if I came first. It quickly became clear she felt the same way. I met her thrust for thrust and the pleasure was amazingly intense. Normally I would have come before this but after suffering under the effects of the demonic cock rings my stamina had improved. I felt her body begin to shake yet she fiercely fought not to climax.

"I will not be bested by a mere mortal."

"I'm... not... mortal," I said between clenched teeth.

"What?" She said and that lapse was enough for me to take over and hammer her from below.

The dark elf's back arched as she came. As she clenched me I lost it right along with her. I held on as she shook over above me. She kissed me and that caused a cry of surprise from the Seer. I kissed her back. She settled onto my lap and we clung to each other. That was a nine point nine on the Richter scale. The kiss broke and I heard people clapping in the audience. I thought they were cheering for us, I was wrong. Prester John clasped my arm and told me the helm just broke previous auction records. I congratulated him even as the Priestess kissed me again.

"I never planned on getting laid when I came here tonight." I said as I sipped the herbal drink.

"I am glad you came," the Priestess said and then giggled.

"I am unsure about Elven custom," the Seer broached the subject of the kisses.

"Elves only kiss when they are driven to true passion. It is a sign of affection." The Priestess said grinning. "Boy are you in for it."

"I will let him rest. I deserve an equally fine experience." She said stumbling over her words.

The dryad provided me with hot towels so that I could clean up. She gave me what looked like three crackers with a spread and a mushroom on top. I ate one slowly and damn but they tasted wonderful. I reached for a second but I realized I was full. I thanked her and she stepped back. The auctioneer took the stage and there was a somber anxiety in the air. I sat up and took notice. I watched as he took off his hat and a mane of glasslike hair fell to his shoulders. His features were human enough if you could ignore the two rows of eyes. He gestured and drew our attention to a figure that was being cut down from where he had hanged himself.

"It has been agreed by the management of the Midnight Auction that funds from this auction will go to funeral expenses for the poor soul that passed here tonight."

"Whoa, he committed suicide," I muttered and the Seer touched my hand.

"Our next item is none other than the fabled text the Tai Gon Tai." Ob said as a glass cube was wheeled onto the stage. A large metal bound tome hovered inside the cube. "This is the only known rune book in existence. While its lineage is dubious we can verify that it has been dated by earth tech and the results are astounding. The book is over twenty thousand years old. The previous owner doesn't want his premature death to affect the interest in this item. Let us begin..."

No one bid. I leaned forward a bit further to see if anyone was going to bid. The silence was alarming. What was so scary about the book? I looked at the auctioneer and he was staring at me with all four of his eyes. My chair suddenly kicked out beneath me. I felt my body falling forward and my hands thrust out to stop me.

"We have a bid from Old Black Thom..." the words burned in my ears. "Are there any other bids? Sold to Old Black Thom."

No one clapped, or cheered, or even uttered a curse. The god-awful silence followed me until I got back to my seat. I looked at the dryad and she bowed. She informed me that my account would be charged appropriately. That was the first time I learned I even had an account. I had won a rune book so why did I feel like shit. The dryad handed me a single sheet that explained my purchase and everything that was known about the book. It listed the name, its age and that was it. It was mostly empty space on that sheet of paper. The Osirin stood and undressed. She stood naked in front of me and sat in my lap. She rocked her hips and teased my semi hard cocks.

"Let me take your mind off the tome," she purred. "The item I want isn't up yet."

"Let me take another drink," I said and sipped the drink the dryad had provided. "Is it up yet?" I asked as my erections grew.

"Smart ass."

I sat and let her do all the work. The Priestess lit up a pipe and drew in a deep lungful of smoke. She leaned forward and blew the smoke in my face. It smelled like autumn with a hint of new fallen snow. I smiled and then gasped when my cocks suddenly sprouted like steel. The Seer took her time grinding against my erections as the Priestess blew a second cloud of smoke but this time it smelled like strawberries and wet leaves. I was shaking I wanted to fuck the Osirin so bad. She turned around and face away from me. She lifted her ass and wiggled it. I took them in hand and lined them up. I grabbed her tail and lifted it as she dropped down. That must have been an erogenous zone for her. She let out a yowl and began riding me hard.

"UP," I growled and she grabbed the edge of the box. "Hold on, this shit's about to get real."

I stood behind her and with her tail in one hand I began hammering her from behind. We were between items being auctioned. We had an audience as I pounded her hard and fast. Suddenly they were betting below us. I heard my name while others were shouting the Seer's. She began shoving her hips backward growling, hissing, and urging me on. The Priestess watched and quietly enjoyed her pipe. Prester just watched and told me I was doing well. That seemed so strange given the situation. The Osirin began to shake and looked over her shoulder at me.

"Hurry," she gasped. "The auctioneer is coming back... oh it's the item I came for. Goddamn it Thom fuck me already!"

I lifted her up and fucked her standing up. There was the famed Seer with her legs spread for the audience to see as I drove into her from below. The earsplitting scream echoed over the theatre and drew a huge round of applause. I lowered the Osirin to her feet and withdrew. I glanced around my cocks twitching. The dryad offered herself up and dropped down onto her hands and knees. I knelt behind her and had enough sense of mind to slowly ease into her. The aphrodisiac smoke was overwhelming me. I moved slowly but that isn't what the dryad wanted. She urged me to pound her hard and make her come. The dark elf looked at her pipe and giggled.

"I guess he couldn't take it." She said smiling. "Me next..."

I snagged the elf by her ankle and drew her off her feet. The dryad understood and pulled her into position. The two of them kissed as I drove my cock into the forest spirt. The girls whispered to each other and that's when they pounced. How I ended up on my back was a mystery. I watched as they each took a cock and impaled themselves. They moved at difference speeds and different intensities. I was being overwhelmed by the pair but I had brought this on myself. Prester John sat in his chair and watched it all unfold. I heard the Seer scream out in triumph as she won the final bid on her item. Suddenly her feet were on either side of my head as she squatted down and placed her pussy over my face.

"Come on Thom," she demanded. "Eat me out."

I did as she asked and was quickly lost in the moment. I lapped at the Seer's pussy while the other two rode my cocks. As they climaxed they swapped places. It took an hour for the aphrodisiac to wear off. Once it did I came so damn hard I nearly passed out. It was like an herbal cock ring. No matter how much I fucked I couldn't climax. I sat up and grabbed my drink. I drank it slowly and stared down at the puddle of ladies around me.

"Well done," Prester said. "That was amazing... can we go now?"

"Sure, I need to grab my book and then we can go."

Another dryad stood holding hot wet towels for me. I cleaned up and thanked the ladies. I got dressed and was lead to a room where I could sign off and collect the Tai Gon Tai. Prester followed me dutifully remarking at my technique with women. We were taken to a small private room where the glass cube was and next to it a clipboard with a signature sheet and a pen. I walked over and signed the sheet. The moment I set the pen down a clicking sound could be heard from the cube. The lid opened so I could reach in and retrieve my latest treasure. The book floated into my grasp. I lifted it up and out and that's when I noticed the shoulder strap attached to the spine. It made lugging the thing around easier. The exterior of the book was entirely metal. The surface of the cover was etched with strange runes. There wasn't an inch of the cover that didn't possess them.

I opened the metallic clasps that like the cover possessed the runes. The first page carried the name Tai Gon Tai written in those very same runes. The rest of that page told the story of the fall of a being of the same name. Once revered she was tricked into eternal imprisonment in the shape of an unbreakable book. The story went into horrifying detail about the death and rebirth of this being and the madness that had followed. I touched the first page to read on and realized the page wasn't fashioned of paper. The substance while flexible and thin it certainly was not paper. The cleanliness and strength of the page was far beyond any paper known to man.

"I need to go," Prester John said fidgeting. "Anjelica will be mad."

"Fine," I said closing the book. "I have plenty of time to look this over."

I used the shoulder strap and slung the book across my back. We followed the hall to the front of the building. Prester swiped the cobwebs from the archway that led to the dilapidated foyer. The front of the old theatre looked like no one had set foot into it in decades. I touched Prester's shoulder and pointed. He told me as we slipped out a chained entrance that it was normal. The auction didn't take place in just a different dimension but a different time as well. He said I'd get used to it. I wasn't sure that I would. I touched the strap that held the book for assurance. The weight of the tome gave me a comfort despite the way the others failed to bid upon it. I just wanted to get back to my hotel. But first I had to make sure that Prester John got back to his shop in one piece. Anjelica was waiting outside and hugged Prester and directed him inside.

"Thanks," she said. "I see you bought something."

"Yeah, no one else wanted it." I replied. "I need to get back to my hotel. It was nice meeting you."

"I'm sure we'll see you around. Here are your street clothes."

I took the paper bag and headed back. Chances are that Scarlett was asleep. I drew some attention with the way I was dressed but no one bothered me. I got to our room and slipped as quietly through the door as I could. There was a single lamp on and I heard Scarlett's regular breathing. She must have been exhausted after her day of shooting. I set the book next to my laptop on the floor and stripped down. I slid under the covers and snuggled behind Scarlett. It was just after two in the morning. One hour later I was being shaken awake by an upset Scarlett.

"Where the hell have you been?"

"I sent you a text," I said and she sat up frowning.

"That was two days ago," she growled. "What is that sound?"

"That's my cell phone," I said as I got up and took my phone out of my pants pocket. "Holy crap... there's like a hundred messages. Wait, this can't be right." I checked my watch and showed it to her. "Something is wrong. My watch says that it's Thursday morning but my phone is saying Saturday."

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,797 Followers