Legacy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God! You know what dovefucking is?"

"Let's just say I learned a lot of interesting things the last time I was at the library."

"What's dovefucking?" Aimee asked as she rubbed her forehead into Christy's pussy.

"Oh, you're gonna love this!" Christy said gleefully as she and Rebecca quickly pushed Aimee onto her back. Christy whipped her shirt off completely before taking her position between Aimee's legs. She began to hike the girl's long, flowing skirt up around her waist.

Aimee resisted, trying to hold the skirt in place. It wasn't because she was suddenly afraid or uneasy with any of this. Far from it. She had never wanted anything more than to be right there, with all of these beautiful girls. But Aimee was acutely aware of the fact that she was just fat. Compared to everyone else, Aimee was really overweight, with a big, round belly, and an even bigger, wider ass. Kevin and Charley had both made fun of her because of her weight, calling her horrible names and making her feel gross and disgusting. She didn't want Christy or Rebecca, or any of them, to ever see her like that.

"Baby," Christy said sweetly, sensing her hesitation, "You don't have to be afraid."

"She's right," Rebecca said as she kissed her, "You have nothing to be ashamed of...not with us. We love you just the way you are."

"You...you love me?"

"Yes," Brianna said as she knelt beside her and took hold of her hand, "We love you Aimee." The moon-faced girl looked up to see that all of the girls were now surrounding her.

"You belong with us," Stacy giggled, taking her other hand, "And that's all there is to it!"

"You are so beautiful," Sandra said, tugging gently at the hem of Aimee's skirt, "Let us show you..."

"Not to mention sexy as fuck," Yvette said. The latina lifted one of Aimee's feet up to her mouth and began to kiss and suck on her toes.

Aimee relented. Sandra and Christy pushed her skirt up and Aimee gasped as she felt both girls kiss and lick and nibble at her belly. Rebecca grabbed a pillow from the bed and placed it under Aimee's head before she squatted above the girl's face, filling Aimee's nostrils with the scent of her hot, delicious pussy. Slowly, Rebecca lowered her dripping wet cunt to Aimee's hungry mouth.

Sandra held the girl's labia open wide as Christy rubbed one of her mammoth tits into her sopping wet hole. Every so often, Sandra would spit on both Christy's titty and Aimee's clit. Brianna had lifted Aimee's blouse up, pulled the girl's titties out of their bra and straddled Aimee's chest. The lithe, goth girl began to grind and smear her little pussy all over Aimee's chest. Not wanting to be left out, Stacy moved around and grabbed hold of Aimee's free foot and rubbed it furiously against her pussy.

"Goddamn," Yvette said, watching Stacy's tits jiggle as she humped against Aimee's foot. "You are so fucking hot."

"You ain't seen nothin' yet!" Stacy gasped. The girl hefted one of her jiggling tits up to her own mouth and lewdly began to suck on the thick, meaty nipple. It wasn't long before Stacy began to choke as her creamy milk began to squirt out everywhere. She whipped the nipple out and sprayed milk all over Brianna's back.

The goth girl yelped in surprise, feeling the hot, sticky sweetness run down her back.

Yvette's mouth dropped open in utter surprise, a thick string of saliva trailing from Aimee's big toe. Without even thinking, Yvette leaned over and licked up as much of the lactic goodness she could from Brianna's naked back. The goth girl moaned loudly and began to ride Aimee's chest even harder, desperate to cum.

Sandra looked up and saw that Stacy's tit was still squirting out milk in bursts, almost like it was ejaculating.

"Me!" Sandra growled, "Gimme, gimme gimme!" The beautiful girl held her mouth wide open. Stacy obliged her, taking aim for Sandra's tongue. Meanwhile, Christy was watching Yvette lick Brianna's back while she continued to titty fuck Aimee's sloppy wetness. Christy leaned as far forward as she could and stuck her tongue out.

"FUCK!!!!" Brianna howled as the tip Christy's tongue snaked out along Aimee's belly and into Brianna's tender, little asshole. Yvette could not believe what she was seeing. Christy's tongue was a writhing, wriggling animal and as long as the girl's arm!

Stacy watched in amazement as well when she suddenly began lactating again, this time from both tits. Thick gushers of creaminess sprayed out all over Christy's monster tongue. The taste of Stacy's milk hit Christy like pure cocaine. She felt her cunt spasm and shudder.

Yvette climbed on top of Aimee, right behind Brianna, and pressed her pussy against Aimee's belly and the length of Christy's tongue. Christy moaned as she got her first taste of the latina's spicy taco and it was fucking amazing. Yvette reached around and grabbed Brianna's barely existent titties as she pressed her own ample boobs into the girl's back. Brianna could feel the hot, sticky milk squish against her skin and between Yvette's titties as they rubbed together.

"Wh-what is she doing?" Brianna gasped as Christy's tongue continued to push its way into her bowels.

"She is shoving her tongue up your cute little butt," Yvette purred into Brianna's ear, "And what a fucking tongue it is!"

Sandra had swallowed several mouthfuls of Stacy's warm milk before sucking up one more. She stood up and walked over to Rebecca who was still riding Aimee's face. Sandra stood over Rebecca and let the titty cum run down her chin and into Rebecca's open and eager mouth. Soon, the two were kissing and feverishly swapping the milk back and forth. It wasn't long before Aimee's hungry pussy eating as well as the taste of Stacy's titty milk, brought Rebecca to the very edge.

"Go, chica!" Yvette cried out, urging her lover on as she squeezed and pawed at Brianna's slender form. "Cum for me, baby! Cum in that little slut's hungry mouth. Fill her with all your pussy juice!"

Rebecca stared at Yvette and Brianna as her eyes began to glaze over.

"Look at her," Yvette hissed to Brianna, "Look how fucking beautiful she is when she orgasms."

Brianna could not take her eyes off Rebecca as Yvette pinched and pulled on her nipples. It was over a week ago when Brianna had first met Rebecca at orientation. At the time, the goth girl had assumed that Rebecca was just a cold and scary bitch who wanted nothing to do with her. But here she was, her naked body inches away from Brianna's, with milk and saliva dripping off her perfect tits. Brianna took hold of Rebecca's tits and began to feverishly lick and suck on them, savoring both the taste and the feel of the girl's skin against her tongue.

It was all too much for Rebecca. Between Aimee's sucking and slurping mouth on her pussy and Brianna's eager tongue on her tits, Rebecca began to cum.

"Don't..." she heard herself begin to whisper, "Don't. Stop. I need this...I need this so fucking much." She grabbed hold of Brianna's head and pushed as much of her titty flesh into the girl's mouth as she could. With the other hand, she reached out and pulled Yvette's mouth to hers.

"I love you," Rebecca whimpered as they kissed, "I love you so much."

"I love you too, chica," Yvette replied, as she continued to grind her cunt against Christy's tongue and Aimee's belly. "Go ahead, I want to watch you cum...please, chica...cum for me."

Yvette's words flipped the last switch, and Rebecca's orgasm erupted. She threw her head back, her mouth opened wide in a silent scream. Her body began to convulse as she lost the ability to breathe. Even Sandra paused to stare in awe at what was happening to Rebecca. Her body seemed to glow in the light of the attic, shimmering with beads of sweat, saliva and milk. After what seemed like an eternity of agony, her orgasm crested.

Rebecca let out a scream of wordless ecstasy. Beautiful and terrible, it echoed throughout the attic, sending waves of pleasure into each girl.

Stacy had crawled underneath Christy and was licking the girl's pussy when she heard Rebecca's scream. The girl suddenly found herself cumming. She grabbed onto Christy's ass and squealed in delight as her tits ejaculated again and again, raining down thick, creamy streams of breast milk.

Christy came as well. And as she did, her tongue swelled up, thick and muscular, and began to fuck Brianna's ass even harder, stretching the little girl's asshole to its limits.

Brianna's body buckled under the strain. Losing her grip on Rebecca, the goth girl fell on top of Aimee, barely holding herself up on her hands and knees as she too began to cum.

Yvette was riding Christy's beast of a tongue as she orgasmed. Her aching clit throbbed and pulsated violently. She looked down and gasped as she saw her clitoris push past its hood, twitching and engorging like it was a fucking cock!

Sandra began to cum while she held onto Rebecca. The girl had been leaking pussy juice like crazy up to that point, but now she was literally cumming and squirting everywhere. Her pussy began to ejaculate massive amounts of girl cum down her trembling legs and all over the floor. Rebecca's body went limp, and both girls slipped in the ever growing puddle of pussy juice and fell to the floor.

Aimee had lost count of how many orgasms she had already experienced, being the center of so much attention. Whether it was Christy's tits on her pussy, or Rebecca's pussy on her face, or everything else in between, Aimee had never felt so sexy. These girls wanted her. These beautiful and amazing girls who she had admired for so long, they actually wanted to have sex with her. They wanted to be with her, to fuck her and make her cum. It was more than Aimee could have ever hoped for.

But here she was, lying on the floor of the attic, participating in a lesbian orgy. When she heard Rebecca scream, her body convulsed again, causing her to suddenly cum again and again. As she was cumming, she felt the weight on the chest shift and Rebecca fell off of her.

Aimee wiped the pussy juice from her eyes and tried to focus on what was happening around her. Brianna was now leaning over her, crawling towards Sandra's gushing pussy. The goth girl's eyes were shut tight but her mouth was wide open. Sandra's ejaculate was a constant and intense stream, not unlike a water hose, literally drenching both Brianna and Aimee in her delicious girl cum.

Brianna crawled over Aimee and clamped her mouth onto Sandra's vulva. The torrential rainfall of pussy juice immediately stopped as it now began to shoot directly down the back of Brianna's throat.

Brianna's pussy was directly above Aimee's face. Her eyes grew as wide as saucers as soon as she caught sight of Christy's tongue and Yvette's clit. Yvette had followed behind Brianna, rubbing her erect clit-cock between the goth girl's ass cheeks and thighs, all while Christy's tongue continued to fuck the girl's butt.

Without even thinking, Aimee grabbed onto Yvette's hips and somehow managed to wrap her lips around the tip of Yvette's enraged member.

"Fuck me!" Yvette cursed as Aimee sucked and licked on the clit. Aimee moaned as it grew in her mouth. She did not stop sucking until it was hitting the back of her throat. Aimee gagged and coughed as she pulled the thing out of her mouth. It looked almost exactly like a fully erect male penis! Aimee grabbed the base of it and began to rub its tip against Brianna's pussy. All the while, Christy's tongue continued to snake and slither all over Aimee's face and tits.

"Bri..." Yvette muttered, trying to control herself. "Do you...I mean...I think I'm...I'm gonna fuck you. Bri...is...is that O.K.?"

Brianna responded by arching her back and tilting her hips up so that Yvette had easier access.

In one, swift thrust, Yvette's clit-cock plunged deep into Brianna's tiny, snug cunny. Both girls howled in sheer ecstasy. Yvette drove her newly endowed organ in and out of the goth girl's vagina like a machine. Her hips pistoned back and forth with strong, powerful strokes, each one making Brianna's skinny frame shake violently from the latina's onslaught. Yvette grabbed a handful of Brianna's long black hair, still slick with Sandra's pussy juice, and yanked her head up. With her mouth no longer stuck to Sandra's pussy, Brianna began to spew forth a stream of vulgar obscenities.

"FUCK! Do it, baby! Fuck that whore cunt! Fuck me like you own me! IT'S YOURS! MY PUSSY IS YOURS! Give it to me! Pound me like the fucking dog I am! Make me your slut-puppy bitch! FUUUUCCCCKK!"

Yvette twisted the hair around her hand and pulled even harder.

"You like this? Tell me! Tell me you like it, you little slut!"

"I love it!" Brianna screamed, "UGG! Fuck me harder! Break me! Split me in half! Tear me apart! I'm yours! I'm yours! Fuck me any way you want! JUST FUCK ME!"

Aimee was practically pinned underneath the two girls. Still, there was no other place she wanted to be. Watching Brianna's holes get fucked by what she could only surmise to be physical manifestations of the girls' connection to Jodi was not only a validation of several of her theories but also way too fucking hot. Christy's tongue had somehow managed to wrap itself around Yvette's clit-cock even as it continued to probe Brianna's asshole. Long strands of its saliva mixed with Brianna's and Yvette's pussy juice, and dripped into Aimee's open mouth. It was the most intoxicating flavor the girl had ever tasted. Aimee greedily licked up every drop she could.

Meanwhile, down between Aimee's legs, Christy was having difficulty focusing on anything. Her senses were being completely overwhelmed. As if the taste and scent of all the delicious pussy in the room weren't enough, Stacy was eating her pussy like it was the last piece of birthday cake. And Stacy fucking loved cake.

Christy lifted herself up on all fours and looked down at Aimee's cute little cunt. The girl's copious and thick mound of pubic hair was completely soaked and slippery wet. Christy jerked her head, snapping her tongue like a whip and sending a wave roiling down its length. It slapped Aimee's vulva before rolling up and over her big belly and between her tits. Saliva drooled from the entire length, warm and wet. The girl's entire body tasted like cum and vanilla.

Christy closed her eyes and she began to grind her cunt harder and harder into Stacy's face, making the girl gasp as she struggled to breath. Christy, however, either didn't know what she was doing or simply didn't care. The only thing she wanted to do was cum. The sound of Brianna and Yvette fucking, the taste of Aimee's entire body, the smell of Sandra's pussy juice, the sensation of Stacy's mouth and tongue on her clit all combined to push her closer and closer to the edge. Christy opened her eyes.

"AAAWWWWWRRRRGGGGHHH!" Christy howled as the scene before her came into sharp, clear focus. Everyone was fucking and licking and cumming and it was just too much. The scene before her seared into her brain as she orgasmed. Her body shook and trembled even as she bounced her ass up and down, slapping her pussy into Stacy's face. Christy's tongue thrashed about, as if it too was cumming, slathering Aimee's body and pushing itself deeper into Brianna's bowels.

Stacy was finally able to catch her breath between Christy's booty bounces and was now only too happy to slurp down as much of the girl's cum as possible. Stacy squeezed at her own aching nipples with both hands, thoroughly enjoying the act of self-lactating. It felt so fucking amazing. Thick streams of creamy milk gushed out, bringing relief to her aching titties. It also didn't hurt that the stuff tasted like strawberries. She pointed her tits toward Christy's butt, spraying the girl's ass with milk so that it would run down between her cheeks and into Stacy's hungry mouth. Suddenly, Stacy became aware that someone was spreading her legs.

"Hey roomie!" Stacy giggled as she looked out from under Christy's pussy to see Rebecca straddle her crotch. "Watchya dooo-innn?"

Rebecca had recovered from her explosive orgasm and managed to crawl to the back of the girl-train. She had also regained some of her icy composure apparently, as she simply rolled her eyes at Stacy's silly question and began to rub their pussies together.

"Oh yeah!" Stacy laughed, "You can totally do that!"

"Would you just shut up and let me make you cum," Rebecca said with only a hint of genuine annoyance, "Better yet, let's put that mouth of yours back to work." Rebecca pushed Christy's ass down hard and held it in place. Once again, Stacy found it very, very difficult to breathe.

Rebecca smiled as she began to grind her cunt into Stacy's with increasing fervor. She watched as Stacy flailed about, unable or unwilling to free herself from her current predicament. This only fueled Rebecca's lust, making her rub her cunt harder into Stacy's even faster. Soon, their pussies were a sopping, sloshing mess of hot, wetness.

"Fuck," Rebecca whispered as she took hold of one of Stacy's tits and squeezed. The milk came out in thick, ropy spurts, just like semen. Only better. Stacy's milk was sweet and delicious and addictive. Rebecca sucked it off her fingers in wild abandon as she continued to pound her crotch into Stacy's.

As for Stacy, this was just all too much for the girl. Not only was she quickly becoming light headed from lack of oxygen, but Rebecca's pussy was hitting her in all the right places, making her clit throb and jerk like crazy. And, on top of all that, Christy was still on top of her and still grinding and cumming. The girl's pussy juice filled Stacy's mouth and nostrils, suffocating her.

Stacy realized she needed to do something and fast. She spread Christy's butt cheeks apart and deftly began to fuck the girl's butt hole with her index finger, all while she savaged her clit with what was left of her strength. Christy may have been in the middle of a powerful and seemingly self-sustained orgasm, but Stacy was determined to turn that bitch up to eleven!

"UGH!" Christy growled, her orgasming body seizing up completely. Stacy had, unwittingly, just set off a chain reaction.

Christy's body literally froze in place, unable to move as every muscle clenched in ecstasy. Even Christy's tongue went rigid. It pressed against the length of Aimee's body, like a massive slobbery hard-on while it tightened around Yvette's newly formed clit-dick, making the Latina wince in a mixture of pain and pleasure. Even Brianna was not spared as the tongue inside her butt became as unyielding as any dildo.

Aimee began to hump the base of the tongue as she licked on Brianna's clit.

Yvette screamed even louder as she plunged both her clit and Christy's vice-like tongue into Brianna's vagina.

Brianna cried out, tears running down her cheeks as Christy and Yvette furiously penetrated both of her holes.

Sandra lifted her hips off the ground, sending wave after wave of girl-cum up into the air only for it to rain down over all of the girls.

At the far end of the train, Stacy pushed even harder, now that she had a bit of breathing room, and shoved another finger up Christy's ass.

"There she goes," Stacy mumbled into Christy's clit, "There she goes! Good fucking girl!"

And then, quite suddenly, Stacy began to cum. Her body spasmed so hard that her hips bucked off the floor, throwing Rebecca up into the air.

"Whoa there," Rebecca said, regaining both her balance and dominance. It reminded her of when she used to go horseback riding. She managed to stay in the saddle, as it were, and rode Stacy even harder. Stacy's tits began to squirt milk out all on their own as the girl came.

Rebecca opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, desperate to catch a few drops of the stuff. But it wasn't Stacy's creamy sweetness that splashed on her tongue. Sandra's pussy fountain was literally showering all of the girls in her hot cum and Rebecca was in her direct line of fire.