Legacy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy sat down on the bed beside the girl as she cried and put her arms around her.

"Shhh, it's O.K.," Amy said, "You are safe. You're with us now."

The girl raised her pretty face up to look into Amy's, beautiful, piercing green eyes. Amy smiled and kissed her on the forehead. The girl nodded, wiped away most of her tears, and began to tell them all everything she knew.

______________________

Charlie finished off the entire lasagna, only occasionally stopping to make fun of his brother or to belch. Kevin seemed to have passed out completely at some point, which suited Charlie just fine. In fact, Charlie felt he'd be better off if Kevin just went ahead and bought the farm tonight. The doctor would keep him on and he would be allowed to run the house the way he saw fit. Oh, and there would be changes, especially where that girl was concerned. The way he saw it, she owed him. He took care of her, fed her, clothed her, bought her those disgusting pads when she started bleeding. Hell, it wouldn't hurt the cunt to show a little fucking gratitude every now and then.

Charlie swabbed his finger into the baking dish, fishing out as much sauce as he could before sticking it in his mouth. His cock twitched.

He hated the girl. There was no question about that. She was fat and stupid and so full of herself. She walked around the house in that dress, showing off her thick ass and bouncing titties. And she knew exactly what she was doing. She always played all innocent around Kevin, but Charlie knew the truth. The girl was a fucking cock tease and one day soon, he was going to give her exactly what she deserved.

Kevin's leg violently jerked and kicked the table so hard it knocked over one of the glasses. Charlie looked down at his older brother and then up at the clock.

"Maybe that day has finally come," Charlie muttered. She was right there. Kevin couldn't stop him. He almost got up when he suddenly remembered the words the doctor had told him and his brother when she gave them their orders five years ago.

"You will take care of her until I no longer need her. Only then, when I have made it perfectly clear that she is of no consequence, will you be allowed to have her."

The words began to bore into Charlie's head. It was like they somehow knew he had just crossed a line and they were going to drag him screaming back to the other side. Soon, the pain throbbed in his head like someone was pounding an anvil. Charlie's thick, meaty fingers fumbled through his pockets for his chewing gum. The gum was the only thing that helped him take his mind off of the girl in the closet. He chewed and chewed, forcing himself to just focus on its flavor. The pain began to recede slowly as he resigned himself to the fact that he was going to do nothing but sit there and chew gum.

"Charlie," Aimee called out from behind the closet door, "Can I have some of your cum?"

Charlie jumped in his chair. She didn't just say what he thought she did, did she?

"You want a piece of gum, bitch?" Charlie called back over his shoulder.

"That too."

This time Charlie lurched up and out of his chair. He stood there for a moment on shaky legs, looking at the closet door and not sure what was happening.

"I want to suck your dick."

His head began pounding again. It was quickly becoming excruciating. He walked up to the closet door.

"What the fuck did you just say?" he yelled.

"I said I want your cock in my mouth."

Charlie's hand found the door knob, and the pain in his head was screaming at him now. It promised him that if he went through with this, if he opened that goddamn door, it was only going to get worse. He glanced back at Kevin's mostly motionless body.

"I'll be a good girl," Aimee said from the other side of the door, "I promise. I'm already on my knees."

"Shut the fuck up! This...this is...You're lying to me! You're trying to trick me!" He pulled out his pack of gum and unwrapped three more pieces before stuffing them in his mouth.

"C'mon Charlie," Aimee cooed while trying to not choke on the words, "I want to blow bubbles with your cum."

That was more than he could take. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his erection. His dick was rock hard, painfully so. He could already feel the precum leaking out the tip.

"Just open the door," Aimee continued as she leaned against the door, "I will let you fuck every hole..."

The door flung open so suddenly that she fell forward on her knees. Charlie was standing over her like a man possessed. She looked up at him and did not recognize his face. It was a twisted grimace of pain and lust and rage. And the entire time, his fat jowls vigorously chewed on the massive wad of bubble gum now in his mouth. Aimee realized that she may have miscalculated all of this.

Charlie stepped towards her and lifted his massive belly fat with both hands to reveal his penis. Aimee looked at with equal parts morbid curiosity and humorous revulsion. She had never seen a dick before, but even Aimee suspected that it was supposed to be bigger than this. His erection was not much longer than his pinky and about as wide as his thumb.

Behind him, Aimee caught sight of a car's headlights through the front window of the house. She'd just run out of time. The doctor was here.

Suddenly, Aimee felt something hot and sticky hit her forehead. Then another stream shot through the air and covered her glasses. Aimee pulled back and stared in utter surprise as Charlie's untouched penis continued to shoot stream after stream of semen through the air. Charlie's eyes had rolled up and his mouth dropped open. The ball of gum rolled out of it and over his belly, landing in a small puddle of his own semen.

Aimee grabbed the gum and stuffed it into the hole where her door's latch would catch when shut. Just then, Charlie feinted, falling backwards with a loud thud. Aimee caught sight of the front door beginning to open. Quickly, she retreated into her room and pulled the door shut.

She knelt there, just beside the door, with Charlie's cum dripping off her face, and listened. This might still work...

________________________

"Hold on, hold on," Stacy interrupted, "I call no way. You cannot tell me that you planned all of that out! I mean, seriously, your plan was 'I'll just make him cum and he'll pass out?'"

"Well, it wasn't like a plan really," Aimee stammered, "It was more like a guess. I had to try something."

The girls were all sitting in a circle on the attic floor. Christy and Stacy had brought up popcorn and bottles of water from their rooms to share with everyone while Aimee told her story.

"Honestly, I am impressed," Sandra said, sitting cross legged in Christy's oversized sleep shirt, "It usually takes my boyfriend five minutes to cum and that's with me using my hand."

"Boyfriend?" Both Brianna and Christy looked at her incredulously.

"Ex-boyfriend, obviously," Sandra said as she reached out and took hold of each of their hands.

"As interesting as Sandra's hand job stories are, I really would really like to get back to Aimee's," Rebecca said. She was sitting across from Brianna, with Yvette on her right and Stacy on the left. "Aimee, please continue."

Aimee nodded slowly and pushed her glasses back to the top of her nose. "So, while I was living there, I had pieced together that the brothers were not allowed to touch me or hurt me in any way. Whenever they thought too much about doing so, which they did quite a bit, they would get these painful headaches that made them stop. I figured that if I pushed them enough, told them I wanted to have sex with them, that something would have to give."

"So you used the headaches against them," Amy said.

Again, the girl nodded slowly.

"But why? Were they under some kind of curse or a spell?" Brianna asked softly.

"Yes," Aimee said as she hugged Blueberry tighter and began to rock, "That's exactly what it was; a spell cast on them by the same woman who stole my mother away from me."

____________________________

Charlie bolted up, at least as much as his girth would allow, just before a second glass of water rained down on him. He wiped the water from his eyes and looked up to see the doctor and that police officer standing over him.

"Poor Charlie," the doctor said, barely able to hide her disgust, "I always knew that if any 'man' were to defy my will, it would be you."

"Doctor, I'm sorry! I didn't mean -"

"Where's the girl?" Officer Danbury cut him off.

"Yes, Charlie," Elryse said, "Where is the girl?"

"She - she's there, in her room! I swear! I never even opened the door!"

"Pull your pants up," the doctor said as she walked into the kitchen. Kevin was by now completely unresponsive. The doctor knelt down beside him and began to undo his belt.

"Is he dead?" Officer Danbury asked, standing over the inert body.

"Not yet," Elryse said. She pulled his pants down to reveal his rock hard erection. Unlike Charlie's pathetic excuse for a penis, his brother's cock was a monster, easily over seven inches in length and as thick as her wrist.

Charlie waddled up to stand on the other side of his brother, eager to watch the doctor work.

Elryse tied her hair back and looked up at the other two. "Neither of you are to interrupt me, do you understand. No matter what happens, do not interfere."

Both men nodded in silence.

Elryse grabbed the base of Kevin's dick and lowered her mouth to its massive, bulbous head.

Charlie literally gasped in awe as the woman seamlessly and effortlessly took the entire length of Kevin's shaft down her throat. And she kept it down there for quite a long time. After a few moments, Kevin's body spasmed, but the doctor did not move.

Several minutes later, she came up for air. Kevin's cock throbbed and twitched as if it had a life of its own. It was completely covered in the doctor's glistening saliva.

Elryse smiled and wiped her mouth. "Jealous, Charlie?" she asked as she shook the base of Kevin's dick, "Don't you wish you could have a big, beautiful cock like this?"

All Charlie could do was nod, his slack jaw open wide.

Elryse motioned for Danbury to come closer. She reached up with her free hand and squeezed his cock through his pants. The police officer moaned and quickly undid the zipper on his pants. Elryse deftly fished his hardening dick out with one hand. It wasn't even fully erect yet, but it was just as long and thick as Kevin's. She wrapped her fingers around the meaty shaft, up near the tip and spit on it.

"Look at this one, Charlie?" she said, "Even bigger, isn't it? Do you know why?"

Charlie stood mute, unable to take his eyes off what he was seeing.

"It's because they are good little boys who do as I tell them. And I always reward good little boys. But you are not a good boy, are you Charlie? You like being a bad boy. I don't reward bad boys. I punish them."

She began sucking on the police officer's cock while she jacked off Kevin's angry hard-on. Her head bobbed back and forth, taking more and more of the shaft into her mouth and throat each time until her forehead pressed against Danbury's abdomen.

It was one of the hottest things Charlie had ever seen. Even though he had just ejaculated buckets all over both the floor and the girl, his tiny prick was back at full attention and begging him to rub out another one. He undid his pants again and began to masturbate. The doctor resumed her sucking in earnest. Thick strands of saliva formed along the police officer's shaft and dripped onto the doctor's chest. The only sound in the room was the steady slurping of the woman's eager mouth.

With practiced skill, Elryse alternated between the two cocks, servicing one with her mouth while vigorously jerking the other off. Officer Danbury began to groan as the doctor's efforts were beginning to have the desired effect. He felt his balls tighten and he knew he would not be able to last much longer. In contrast, Kevin's shallow breathing had become even more erratic. Though his body twitched and jerked, he remained completely comatose. His dick, however, surged as more and more blood pumped into it, engorging it and making it take on a reddish, purple hue.

Elryse bent over and deep-throated him again. Charlie couldn't believe her cock sucking abilities, despite the fact she had been giving both himself and his brother blow jobs for some time now. She was like a machine, an unrelenting force that could not be denied. She moaned loudly as she slowly began to raise her head up, her lips still locked tight around the base of Kevin's cock as she did so. Kevin's hips raised off the floor.

"Holy fuck," Charlie blurted out. She was literally lifting Kevin up by his cock...with her mouth!

The doctor began to release her hold, letting his dick slowly slide out of her mouth until all that was left was its bulbous head. There was a loud pop as she finally let it go and Kevin fell back to the kitchen floor with a sickening thumb. Charlie looked at his brother's massive hard on in both awe and horror. It had grown even thicker and longer, now standing a full nine inches. It was pulsing and throbbing as if it had a life of its own. He watched as the shaft leaned towards the doctor, all on its own, aching for her to put it back into her mouth. She laughed.

She took hold of the police officer's dick with both her hands and began to slurp and suck on it as she spoke.

"Look how it suffers," she said softly, "Look how it yearns for release. Shall I give it to him?"

Neither of them replied. Elryse laughed again. "This is the fate of all men. You will only serve me. I will use you and discard you as I see fit for I alone have the will and the power to do so!"

She turned her attention back to Kevin's unnatural erection. She held onto the base with both hands and brought her lips within inches of the quivering, purple tip, before whispering the word: "Gaudens."

Kevin's cock immediately began to ejaculate. A fountain of semen shot straight up and into the doctor's open mouth and down her hungry throat. Kevin's body went completely rigid before suddenly falling limp and utterly lifeless. Only his cock continued to pulse and throb and spurt load after load of white, creamy cum. Once the doctor had had her fill his cum, she sat back on her knees and took hold of Officer Danbury's dick. Kevin's body remained completely motionless as his cock continued to ejaculate wildly, thrashing about like a fire hose and spraying hot jizz everywhere.

It was still spurting out cum when Officer Danbury moaned loudly and began to empty his own balls down the back of the doctor's throat. With every swallow, Dr. Elryse Tyron drained him not only of his semen but also his free will. She had total control over Danbury, over Kevin...and over Charlie.

She turned and looked at the fat, ugly man-child who was vigorously jerking his tiny dick. Charlie shrieked in fear. She looked like a feral animal or a demonic succubi. She crawled over to him, growling.

No words were spoken as she began licking and sucking on Charlie's dick, her mouth still covered in the sticky spunk of both the police officer and his brother. Charlie's legs buckled from the sheer delicious pleasure she was inflicting on him. He fell backwards and onto the floor, knocking over the kitchen table. Somehow, Elryse never stopped sucking his cock as he fell. She leaped upon him as he lay on the kitchen floor, next to his lifeless brother, and felt all that he ever was or would be poured into her mouth as he began to cum.

______________________

"So, while she was...swallowing...Kevin's, um...semen...everyone was watching her. I climbed down from the vent and went to the door. The gum had done the trick. The door handle was locked but the latch never caught in the door jam. I grabbed Blueberry and we snuck out."

Aimee paused to eat some more popcorn. Apparently this was the first time the girl had ever eaten the stuff, and she couldn't get enough.

"So, this Elryse Tyron is like some kind of brujah?" Yvette asked.

"A bru-wha?" Aimee asked with a mouthful of popcorn.

"A witch," Rebecca interpreted, "You're saying she's a witch who can steal men's souls through...fellatio."

"Fella-who?" Aimee asked.

"A blow job," Stacy answered, "She mind-controls men with blow jobs."

Aimee nodded vigorously as she grabbed another handful of that incredible treat. The girls sat there staring at each other. Her story simply couldn't be true.

"Look," Christy finally said, "I knew this girl in high school who could get boys to literally do all kinds of crazy stuff just for one of her blow jobs, but what you are talking about is unbelievable. You really expect us to sit here and just believe in, I don't know, magical cock-sucking!"

"It-it's n-n-not that we d-d-don't believe you," Brianna said softly, "B-b-but y-you need to sh-show us proof."

Aimee sat for a moment in thought before jumping up and going over to her desk. The other girls followed her. She started rearranging the pictures on the bulletin board. First, she put up all the pictures of the statues that were scattered throughout campus.

"This is Compassion," she said, pointing to the picture of the statue with the bowl. "This is you, Brianna. You are a natural empath, you have a huge heart and you instinctively know what other people are feeling. Tell me, have you experienced any strange dreams?"

Brianna's pale face grew even paler. Aimee had her answer. She moved on.

"This is Curiosity," she said, this time pointing to the picture of the statue holding a raven. "This is you Christy. You are imaginative and inquisitive by nature, more so than any of the other girls. And you were born on September 23rd, making you a Libra. I know something happened to you in the library the night before last."

"The computer in the library...That's where I started watching lesbian porn..."

"Did you do it on purpose?"

"No...it just sort of came on and I couldn't stop watching it."

"And how did you guess the password to my computer?"

"I - dunno...I just knew it."

Aimee moved on, "This is Courage, the statue in the administration building. This is you, Rebecca, I am sure of it. You are bold, forthright and clear-sighted. You see what must be done and you take action. You act in defiance of fear and uncertainty. What did you and Yvette do in the library that next morning, when you learned about what had happened to Christy?"

"We sabotaged all of the library's computers. Tried to make it look like the library had been hit by some kind of cyber attack."

Christy's mouth dropped open, "You guys did that for me?"

"Of course," Rebecca said, "You are our friend."

"We stick together and look after our own," Yvette added.

"See," Aimee chimed in gleefully, "And that's why you are Resolve. You are the defender, the protector, the one who looks out for everyone and keeps them safe."

"Ooo!" Stacy squealed, jumping up and down, "Me next! Me next! Do me!"

Aimee laughed, "You are Joy, plain and simple. You always lift everyone's spirits with your boundless optimism and enthusiasm."

"Damn right I do," Stacy giggled, "And I'm cute too!"

"Yes, you are," Aimee continued, "But Sandra is gorgeous. That's why she is Desire."

"Me?" Sandra asked.

"Yes, you. You are inspiration itself. Like a Greek goddess or a muse, you give everyone around you something to long for, something to strive to be."

"What about that one," Christy asked, "The statue with the book? Is Amy supposed to be Wisdom?"

"She has to be," Aimee said with a shrug, "There's no one else it could be. There has to be seven of you."

"Seven statues, seven aspects," Rebecca said, "We read your files."

"But wait a minute, there are eight of us," Sandra offered, "Why couldn't Jodi be Wisdom?"

Aimee slumped down in her chair. This was the hardest part to tell, the part the girls may not be ready to hear.