Legal Business and Illicit Pleasure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think that we'd have a great time whether we had any other company or not - would you be shocked if I told you that my occasional illicit one night stand has not always been with some cocky young male...sometimes there are far more appealing alternatives." Fiona looked directly at Anne as she spoke, and Anne got the message loud and clear.

"I know exactly what you mean Fiona, and I have to admit that I am equally flexible and open to quality company." By now both women could feel their nipples harden, and a familiar tingle between their thighs.

Fiona replied, "That would have been so lovely, but I'm sure that you will have an amazing time...would you like to keep in touch in case we end up in the same place at the same time in the future?"

Anne's mind raced..."Why don't you join Andrew and I for dinner at 8?"

"That's very kind of you, but I would hate to be a gooseberry!"

"Not at all." Anne replied. "Two may be company but three is not necessarily a crowd...please join us?"

Fiona was very tempted. "Won't Andrew mind you inviting some random stranger to your dinner table - I'm sure he'll want you all to himself!"

"Andrew will not mind at all, and besides, he will enjoy the company of two ladies more than one, and will be more than happy to share me..."

This was Anne making herself perfectly clear, and she found herself desperately hoping that Fiona would agree. Fiona replied and said "If Andrew is ok with it, I would love to, it will certainly beat room service and the TV."

Anne beckoned Andrew over and introduced them "I have invited Fiona to join us for dinner, to save her from room service and crap TV or the cattlemarket experience in the bar." Fiona laughed and Andrew smiled back at her and Anne. "We look forward to your company later - say 7.30 in the bar?"

They then headed off to change and Andrew teased Anne re her motives and having previously admitted her bisexual tendencies, as she returned from the shower to the bedroom, Andrew lay her on the bed and started kissing his way down her body to her freshly showered pussy, telling her to close her eyes and imagine it was Fiona licking her clitoris. Anne did just that, and had a powerful orgasm as she imagined what could happen later...

Anne wore a dark grey dress with black stockings, the top just low enough to show some cleavage, and the length, appropriately long but short enough to be interesting. Andrew wore his suit trousers and a plain light blue shirt, freshly showered and shaved, Anne had enjoyed feeling his smooth face against her inner thighs as he licked her out. They made their way down to the bar and were soon joined by Fiona, wearing a nicely fitted wrap dress in navy blue. She had her blonde hair up, and he legs looked great natural stockings, with navy heels. The two ladies had cocktails and they all chatted before going through for dinner. The groups of men around the bar area were certainly giving them the once over, and probably wondering what had Andrew done to deserve the company of two such elegant and sexy looking companions.

They ordered wine with dinner and all relaxed and enjoyed the evening. There was a certain sexual tension, and there was some discrete but rather risqué conversation taking place at times. Andrew had started teasing the two ladies and both responded flirtatiously.` Fiona asked how Anne and Andrew had hooked up, and the response was direct "I helped his company win an awkward legal case, and then he set about trying to seduce me....he was successful and we ended up fucking. He was not too bad so I agreed to meet him again and here we are."

Andrew protested at the "not too bad" comment and Fiona laughed and teased him about the fragile male ego. Anne then asked Fiona about her most recent liaison, and she said she had spent a night with a married colleague from Kent at a recent company conference. They had great sex and admitted that she had recalled the memory that very morning as she had an early morning play. Andrew replied by saying "Lucky guy..." Fiona looked at Anne and then across at Andrew and said "Who said it was a guy...?"

The meal was over and the drinks finished, so Anne made the move... "Would you like to come to our room?" Fiona bit her lower lip and looked at Anne and replied "Yes...I think I would."

Andrew was incredulous, it looked like he was actually going to spend the night with these two horny ladies. Of course, there was still a chance that things might not work out, but both seemed to be flirting with each other, and both had enjoyed their cocktails and wine which had relaxed them and loosened their tongues. They made their way to the lift, looking like three colleagues heading to three separate rooms, when in fact they all filed into the first room.

Andrew took a seat, while Fiona wasted no time and started kissing Anne. Their lips parted for a moment and both said they had been wanting that kiss since they sat in the jacuzzi. Their kissing became more passionate and Fiona soon had Anne's dress on the floor and proceeded to unwrap her own wrap dress to reveal a navy bra and knickers and lace topped natural holdups. Andrew leant back in the chair and undid his trousers and started teasing his cock as he watched their bra's fall to the floor, and each on took turns to lick and suck the others' nipples. The sight of these two pleasuring each other led to him sporting a very hard cock in a very short time.

The sight before his eyes was pretty amazing, two attractive and sexually confident ladies enjoying each other. Anne was leant against the desk with her eyes closed as Fiona teased and sucked her erect nipples. The sensitivity of her nipples was leading to her pussy becoming very wet and Fiona soon had her hand inside her knickers and exploring her engorged lips and throbbing clitoris. Fiona was clearly well aware of how to make an impact, years of pleasuring herself, and an increasing number of female conquests had honed her skills and Anne was certainly enjoying the experience and Fiona brought her to her first orgasm whilst pleasuring her clitoris and sucking hard on her erect nipple.

As Anne's climax subsided, Fiona kissed her, stopping only to look her in the eye as she licked her wet fingers. Fiona smiled at her and said "You taste good" They kissed again and now it was Anne's turn to explore. She caressed and teased Fiona's breasts, and manouvred her to the bed, her knickers peeled down as they kissed and fondled each other. Fiona lay back, wearing only her heels and holdups, one knee raised, as Anne kissed down her body until she reached her new friend's totally bare, naked pussy. Fiona gasped as Anne's tongue started exploring her and she ran her fingers through Anne's hair, murmuring words of encouragement and arousal as Anne licked and tasted her sweet wet pussy. Anne was no stranger to the female body, but it had been a while, too long, and she sensed that Andrew would soon want to be a part of the action.

Fiona was lay with her legs wide apart as Anne knelt on the bed, eating her and taking her to the edge of an orgasm, but then pulling back. Andrew was my now naked and he moved behind Anne and she felt his hand between her legs and his fingers played with her pussy as she licked and sucked Fiona's. Anne then felt the tip of Andrews cock against her lips and moaned loudly as he penetrated her, each thrust pushing her against Fiona's pussy. He fucked her with long deep thrusts as she focussed as much as she could on Fiona. The feeing of Anne's tongue on her clitoris and the sight of Andrew fucking Anne was too much, and in seconds, Fiona gasped and moaned loudly as an orgasm ripped through her. Anne moved up to kiss her, as Andrew stood over them, his cock hard and glistening with Anne's sweet juices. He slowly wanked as the ladies kissed and watched, before Anne kissed Fiona's neck and whispered "Do you want his cock?"

Fiona replied "Yes, if you don't mind?" Anne kissed her and said "I want to see you being fucked by him."

Fiona moved down and started kissing Andrew. Anne sat back in the armchair and gently teased herself as she watched Andrew and Fiona. Soon their new friend was on her knees, his cock in her mouth as she savoured the taste of Anne's pussy and his hard salty cock. She then lay back, parted her legs and looked up as him. Anne stroked her clitoris as she watched Andrew penetrate the pussy she had prepared for him, wet and ready for his cock. Andrew pushed Fiona's legs back as he fucked her deep and hard. She was clearly enjoying the experience and Anne moved over and started kissing her and sucking her nipples as Andrew fucked her. Fiona came hard again, and Andrew withdrew, keen to try and prolong the pleasure and delay his first orgasm. Anne told him to lie down, and both ladies proceeded to lick and suck his hard cock, stopping only to kiss each other. He asked them to move up a little, and soon they both felt his fingers penetrating their pussies as they knelt beside him. Slow deep fingering was making them both even wetter, and Anne just had to be fucked. She straddled him and lowered herself onto his cock as Fiona kissed her. Andrews fingers were deep in Fiona's pussy as Anne fucked him while Fiona squeezed and teased her nipples. Andrew was close, as was Anne, and as the first spurt of his semen hit her cervix, Anne climaxed and fucked him so hard that it hurt.

"Fucking hell" She exclaimed as she stopped, his cock still semi hard and filling her wet cum filled pussy. Anne lay back exhausted, and said "I think I need some tissues!"

Fiona replied mischievously "I think you need my tongue!" before proceeding to go down on Anne again and licking her leaking pussy. Fiona's gentle tongue action felt divine, and her willingness to lick Andrew's cum out of Anne's pussy highlighted how horny and uninhibited she was. Andrew knelt on the floor and started licking Fiona from behind as she cleaned up his cum. Anne could see that Andrew was wanking his cock back to hardness, and in a few minutes, he penetrated Fiona as he had penetrated Anne earlier, with his thrust pushing Fiona's face into Anne's pussy. Anne pulled her stockinged legs back to her chest, opening herself full for Fiona's tongue, and Andrew fucked Fiona hard. Fiona clearly loved cock as much as Anne, and the sight of her bare arse as she continued to eat Anne's pussy was one to behold. He decided to have some fun, and told then both to bend over the end of the bed. He stood behind and played with their pussies, before teasing them as to who should get fucked first. He teased each of them with the tip of his cock, rubbing it against each clitoris in turn as they reached down to touch it. He then started to penetrate Anne whilst fingering Fiona. After a few thrusts, it was Fiona's turn and he alternated between each hungry pussy as they watched in the mirror. Anne then suggested her and Fiona 69, and that Andrew should fuck Fiona as Anne licked her clit. Anne lay back and Fiona straddled her face, before leaning forward and kissing Anne's pussy. Fiona then felt Anne's tongue, and Andrews cock penetrating her, as he enjoyed the feeling of her tight wet pussy and Anne's tongue on his cock each time he withdrew.

Andrew marvelled at the sight of these two gorgeous ladies as they pleasured each other and him. He held Fiona's hips and thrust inside her as she moaned and whimpered. He was close to cumming and despite knowing it would not be a much as he had deposited deep inside Anne, Fiona would soon feel his cum spurting deep inside her. The moment came and he closed his eyes and groaned with ecstasy as he released his load inside Fiona and she climaxed as the sensation of his cum and Anne's tongue took her to heaven.. Andrew kept fucking her slowly as his erection subsided and stood back as he watched Anne repay Fiona's earlier favour, and cleaned her cum filled pussy as it dribbled out of her new friend's smooth pussy.

They then lay back on the bed exhausted. Fiona stroking Anne as she smiled and said "I am so glad I decided to go for a swim earlier..." Anne replied " and so am I! - It's been a while since I had the pleasure of a gorgeous lady, one forgets how good it feels." It was late, and Fiona had an early start. She kissed Anne and thanked her for an amazing evening, and then did the same with Andrew. She pulled on her sodden navy nickers, and did up her bra before putting her dress on and picking up her handbag. "That was amazing, I haven't cum so hard in ages." Before scribbling her number on the pad, and kissing Anne once more "text me if you fancy - we should do it again."

Fiona then left them and headed off to her own bed, whilst Andrew and Anne showered and returned to bed and recounted the evening as they teased each other. Anne entered Fiona's number in her phone, and messaged her to say that she would love to keep in touch...and yes they would definitely do it again...

12