Legend of Lust Angel Hestia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Explain your meaning," the chief grunted while his yellow eyes narrowed.

"I can tell your desires, the things you seek are beyond your reach, one does not simply become Koraga's champion by trying," Hestia said with a mild threat in her tone. She did not really know why she had issued her weird warning but the orc chief had acted a bit suspiciously lately so she had simply felt like doing it. If only to see his reaction out of curiosity and spice up the sex even more.

"Why do you think I'm pleasuring myself here and not seeking honor?" Burek asked and slid his cock deeper to give less space for the succubus to work with.

"So you are not seeking to sway me?" Hestia asked. Burek gave her a long look and licked the bottom of her sole. His rough orc tongue barely tasted anything and he simply felt the softness.

"Is that possible?" Burek asked back and slammed all of his cock into Hestia. It forced Evi to skillfully slide between his legs to completely focus on sucking his balls. Her tongue neatly slid as a buffer to the rod's base while her mouth sucked the balls like a warm demonic nest cradling the semen load hiding inside.

"No, you don't seem Koraga's type and in the end, that is all that matters," the angel replied while watching her pussy pulse from the hard cock buried in her ass. Even if she was feeling pleasure it paled in comparison to even when Gorak would slap her with his champion's hand. It always almost felt like it had been her god.

"Then why did you ask? I'm aware no one pleases Koraga by playing games," Burek voiced and began moving his hip. Evi swayed between his spread knees like her main mission was to keep holding his balls. Even if she was unable to simply suck the seed through his green skin, it did not stop her from trying.

"Orc on a quest for personal pleasure without honor, that's new," Evi seemingly commented even as her tongue was tied to cock and balls.

"Silence fuck-demon, I will not tolerate a tone like that from the likes of you," Burek boomed and used his muscular thighs to squeeze on Evi's head.

"Besides, a god who sends an angel like you can't be that against seeking pleasure," the orc added while hugging both of Hestia's legs with his hand muscles.

"Or maybe he lacked options?" Hestia mused with a sudden taunting grin.

"Now you be careful, I heard abandoned angels face worse fates than oblivion," Burek irked and slammed hard enough to cause a pussy squirt to partially sprinkle on his cock and Evi's face.

"No need to be worried about me, I know my limits and my duty," Hestia replied with an eye roll. She was increasingly realizing that her twisted and corrupted angelic nature was finding more and more pleasure in talking about Koraga while being used by his orcs. Gods saw through the eyes of their angels if they would so choose and she had no idea if the enigmatic god was watching right now. His angel who was supposed to be helping the champion in the battle was instead being used to pleasure one of the orc chiefs. Then again the champion had told her to stay here and the main threat had been eliminated.

"As pleasure angel for warrior-cock?" Burek taunted and began grinding Hestia's ass with barely any thrusting.

"Maybe, he told me to serve all who call on his name and I just happen to specialize being a cock-slut," Hestia mused. At this point, she was far too scared to ask one of the shamans what the god actually thought about her doing stuff like this and simply trusted that he would make his will known if he cared.

"Venerated be mighty Koraga, for sending us this fuck-angel to pleasure me," Burek boomed while staring into Hestia's eyes. It made her giggle as she did not know if the orc knew who might be watching or if anyone was.

"Graa," Burek roared and the next slams made thick seed explode in Hestia's ass. There were no immediate spills due to her tightness and it gave Evi time to reposition her tongue as an extra plug to guide any spills down her throat.

"I guess I have to be satisfied by this, for now," Burek mused while eyeing the two females who had pleasured him. He sifted his focus to lick Hestia's barely muscular legs while holstering his cock in her ass with the seed Evi was trying to tongue out desperately. It was clear none of them were in any hurry to find anything else to spend their time with. At least as long as there was any semen left to be consumed.

** * **

Gorak had expected to find tougher fights closer to the central tower but by the time he reached there, he only saw scattered dismembered armors littering the ground. The few soldiers that had lingered nearby retreated just with a glance from him. They looked too weak and pathetic for him to even bother chasing. So he headed to the open doors of the tower.

Elara stood in the middle of the hall before closed golden gates that lead to the control orb. Around her was utter carnage and for a moment it looked like her glazed eyes barely recognized the champion. But then her lips spread to a smile.

"Hey, my beloved Gorak. I really did it now," Elara voiced. Not even a drop of blood had landed on her robes and there were no signs that any damage had even reached her.

"I'm saddened to inform you that none of your kin was willing to follow your path and embrace the ways of Koraga," Gorak voiced. On his way here, he had offered breeding matches or submission to Koraga glory multiple times but none had accepted. Though the only reason he had even done so was thought that this place was in some sense Elara's old clan.

"I would not really call them my kin, they will write stories... of my betrayal... for generations," Elara replied with a twisted smile that died in seconds. Even at this point, she did not exactly want to smile at what she had done.

"They might write stories of cowards but great warriors at the sky hall will praise your deeds with Koraga," Gorak replied. There was admiration in his eyes while he inspected the slain metal warriors.

"Right, praised be Koraga, he is the one who I serve, he is the one who will accept my soul once this body betrays me," Elara voiced. There was a moment of silence but then the champion approached her.

"I have saved up the first seed after this glorious battle for you. As Koraga's shaman, I'm sure he won't object even if you can't breed. Will you accept it?" Gorak asked. It made Elara's eyes dilate and for a moment she had no idea what to say but then she found the words.

"I accept all of you. Anything you are, anything you want to do," Elara voiced. She closed her eyes while letting her red robes fade away. She heard Gorak approach and his hand reached around her only to lift her to his shoulder.

"The battle is not done yet," Gorak declared and charged out of the tower.

"Right," Elara uttered while being carried away with speed.

** * **

After the battle was done, the clans brought all they had to the fortress and Elara lifted it up to the sky to hide in the clouds. The shamans took the central tower to guard and control the core while the clans took courtyards, towers and bastions around it.

Gorak settled to the main palace building more out of Elara's instance than anything else. Though he still ripped the cushions from the large marble throne to sit his green rear on hard stone.

"The battle is done now," Elara voiced while waiting for a sign that Gorak was going to fulfill his promise. Even if she had taken his seed many times by now, this time felt oddly special to her.

"It truly is and what a mighty victory it was. We crushed those cowards in honorable combat," Herkuls boomed. He and the other chiefs had gathered to the hall along with some of the other strong warriors of the clans.

"Indeed, Koraga and his shamans guided us to fight them in equal terms," Nurik mused while staring at Elara who stood next to Gorak in her red robes. His words immediately triggered the warlord to grab from her hip to seat her on his lap.

"We should reward his angel and those who assisted us in this battle," Burek mused. His eyes were on Hestia and Evi who were posing sexually against one of the pillars nearby.

"You will not call that fuck-demon that in my presence," Gorak boomed. It made the crowd shift awkwardly even as they were more than used to the new warlord denying what the shamans had told them.

"Fuck demons, will you pledge for Koraga's name?" Burek boomed.

"I do, I pledge my body and soul for mighty Koraga. I will serve his mighty orcs and their delicious cocks with all," Evi voiced with a tilted smile but then her words froze along with her face. As a demon, she had thought she was simply joking even as she meant it but now divine presence was entering her deeply twisted and corrupted body. It made her gasp for air while she fell to her knees.

"Aaagh god, Aaah god is... entering me," Evi panted and moaned like she was receiving the most delicious cock that had ever entered into her body. Even her nether holes squirted transparent demon pussy-juices to the floor.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Evi repeated as she began rolling on the floor while hugging herself. Her face twisted into a weird mix of lust and utter shock over what was happening. Though then Hestia's shadows tied her limbs and lifted her to spread her legs in the air.

"It seems Koraga's new fuck-demon could use hard orc meat to calm her down," Hestia mused and presented Evi's ass. Almost like she wanted a bit of payback from before in a playful manner.

"Venerated be mighty Koraga for enabling our honorable victory," chief Lunrak boomed and charged the succubus while dropping his loincloth. He jousted his cock straight into Evi's pussy and reached to grab her head. The constraining shadows faded while her pink limbs wrapped around the green muscle brute that felt up the shape of her skull with both large hands.

"Praised be, praised be," Evi uttered while Lunrak lifted her high enough to lick her forehead. In the position only half of his cock was holstered in but it let her pink tail wrap around it. The orc was clearly interested in exploring every shape of the demon's head once again. So the chief of the Skull Bone clan was more than living to his clan name.

Meanwhile, Hestia was fulfilling an idea she had gotten. She seemingly slid her torso using her shadow magic through one of the pillars so that her ass and legs were on the other side and her head came out of the other.

"Orc pleasure holes, free use on both sides," appeared as a text written with dark shadows on the marble pillar even as Hestia was not really sure if the orcs were even able to read any of the common tongues. So she also added arrows pointing at her even on the other pillars around her.

A group of the orc warriors looked between Hestia and the chiefs but as nobody else was heading for the angel, they went since they were clearly being invited. So soon a rock-hard green cock she had never felt before was rammed into Hestia's waiting ass.

"Fuck you orcs love ass," Hestia uttered a moment before she was made to swallow an equally hard cock down her throat.

"A true pleasure hole," the orc in the angel's tight immortal ass commented and hugged the pillar to start loud echoing slaps in the hall. Though the one in her throat was acting unusual for an orc, instead of using full power he slid his length in and out like slowly holstering his sword for fun.

Elara watched the scene turn into yet another orgy while Gorak's hands slid to hug her. Even now his presence was so strong and overwhelming that most other things did not really matter to her as long as he was there.

"Will you, grant me the honor of using your tight breeding-hole for my pleasure?" Gorak asked with a gentle tone that almost made Elara confused when it came to him. Especially since it sounded weird and comforting at the same time due to his peculiar word choices.

"I will," Elara uttered and let her red robes fade away yet again. Despite everything else, her body had gotten aroused from being surrounded by green muscles and having the hard cock rub against her back.

Nurik's eyes were locked on Elara while Gorak lifted her up to slide her on his cock. The elf was more than aware that the other orc was lusting after her far more than even most orcs but usually Gorak only grunted him away at worst and once again he did not seem to even care how Nurik stared at Elara with desire in his eyes.

"Sit still on me, I wish to experience all pleasure your body can give me on this important day," Gorak voiced while he hugged Elara tightly in his lap.

"Right," Elara uttered as Gorak began feeling up her breasts. She let her hands slide down to hide her obscenely stretched and swollen elf pussy but it only made Nurik grin at her wider. So she closed her eyes to only think of Gorak.

Eventually Nurik stared down one of the female orc warriors present until she stripped for him. He railed her hard against one of the pillars while making sure Elara never left his vision.

And so one of the holy kingdom's sky forts dedicated to the sun god was taken by the orcs and renamed into Koraga's Glory. Unlike most human history books would claim, the name had nothing to do with the titular god's lustful angel offering her ass or mouth from the walls like a mobile gloryhole to any orc who would be in need.


1...456789