Legal Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're crazy, but of course." I paused, "Please don't go home today, stay here with me, please."

"I need to phone my Mum, but yes, I'll stay, as long as we can stay in bed."

"Oh, sorry no, we can't stay in bed all day."

"Why not?" She looked disappointed.

"I want you on the coffee table and kitchen worktop, in the shower, possibly on the floor and I have some other ideas for later. Come on we need food and sustenance or we aren't going to have the energy for some of the things I have in mind."

"I'm almost afraid to ask but excited to find out. I'm in the loo."

"Okay I'll make tea and then we can both shower." She stood in the doorway of the kitchen wrapped in a towel, grinning.

"I feel totally at ease here with you. I feel so sexy and ready for whatever comes next." There was a bit stroking and giggling as we ate toast and drank our tea. Then I took Rachel's hand and pulled her to me. The kiss was languorous and very satisfying, but it made me wet and horny.

I set the shower running and invited Rachel into the cubicle, fortunately, I'd installed a larger shower a few years ago and it was about to prove very useful. We kissed and hugged before I wet her hair and massaged shampoo into it, it took a while and she purred softly stroking my hips. The conditioner took almost as long and eventually she returned the favour. I realised why she'd been purring, it was lovely. We used lots of shower gel on each other and I know that we must have been very clean by the time I had to sit down. My knees had gone soft as I came on Rachel's' fingers. "Thank you, that was ... lovely doesn't seem right or enough but ..."

We patted each other dry and I wrapped her in a large warm towel as she sat on the toilet seat. She stared at me looking apprehensive as I found the scissors and a comb. "Are you sure about this?"

She was trembling, "Yes, I'm so bloody turned on right now, get on with it." I trimmed her pubic hair as close as I could and teased her as I was doing so. I felt her getting tense and she grabbed my wrist, "Stop with the scissors, I'm ..." I felt the muscles of her vagina tighten against my fingers and she threw her head back muttering words that she must have invented. "Oh my god, don't move, please don't move."

I did as requested until she looked down at me. "Thank you, that was something else. I've never felt like this, never, but I like it a lot."

I washed her with a hot damp cloth and applied shave foam to one area. I got carried away and spent so long massaging it in I almost forgot why I was doing it. The first stroke of the razor meant that she was going to have to let me do more and I felt her shudder. "This seems to be so wrong but fuck it's such a turn on."

I stroked all of one side before moving onto the other. By the time that was done, she was purring and wriggling. I stopped and wiped the soap away so that I could apply my tongue to the inside of her thighs and I stroked her with my fingers tips, her thighs, her belly and eventually the lips that were swollen, sensitive and glistening. "You have a magic tongue, please..."

I don't know what she was going to say because I chose that moment to sink my tongue inside her and what she uttered was more of a gargle than actual words but I was able to get the gist of it, "Oh fuck, oh Jesus, yes, no, please, yes, more, there, right there, like that, Hell I love it, I love you, please don't stop, don't stop, I'll kill you if you stop." At that point, words ceased, she shuddered, screamed, burbled and shook. I thought that she was going to wrench a lump of my hair out as she twisted it around her fingers and pulled on it. As she relaxed she slowly released it and muttered a breathless, "Sorry." I didn't care, I'd got her here, naked and I was going to do anything that I could to keep her.

It was trickier to do around the more intimate parts but I managed and then, using more gel went over her again. I washed her down and towelled her dry. "Come to the bedroom we need to get some cream on there."

"You need to get something else on their besides cream. I feel so sexy right now and I love the hairless look, I'm never going back. Hurry up."

The cream took about half an hour to apply but she kept distracting me with more instructions such as, "harder, deeper, more, there and don't fucking stop." I have no idea how many times she came but eventually, we were spent and I lay beside her.

After a few minutes, she looked at me and took my hand. "I had no idea that sex could be like this, no idea that I could come more than a couple of times. You've been very generous and I feel a little bad that I've neglected you."

"Don't be sorry. This is what I've wanted for a while and it's way better than I believed that it could be."

"Thank you; give me a minute I need to examine your nipples because they're so beautiful."

I lay there with my arm underneath her back smiling to myself and suddenly she moved, she was almost above me and then before I could react or work out what she was doing her lips were on my right nipple and her fingers squeezing the other one, gently but oh so erotically.

She licked, she kissed she squeezed the nipple with her lips and also nipped them with her teeth. It was painful and ecstasy at the same time. "If you keep doing that I may die of pleasure."

"I'll stop then."

My brain hadn't processed all of that conversation and I thought that she might actually stop, "No, don't stop, please."

"I don't want you to die, but shut up this won't kill you and I'm having fun."

If she was having fun everything must be okay. My brain was mangled, my nerves in sensory overload and my heart was bursting with love.

We eventually decided that it would be a good idea to stretch our legs and get some fresh air. Rachel borrowed some clothes and we walked arm in arm to Byres Road where we brought a selection of cheeses, crusty bread, some fruit and a couple of bottles of wine.

We ate sipped wine and chatted about all sorts of things, except work. It was an easy conversation and clear that we were comfortable with each other.

After we'd cleared up I took her hand and we headed back to bed. I've never kissed anyone for thirty minutes continuously before and we had to stop because every nerve ending was jangling with desire. "I want to eat you, is that okay?"

"No, I'm on fire here and I want to eat you."

"There is a way, let me spin around."

"Oh sixty-nine, another first for me."

We moved into a position that was comfortable for both of us and started licking and kissing, slowly at first but the pace built gradually. I was getting close and could feel that Rachel was as well and then it hit us both about the same time but neither of us stopped. I was exhausted and rolled onto my back. Rachel turned and licked from my navel upwards until we were face to face. "That was fun, can we do that again?"

"Yes, but not right now I'm shattered. That was amazing, thank you." She started to speak but I was asleep before she had three words out.

Rachel came back from the bathroom and stood naked in the doorway, she wanted to ask something but was nervous, I instantly thought that she wanted to leave and panicked. "Do you mind if stay the night again? Now we're together I want to ..."

Wow, "Please don't go, please stay." She smiled so I followed up, "Get that cute ass over here I need a kiss."

She came and knelt on the bed. I got my kiss. "I need to let my Mum know where I am, okay?"

I nodded, that was sensible; at least I thought it was until she spoke.

"Mum, I'm fine. As I told you I stayed with a friend last night and we're spending the day together. I'm staying tonight as well."

"No, you don't know him."

I have no idea what her mother said in reply. But the next words were what shocked me.

"Mum, sit down, please. It's not him, it's her. Her name is Helen, I love her and we've just slept together and it was incredible. I'll explain it all when I get home. Sorry, Mum, I'm gay and have been for years, I was just scared to tell you or anyone else. I'll see you tomorrow. Love you."

I gathered her in my arms. "That was pretty dramatic and she must feel as if she's just been punched."

"I know but it's done now. I lay awake thinking about you. Helen, I may be nuts but I love you."

"And I love you too, but we need to be careful, it may just be passion and lust, although I doubt it."

That evening we ate, naked again, and then I made her lay on the coffee table and went down on her. She made lots of sounds that indicated pleasure but none of them could ever be spelt out.

"Thank you that was amazing, new and great but the table's bloody hard when I was thrashing about, so can we stick to somewhere more comfortable in the future?" We went back to bed, I made a note buy some more linen, at this rate I'd be changing the bed daily.

I found what I was looking for in the hall drawer as Rachel slipped into her jacket. "Here's a key, you can come and go as you please. I love you."

She took the key looking a bit stunned. "Thank you, that means a lot but for now I won't turn up unless you invite me. Have a good week." She kissed my cheek. Compared to what we'd been doing it was nothing, but it was in fact, the most erotic loving thing. I leaned back against the door after it had closed and asked myself if this weekend had been real.

Pizza

We were supposed to meet again on Tuesday evening for dinner. I'd just got in from work when I got a message asking if I was home. I confirmed that I was and five minutes later the bell went. I answered the door to find a rather gorgeous woman clutching a bottle of wine and a pizza.

"Hello, sexy. I assume that I can come in. I didn't want to go to the pub because I couldn't do some of the things that I want to do without being arrested. She put the pizza and wine down and pulled the belt on her wrap-around dress. Suddenly she was naked, apart from her heels. I stood with my mouth open; it was without a doubt a very beautiful sight.

"You turning up here like this is getting to be a habit."

"Are you complaining?"

"No, no not at all. I see you brought pizza."

"Put the oven on." She moved beside me and stood with her back to the worktop. I leaned in and kissed her as she enveloped me then pushed me away, "Oven."

I turned and fiddled with the controls to warm the oven and got a shock when I turned back to her. She was sitting on the worktop with her hands leaning back behind her to support her body but her legs were splayed and every intimate part of her body was on display. I smiled when I looked at her; it was lewd and very exciting. The heels made me laugh.

"A couple of weeks ago doing this, opening myself up would have been unthinkable and now, with you not only do I feel okay about this I also know what I want."

I was almost stuck for a reply and managed to mutter "What?" Although I'm not convinced that I managed the actual word but she seemed to understand my question.

"I need your tongue inside me and don't stop until the oven's ready." I shrugged off my trousers and slipped onto my knees. She knew what she wanted and there didn't seem to be much point in shilly-shallying about so I ran my tongue along her left thigh and kept going until it was where she wanted it. "Oh yes, right there and don't stop, please don't stop."

Her lips were puffy and she was so wet I could feel a trickle. I loved the taste of her, it was slightly earthy but clean, makes no sense I know but I was addicted. Where was the woman who I'd thought was reserved and straight? I didn't care, the beautiful, sexy, demanding and very loving one was right there and in need of attention. I licked and kissed, probing as deep as I could go and in turn, Rachel had my hair wound around her hands and was holding me as close as I could get. Somehow she came just as the oven pinged.

It took a moment or two before she released my hair. "Sorry if I pulled too hard but I needed that and it was so good. Now, pizza in we need the calories and we have twenty minutes."

I struggled to pull the rest of my clothes off at the same time I was getting the pizza in. As I turned Rachel was on the couch with her legs open and one up against the back cushion. "Sit with me like this facing me, I want to try something."

I did as requested and when she moved towards me with our legs opposed I worked out what she wanted although it was not something I'd tried before. Our lips touched and I thought that there was a small shock but maybe that was inside my head. We rubbed against each other and it didn't take long before there were a few directions, a lot of swear words, some screams and utter bliss. Strange as it sounds I was so strung out that I needed to stop just as the timer indicated that the pizza was ready.

We ate naked sitting on the floor facing each other. I have no real idea of what the pizza tasted like because I was overwhelmed by the beautiful woman in front of me. I was about to take the final slice when she gently slapped my hand and lay flat. She put the slice on her belly and looked at me. "We should have used plates."

I smiled and got onto my knees and ate the final slice without using my hands, well without touching the pizza slice, I used them on her nipples and inside her still moist folds.

I refilled our wine glasses and looked at Rachel, "Bed?" I asked.

"Yes and tonight I want to try another thing I've seen."

"Let me guess, origami, cross-stitch or Sudoku?"

"No idiot. I want you sitting on my face. Come on we need to be at work in," She looked at the clock, "eleven hours."

"Sitting on your face?"

"Yes. You must get the idea, up here legs astride me and lower yourself onto me. I've seen this before and wondered how anyone would let themselves get in this position, now it's turning me on and I bet it's going to do the same to you, hurry up."

I was a little taken aback but did as she asked and lowered myself gently until she grabbed my hips and pulled me down forcefully. I worried me a bit, 'how would she breathe?' "Tap my leg if you need me to move."

Her reply was to gently bite my lips and then insert her tongue. She thrust and licked, nibbled and kissed, sensational and I could feel not only myself getting wound up but so was she. Her hold on my hips was maintained and I threw my head back as the wave flooded through me causing sensations through all of the nerves in my body and I screamed. As the orgasm started to subside I tried to lift myself away, but she held on and manage to shout, "No fucking way." She got back to work and the sensations rolled over me as I imagined a surfer would feel having fallen off in the middle of a rolling wave. It went on and on, over and again and I was lost. There was no sensation of anything except pleasure and I have no memory of it stopping.

I felt movement and for a second thought that Rachel was trying to leave but she'd simply rolled over and was now lying on her side facing me with one hand under the pillow beneath her head and the other just grazing my thigh. There was enough light from the moon for me to be able to study her face. She had quite long eyelashes, small ears, a few very faint freckles across the bridge of her cute nose and heart-shaped lips that were a delicate shade of pink. The rest of her was hidden under the duvet but I knew that it pretty gorgeous as well. I was lucky, she was here in my bed and it seemed that we were very compatible.

"Are you watching me?" Her eyes were still closed but she was smiling.

"Yes, you moved and for a moment I panicked and thought that you were leaving. I was thinking about how lucky I am."

"You've made me feel very special and gave me the courage to face the thing that I'd tried to hide from. I'm glad to be here and there are things I want to try with you. I have no regrets, I love you. Now a kiss and sleep."

It went on like that for the next month; we spent about five evenings a week together and on three or four of those Rachel would spend the night. We did go out to dinner or do other things a couple of times and we didn't have sex every night. Okay, there were two nights that we were together when we only kissed but that was fine by me, kissing Rachel was wonderful.

One Saturday Rachel brought Molly to the swimming pool which thrilled Megan. The two of them had a great time and afterwards, we went for lunch and ate burgers. The two girls chatted away and largely ignored the adults. Janice and Rachel seemed to like each other, which pleased me as it would have caused me an issue if they didn't get along.

That evening Janice phoned me. "I like her Helen, I like her a lot. Is she the one?"

"I think so, I hope so. We get on well in every way and I love her. I really want this."

"I could tell and she seems to feel the same about you. I've never seen you like this before." It was a long conversation and almost as soon as we'd finished my phone rang again.

"Hi, Sexy. So what did Janice have to say, assuming that was who you've been talking to? Does she approve?"

"It was her and yes she does."

"Good, I like her and I'm pleased about that because it could have been a stumbling block for us."

"It all seems fine, I'm glad you've met and I had fun today."

"Good because tomorrow is going to be a challenge."

"Why?"

"I'd like you to come over and meet my Mum. She'll be nice but I know this will make us all nervous."

That was an understatement, my knees were knocking already.

Meeting mother

I doubt if I've ever felt so scared in my life. The door opened, Rachel smiled, took my hand, kissed my cheek and said, "Hello."

There was a very attractive woman, an older version of Rachel standing in the kitchen, "Mum, this is my girlfriend, Helen."

"Pleased to meet you, Helen, I confess this is a bit strange and I'm struggling a bit. But if you're a friend of my daughter you're welcome."

"Thank you. I'm scared as well but I love her, I have for a while, she just never knew it."

I caught sight of movement to my left, it was Rachel's sister and suddenly Molly dashed over and hugged me. "Hello, Aunt Helen. How are you? How's Megan?"

"I'm great, nice to see you. Megan is good too. I'm not sure that you should call me Aunt Helen so because we're friends, why don't you just call me Helen."

Rachel's mum seemed to suddenly understand something. "So you're the aunt of the girl who Molly has been talking about, a picnic wasn't it?"

"Yes and no." She looked puzzled. "Janice and I met on our first day at high school and we became best friends, we have been ever since, she's like my sister. Megan's her daughter and I've been in love with her since she was born and, I suspect, always will be. She's special to me and likes Molly. Megan is my beneficiary, if something happened to me she gets everything, that's how special she is, but I'm not really her aunt and that's possibly the biggest regret that I'll ever.

Sarah, Rachel's sister, helped during the next hour as we talked, about me my family and my work. Sarah admitted that she had wondered if Rachel was gay a few years ago and after the picnic, she had an idea about her feelings for me. They didn't ask to see my medical records but maybe it was the one thing they forgot. They were nice people, just shocked and had no real exposure to same-sex relationships. We seemed to be on good terms and I was ready to leave when Rachel asked if I wanted to go to the pub with her.

A couple of minutes later she appeared with a holdall and as she kissed her mum said, "I'll probably stay at Helen's tonight. I love you and thanks."

I looked over at Rachel as I fastened my seat belt. She said, "What?"