Legacy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wh-wh-wh-where is Amy?" Brianna asked nervously.

__________________________

Amy stood at the door to her room. She did not remember leaving the attic or even why she left in the first place.

She opened the door.

Jodi was sitting on the floor, still wearing the white top and the pink sweatpants she had on from earlier. She was smiling but Amy sensed something was wrong. Silently, she walked over and sat down on the floor in front of her.

"Here I am," Jodi said, "All of me. Finally."

"What's going on?"

Jodi answered by leaning forward and kissing Amy's lips. "Do you know that feeling you get when you've slept too long and you wake up and you don't really know where you are at first. That was me. I'd been asleep for so long that waking up was really hard. But now..."

"Now you're awake. And you know who you are." Amy said.

Jodi smiled and kissed her again, this time with more passion and intensity.

"I do," Jodi sighed as their lips parted, "And now it's your turn."

_____________

Brianna nervously looked around the attic but Amy was nowhere to be found. No one even remembered seeing her leave. Yvette offered to go look downstairs, but Brianna wrapped her arms around her and told her to stay.

"S-s-something's about t-t-t-to happen," Brianna murmured to her roommate, "I n-n-need you to st-st-ay with m-m-me."

"Of course, chica," Yvette whispered and put her own arms around the slender goth girl. Brianna was trembling.

Aimee began to speak. "According to my mother, Jodi is a spirit. She is bound to this place, to this school. More specifically, to the third floor of this building. I don't know why, I don't know how. To be honest, I don't think my mother ever knew either. She just believed it."

She took hold of Blueberry and carefully revealed a secret zipper on its back. Once open, she reached in and pulled out a small, leather bound book.

"This is the journal my mother gave me before they took her from me. I have kept it a secret from everyone. Until now."

Aimee held the book out to Rebecca. Rebecca gingerly accepted it. She sat down beside the girl as she flipped through its pages.

"It's mostly gibberish," Aimee continued, "And the parts that are legible often don't make any sense."

"What is this, the Convergence?" Rebecca asked, holding the book up to show an image of a seven-pointed star.

Aimee reached out, her finger innocently brushing against Rebecca's, as she traced the points of each star. "Compassion, Courage, Desire, Curiosity, Resolve, Joy and Wisdom. Each point on the star represents one of you."

In the center of the star was a name: Dido. "And that is Jodi," Aimee said, "Dido was the name my mother and her friends gave the Spirit when it chose them."

"Chose them?" Sandra asked, "Chose them for what?"

"To be her Aspects," Aimee said softly. "Dido, Jodi, whatever she is, she cannot interact with the world in any way unless she connects to it through one of you. She needs each of you, all of you, if she is going to reach her full potential."

"The seven will circle the one," Rebecca said.

"That's the Convergence," Aimee said, "You see, as you came together as friends, Jodi began to awaken, to manifest physically in our world. You've all met Jodi. You've seen her, you've talked to her, and I know some of you have even had sex with her." Aimee looked embarrassingly at Stacy before she continued, "But all seven of you have never been in a room with her at the same time, have you?"

"No, we haven't," Christy answered.

"When that happens," Aimee said ominously, "The Convergence will happen."

_____________________

Jodi moved closer to Amy and wrapped her legs around the girl's waist as they continued to kiss. Kissing Jodi was always perfect. She had the softest lips and her warm, willing tongue tasted so good against Amy's.

Eventually, their lips parted again, briefly.

"You're not wearing your glasses?"

"I don't need them anymore," Jodi whispered softly, teasing Amy with light, almost imperceptible kisses on her face. "Unless you want me to wear them. I'll do anything for you Amy. Anything you want."

Amy felt the girl's hand creep slowly under her t-shirt. Jodi's supple fingers squeezed at her skin, sending tingles throughout Amy's body. Amy followed suit, lifting Jodi's tank top up over her beautiful, perky breasts. She lightly touched the blonde's puffy nipples with the tips of her fingers.

Jodi purred.

The two girls began kissing again, their passion for each other growing with every breath they took. Jodi pulled Amy closer so that her tits were pressed against Amy's t-shirt. Amy moaned into Jodi's mouth as the blonde girl pulled her t-shirt up over her boobs. Soon, their nipples were rubbing together. Their kissing became much more aggressive and Amy felt their combined saliva drip from their tongues and onto their aching tits.

It wasn't long before Jodi began to unbutton Amy's jeans. Again, Amy followed Jodi's lead and began tugging her sweat pants off. It soon became apparent that they needed to stop kissing long enough to actually get naked.

The girls jumped up and quickly began to undress.

"There is something I don't understand though," Amy said as she tried to pull her foot free from one of her pant's legs. "If Rose Archer was pregnant with Aimee while she was a student here, why did my mom say that she was the one who was pregnant?"

"Well, she was clearly lying," Jodi said, kicking her sweatpants across the room, "I suspect she did so to hide the truth from you."

Amy's eyes opened wide, "Wait, why would she do that? What was she hiding from me?"

Jodi was standing before her, completely and gloriously naked. Amy couldn't take her eyes off of her body. The curves of her hips and thighs were so soft and inviting, and her golden blonde hair cascaded seductively around her beautiful face and perfect breasts. She seemed to literally radiate lust and light. Jodi took a step forward and cupped one of Amy's breasts in her palm.

"You know what, Schiffer?" Jodi whispered, "Sometimes, you talk too damn much."

___________________

"So, is that a bad thing?" Sandra asked.

"I don't think so," Aimee said, "I mean, it's what my mom was hoping would happen. And I think that if it does, then Jodi can help me save her."

"How?" Rebecca asked, only half aware that she was now holding Aimee's hand. "You said Jodi was bound here, to this campus. If she can't leave the school grounds, how exactly will she help you save your mother?"

"I...I don't know," Aimee said. Tears began to well up behind her big, round glasses. "But she is the only hope I have left. I can't face this Elryse Tyron or Terry Reynolds or whoever she is alone..."

"You aren't alone," Rebecca said, "Not anymore. Not ever again."

Aimee's lip quivered as she tried to hold herself back. "You...you mean you want me to stay? With you? Even after all that I have done? After I screwed everything up?"

"Of course we want you to stay," Stacy said, "I mean, where else are you gonna go!"

Christy knelt down in front of her and put her hands on Aimee's knees. "You are with us now," she said, "And we'll save your mother."

"We will?" Sandra blurted out. Everyone turned to look at her. "I mean, we will," she stammered as she unconsciously put her arm around Stacy's waist. "I want to help just as much as everyone else, but how exactly do we stop a witch who can control any man she goes down on?"

"Silver bullets and garlic, maybe?" Stacy offered helpfully.

"That only works on Vampires," Yvette said softly. She was gently sniffing Brianna's hair.

"It doesn't matter," Rebecca said. She began to absently caress Aimee's adorable cheeks. "All that matters right now is that we are together."

"I don't know what to say," Aimee wiped her tears away.

"Well, for starters, I suppose you could apologize for stealing my panties," Stacy chimed in, her hand finding its way to Sandra's perfect ass.

Aimee blushed cherry red.

"Don't listen to her," Christy said with a warm smile on her face, "She's always looking for any excuse to not wear panties."

"It's true," Stacy said, looking at Sandra, "I'm not wearing any panties."

"What a coincidence, neither am I," Sandra replied.

Christy's hands had begun to move up and down Aimee's thighs while Rebecca had leaned forward and gently removed her oversized glasses.

"But we have to be careful," Aimee continued, even as Rebecca began to softly kiss her. "I thought that the doctor was looking for Jodi...But she already knew where she was. So, if it wasn't Jodi...what was she...actually...looking...for..."

Her words became lost in Rebecca's mouth. Aimee sighed softly, surrendering herself to the moment. She was only dimly aware of the fact that Christy was parting her legs and lifting up her skirt.

Brianna pushed Yvette down onto Aimee's bed and straddled her while Stacy decided to see for herself if Sandra had lied about that no-panty thing.

________________

Jodi pushed Amy's naked body up against the bunk bed's post. The little blonde began kissing the girl's neck as she slid her hand down Amy's smooth, taut belly. Amy shivered at her touch. Jodi's skin was hot and cold at the same time.

"Oh, my God," Amy sighed as Jodi's thumb and middle finger deftly parted her labia, allowing her index finger to effortlessly circle Amy's engorged clitoris. Her other hand reached around and took hold of Amy's butt, its fingers crawling towards Amy's asshole.

Jodi cooed happily at her reaction.

"You are mine," she said as her mouth traveled down Amy's neck to her aching boobs. "You belong to me."

"Yes!" Amy gasped, "I'm all yours Jodi. I have always been yours! I belong to you."

Jodi's tongue flicked at one of Amy's rock-hard nipples before she took it between her teeth. Amy squealed in sheer delight.

"Fuck me," Amy begged, "Please, fuck me..."

"Is that what you want," Jodi teased, "You want me to give you a good and proper fucking?"

"Yes! Oh my God yes! I need it! I want you to fuck me so hard!"

Amy looked into Jodi's beautiful, blue eyes and the world changed. She stared as little balls of light began to form and swirl around the top of Jodi's head.

"What is that?" she asked breathlessly, fairly certain this was all a dream.

Jodi did not respond. Instead, she grabbed Amy by both wrists and lifted her arms over her head. Amy moaned, loving the feeling of Jodi taking charge.

The balls of light were bigger now, and they spun faster and faster, zipping in erratic orbits all around them. Amy's body suddenly felt so light, so free. She looked at Jodi and in amazement as the girl's blonde hair began to lift and swirl around in the air. Jodi grabbed Amy's ass with both hands and easily lifted the girl off her feet.

But...wasn't Jodi holding her by the wrists?

Amy's eyes grew wide as she realized both she and Jodi were literally floating in the air! AND SHE HAD FOUR ARMS!

"HOLY FUCK!" Amy screamed, "Jodi, what the hell is going on!"

Jodi looked at her with hunger in her eyes. She pulled Amy close and kissed her, pushing her tongue into Amy's mouth. Amy moaned in sheer pleasure, as she sucked on it as hard as she could. And as she did, Jodi's tongue began to expand and grow inside Amy's mouth! Amy gasped in surprise as she felt it literally slide down the back of her throat! It was one of the most amazing feelings Amy had ever experienced.

Soon, Jodi was literally fucking Amy's mouth and throat with her gigantic tongue. Amy sucked and slurped on it, thoroughly enjoying the sensation all the while unable to comprehend exactly what the fuck was happening!

Jodi pulled her tongue out and giggled.

"You ready?" asked Jodi.

"JODIIIII!" Amy squealed as the girl lifted her straight up into the air with her four hands, holding her by the waist with one set and by her ankles with the other. Amy looked down and watched in absolute awe as Jodi's warm, wet tongue slithered around Amy's tits before sliding down her stomach towards her pussy.

"What is happening?" Amy asked incredulously, "What's happening to you?"

"I told you," Jodi said, somehow still able to speak clearly despite the fact that her tongue was twisting its way around Amy's thighs. "I'm awake. This is my true form. Well, one of them." Jodi giggled.

"Awake? What does that even mean?" Amy returned, "I must be asleep and this is a fucking dream!"

"Mmmmm," Jodi purred, "Fucking..."

Her tongue snaked between Amy's legs, running its length along the girl's pussy and coming up between her ass cheeks. Amy couldn't think anymore. She began to experience what she could only describe later as a sort of persistent, low-grade, rolling orgasm. It was like Jodi's tongue had brought her instantly to the very brink of a mind-blowing orgasm and somehow held her there, in a perpetual state of rapture.

"Fuuuuckkk..." Amy whimpered, "Fuck me...please..."

Jodi easily moved Amy's body so that she was floating on her back with her legs spread wide. Amy lifted her head up so she could see Jodi's beautiful face only inches from her achy, needy pussy.

"I love you," Jodi softly said.

"Y-yes...pl-please..."

Jodi's tongue rippled and undulated against Amy's cunt while its tip easily penetrated her asshole.

"FUCK!" Amy howled, overcome with pleasure like she had never known. She should be cumming so hard right now, thrashing about in an all-powerful, soul-shattering, orgasmic release. But still, Jodi held her back, prolonging the agony of the moment.

"I will always love you. You are the best part of me," Jodi continued in that quiet voice that reminded Amy of her Sweet B., "Briana, Stacy, Rebecca, Yvette, Sandra, Christy and Aimee. We love each of them, and watch over them and protect them..."

"And fuck them..." Amy gasped.

"Oh yes," Jodi said with a joyous laugh, "We will definitely fuck each and everyone one them. Like, a lot!"

Amy laughed as well, though it was difficult as she was finding it harder and harder to catch her breath. This was a dream, it had to be. Or maybe some kind of psychedelic trip. Jodi was twice her size now. Her skin sparkled and shimmered and her blond hair cascaded the length of her body, lush and luminous. When she spoke, her voice was filled with the echoes of words that Amy could not quite hear. She was beautiful and terrible, inspiring awe and reverence in equal measure with lust and desire. Amy's body shook as Jodi's tongue pushed deeper into her bowels. She watched as another tongue emerged from her mouth and licked its way up Amy's body to slather her tits in hot, glistening saliva. Then a third tongue pushed its way into Amy's cunt.

"OH MY GOD!" Amy screamed again as Jodi's tongues began pulsing and fucking her two holes at the same time. "Gimme...gimme that one too! Fuck my throat too!"

Amy opened her mouth wide. Jodi's tongue slithered itself around Amy's chest and neck before the tip licked at the girl's lips. Amy lurched at it, sucking as much of it into her mouth as she could.

"You are so fucking delicious," Jody said as all three of her tongues began to pummel the girl in unison. Amy closed her eyes and surrendered herself completely to Jodi.

_________________

Brianna came again as she sat on Yvette's face.

"Goddamn, you are so good at this," Brianna gasped, "That's what make? Three already?"

Yvette pulled her chin out from under Brianna's dripping cunt. "Four, chica, but who's counting?"

"Hmmm, better make it five," Brianna said as she pushed her pussy back onto the latina's mouth. The bed they were lying on shook suddenly as Stacy threw herself down next to Yvette.

"Ooooo," Stacy giggled, "I bet I can get Sandra to catch up to you in no time! C'mon you sexy bitch and sit on my face!"

"Oh, fuck," Sandra whispered as she climbed on top of Stacy. She lowered her aching pussy down onto the girl's eager tongue. She and Brianna sat side by side, looking at each other, as they got their pussies licked. It wasn't long until the two girls began to kiss.

"I wanted to fuck you that night," Brianna confessed between kisses.

"You mean in the shower?" Sandra said breathlessly, "Yeah, me too. You know what?"

"What?"

"I want to fuck you right now."

Brianna laughed, "Same here!"

On the other side of the attic, Aimee was trembling uncontrollably in her chair.

"Oooo! Oooo! OOOOOOO!" she gasped, "Pl-please, oh please, Christy! OH! Please don't stop!" Aimee's fingers squeezed the armrests so hard that they had turned white. Christy's head was bobbing up and down under Aimee's large skirt, mercilessly licking the shy girl's sweet, innocent pussy.

"I - oh! Oh my God! I think - Christeeee! I think I'm gonna..."

Rebecca stood behind the chair, gently holding Aimee's round, moon face as she leaned down to kiss her.

"You're a virgin, aren't you?" Rebecca asked softly. Aimee could only nod as her orgasm began to ripple through her body. It was the most beautiful agony she had ever experienced in her life.

Eventually, after the pleasure had subsided, Christy pulled her head out from under Aimee's skirt and wiped her mouth. "Not anymore, she ain't!" Christy said with a wicked grin. Her chin was slick with Aimee's pussy cum.

"C'mere," Rebecca ordered, "Give me a taste."

Christy straddled Aimee in her chair and leaned toward Rebecca. The girl took hold of Christy's face with both hands and began to lick her mouth and chin, moaning as she did so.

Even though Aimee was still reeling in post-orgasmic bliss, she managed to pull Christy's shirt up, revealing the girl's massive tits. From the moment they had arrived on campus, Aimee had spied on each of the girls from the shadows, secretly admiring each of them for their amazing qualities: Brianna's gentleness, Sandra's beauty, Stacy's humor. But of all the girls, it was Christy's epic tits that she found herself thinking about all the time, especially late at night when she played with her pussy. She took hold of them with both hands, feeling their silky weight under her fingers as she squeezed them.

"Oh my God," Aimee whispered in awe, "Christy...your boobs...they are so perfect."

Christy jiggled them in Aimee's face, brushing the hard, erect nipples against her lips. Aimee eagerly began to lick and suck on it, causing Christy to groan into Rebecca's mouth as they continued to kiss.

Rebecca reached down and slid a hand under Aimee's blouse. Her fingers found the girl's nipple and began to tug on it, causing Aimee to squeal. Her heart was pounding in her chest as she hooked her thumbs into Christy's way-too-tight yoga pants and began to work them down over Christy's ample hips.

Christy climbed off of Aimee and stood there as the moon-faced girl dropped to her knees and yanked Sandra's yoga pants down around Christy's knees. Christy held her boobs up and out of the way so she could watch as the girl rubbed her nose, her cheeks, even her forehead into Christy crotch.

"Fuck, that's hot..." Rebecca said as she joined them, pulling her own pants off. "Come here, I need some of that." Rebecca grabbed Aimee's head and pulled it toward her own aching pussy. Without missing a beat, Aimee began to smear her face into Rebecca's cunt.

"Wow," Christy said, "Talk about giving head!"

Soon, the girl was alternating between the two pussies, using her round, moon-face to make both girls so wet that pussy juice dripped into her eyes and off the tip of her nose. While she was doing this, Aimee took hold of one of Rebecca's ankles and moved it between her legs so she could hump her own aching cunt against the girl's foot.

"I think we've created a monster," Christy cooed as she and Rebecca continued to kiss. "She is making me so fucking wet."

"Me too," Rebecca sighed, "But you know what will make me even wetter?"

"What?"

"Dovefucking."