Legacy: Catalyst

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,795 Followers

"What is this Cutpurse thingy," Violet asked and Tai continued before I could stop her.

"It is one of five devices. Each possesses unique properties but not just anyone can activate them." The avatar fell silent at this point and I was grateful.

I had heard of the Five Kings mentioned in the books I had read. Granted the entries had been vague as fuck but they are damn potent magical foci. There is no mention of anyone ever collecting all five but it is tempting. The avatar not only knows about the Five but their names and their powers. There had to be a reason for that. It was time to return to the water. I dove into the pool which allowed me to effectively change the conversation. Scarlett dove in after me and soon the others joined us. The Sorcerer Cat sat on the edge and lounged. I could sense the intensity radiating off it. The mention of the Five Kings had raised the stakes. I would pick his brain when the opportunity allowed. I let go of the stress and just enjoyed myself. I was surrounded by gorgeous women on a private Grecian isle and one of them was Scarlett J. Life was damn good.

The day wore on and we all worked up a healthy appetite. The cook provided a delicious Mediterranean meal for us and afterwards we toasted the chef. I couldn't help but notice that something was bothering Scarlett. I got a chance to get my mom alone and get her help to improve the actress' mood. While I took Scarlett out for a walk along the beach my family went to work for me. We walked hand in hand not saying a word. There was a comfort in that silence. I let her have all the time she needed. The sun touched the horizon and set the sea on fire. I saw her wipe away tears and slid my arm around her waist.

"I am sorry," she said blinking away more tears.

"Why, there is nothing to apologize for."

"I didn't want to ruin our time here." She said her chin quivering.

"I am here if you want to talk."

"You are so much like her," she began. "My grandma, she was very religious. She studied so many languages just so that she could read texts in their original tongue. Even if she didn't like where things were leading she never let it go. End in the it cost her, her faith. I still remember the day she called. She was heartbroken."

"What happened?"

"She found out there was no god, no savior, and that it was all just a story. She was soul hurt after that. If it hadn't been for grandpa to give her a purpose I think she would have just curled up and died. I think she would have liked you."

"I bet we would have hit it off." I said and continued. "She would have warned me not to corrupt her little girl and I would have broken the news. I'm sorry but it's too late. She's a loose woman."

We laughed and she hugged me tight. I told her we should call it an early night. As we walked into the house mom nodded which was our signal that things were in place. I walked behind Scarlett until we reached the bedroom. She opened the door and stopped when she saw the room had changed. There was an ice bucket next to the bed but there was also silk rope hanging from the chandelier.

"What's this?" She asked with a lilt in her voice.

"A choice," I said closing the door behind me. "I can open the champagne or I can tie your hands up and have my way with you."

"I better stretch a little before you tie me up."

A few minutes later her wrists were bound and above her head. I went into the closet and retrieved the toys mom had placed there. I held up the vibrator wand and switched it on. The deep thrum got her attention. I began to work it over her less sensitive spots first but dialed in until I had the head of the toy pressed against her clit. She cried out so loud I was concerned someone would come running in, they didn't. I stood in front of her and looked into her glassy eyes. Her nipples were hard and she was shaking and gasping.

"What do you want?" I asked and she just licked her lips. "I see how it is. Time for plan B."

"Wait... no... what is plan B?" She said leaning into our little roleplaying session.

"I slip this little bad boy into place," I said holding up the cat tail that was a combination butt plug and vibrator. "Once it's in I fuck you into submission."

"Define submission," she moaned.

I walked behind her, pulled her ass cheeks apart and drizzled lube on her puckered hole and the business end of the toy. I began with my fingers but once she was ready I eased the tail into her ass. Once it was seated I switched it on with the remote. Scarlett's back arched and she threw down the verbal gauntlet. I accepted and freed her hands. She rubbed her wrists and arms to get the circulation going again. I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her up onto her tippy toes. She let out a hiss as I moved behind her. I lined up my cock and slid into her.

"Oh god you're huge," she whimpered. "Somebody's excited... does a toy in my ass get you all hot and bothered?" She asked as I began thrusting. "Damn... you are hitting so deep!" I suddenly stopped with my cock buried in her. "What? Did I do something wrong?" She asked as I thumbed the remote and increased the output of the toy. "AWWWW Gawd..."

Her hips bucked as she climaxed. I began thrusting as she came. She glared at me over her shoulder but didn't say a word. I pounded her until she begged me to stop. I switched off the toy and pulled out her. She looked defeated. I let her stand there for a minute before I acted. I slid my fingers into her hair once more and made a fist. I mouthed the words 'open wide' and pulled her head down. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth. I slid my cock between her lips and she went to work. Her enthusiasm was intoxicating. I urged her on but she had little need of that. Scarlett was already on a mission. I warned her I was close but that just made her want it even more. She wrapped a fist around the shaft and stroked it for all she was worth. I cried out and she greedily swallowed.

After a quick cleanup, we slipped beneath the sheets and snuggled. I told her that I had made plans for us to go sailing tomorrow. We fell asleep sharing stories about sailing and surfing. I dreamt about taking to the sea in a glass catamaran. I fought waves and wind piloting the dual hulled boat and laughing at the storm that threatened me. Despite its fragile appearance the vessel denied the forces of nature and endured. I woke to the sound of someone opening the bedroom door. I opened my eyes and saw a scantily clad Violet backlit by the house's ambient radiance. I was a little disorientated after the dream and my little sister's intrusion.

"What is it Violet?" I asked softly not wanting to wake Scarlett.

"Melody is snoring I can't sleep. Can I sleep with you?"

"Am I still dreaming?" I muttered and she shook her head. "Hold on, let's see... looks like there's enough room. Come on but be quiet."

I scooted towards the middle of the bed and Violet climbed in trapping me between both women. Scarlett was facing away on one side and Violet on the other. I was on my back and when Violet scooted close I felt something press against my hip. I reached down running my hand along Violet's naked flesh. She had lost the baby doll nightie she had been wearing. When my hand reached her ass, I felt the small but noticeable protrusion of latex.

"Do you have a toy up your ass?" I whispered.

"Uh huh," she giggled softly. "I thought you might want to... you know... violate me." She rolled over and her hand gripped my cock. "So hard already... I brought some lube just in case of course."

"Give me the lube," I growled as a plan formed in my mind. "Roll over and get ready for a treat."

"Yes Master."

I took the small bottle of lube from her. As she rolled away I muttered the demonic word and summoned the succubus' gift. I used the lube on both. I rolled over and whispered in Violet's ear. She had removed the toy and was shaking in anticipation. She followed my order and pulled her ass cheeks apart. I slid my arm beneath her, cupped her mouth to keep her quiet and shoved my cocks into her slowly. She let out a muffled cry of surprise as two cocks pierced her to the core. Once they were inside instinct took over and she began grinding against me. Just like the first night together we had to move slowly and quietly. I kept my hand over her mouth as her grunts got louder and louder.

"Hush you little slut," I growled in her ear.

"Sorry Master but there's two in me, how are there two?"

"I'll tell you later, now be a good little girl and squeeze me."

"Abso-fucking-lutely," she panted.

I listened for Scarlett but she managed to sleep through the entire encounter. I learned just what a greedy little slut Violet was. She rolled me onto my back before I could stop her. Once on top she rode me slowly but allowed me a clear view of my cocks in her holes. She mouthed the words 'watch me' as she lifted and the slowly dropped down. I split my attention between Violet and Scarlett. It was a replay of desperately trying to not get caught fucking in front of someone. I had to admit it was one hell of an adrenalin rush. Just like that first time between us I wanted to take over and pound her but good. I couldn't with Scarlett so close. Violet's strength was impressive. She lifted her hips and instead of just dropping down she lowered her body slowly. That couldn't be easy for her. A few minutes later Violet froze while her body was elevated and whispered.

"Oh god... if I come down I'm gonna climax," she said her voice shaking.

"Just do it," I said and watched her move.

She hadn't been kidding. Her body shook as she clapped both hands over her mouth to muffle her cries. I stared at Scarlett and she rolled over to face me. She smiled in her sleep but didn't wake. How the hell could she sleep through this? I informed Violet we were leaving. She looked over her shoulder at me in disbelief and even shook her head. I scooted us to the edge of the bed. I had my legs swung over and my feet on the floor without waking the redhead. I stood and another muffled cry escaped Violet's lips. I walked us to the hallway since the door was still open. I adjusted my grip on her hips and continued walking.

"Have you lost your fucking mind?" Violet asked between grunts of pleasure.

"Hush, I'm not done yet," I growled.

We reached the hot tub at the back of the house and I stopped. I lowered Violet and bent her over the hot tub. I grabbed her hair and began pounding her. She lost it and began panting and begging for all I was worth. I was shocked at some of the words that spilled from her lips. She called me a bastard and demanded I drill her asshole as hard as I could. I gave her what she wanted and a little more. When both cocks swelled inside of her she was pushed to the very edge. I warned her but she just nodded as a minute later I fired both salvos inside of her. She came and screamed as her body betrayed her. The echo of her cry hit the beach and beyond. I pulled out and uttered the demonic syllables again. Violet's knees gave out and she collapsed in front of me. She shifted and cleaned my cock as sperm pooled beneath her. I felt a tap on my shoulder and Scarlett stood there. She held a butt plug in one hand and lube in the other.

"You are an evil man," she said with a grin.

"I didn't want to hurt you," I said. "Besides she snuck in while you were asleep."

"I wasn't asleep," she said pursing her lips together. "We need to talk."

"Aw hell, are you done Violet?"

"UNNNUHHHH," she moaned with my cock still in her mouth.

"I need a minute."

Scarlett dropped down and helped Violet lick me clean. She even licked my sticky pubic region clean as well. Had she seen more than I was wanting to explain? The girls stood but when Violet moved to leave Scarlett grabbed her wrist and shook her head. Violet looked at the ground and nodded her surrender. Hecate approached and asked if we wanted a pot of coffee. I looked at Scarlett and she nodded.

"See that's what I love about you," Scarlett said with a smile. "You speak so many damned languages."

"Hecate speaks English, it is broken but understandable," I replied.

"Maybe, but she didn't speak English just then. That was all Greek Thomas."

"Huh?"

"She's right," Violet added. "I didn't understand a word of it."

When the hell did I learn Greek? I put that one on the back burner for now. Scarlett headed into the dining room and we sat down together. It was time to come clean and I feared losing her. Scarlett looked like she was collecting her thoughts so I gave her all the time she needed.

"Do you remember when we first met?"

"Yeah, it was the flight to Hong Kong."

"Right, but I had this amazing dream about you," she said and grinned. "Then there was that crazy time in the plane's bathroom, gods that was so over the top."

The Sorcerer Cat chose this time of all times to make an appearance. Scarlett stared at the cat and she launched into how strange it was that the cat looked exactly like the one that had died on set. I half expected the cat to say it was the same cat. Scarlett continued with the two times I got hit by lightning or as she called it sky fire. In the end, she talked about all the odd occurrences that had transpired since we hooked up. The last was my uttering the strange words and whoosh a second cock. I visibly flinched when she said that. She was so entranced by Violet being DP'd and that's when her expression changed. She was pissed but not for the reasons I was expecting.

"What the hell Thomas," she spat out just as Hecate arrived with our coffee. "Thank you sweetie... where was I?"

"You were cursing him out," Violet said.

"Oh yeah, don't I rate?" Scarlett asked. "Don't you trust me? Jeez, you been casting spells around me from the beginning. You freed me from a curse and don't think I've earned your goddamn trust? You either let me in on things or I am the fuck out of here!"

"I told you she knew," the cat said and my mother appeared out of the shadows.

"I owe you one," mom purred. "Tell her Thomas. Don't leave anything out."

"You have a talking cat, a fucking talking cat..." Scarlett howled staring at the tortoiseshell in disbelief. "Wait... he is the same damn cat!"

"Smart too," the cat said laughing. "I am the Legendary..."

"Yeah, he's the same cat. Do you remember the jade vase?" I said and Scarlett made the connection. "Holy shit!"

"As I was saying, I am the Legendary..."

I told her all about my dad and how I had believed he was my grandfather. I reminded her all about the oil paintings and how they were in fact images of my parents. Scarlett stared at mom and I saw the color drain from her face but she didn't faint. I told her that I was a mage and I was a good guy. I was trying to help people. Scarlett nodded and recalled the time I had save Robert's life. She said I was a hero but I stopped her short of that. I was just a guy dealing with unusual situations. The slap came out of nowhere. I touched my cheek and stared at her.

"You asshole," Scarlett said smiling brilliantly. "You used magic to seduce me."

"I um... yes I did," I admitted and took a healthy sip of coffee.

"I still love you. I know I'm going to have to share you but then again you have to share me. Are they all related?"

"Yeah, our bloodline isn't typical," I said and blushed.

The Sorcerer Cat slammed his paw down and a loud blast of thunder filled the house. He looked pissed and we all fell silent. He shared his name and lineage to Scarlett using many honorifics like legendary, mighty and great. He informed her that he was my mentor. Once he had his say he relaxed and proceeded to clean his balls for all to see. Mom snatched the cat off the table and promised him some cream. The Legendary Sorcerer was appeased at that point and we continued uninterrupted. I was turning to see if Scarlett wanted to discuss anything else when she took Violet by the hand and they went upstairs together. I found myself alone with Hecate and Persephone.

"I have just the thing," Hecate offered with a smile. "I'll be right back."

"Where is she going?" I asked Persephone.

"Did you know that we distill a very special liquor on this island?" She responded as she pointed outside. "There is a very special plant that blooms on only a handful of small volcanic islands like this one. The Family owns them all and has a monopoly."

"What kind of liquor are we talking about?" I asked and that is when Hecate returned with a silver flask and a small glass bottle. "Blackstone Ambrosia... nectar of the gods... is this what I think it is?"

"Take a swig," Hecate said offering me the flask.

I unscrewed the lid and tipped a generous mouthful of the honey flavored booze down my throat. It was as smooth as it was potent. I offered them some but they both shook their heads. When I asked why they said it was toxic to mortals. If a golden child drank it the effect was profound but without lasting damage. However, it a mortal were to take even a small amount it would act as a kind of neurotoxin and burn out their nervous system. The warm fuzzy feeling hit me a few minutes later and my erection followed shortly afterward. I was rock hard and stayed that way for hours to come. My last clear thought was the twins undressing and caressing me. The next thing I knew I was sitting on the floor of a shower. I stood up and took stock of my situation. I didn't hurt so that was fine. There were no obvious cuts, bruises or bite marks but I did have an odd yellow substance stuck to my skin and it was even in my hair. I turned on the water and let it run as hot as I could stand it. I took up body wash and a loofa to scrub this stuff from my body. The hot water help melt this honey like material and getting it out of my hair was the hardest.

After the shower, I dried off and wrapped the towel around my middle as a matter of habit. I decided to check on the others. I discovered I was in the master bath and opened the door and found the bed empty. The covers were still rumpled so the staff hadn't cleaned up yet. I checked the other bedrooms and found them in similar condition. I walked down to the first floor and found the dining room in shambles. Chairs were knocked over and the surface of that table was a wreck and remnants of that same yellow funk could be found in the shape of pale hand prints. What the holy hell had happened here? I heard conversation and laughter outside. I wandered out and found my family around the pool sunbathing and noticed the red sailboat I had rented out on the water.

"Scarlett and mom are out there now," Tiffany said. "We are taking turns it is so small."

"Morning Shifu," Lily said in greeting. "How are you feeling?"

"A little foggy," I admitted. "What happened?"

"It might be easier to ask what didn't happen," Melody said giggling. "I am still recovering."

"Recovering from what?"

"From you silly," Tiffany replied. "You came into our bedroom last night and woke us up."

"Yeah you did," Melody moaned. "I've never been woken up like that."

It took a few minutes to piece together a cohesive series of events but apparently, I fucked the twins into submission and when that wasn't enough went room by room and systematically broke my entire family. They described the same feeling when I touched them and said that my sweaty hands seemed to act as an aphrodisiac. I wondered if that was a byproduct of imbibing the Ambrosia. I asked about the yellow goo and they all had it in varying degrees. My sweat had congealed into the honey like substance after I had left. The poor twins were still asleep and had taken the brunt of my love play. I was about to apologize when I got the stink eye from everyone there.

"Don't you dare say you're sorry," Tiffany growled.

"Absolutely not Shifu," Lily agreed.

"I better help Hecate and Persephone get going. It's the least I can do."

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,795 Followers