Legacy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then, more violently than before, Rebecca screamed again.

All seven girls began to experience multiple simultaneous orgasms. And they couldn't stop.

Meanwhile, directly below them in Room 305, Amy Schiffer opened her eyes.

_____________________

Amy watched in utter disbelief as the creature fucked her senseless.

"Pretty hot, huh?" Jodi said, standing beside her as if she had been there the entire time. Amy looked down to see that the two girls were holding hands.

"Jodi," Amy said incredulously, "What's going on?"

"I know," Jodi said comfortingly, "This is like really overwhelming. But I promise, it will all make sense. I mean, maybe."

"How am I standing here with you when that's clearly me over there...with that...thing..."

"Rude," Jodi said with a flip of her blond hair, "You are having what I believe you would call an out-of-body experience. And that 'thing' that is fucking your brains out is me!"

"I don't understand."

"I know," Jodi said, raising herself up on her tip-toes to kiss Amy softly, "Do you trust me?"

"Yes," Amy whispered, "I trust you."

"C'mon then, I've got something to show you."

_____________________

They were suddenly in the attic. Amy watched as the girls fucked each other, only everything was in slow motion and the sounds were muffled and distorted.

"When the seven circle the one," Jodi said, leading Amy closer to the girl-girl train. "So, this is going to be hard for me to explain because, well, they don't really have the words for it. But I'll give it a shot. Let's start with the new girl."

Jodi and Amy knelt down on the floor beside the moon-faced girl who was still under Brianna and Yvette. Aimee was hungrily lapping at Brianna's clit. Jodi reached out and brushed a sticky, wet strand of hair aside so that they could see her sweet face better.

"She was the last piece, or was she the first," Jodi said. "That doesn't matter. You see, she had figured most of this out before you even arrived at this college. She knew about me and, thanks to your mother, she was able to understand the connection I have with each of you."

"My mother?"

"Yeah, I'll get back to that," Jodi continued, "But first you have to understand how we are all connected. You see, I am not exactly human."

"Really?" Amy said sarcastically, "I kinda figured that one out on my own. I mean, not many humans have three tongues and four arms!"

"Yeah, I am not that either. I mean, I am that. And I am the girl sitting here next to you. But that's not all I am. I am so much more."

Jodi stood up and began to walk around the girls, lightly caressing each as she passed.

"But I need each of them to be who I am," Jodi continued. "Without them, I'm asleep. Not awake. Unable to see this world, unable to touch it. But when I connect with them, I connect to the world. I wake up. I can see. I can touch."

"The seven..." Amy said, as she remembered what Aimee had told them. "She called them the Aspects."

"Yes, that word works. They are my Aspects. Think of each of them as a piece of my personality. But that's not right either. Not really. When I'm asleep, I don't have a personality. I just exist. But my connection to these seven girls allows me to manifest a personality."

"I don't get it," Amy said.

"I am who I am," Jodi said, "Because they are who they are."

"So if they were different people..."

"I would be a different Jodi."

Amy nodded. She was kind of afraid that this was beginning to make sense..

"O.K., but what the hell is happening to them? That is not normal!" Amy pointed at the thing coming out of Christy's mouth.

"Yeah. More messy metaphysics..." Jodi said as she clearly struggled to find the right words. "Their connection to me gives them...superpowers..."

"You're fucking with me."

"Look, it's not my fault!" Jodi said, putting her hands on her hips, "My vocabulary is completely limited to their combined vocabulary. If they don't have a word for something, then neither do I!"

Amy laughed, "You know you're adorable when you get frustrated."

"I am aware, but let's not get off track," Jodi said, "Each girl manifests different powers based on their relationship with me. Christy clearly knows how to use that tongue of hers. Sandra's girl-cum is literally endless. And Stacy's so sweet and sugary-nice, is it any wonder that her tits basically lactate strawberry milkshakes?"

"That's hardly a super power," Amy said with a smirk.

"Again, I didn't pick the word. They did."

"What about Brianna?"

"Hers is more subtle. Not only is she highly empathic, but she can enter people's dreams. Even bi-locate, though she doesn't know she can do that yet."

"And Aimee?"

"I don't know. Her power hasn't manifested. She was the last to connect to me. Or was she the first? Circles don't really begin or end."

"But," Amy asked, "How do I fit into any of this? And what about my mother? Did you know my mother?"

Jodi looked at the floor.

"Yeah..about that..."

_______________________

TO BE CONTINUED