Legend of Lust Angel Hestia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kngelol
kngelol
669 Followers

"Tell me, is there some urge in your nature that makes you want this despite being unable to breed more warriors?" Gorak demanded and he put more force into his hands like he was trying to pull Hestia out of the wall. Though as this magic was not affected by pure physical power it only made the hard slaps echo harder in the cave around them.

"This is what I am," Hestia muttered like she was almost made to lose her lustful mood by being questioned about weird things, like Elara had done before. The angel lived to serve her god and indulge in pleasure, she needed nothing else.

"Or are you just a semen addicted creature?" Gorak asked. Despite his hard strikes, his hard-throbbing cock seemed to be resistant to climax. Like he did not even want to reward a creature he hated with his seed.

"I exist to serve Koraga and protect his champion," Hestia muttered just loudly enough to make Gorak hear it. She knew just mentioning it would make him mad but it would be better than let him annoy her with questions.

"I know a demon can't stop lying but I know you can shut up," Gorak flared. His grip around Hestia's thighs dug even harder to her skin than before. He even managed to find more unnatural strength to make his balls slip into the angel's tight pussy and drag them out with a slurping sound at every ass hammering strike.

"Don't ask if you don't want to know," Hestia voiced. The quick ball-penetrations of her inner walls made her pressure squirt violently yet again. Though the only reason she was even able to give some focus to it was the non-physical shadow state of her head that was mostly detached from the rampaging orc cock devastating her ass.

"Silence, lying hole," Gorak commanded. His face was twisted from pure anger but he was not stopping his hip. Like he had found some feral pleasure from fucking a thing his strong emotions were focused on.

"Cursed fuck-demon, this is the only honorable part of your body," Gorak exclaimed. Only rare breeding-holes let him exert his power to this level, it almost compared to a good fight. Especially since the ass was taking all he had without even attempting to flee.

Though even Hestia was getting far more than even she had expected from the orc dominating her ass. She had definitely had bigger and even stronger demons to do the exact same thing to her but none of them had made her feel things in parts of her body that did not even have a form at the time. Like Gorak's cock was pulsing even through her shadows in a way that should not be possible.

Gorak suddenly heard they were not alone and tilted his torso to see Elara staring at him from the cavern tunnel. Her eyes were wide open and dilated.

"I told you to wait, caves are dangerous to soft-skins," Gorak said and turned back to the wall he was fucking. He had barely slowed down during the momentary distraction.

"I-I was ... getting w-worried," Elara stuttered. It was the first time for her to see the orc champion doing something like this when she was not involved. She did not need to know what was on the other side of his large body as the wet slaps could only mean one thing.

"Do not worry for a warrior, wait for his return or find someone who comes back victorious," Gorak voiced like it was some orc saying.

"R-right," Elara uttered while Gorak kept pumping the wall. She had heard from Hestia how Gorak kept breeding with other orcs at the camps but now he was most likely fucking the angel, the same way he did with her. Without purpose and only for pleasure.

"This is who you are... and who I am," Elara voiced and she suddenly cut her words. Then she wiped her tears and looked strong despite the slaps from Hestia's ass echoing like tribal background music.

"I pledge my loyalty to you, mighty Koraga who is in the heavens. I will serve you and your champion with no hesitation," Elara declared with a melodic tone. There was no outward sign she got a reply but a wide smile spread her lips soon enough.

"Good choice, Koraga will never demand of you what you aren't willing to do yourself," Gorak voiced with a grin and gave a quick look over his shoulder to the elf. By now his body was so used to plunging his cock into Hestia that it did not even affect his performance.

"He feels different... like he is in me," Elara uttered but then she suddenly stopped to stare into nothingness like someone who nobody else heard was talking to her.

"Grrr," Gorak suddenly growled as he climaxed. Almost like just hearing Elara's voice had been the last thing he needed to be finally able to release into the angel's tight ass. His first thrusts afterward barely spilled any seed as Hestia's tight ring of immortal flesh wrapped around him like hungry lips. Though eventually, the first spurt of thick creamy semen leaked out on his balls only to be slapped into Hestia's pussy with the next strike.

"S-so much," Hestia slurred while the orc kept stirring up her insides with liquid heat and pressure to milk his balls dry. But the second larger escape of seed from the tight hole made Gorak step back with quick steps to avoid the mass of seed shooting out of the angel's ass. Though most of it still remained inside when her opening closed like magic to stop the flow.

"Follow," Gorak voiced and picked up the red ax before headed past Elara at a fast pace without even looking back.

"What about her?" the elf uttered while staring at the cum oozing ass on the wall. She had cast an astral spell that allowed her perfect night vision long ago.

"The demon follows or not," Gorak grunted and kept going into the tight opening that did not let him carry the elf.

** * **

"Cursed demon, come out," Gorak boomed in a small valley forest. He was waving his double-bladed ax like a new toy. His champion's blessing seemed to be keeping the red corruption of the ax in check while he held it.

"What is it?" Hestia mused with a wide grin that was audible in her voice. She was once again hiding in the orc's shadow.

"Not you, the other semen thief we are hunting. Just pray she isn't more useful than you or you might get replaced," Gorak voiced with a taunting grin.

"Aah, so you see some value in having your personal demon carry-on?" Hestia voiced. Her ass was still pleasurably pulsing from the ramming it had received even though it was not currently even in a physical form.

"I do, now hunt down that pink demon beast from where ever she is hiding," Gorak commanded. He might have been a good tracker but even his ability did not allow him to hunt down beasts that moved in the trees.

"No need, she's been circling us this whole time. If your balls weren't as drained as they are, she might have assaulted you already," Hestia replied. she had made sure not even a drop had been wasted of the sweet champion nectar on the cave floor before she had hurried after Gorak.

"Whose fault would that be?" Gorak grunted. He gazed around the treetops until he seemingly began to follow something with his gaze.

"I bet they would have been filled again if you had not allowed Elara wander off," Hestia said. The elf had only said Koraga needed her to do something and that she would meet then back at the ceremonial hut of the chiefs.

"You are right there, the presence of a good breeding-hole does wonders for virility," Gorak voiced. After fucking the corrupt angel's raw ass, his hostile tone had turned a bit more taunting with marginally less anger towards her.

"Well, if I'm not good enough to massage your marbles, you could always summon the demon ogre. I bet he has a lot of pent up seed," Hestia said. Even as Gorak had let her clean his crotch from any left-over semen with her shadow tendrils, when she had tried to manifest her hand it was dug out and thrown away from his loincloth.

"You mean the guardian, right? How do I do that?" Gorak asked and lifted the ax to stare at it like an enemy.

"The ax has accepted you as its master, you should be able to simply will it out," Hestia replied.

"Maybe I'm not its true master and I need to defeat you first," Gorak boomed after staring at the ax for barely seconds.

"I'm pretty sure the show you put for the ax to dominate me was enough to make the guardian submit to you," Hestia mused. She had been able to tell how the ax had changed ownership during the raw anal. Demon weapons were fickle things and usually did not like it when their masters were humiliated.

Suddenly red ooze streamed out of the ax to form a pool like Gorak had suddenly gained the confidence of actually being its master. It took barely seconds before the red ogre with red flaming eyes manifested to kneel before its master. Though it quickly stood up and looked battle-ready. All but one part that was.

"It does not even have a cock, your plan was another failure," Gorak exclaimed after taking a quick peek at the ogre's crotch.

"It needs stimulus to bring it out," Hestia voiced.

"Then do it," Gorak flared almost like a reflex with a bit of anger at things not happening fast enough.

Hestia manifested to kneel to the side of the ogre and trailed her hands to the creature's crotch. She leaned into it to sandwich its leg with her breasts. Their perky soft shapes spread around the leathery red muscles with erect nipples as Hestia had not been able to shake getting her ass rammed from her mind.

"I did not know you were into this," Hestia taunted with a tilted smile. She immediately managed to get the ogre's fleshy rod to grow to be visible from its almost armored looking muscular skin folds.

"A fuck-demon truly knows how to please any creature," Gorak sneered but did not look away as Hestia massaged the ogre's growing shaft. Even if the red cock was fleshy it clearly had outer skin with throbbing veins.

"Just say it and I could do this to you all day... all night," Hestia voiced with a long lick of her lips during a pause. Her hand was staying to grip the ogre's shaft with slow rubbing as to avoid making the creature climax before his semen had served its purpose.

"Who'd want to to be pleased by a lust obsessed demon when there are breedable females around, though this guardian sure could use a reward for making sure I was the one who got this mighty ax," Gorak voiced and like the ogre had sensed his intent it grabbed from Hestia's head to ram his cock down her throat. It spread her jaw wide open and looked like another disappearance trick as her throat did not bulge even a bit despite the sizable mass.

"I guess this is the only way to stop a demon from lying," Gorak mused. Even if he did not fully understand how he was controlling the red brute his lack of further instructions made it simply holster its full cock in the angel's throat. The only movement came from her forced swallow reflexes.

"Hey, I'm Evi, is this some gangbang or something?" the pink-skinned demon asked while hanging from a tree with her large tail that almost looked like a tentacle. Her silver hair flowed free in an unnatural way while her red eyes inspected the strange group she had found in the forest. The only thing she wore was a golden collar with silver runes that was distinctly not demonic.

"Capture the pink demon," Gorak boomed and the ogre dragged its cock out of Hestia's throat to almost fly at the pink-skinned female. She tried to avoid with a bounce of her large but firm breasts but a moment later she fell to the ground on her stomach. The ogre was on top of her and rubbed its cock into her back.

Though Evi did not let the hard meat distract her for long and used her tail to wrap around the ogre's right hand to leverage it sideways. She used the opportunity to roll away but her escape was stopped by a large red ax that hit the ground next to her head. It landed close enough to cut some strands of her hair. There was a moment of panic in her eyes but then she focused and touched the ax. Her body seemingly dissolved and flowed into the ax.

"Where did it go?" Gorak boomed and did a few strikes into the ground where Evi had been.

"Into the ax, just tell the guardian to go drag her out if you don't want to keep her," Hestia voiced. She kept looking between Gorak and the ogre for any option who would be more willing to satisfy her sudden urge to get her face fucked.

"Come out pink demon," Gorak shouted at his ax.

"Why? To fuck me? Because then I would," Evi voiced.

"To... what were we supposed to do with her again?" Gorak suddenly asked. Though his question seemed to be more inspired by the fact he did not want to just agree to a request from a demon.

"Make sure she stops bothering the orc tribe, I'm sure keeping her would do that," Hestia shrugged while sliding her fingers invitingly on her chin.

"Listen here, pink demon, stay in my ax until I tell you to come out unless you want to be crushed into hell-dust," Gorak boomed and coated his ax with saliva spatters.

"Sure, just send that ogre to keep me company," Evi replied with a playful but seductive tone.

"Guardian, go back and keep the pink demon trapped there, fuck her docile if you have to," Gorak instructed and the ogre did not waste time to obey. He flowed back into the ax and the champion stormed off like he was done there even as Hestia tried to showcase her breasts on the ground. Defeated by being ignored she went after Gorak to playfully sulk in his shadow after failing to enter the ax to join the demons.

** * **

The inside of the red ax was a weird misty demon dimension that was bound to the object. It was a calm and relaxing place for demons due to the way the magical flow existed there. Though when the ogre demon lunged to grapple Evi it was not exactly a traditional zen experience. It drooled all over her while it handled her submissive body to begin a feral version of the missionary position.

"This prison sure... sure is better," Evi stuttered while she hugged the ogre with all her limbs and tail. The fat ogre cock was not showing any mercy to her succubus pussy that sucked it like a hungry mouth. There were no signs the male brute was losing any stamina and soon enough Evi lost her sense of time while being relentlessly fucked.

** * **

Hestia was not sure she had ever seen Gorak as surprised as when he stepped into the hut of the chiefs to see Elara muttering with the shamans at the corner of the space. Despite her being there with a lowered hood none of the orcs seemed to be paying any extra attention to her besides quick glances.

Though the orc champion's reaction barely lasted seconds before he marched to the chiefs who were sitting in a line.

"The warlord's ax, the elf and the demon have been dealt with," Gorak grunted like he did not want to even mention Hestia as she had been confirmed by the shamans even before.

"There truly is a god in play in this... I just don't know who," chief Burek voiced. He looked even more hostile than before but it was not clear if he knew any better than others to who his emotions were aimed.

"It's decided then, warlord Gorak, my clan is yours," chief Herkuls voiced. The other chiefs followed with similar statements but none looked especially happy about it.

"Now that this is settled, we celebrate," Nurik voiced and stood up. He intently stared at Elara from a distance and it was clear to every orc in the room what he planned. But before he even took one step to challenge her to a breeding match, Gorak stepped between them.

"Warlord?" Nurik growled. He might have guessed why he was stopped but he still asked.

"You may not challenge the elf, she can't even breed," Gorak voiced. He had not raised his ax but he held it threateningly.

"I can if she truly is what is claimed, an elf willing to take part in a breeding match," Nurik replied. He tried to move past Gorak but he barely got a glance of the elf before the champion adjusted his blocking position.

"Only breeding she does is with me, unless you defeat me in combat," Gorak threatened. Elara stared at his wide green back with dilated eyes. Once again she did not know if she should be happy or sad with her life choices as the orc showed special attention to her.

"So you claim her as your slave? Then how do we know she submits willingly?" Nurik asked.

"Not a slave but my favorite breeding-hole," Gorak flared. It was a concept even the other orcs understood but that did not mean they should not offer their seed to her if she was not pregnant.

"Nurik, the elf is a shaman of Koraga, what other proof you need of her loyalty?" Herkuls interjected.

"My task was not about loyalty but willingness to breed. My clan will leave if I won't get... proof," Nurik voiced.

"If that is all you need," Gorak grunted and turned around to stare at Elara. By now she knew very well what it meant. Though it still made her swallow hard, especially since they had a bigger audience than just the angel this time. But as the elf had already seen one of the orc shamans railed right next to her before the champion arrived, she knew that she was the only one in the hut that would be troubled by it.

"Right," Elara stuttered and stood up. She stared at her feet between her perky mounds while her red astral magic robes faded away. She did not even need to look around to know every pair of eyes in the hut was aimed at her, even the ones behind her.

Gorak stuck his ax to the ground and grabbed Elara from her hip to move her into a place with more room and furs in the hut. It also happened to be its center with a better view for everybody. There he ripped off his leather padded loincloth and pressed Elara to the ground on her stomach before lifting her hip up.

Elara closed her eyes but she still heard breathing and movement from more than just Gorak who knelt behind her. His finger slid along her vulva and to add to her shame, she was getting as wet as usual when even thinking about being taken by the mighty orc. So a moment later his tip kissed her vulva and he pulled her hip to take his cock on lifted all-fours.

There were steps right next to Elara and she opened her eyes to see big orc feet right next to her as Gorak began to thrust. Nurik had come to watch from above how soaked orc meat slid in and out of her swollen elf pussy. Though the champion rotated away from him with a whimper from Elara.

"If you have to stick your fat meat into something. I have two barely useful fuck-demons to satisfy you," Gorak boomed and Evi flew out from the ax as its guardian had thrown her out due to its owner's will. She had a wide grin as she barely managed to get up to kneel.

"You called? Is it more sex... I could use even more sex," Evi stuttered. She looked like an aroused hot mess even for a succubus.

"I know her, you might need to add demon tamer among your titles," Herkuls mused. Despite his issues with the demon ambushing his warriors to rob their seed when they were hunting, he was not able to claim the experience had not been pleasurable every time.

"Been a while since I fed a fuckable demon," Lunrak exclaimed and stood up to drop his loincloth. He had the most muscle bulk out of everybody present and his cock was enough to make Evi drool just by looking at it.

"We finally almost got an opinion out of you," Herkuls voiced as Lunrak usually just sat there and waited for the meetings to end. He just growled as his reply and grabbed from Evi's head to trail her face up his cock. She parted her lips wide open like in anticipation while she let her long demon tongue slide around the shaft to get a taste of what was going to be shoved deep into her throat.

"Hungry for my meat?" Lunrak asked but he did not wait for a reply. Once he positioned his tip he used his strong grip from the demon's head to force his cock down her throat. Due to the angle, his shaft was getting more strained than Evi's throat, a feat any lesser dick would not have survived. Though he was definitely not just satisfied by having his length holstered and began moving his hip while his hands locked her face in place.

kngelol
kngelol
669 Followers
1...34567...9