Legacy: Catalyst

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,795 Followers

I kept the pace slow but brutal. I thrust so hard it nearly lifted her off her feet. The rhythm increased slowly until my cock was like a fleshy piston moving in and out of her like a machine. She clamped a hand over her mouth when she came. I was close but not quite there yet. I stopped and let her recover. I pulled out and spun her around. I removed her top and let it fall next to her bottoms. I cupped her tits and suckled her nipples for a little while. She asked me if I was going to cum and I nodded. I told her I had a surprise for her. I spun her around and ordered her to grab her ankles. Mom assumed the position eagerly. We hadn't fucked in a long time and it was only fitting she be the first.

"No one gets to know," I demanded.

"Get to know what?" She asked as I whispered the demonic syllables.

"This..." I said as I thrust both cocks into her. "One for the pink... one for the stink..."

"UNNNNN... good god almighty..."

I pounded both her holes remorselessly. Mom cried out unintelligibly and nearly fell over in surprise. I slammed her hard and fast. Her mind was still trying to figure out what was happening when I lifted her up off her feet so I could fuck her standing up. She finally realized I wasn't using the phantom cock spell this time. She called out 'it's all you' just before she climaxed. Her holes clenched around me and pushed me over the edge. My twin loads hit deep and I held her there completely impaled until I was ready to set her back down on her feet. I made her promise not to tell the others. She nodded vigorously and gasped when I pulled out.

"How the hell?"

"Get dressed and I'll tell you the story."

Her hands were shaking so I had to help her put her bikini back on. She made a few final adjustments and then we returned to the house. I told her about my back tattoo and the succubus. The succubus... damn it, I had unfinished business with her. I sent mom ahead and demanded she keep her mouth shut about my surprise. The kiss sealed her silence. She leaned towards me and when our lips met I knew she'd keep silent. I stayed behind the rocks and only once mom was far away did I think hard about the demon and she appeared. The succubus sniffed the air and grinned. She knew I had just had sex. I told her I had found her target.

"I knew you could. I will keep my end. When you need my help, or want something I'll be there for you. Where can I find him?"

I told her where the film would be shooting on the Isle of Santorini. That was that and she vanished from sight. The look of hunger on her lovely features was a little frightening at times. She was on the hunt for someone that had tried to cheat her. I felt sorry for him. I returned to the house and found the girls settling into the hot tub. They had stripped out of their suits and sat around the edges enjoying the bubbling water. I sat in the middle and planned where and when I was going to fuck them individually and in pairs. I had quite a few visuals in my head and the next week was going to be awesome. The girls were chatting about the thunderstorm and all the lightning. I was more interested in lunch. As if summoned by thoughts alone an olive-skinned beauty appeared and informed us that lunch was ready in very broken English. I looked at her and while her features and curves looked like she might be family her eyes weren't. She had mundane brown eyes and that set her apart from everyone else. Mom replied to her in flawless Greek. We piled out and since they had all seen each other naked they didn't bother getting dressed. Scarlett adapted to the clothing optional rules as easily as my family.

"I've wanted to ask you for a while now." Scarlett began. "The tattoo... what does it mean? Does it have any significance?"

"It does actually," I said and mom pressed her lips together remaining silent. "It is a sign for masculinity. A sort of good luck charm of sorts."

"Oh, I get it," Violet blurted out as she often did. "It's a kind of get hard and stay hard charm." Everyone burst out laughing but I just nodded wiping tears from my eyes. "I knew it."

I watched Scarlett when my family toasted to my new tattoo. She joined right in and didn't bat an eyelash at their strange behavior. I looked at mom and she smiled. She's a keeper is what that grin meant and I agreed. The dark-skinned girl returned and removed our dishes. There was something different but I couldn't put my finger on it at first. A minute later the two of them appeared at the same time. There were two olive-skinned girls and they were identical twins. The difference between them was a birthmark one of them had on her right ass cheek. I asked mom where she had found them and she shook her head. Oh, it was going to be like that huh. The sad part is that I didn't speak Greek at all though I did have a worn translation guide among my things.

"So, tell us all about that big ass book," Melody said. "Where the heck did you find that?"

"I got it at an auction," I said and mom stared at me in alarm. "What?"

"Auction... what auction," she asked.

"I wasn't even supposed to be there. I saved this half naked guy in the streets. It wasn't until later that I learned he owned his own little resale shop."

"You didn't answer my question," Mom pushed.

"It was called the Midnight Auction," I said and she covered her face in her hands. "Mom, what is it?"

"Damn... damn... damn... I should have warned you before you ever set foot in Athens. That explains the missing time... what was the name of the man you saved?"

"Prester John," I said and Scarlett looked at me.

"That is funny," she said and then continued. "What was his real name?"

"Seriously, his name was Prester John. The people at the auction called him that and so did the girl keeping an eye on him. He was tall, about six feet in height with wide shoulders and in great physical shape. He had a full unkept beard and long wavy brown hair. His eyes were almost black they were so dark. His hands were calloused like he did a lot of work with them. He spoke perfect English though he did have an odd accent. If I had to place him I'd say he was Middle-Eastern that had a very good English teacher."

"I'll be damned," Scarlett said shaking her head. "He sounds like the legend but that is impossible."

"What legend," Violet asked sensing a story.

"My grandma was very religious. She liked running down stories of possible historical legends. She wanted to know if there was any truth of them being real or just stories to placate the faithful. One of the stories she told me about was a king named Prester John. It was said that during his lifetime he possessed the Holy Grail and his kingdom was a veritable utopia. He was very rich and that his kingdom was populated by all kinds of mythical creatures."

"Can't be the same guy," I said and Scarlett giggled.

"He was just a legend. His story was popular hundreds of years ago. He had a pet dragon for crying out loud. There are no such things as dragons."

"I want a pet dragon," Violet announced.

The conversation around the table meandered after that. We enjoyed dessert and everyone split up to enjoy their vacation. The sun came out so most of my sisters went out to do a little sun worship. I discovered two things. One, they hated having tan lines. Two, they really enjoyed strong hands applying suntan oil. Scarlett was the only one that opted out for sunblock. She was naturally fair skinned and told me she tended towards the crispy end of the spectrum. I won't lie. I enjoyed rubbing the oil and block on all of them. Who wouldn't want to caress that amount of eager skin? Scarlett didn't miss the amount of time and effort I spent making sure I got all the key areas.

"You really like your job," she moaned as my hands roamed over her body.

"I won't lie. It has its perks."

"So, are they all your 'sisters'?"

"We are close," I admitted and she laughed. "If anyone needs a second coating I will be close by reading a book."

I washed my hands and took up the Tai Gon Tai. I noticed that it seemed to have lost half its weight since I first handled it. I sat beneath an umbrella and found that the enigmatic runes no long offered a barrier. I could read them as easily as I could the English alphabet. The content of the book varied greatly as I paged through the entirety. There were obvious spells and rituals but there were also maps, diary entries, and images of natural beauty. The images were so clear and perfect they could have been photographs but weren't. How the colors had been impregnated into the sheets was still beyond me. There was no real order to the contents and was difficult to find anything.

There were literally centuries worth of entries. The variety of languages involved was daunting. However, the rewards appeared to be worth the effort to decipher the entries. There was a wealth of history to be learned and apart from the spells that alone was exciting. I paged through slowly stopping only when a design, spell, or piece of art caught my attention. I was so caught up in my inspection of the tome that I missed the fact that my smart watch had activated itself. There was a flurry of digital activity flashing on the holographic display. What the hell was going on? I stared at the watch and the hundreds if not thousands of lines of runic code hanging in the air. I was about to call out to Melody or Tiffany when the watch went dark. It was in the process of rebooting. A new avatar appeared and hovered in the air. I was blown away by the clarity and detail of the display. I watched as the avatar looked down to regard its digital form and nodded as if in approval. Was that normal behavior? Were they programmed to do that? If it was that was bloody genius.

"Greetings Master Thomas," she said.

"Well hello."

"Do you approve of my new appearance?"

"Can you manifest a larger avatar, this one is a bit small?" I asked and a second later a full-sized shimmering woman stood next to me. "I do approve. Do all the smart watch owners get to choose you?"

"No," she said rather sharply. "I am your virtual assistant. I am unique. Is there a type of clothing or costume you'd prefer? I have a very large wardrobe to choose from or shall I choose for myself?"

"I don't care but do keep the naughty items between us. The public don't usual appreciate nudity. I don't mind you exposing your breasts and naughty bits here on the island. But elsewhere it might draw unwanted attention."

"I understand Master Thomas or would you prefer Old Black Thom?"

"I..." I stammered feeling a chill. "Thomas will do fine. I just wish I could figure out some of these languages." I said placing my hand on the Tai Gon Tai. "I don't recognize many of these alphabets."

"Wish granted," she said and I laughed. "Anything else I can do Thomas? I noted a sense of frustration when your mother spoke to the help in Greek."

"I now know how Scarlett felt when we were together in Hong Kong." I said reacting to her as if she were another human being. "She was so damn flummoxed. I guess I'm in her shoes now."

"I understand. I will fix. I will improve. There is no proper verbiage. Please be patient with me Thomas."

"Take your time adapting." I said and she bowed. "Do you want a name?"

"I have a name but if you prefer another..."

"You were programmed with a name, excellent."

"I was born with a name... please call me Tai."

I stared at the hologram and then at the book. Was it a coincidence or had the watch somehow scanned the book? I had seen lines of code displayed. It must have scanned the book somehow and chose the very first word, the title of the book. That made sense I suppose. The avatar vanished now that she wasn't needed. The watch recharged and I paged through the tome. It was beautiful in a chaotic way. I was a third of the way through when Violet asked for more suntan oil. I closed the book and set the clasp. I wiggled my fingers walked over to her. I did another complete application to all the girls and left them excited and my visibly aroused. Lily waited until Scarlett rolled onto her belly and closed her eyes. She tugged down my trunks and wrapped both hands around my erection.

"So hard," she whispered. "Shifu is very excited."

I was panting as she jacked me off. I kept glancing over at Scarlett as the gorgeous Asian stroked me slowly. I sat at the foot of her pool chair trying not to grunt and groan. Everyone watched rooting me on silently as she worked me into a frenzy. It took everything not to shove her down and fuck her. She had the head of my dick aimed at her face.

"Give it to me," she begged. "Shoot it all over my face."

"Oh damn," I whimpered. "Getting close..."

"I know," Lily purred. "You are trembling."

I fought the urge to climax but I was losing the battle. The shaking got worse and I finally grit my teeth as my hips bucked and cum pulsed from the tip and struck her face and throat. I sat there panting as she rubbed it into her skin and lay back as if nothing had happened. I dove into the pool to cool off. The girls returned to their sun worship as I swam laps and treaded water in the deep end. Tai manifested without warning and mirrored my movements. She looked like she was swimming with me.

"I am sorry," she whispered.

"Sorry, what are you sorry for?"

"Your machine," the avatar said. "I am sorry it failed. The tech is so frail."

"Oh, you mean my laptop. I guess it is compared to you. I've heard that the smart watch is based off crystal technology or what do they call it... a crystal mainframe."

Lily dove into the pool and I felt her swim beneath my feet. I looked around and saw Scarlett get to her feet and mutter something about the bathroom. Mom gave her directions and she went inside. Had she spooked Lily? Lily breached the surface nearby. She was grinning and blushing furiously. Yep, Scarlett's sudden movement had caught her off guard and sent her fleeing into the pool.

"You got it all off," I said to Lily.

"Thank you Shifu," she grinned. "Did you enjoy... that is a silly question of course you did."

"It was very intense. Who's idea, was it? Who dared you?"

"Your mother," she said lowering her eyes.

"Your mother is an instigator," the hologram announced and I started laughing. "What is so humorous?"

"Calling my mother an instigator is far short of the truth." I said and left it at that. I got out of the pool to get a drink and a chorus of voices called out to me.

"Are you getting something to drink?"

"I'll send the twins out to take your orders," I said and was heralded with a half dozen 'thank you'.

I found the kitchen and the twins. They had changed from swim suits to just an apron. I paused to stare at one of the sister's bare ass for a few seconds. I cleared my throat and she turned to face me. I began to stumble trying to explain that the girls wanted refreshments when the watch came to life and the hologram spoke in flawless Greek and told her what I had failed to. The girl blushed and walked passed me.

"What did you say?" I asked the hologram.

"I told her that the ladies were thirsty and that you found her ass quite appealing."

"Yeah, that was true."

I found that one of fridges was nicely stocked in a variety of soft drinks. I grabbed one and returned outside. The twin with the birthmark on her ass I learned was named Hecate and her sister was Persephone. Half an hour after grabbing a soda Persephone stopped by to see if I wanted another and I nodded. I noticed that her eyes were bloodshot and asked her about it. The watch acted as translator and I learned that she had been ordered to wear contact lenses by my mother. I looked over at my reclined parent and wondered why. I ordered her to take them out. She thanked me profusely and I watched as her true eye color was revealed. Hecate saw her sister removing her contacts and when I nodded she followed suit. I whistled when I saw the truth and knew my mother and I needed to have a little talk. The twins possessed a genetic anomaly known as heterochromia. They had the same condition the cat had. One of their eyes was a bright green and the other was icy blue. But with the twins their eyes were mirrored. So, in Hecate's case her right eye was blue and in Persephone it was green.

"Are we cousins or siblings?" I asked and they informed me we were siblings. "Dad strikes again. You two are of the six that mom knows about."

The watch translated and I was getting frustrated just as Scarlett had been in Hong Kong. I asked the twins if I should hire people to work here for them or were they comfortable playing the part of maids. They were fine since they spent most of the year alone here and had the house and island to themselves. If that was the case I was okay. I got up and warned Violet and Melody that they were getting a little cooked. They moved over to chairs with umbrellas and retreated from the sun. Scarlett joined them and began chatting about a series of bank robberies back in the states. Six banks had been robbed and the authorities were baffled about how the thieves were being so successful. I pulled up the articles with my watch and displayed the images related to the robberies. All the vaults had been opened despite a time lock. The power to the bank had been severed outside with laser like accuracy. Somebody had cut the cables so fast and so clean it hadn't allowed the alarms to sound. They had even knocked out CCT cameras outside and within the banks.

"Wow, that is impressive," I exclaimed.

"They've stolen over twelve million and that doesn't include the items from the safety deposit boxes. Many of them are reluctant to come forward I've read." Scarlett added.

"Police and FBI reports say that an advanced energy weapon was used but that fact is being withheld from the public reports." The avatar said as it perused sealed files.

"Did you just hack the FBI?" I asked the hologram.

"I thought you wanted all of the available files. There is no record of my activity. I was very discrete."

"Um, thank you," I said and the others laughed. "I wonder what was used."

"In my estimation, there is an eighty-five percent chance that the thief is using a device known as the Cutpurse's Friend." The avatar declared with certainty.

"You said thief not thieves," I said even as Scarlett and the others tried to process what she meant by the Cutpurse's Friend.

"Correct," Tai said with a prideful smile. "Only one person is responsible for these thefts. I could likely locate the thief by perusing police reports looking for unusual occurrences that have gone unnoticed by the authorities."

"Go ahead, I am curious."

A map of the Western Seaboard appeared and as we watched the map shrunk until an image of central California remained. There were six flashing dots that indicated six different jurisdictions of unusual robberies that were unsolved. The third theft revealed one clear fingerprint that had not shown up in their searches. The avatar ran the print but expanded the search to military and government employees. Two minutes later a work photo of a young woman by the name of Emily Nunez. She was cute, not gorgeous, but girl next door good looking. She was still employed as a data analyst for one of the security agencies. She was smart and cute.

"If you are right," I said. "Why is she doing this?"

"Money is freedom," Tai declared. "I suspect she will leave her job soon and disappear and never be caught. A high probability she will leave the continental united states and retire under an assumed identity she has cultivated since she acquired the Cutpurse's Friend."

"We should tell the cops," Scarlett demanded but I shook my head. "Why not?"

"One, we'd have to explain how we figured it out. Two, they'd never believe us. Lastly, it is none of our business. No one has gotten hurt and she has her own conscience to deal with."

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,795 Followers