Legal Kinks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at me Petal! Open your eyes and look at me."

She looked amazing, looking down at me was the picture of classing domination, the woman of my fantasies.

"You want this, don't you! You love this!"

"Yes, Mistress!' I whimpered, so close to cumming.

"I own you, don't I Petal! I own you and you want me to!"

Her toes were grinding down onto my engorged flesh, I was breathless. I was so close I couldn't answer.

She lifted her foot. Panicked, I writhed forward but her raised foot just pushed me down.

"Answer me, you needy little slut!"

"Yes mistress! I want you to own me. I'll give you anything you want, I'll be yours, I want to please you, I'll do anything for you!" I panted, my hips still writhing in the hope of ecstasy.

"I own your orgasm! You can't cum yet. You can't cum without my permission!"

"No mistress, only when you say!"

"Am I your Goddess?" she cooed, Stroking her toes back over the head of my tortured flesh.

"Yes, my Goddess, My Queen!"

"Will you open your dirty mind to me?" Toes still stroking. My will broke, all I could think about was cumming, writhing mindlessly against the pressure.

"Yes Mistress."

"You're my little sissy slut, Aren't you petal?!"

"Yes, I'm yours, I'll be yours forever Mistress, I want to be yours, I want you to own me!"

"Good little sissy, good little girl. You can cum now petal. Cum for me petal."

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!" I came in a torrent of white-hot pleasure, my seed scorching its way through me as I felt thick ropes shoot up through the length of my girly cock. Pouring out into the lace and satin of my new panties. Over and over, as I writhed up onto the pressure from my mistress's gorgeous toes.

Slowly my panting and breathing subsided. I felt her fingers stroking through my hair, felt, the skin of her thigh against my face. I turned my face to her, kissed the flesh of her thigh murmuring "Thank you, Thank you, Thank you."

"Mmmmmm. You needed that, didn't you petal!?"

"Yes, Mistress" still kissing her thigh. "Thank you thank you thank you!"

I kissed higher on her thigh, her hand at first holding me back then urging me on up under her skirt to the delicious divide between her legs. I kissed my way up her thighs, kissed over and around her pussy and then I kissed the puffy lips of her pussy, still wet and swollen from earlier. Gently at first but soon my tongue was lapping at them then delving between, shallow at first, making her moan. I was tasting her juices, savoring the taste, loving the scent of her. My hands stroked her stockinged legs and her smooth supple buttocks. I was in heaven again as I used my mouth to bring her pleasure. I lapped from the bottom of her slit to the top. Circling the hot nub of her clitoris before lapping back down. Lapping deeper and deeper, probing her pussy, listening to her breathing getting louder and feeling her hands stroking through my hair.

Her soft words of "Yes pet!" and "Good boy!" kept me swooning with delight as her body responded to my loving tongue. At some point she grabbed one of my wondering hands and pulled it up under her blouse. I cupped her soft pert breast through her bra then slipped my fingers under the material. She moaned as my thumb rolled over her nipple. It was as hard as a little pebble, and I couldn't resist running my thumb over it again and again.

Helen groaned and pulled my head tighter to her pussy. My mouth and tongue centered on her clit, flicking it hard and fast, making her gasp repeatedly. I sucked just a little to bring her clit deeper between my lips and went at it more aggressively. Her hands clenched in my hair, pushing me into her crotch with her closed fists as all her muscles tightened.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!" She squealed. "Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh!"

It was hard to stay in place, her muscles spasming as her climax rocked her whole body. Her hands pushing and drumming on the back of my head. I pinched her nipple between my thumb and forefinger, and she squealed and her orgasm hit. Sliding the other hand up and over her tight tummy and grabbing her other breast. My thumb and forefinger gripping her nipple hard as a second wave hits her. My tongue never stops lapping at her clit, I don't want this to stop ever. Her body is thrashing and squirming between me and the door jam. I lap at the hard tender nub of her clit, over and over, the hot wet lips of her pussy, the long deep slick slit leaking her wonderful nectar onto my greedy tongue.

She is wailing "Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh! Jamie! Yessssssssssssssss, Jamie Yessssssssssssssss!"

She hit three peaks as I knelt there before her, her orgasms coming hard and fast on each other, before finally pushing my head away. Her own head fell back against the door jam, and she rested, panting.

I knelt before her, my hands slipping down her body stroking her toned stomach where it was exposed, unable to stop worshiping her. I was so hard again, aroused by her arousal, desperate for her attention.

There was a distant "Beep, Beep" from a car horn outside. Her taxi had arrived. How could 20 minutes have passed so soon? It felt like much less, but so much had gone on between us.

Stirred from her revery, Helen smoothed down her blouse and skirt. One of her shoes had slipped off, I retrieved it and slipped it on as she offered me her foot. I kissed it as I slipped the sexy pump back on then moved to stand up.

She tapped me on the head: "Stay!" She said in a mock command. "I want to remember you like this!" She checked out her profile in the hall mirror as I knelt in the living room doorway. As she did so, straightening her skirt and blouse and hair, and not looking at me, she said: "Next Tuesday evening we will have dinner at Milo's and discuss this and where it might lead. Until then you should celebrate with some dress-up time on your own, you have all weekend, of course. But no touching yourself. That is reserved for me!"

She turned to me, gave me a long steady look, assessing me, I think. Then she kissed the tip of her finger and planted it on my forehead. "I think I'm getting a taste for this! I'm going to enjoy owning you!" She grinned mischievously then turned back to the door and left.

12