Legacy: Catalyst

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,795 Followers

The twin's bedroom was a disaster area. I carried them to the master bath and tenderly washed them. I didn't apologize but I did tell them I would help clean up and change bedding and the like. I learned from the twins that the effects of the Ambrosia varied but they had only sold it and this was their first time being on the receiving end of it. I asked if they were okay and the giggles that followed alleviated my concern. I asked about my sweat and they confirmed what the others had said. When my body processed the liquor one of the byproducts was a sweat that acted as an extremely powerful love potion. It drove anyone touched mad with passion. There were stories of orgies inspired by Dionysus and his unique brand of Ambrosia. The secret of its creation had been handed down through the family. The twin's ancestors were part of the cult of Dionysus. The bloodline not connected to the Blackstone was an equally ancient one and the reason why my father had bedded their mother. He wanted to blend the old blood to sire a golden child.

I left the sisters in the shower and started cleaning the house. This didn't go over well. I was the head of the Family. It was beneath me to do such chores. I was ordered outside until a proper breakfast could be cooked and served. My sisters laughed when I was chased to the pool by the twins. Violet set her sunglasses down and got to her feet. She was about to dive into the deep end of the pool when I got a look at her eyes. I took a step back and she stopped what she was doing.

"What is it Thomas?"

"Your eyes," I stammered. "They are blue. How long have they been that way?"

"Are they," she said shrugging. "I hadn't noticed."

She dove into the pool the thought forgotten. I looked at the others but she was the only one whose eyes had changed. I sat down and waited for breakfast. Persephone appeared and handed me an envelope. She told me that the post had been delivered. The letter had my name and the island's address on it. The paper that the envelope was made from was quite nice. I opened it and retrieved the folded letter within. I opened it and the first thing I noticed was the letterhead. The letter was from the minister of antiquities from the Cairo museum. I had never had any direct dealings with him or his organization. Dad knew him quite well but I don't think I even met the man.

"Who is it from?" Tiffany asked.

I told them and they were equally baffled. How the hell did he even know I was here? Was this letter meant for dad? We did share the same name after all. I looked at the envelope but it was simply addressed to Thomas Blackstone. There wasn't a senior or junior attached so it could be either of us. I read the letter and it became clear that word of my presence in Athens had become known to the minister by mutual friends. I was being invited to the opening of a private exhibit at the museum and I could bring a plus one. Apparently, there was dig underway in the Empty Quarter of the desert. The American archaeologist had discovered some rather unique specimens that the minister thought I might find interesting. The rest of the letter was a brief bio of Professor Donahue and his credentials.

Scarlett and mom were tying off the sailboat on the pier. I would give Scarlett first crack at coming to Cairo with me so I waited. Mom rushed over and hugged me. Scarlett blushed when we made eye contact and I couldn't stop myself from smiling. I held up the letter and informed them of the invitation. Scarlett frowned and almost broke into tears. I asked her what was wrong and she informed me that shooting was going to start early. She had to leave tonight. I hugged her and as I did Violet offered to go. That shocked everyone including me, Violet wasn't known for her intellectual pursuits. I looked around but no one else seemed interested and I nodded.

"Aw shit," I said. "I don't have anything to wear."

"Of course, you do silly," Mom said. "I will go ask Hecate to see where dad's wardrobe is. I am sure we can find something to fit. You are about his size."

Mom left and I finished reading the rest of the letter. There was a business card attached and it was the private number on the back that I could call and confirm my attendance. I used my watch and sent a text to the number informing them I would be there. I hired a helicopter to take Violet and I to Cairo in style. I pulled up some background on Professor Donahue and learned he was an up and coming star in the field of satellite archaeology. He had confirmed the location of his current dig site using a private satellite owned by none other than Numenor Technology. They were the same ones that had manufactured my watch. The multibillionaire and CEO Nick Shaw had donated the satellite time for the dig.

I spent as much time as I could with Scarlett before she had to leave. The helicopter that would take her to the Isle of Santorini arrived at five in the afternoon. I was shocked to see Robert step out when the aircraft set down. He was carrying a box and came up and hugged me. He wiped tears from his eyes and handed me the brightly wrapped box.

"Happy Birthday Thomas," he said his lower lip trembling. "Thank you for saving my life."

"Are you okay?" I asked and he nodded. "I am glad I could help. If you ever need anything..."

"I will call, I promise. We have to go. Stop by the set when you can."

"Let me open this first so I can thank you," I said and he nodded.

The breeze from the rotors sent the loose wrapping flying as I unwrapped it. The wooden box was made with care and was dovetailed together instead of using nails. I opened it and nearly dropped it when I saw the contents. The ebony gauntlet had a circular light set into the palm.

"You are left handed, right?" Robert asked and I nodded. "Great, I had the props guy fix it up so that it lights up and moves. It's from the stealth suit I use in the movie. It has seen screen time so its special. I tried to get the whole suit but the studio lost its collective mind. We have to go. Don't be a stranger." Another hug from them both and they were climbing aboard the copter and were disappearing into the distance.

I showed off the prop and my family stared at it and I shared the story of how I had saved Robert's life. I hadn't asked him about the dark mage. Where was she? I was determined to find her once I returned from Cairo. I had to end this one way or another. I set the gift on one of the mantelpieces and returned to my study of the Tai Gon Tai. When I looked for it I discovered that it had been moved to the study by Persephone. I settled into the comfy leather chair and picked up the book. The clasp was open. Who had opened my book? I began to figure it out when I disregarded the thought of any of my family opening it on purpose. There was far too much trust between us and even if they did it might have been just to sneak a peek. I picked up the tome and began reading. I did notice a change from the last time I paged through its contents. This time around I could understand every entry.

"That's odd," I muttered as I looked at the alien dialects and while I had never seen them before I comprehended their meaning. "It's a diary of sorts."

I read until late into the evening when my stomach rumbled and I realized I had missed at least two meals. Hecate was asleep on the couch but a persistent Persephone was sitting at the dining room table waiting for me. She shot to her feet and told me they had kept my food ready. I was starved. She brought out the platter that had been warmed in the oven and turned to leave. I asked her to sit. She blushed and took a seat next to me. I asked her about herself. What did she like to do? Did she have a boyfriend? After a little prompting, she opened up and I listened as I ate. I learned that she was an artist. She spent her down time sketching much of the flora and natural beauty of the island. Once I had finished eating she took me to her studio. There were dozens of sketchbooks stacked atop each other. There were also a few paintings leaning against the wall and one unfinished painting still on its easel.

"You are so like 'Him' and yet so different. You look like 'Him' but you don't move like him. You move like a dancer, light on your feet. He shuffled around like a man in chains."

"Can I look at your sketches?"

"Yes. I won't answer any questions until you are ready."

Persephone left me alone in her studio. I looked around and found that some were obviously older than others. I grabbed one of the older books and sat down on the floor. I opened it and stared at the first page. I understood what she meant. I turned the pages slowly taking in the image and the subtle details she has added. It took me a while to finish the first book. I took a second and then a third until I had looked through a dozen of them. I placed the sketch pad onto the pile I had created. I went to the rear of the house where Persephone waited. She smiled and walked into my arms. She kissed me and pressed her body to mine. I found myself kissing her back. She broke the kiss and turned to face away from me and ground her ass against my groin.

"None of us are what we appear to be," she moaned as I grew hard against her. "You play at being the nice guy but deep down you want to take control. I pretend to be shy and quiet but secretly I want someone to grab me by the hair and defile me in whatever way they want. My body is an empty canvas. Spray me with your cum or force me to swallow it, I don't care. Tie me up and punish me or rape my ass while a crowd watches on, I belong to you. I am a concept yet unborn. I am your unmolded clay. I've seen your secret face Thomas. I felt your unbridled hunger last night and this morning. You fucked me into a kind of submission no one else has or ever will. I surrender."

I grabbed her hair and made a tight fist. I yanked her head backward and she let out a noise that bordered on the animalistic. I twisted her hair and watched the tears flow but she never held up a hand or told me no. To test her commitment, I reached around and cupped her tit with my free hand. My fingers found her nipple and pinched it tight. Another sibilant sound escaped her lips as I twisted the nipple fiercely and felt her body tremble in release.

"You sick little fuck," I said in her ear. "You came when I hurt you. You really are a masochist."

"Yes."

"I should just ram my cock up your ass without any preparation to teach you a lesson."

"Yes!"

"I could pound that tight little ass of yours until you collapse."

"YES!"

"But I won't," I said as I let got and shoved her away. "You want it too damn bad."

I walked away and caught the look in her eye as I left her there kneeling on the ground. She wanted it more now than ever. I would let it simmer for a few days and see what happened. Mom caught up with me and we went through my father's wardrobe and found something for a black-tie affair. Once that was out of the way I wondered what they had dug up in the desert. There was little to no press so far and that was odd if the ministry was holding a private gala centered around that dig. While Donahue was young and popular he hadn't made any earth shattering discoveries, or had he? My sisters had congregated in the hot tub as a cool breeze blew off the sea.

"Why would anyone hold a private party about an archaeological dig?" I wondered aloud and it was Violet who replied.

"Because whatever it is they don't want the public to see," she blurted out as she floated on the blowup raft.

"I am so damn stupid," I said. "Little to no press and inviting me because of my affiliation to dad. It makes perfect sense. What did they dig up that is so interesting?"

"We'll just have to wait until tonight to find out." Violet giggled.

Afterward:

Where has the dark mage fled to? Her hold on another actor has been broken. The movie shoot continues on the Isle of Santorini. While the cameras are set into place a demon stalks the area searching for a man that had cheated her. Meanwhile a helicopter carries Thomas and Violet to the city of Cairo for a black-tie affair. It is a private affair with artifacts recently unearthed in the Empty Quarter by a young archaeologist by the name of Donahue and his team. While the star of the hour isn't present the people funding his dig are.

As the helicopter sets down Thomas receives an urgent text. His mother has fallen ill. But instead of seeking medical attention in Athens she is heading home. He is ordered to attend the gala and then hurry home. His mind is a maelstrom of questions. Why was it so important for him to attend this party? He represented the family was the most likely answer. If he bowed out at the last moment it would frame the Blackstone's in a poor light. He glanced at Violet and he is reminded of the sudden change of her eye color. That only happened when a member of the family could use magic. Could she cast spells now? Why now of all times? What had changed? The only thing that made any sense was his acquisition of Tai Gon Tai. He had found its clasp open. Had Violet read the tome? It had been gibberish to him at first. Had it reacted differently to her? As they pulled up in front of the museum he pushed away the questions for now. He forced a smile to the fore and prepared for an evening of hand shaking.

*****

I hope you enjoyed this installment of the Legacy series. If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions please contact me. If you liked this give it a vote and rate it. If you didn't like it tell me why so I can become a better writer. Thanks again and until next time.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,795 Followers