Legend of Lust Angel Hestia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm starting to see it now," the angel muttered while inspecting the elf vulva trail on the veined green meat. Gorak had certain unnatural strength to him that he was holding back even now. Despite being an impressive orc on his own right, the power of his god was slowly growing stronger within him.

"Even the demon understands this, once I'm done with you elf, you will never even think of offering your body to men who have not proven that they can take you," Gorak exclaimed and hugged Elara tightly against his muscular torso. There his hip ground her while barely dragging any of the swollen dick's length out. Like repeated fast pressure pulses, the strikes forced her clit to visibly throb.

"I should not do this... please corrupt me... fill me with your unholy taint," Elara uttered. Just from her tone, it was clear to Hestia the elf's focus had drifted away from the cock despite its all-consuming presence reaching deep into her. Despite the champion's tool not matching his god, the pounding he was able to give would have been something no ordinary mortal could have been able to handle.

"Now demon, release me from my last bind and I shall let you feast on my worthy seed," Gorak commanded without letting his knee part the angel's shoulders.

"Just what I wanted to hear," Hestia muttered and her shadows reached up into Gorak's cock to fiddle with the black metal binds around his base. He barely slowed down his fast thrusts and Hestia took the opportunity to fulfill the elf's odd wish.

Hestia's shadows moved up Gorak's cock until they reached inside of Elara. They slid along her inner walls like tendrils feeling up her flesh.

"Oh gods, it's coming, I can feel it. Creeping into me," Elara panted while some of the shadows even slid into her womb. It would take time to properly corrupt a seemingly untainted being like her but she was clearly getting aroused from just feeling the attempt.

"I do not creep, I take what is weak enough to be taken," Gorak boomed and pushed Elara down to make her take a lifted position on all fours. Her spread limbs hanged to the ground while the orc kept only her hip up like a fuck-toy.

Even louder slaps echoed in the dungeon while Elara was getting penetrated by hard orc meat and shadow tendrils at the same time. They even moved on her skin to reach her breasts to make the orc's thrusts pull on them.

"Deeper... fill me... with your... divine darkness," the elf with glazed eyes uttered between strong hip slams into her ass that made her body jerk. As the orc did not seem to pay that much attention Hestia sent some shadow tendrils to turn the already harsh sex act into double penetration.

"Damn demon, I told you to release me from this bind," Gorak boomed even as the cock ring did not bother him enough to even slow down. Though he did press harder on Hestia's back and for a moment she wondered what would happen if he refused to do it as the knee was all of the attention she had been getting. But in the end her desire to see the elf creamed and taste it won.

"Graa," Gorak roared the moment the ring shattered around his cock and semen shot against Elara's inner gate. But just with his next thrust an abundant burst of cock-milk spurted out of the tight elven walls. Just its raw smell made Hestia swallow hard while she reached for the first pools with her hands only to get the second burst on her arm.

"Oh gods, forgive me... I did it... I stepped... I stepped over... the line," Elara stuttered while her knees and pointed years twitched almost in unison. Gorak kept using her hole to pump every drop of his seed out of him like to feed the corrupted angel of lust on the floor. It had been over ten days since she had tasted semen and she almost desperately tried to transport as much of it as possible into her mouth.

"Drink demon, as you have been useful I let you taste the glory of my loins this once," Gorak boomed while he slowly slowed down his thrusts. Despite the starved look on Hestia's face, she did not try to escape the orc's knee. The fact she had to shovel the semen from the floor was arousing her in an unholy way. Especially since Koraga's taste was all over the overflowing cum. Gorak truly was a champion touched by him.

"You sure know... how to treat me," Hestia quickly voiced between shovels of seed. With the speed she managed to do it the ground was cleaned almost as fast as the semen dripped to it. Especially after the first larger spurts.

"I know demons twisted by lust, all you desire is to steal semen to feast," Gorak replied and lowered Elara to the ground before freeing Hestia from his knee. She thought it was a sign that the orc wanted her to suck the elf clean but when she lunged at the dripping pussy the orc grabbed her shoulder and lifted her up.

"Depraved demon enslaved by your lust, you are only worthy of my seed when you lick it from the ground," Gorak boomed and almost threw Hestia against the wall of the cell. She collapsed against it with a twisted grin despite barely feeling it. She had played many strange sex games in her time in hell but this was a bit different from any of them. Unlike the demons, Gorak was clearly holding back when handling her despite his words.

"Your eyes are my eyes... are you enjoying this as much as I am?" Hestia muttered while thinking about what Koraga had said to her before sending her to this mission.

"Now begone demon, you got what you came to have," Gorak grunted and walked to check out the corridor outside the cell. Hestia almost floated next to him to check the corridor. It triggered Gorak to attempt to slam his elbow into her but this time she simply faded into the shadows and emerged from the other side of the green arm.

"I told you to leave. I don't need more things I can't trust," the orc flared and his next attempt to attack the angel ended the same way as the last one.

"Do you even know where you are? I can guide you out," Hestia mused and floated to a distance to not make it look too much like she was trying to humiliate the green brute.

"Normally I would say, begone dishonorable demon creature but now... I will let you be useful to me once again," Gorak voiced with a low growl. "But remove your breeding-ready naked skin from my sight or I can't focus."

"You sure know how to make me happy," Hestia mused and instead of clothing herself, she slid into Gorak's shadow. It prompted him to attempt to stomp on it but it only made Hestia giggle a bit. Despite his immense physical strength, the orc's powers as his god's champion were nowhere close developed enough to let him cause magical damage.

"But don't think I believe anything you say. The moment you act against me, expect no mercy," Gorak boomed. He looked a bit bothered but let it be after staring at it his own shadow for a moment.

"I won't," Hestia replied and thought how nice it would feel to drive the orc to a frenzy with insults until he would ram her with his cock. But she decided to at least get him out of here before doing that.

Gorak went back to Elara and lifted her drooling face from the ground that was twisted by a gleeful grin. Even if she did not seem to have suffered any physical damage her glazed eyes did not promise her being helpful in any way.

"Demon, take us out of this cursed place the way you came," Gorak commanded while lifting Elara to his wide shoulder. The only reason she did not leak semen all over him was due to her highly elastic elven pussy trapping all the remaining seed into her now that nothing was forcing it open.

"Unless you want me to slowly corrupt you into my shadow puppets to do that, then I would suggest another plan," Hestia replied. Despite moving in shadows was second nature to her she only knew the limits and barely understood how it truly worked. Not that she had really known how she had been able to move within the light when she was a pure angel.

"Corrupt me, take my very essence and twist it into a dirty mess," Elara panted while Gorak tightened his grip on her.

"Elf, guide us out of here," the orc boomed. Though the fact he had decided to carry her so that her stomach was pressing on his wide shoulder did not seem to help with her focus.

"Can't you see what she is? She is the ultimate darkness of divine lust made manifest," Elara voiced like she barely heard what the orc said.

"Deceitful demon lusting for more potent warrior seed is all she is. It is in her very nature. Even now she tries to make me feel like she actually serves the same god as me but I will not be toyed by the likes of her," Gorak boomed and stepped out of the cell like he had decided to find his own way out.

"Aah, so you can tell but choose not to believe in your own god-given instinct," Hestia mused while only her hand emerged from the shadows to feel up Gorak's sizable balls. She was able to tell they were empty but a big virile orc would be able to get some more pretty quickly with active stimulus.

"I choose nothing and stop trying to toy with me if you don't want to be crushed," Gorak boomed. "There is only so much I can tolerate your wicked being."

"Fine... but you are going to face a dead end," Hestia replied and retreated her hand but Gorak only turned around after confirming it himself. Though after several corridors he began to test the routes Hestia suggested first.

As the remote dungeon was at the bottom of the large floating fortress it took several levels of going up until they reached the first guard point. Though just to save time Hestia sent her humanoid shadow puppets first to deal with them and when the orc passed through the guards were simply weird shadow cocoons on the wall.

But even as the ordinary guards were not much of a match for Hestia's shadows even with their magical rune plates, she sensed how the divine entity that lingered at a distance was getting more active. Like they had finally spotted her presence and began figuring out where she was.

"Through there is a flying boat that you can use to get to the ground," Hestia instructed while Gorak just grunted. He crashed through a bolted wooden double-door with some help of Hestia's shadows. Behind it was a small airboat harbor with a couple of shocked servants that quickly fled through the side doors.

"Can you fly this thing?" Gorak grunted and jumped into the large wooden boat engraved with runes. It was big enough to fit even the orc well and in the middle of it was a control crystal.

"I think you need to do that without me," Hestia muttered while a being in golden plate armor floated to block the harbor entrance.

"Hey my demigod Lucius, I did it... I crossed the line," Elara uttered with a wide grin at the floating armor. She looked extremely obscene with her hanging hair and breasts on the orc's shoulder and her gleeful face was definitely not helping to lessen that image.

"Steward, this is your doing? You let that beast into my fort?" Lucius boomed with an almost melodic tone despite his clear anger. Though the helmet blocked his face to prevent concluding just how mad he was.

"I-I," Elara stuttered like she had only just now realized who had appeared to see her being carried naked by a large orc with a massive hanging cock.

"I knew you were deranged but this goes too far," Lucius declared and pointed his sword of pure light at Elara. "Goodbye and may holy Amadeus have mercy on your soul."

A beam of burning light burst forth from Lucius's sword but even before it reached its target a burst of black shadowy wings shielded the two naked beings. It made the demigod stop just to see what was countering him.

"Holy blade Xanadu, I summon thy might," Hestia's voice declared and the cracked silver blade appeared into her hand as she burst from her shadows. Purple lighting oozed from the blade and she spread her wings to protect the ones behind her.

"Truly gone too far," Lucius flared as Hestia flew straight at him. He quickly tried to fly away to create distance like a reflex but the corrupt angel went after him like a stream of purple lighting.

"Fallen creature cast into hell, just what degeneracy has that dumb fool done to summon you forth?" Lucius boomed while stopping to face Hestia after collecting himself from his initial surprise retreat.

"Is that any way to talk to one of the angels created by your dear god?" Hestia mocked while being amused that out of all the demigod beings she had to face it was one serving the sun god that had abandoned her long ago.

"Cast out mistakes should know their place. You will rue this day for daring to leave your prison," Lucius declared and pointed his holy sword at the angel who mockingly matched him with a tilted smile.

"Talking like you know me, typical," Hestia shrugged. She was able to tell due to one of the puppet shadows she had left behind that Elara was helping Gorak to fly the boat to the ground so she focused on keeping the demigod occupied.

"I know your kind, damned creature of hell," Lucius voiced and sent rays of light to pierce Hestia. She rotated around them while using her wings like barriers despite the mild smell of burnt magic. Even corrupt angel wings were powerful but they too had limits and would take time to grow back if fully broken. So she flew into a sideways dash to draw the demigod's attention away even more from the boat before launching her counterattack.

As Hestia concluded that she was not going to be able to beat Lucius with certainty, she decided to simply buy time before retreating. So she did a series of dodges and attacked with seemingly ineffective shadow bolts combined with purple lighting. Just the natural barrier of the demigod was enough to deflect the corrupt energies without him even attempting to block them with anything else. But Hestia did not really know if he was strong enough to sustain that level of not caring and he was simply doing it as a tactic to seem strong.

"Damned creature of perverted lust, your body is nothing but a sick imitation of true beauty," Lucius flared and Hestia realized his shots of light were oddly inaccurate. Though then she also realized she was literally rotating and swaying around him fully naked. And he had no other choice but to fixate his gaze on every move of her breasts and ass in the intense combat between two creatures that were both holding back while gauging the true power of the opponent.

"Why would you feel the need to say that though?" Hestia voiced with a grin and opened her legs a bit. Then she pushed up her chest with a bounce. And she did the next dodge spin without even being prompted by an attack as the demigod just stared at her for a moment.

"Your cursed temptation won't work on me," Lucius exclaimed and charged into a closer range in an attempt to strike the alluring angel down with his sword of light. Though Hestia parried it while doing a rotating float that made her breasts sway in the vision of her opponent as he was forced to rotate with her to keep up the attack.

"Don't tell me, you were corrupted just a bit already? Being unable to purge all of it because of your inner sins? Is that why you hide behind that armor?" Hestia taunted while half-guesses. If even some of them were true, she could gauge it from the reply and adjust her next verbal attacks.

"Silence," Lucius shouted and dashed to cut Hestia's legs that she floated around in a seemingly haphazard way. Though at the last moment she spun to cover them with her left-wing while her sword rotated to slam into the demigod's neck behind her right-wing. It scored a direct hit but not enough to cut through the most likely god-made armor.

"If you won't retreat. Your very pure soul might get a bit tainted," Hestia mused as Lucius backed away due to the black shadows and purple lighting oozing from the crack in his armor.

"I'm going to tear those damn wings and stuff my holy sword down your throat until you stop moving," Lucius shouted with cracks even in his voice.

"Huh? That did not sound that holy to me, corruption taking root?" Hestia playfully voiced and spun around in the air like a fairy playing around. The only reason she did so was to annoy her opponent even more as it seemed to be working.

"What are you planning?" Lucius voiced instead of letting himself be taunted.

"Planning? I just want to spend some quality time with you," Hestia mused while thinking that she had bought enough time and her opponent had provided her an opportunity to use to get him to leave.

"I won't be played by a puppet of demons," Lucius muttered and with a burst of light flew straight back at the fort. Hestia used the opportunity to fly in the opposite direction while using her ability to sense the direction of Gorak.

"Now... where did my dear champion go... though I do feel a bit thirsty," Hestia muttered while looking at men working on a field in the distance.

** * **

Once deep enough into the mountains, Gorak grunted Elara to land the airboat into a ravine. From there he carried her along a small water stream for almost an hour before they reached a forest filled valley flanked by mountains. There he hunted down a mountain deer with his bare hands.

Elara watched silently while the orc set up a fire and processed the deer meat to be cooked against the fire on stone slabs he had found. Even though she had decided to help the orc escape she had no idea what she should be doing now. The black-winged woman with twisted divine essence was gone and Gorak was treating her like luggage. Not to mention as her thoughts clarified from the mess she had been in she really wished she had done at least something differently. She had suddenly abandoned her entire life in more ways than she would even be able to count without even planning it in advance.

"Elf, was I truly your only prisoner from my clan?" Gorak suddenly boomed his question while adding more wood into the fire to heat up the stones around it faster.

"Yes... Lucius does not take prisoners," Elara voiced. She stood some distance from the fire while awkwardly crossing her hands. The demigod was almost the least of her issues on a long list of things. Her noble house, her family and her king among others would all know about her within days even if not already.

"You mean my entire clan was sent to the hall on the sky? None was taken as slaves but me?" Gorak asked and his intense stare locking into Elara's naked form. It made her swallow hard with almost feral arousal only orcs made her feel.

"As far as I'm aware. And I did not really think... you as my slave," Elara stuttered. Part of her really hoped she would not need to think at all.

"Understandable, we crossed on his land and he had to eradicate us to prevent us from doing that to him and he did not require slaves," Gorak pondered. "But now I shall be honor-bound to fight him until I claim what he has."

"Fight him, you can't fight him," Elara exclaimed. She had personally seen the demigod utterly destroy far stronger opponents than the orc had ever been.

"I can and I will even if it sends me to the sky hall to meet Koraga to ask him to grant me aid to settle this," Gorak voiced with a slightly battle-hungry grin.

"If only there was some way to have his aid while you are alive," Hestia's voice mused while she emerged from the shadows. She had been listening from a distance for a moment out of sheer curiosity.

"So the winged warrior demon decided to follow me, did you end the man in the golden shell?" Gorak asked and stood up to face Hestia.

"Did I just get a promotion in your eyes? And no, he decided to fly back to his fortress," the angel shrugged while presenting her bare breasts like asking to be fucked.

"Do not misunderstand, fighting and surviving the flying coward only earns you respect. There is no trust a demon can gain in my eyes but now I do not need to fight you to gain the glory of defeating him," Gorak replied and knelt down to adjust the cooking stones a bit closer to the fire.

123456...9