Legend of Lust Angel Hestia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't really see the difference but fine," Hestia shrugged again.

After that Gorak seemingly tolerated Hestia like he was honor-bound not to ask her to leave despite still treating her like a curse sent from hell. Though as he planned how to deal with the flying fortress he began seeing her as a curse to be sent at the demigod.

** * **

It had taken some time but Gorak finally managed to get all four of the remaining orc clans in the area to assemble to pick a warlord. During that time he had fucked Elara countless times while barely letting Hestia lick his seed from the ground. Though due to his sheer volume she always managed to get a taste or two even if the orc had unloaded into the elf in a river.

But now Gorak seemingly entered alone to meet the four orc chiefs in a ceremonial hut made of bones and furs. He wore a highly padded leather loincloth armor like it was the only part in his brutish body that needed any protection. Then again the four chiefs who sat in the large hut only had skull helmets as added protection in comparison to their visitor.

Even before the chiefs said anything Gorak boomed, "I demand to have the tasks of the warlord to prove myself worthy to lead you into battle."

As everybody present knew why they had gathered there they just stared at Gorak with intense stares before the strongest of them spoke.

"You may have your challenges but I warn you, they are not any easier now that we are few," Chief Burek of the Cold Ax Clan voiced with an almost annoyed growl.

"If they were easy, you would insult me and all your ancestors in Koraga's sky hall," Gorak replied with a grin.

"As you say, the task I give is to retrieve the warlord's ax. It is being protected by its guardian in the valley to the east," Lunrak of the Skull Bone Clan voiced despite getting a harsh stare from Burek. Though Lunrak seemed to be most interested in just getting it over with and leave.

"I see what you did there. Then my task is for you to stop an especially thirsty fuck-demon from stealing all the seed from my warriors," Herkuls of the Red Stone Clan mused. "I consider it complete when I get assurances she won't be troubling us again."

"Well then, my task is for you to find an elf that willingly strips to have a breeding match with an orc," Nurik of the Sharp Ice voiced with a grin.

"And the final task, have the mighty Koraga send his heavenly champion fight for you in this battle you so seek. It should be a small task to get his support if you truly believe there is honor in this," Burek said with an oddly taunting tone for an orc. "Though be sure to solve the issues of the other clans first so you can leave this last."

"That is impossible, champions at the sky hall have proven themselves. They have no need to take part in mortal battles," Gorak protested. He bulged his muscles like he was preparing to charge. Some of the chiefs responded in kind.

"It is my quest. Take it or leave it, unless one of the other chiefs have complaints?" Burek mused with a shrug of his massive green muscles. Some of the chiefs did not look happy but none of them said anything.

"I can take care of this if you want," Hestia whispered from Gorak's shadow. It made his spine crawl but not enough to bother him.

"If you can," Gorak grunted. He was getting close to simply dueling the chiefs one by one until he was the chief of every clan.

"I see you brought a pet demon with you," Nurik mused while Hestia manifested in her enticingly low-cut purple dress.

"I do not bring her, she simply comes," Gorak muttered even as he stared from the corner of his eye how Hestia's side cut revealed her firm but shapely leg.

"Mind asking the shamans over there who is the current champion so we know who to bring?" Hestia asked while pointing at the group of female orcs in fur cloaks that sat at the back of the hut. They had been muttering to each other the whole time.

"Chiefs?" one of the shamans voiced. Contacting the god was not something they should do slightly, especially if asked by a seemingly demonic entity.

"Go ahead, ask Lord Koraga, I too wish to know if mighty Hurak is still the champion. He comes from my clan you see," Burek replied and there was a moment of silence. But then all of the five shamans jolted and began staring at Hestia at the same time.

"The current champion is... The first angel of Koraga, Hestia," the shaman who seemingly did most of the talking voiced.

"Angel?" Nurik voiced. He had stared at Hestia from the moment she had appeared but now his Interest seemed to have multiplied like he was seeing some rare collectible.

"That can't be true. A demon could never defeat the greatest orcs that have ever died," Burek protested. Though as he now focused on it he too sensed that he followed the same god with Hestia.

"An angel could. Especially one serving Koraga, you can have your shamans ask the details from the guy at the hall," Hestia mused. She had not been sure if the green muscle-god would reply to it but the speed he had done so might have been his way to assist his champion to get these clans to join him.

"There is more... several glorious champions of the sky hall wish for you to come and fight them with honor... as soon as you are able," one of the shamans voiced. She looked like her green skin was blushing from being talked to by multiple of her idols at the same time.

"I'll have to think about it," Hestia mused. Moving between worlds was not the easiest thing for her and she would definitely not do it just to fight some hulking orcs.

"One last thing, we have decided that you need to accomplish all of them in four days. With the god's champion with you, that should not be an issue," Burek almost flared in sudden anger. One day for one task was the absolute minimum the honor-code of the orcs allowed to set but usually bigger tasks had a longer time.

Though Gorak only growled as a reply and stormed out but not before Hestia slid back into his shadow.

"Well, two down, two to go," Hestia mused. Elara would be more than enough for the task about the elf and she was simply waiting for them at the campsite hidden by her magic.

"I don't know how you did that, demonic master of deceit. But I will not forgive you for clouding the sight of Koraga's shamans," Gorak boomed the moment they had gotten some distance to the ceremonial hut.

"You did not bring that up at the meeting," Hestia voiced. She had half expected this small opportunistic play to enrage the champion to the point he would attack her. And then she could have channeled his strong emotions to his cock to make him ram her hard until he had no other hope but to unload into her with his raw champion semen.

"My quest is honorable, your methods are not but I would be a fool not to let you taint your soul on my behalf. My enemies lack honor even more than you and that quest was impossible," Gorak grunted like he was not sure to whom he was angry the most.

"You sure are up for a surprise once you enter your god's hall," the angel voiced while holding back a playful giggle.

"Stop trying to confuse me and focus on being useful," Gorak boomed and began to run with speed in the woods that outmatched most horses on an open field.

** * **

Gorak had grabbed Elara to his shoulder and headed to the valley where the warlord's ax was. If he would have to choose, he would far rather rely on the elf's magic than the demon's. Especially since he had to bring one of them in his shadow regardless.

"This it?" Gorak boomed while the group arrived at a rocky ravine that ended in a half-collapsed cave.

"Should be, my puppets aren't finding any other cave that matches the description in this valley," Hestia replied.

"Wait here," Gorak grunted and dropped Elara from his shoulder before marching to the entrance. He gave her one look before disappearing into the cave. The elf was wearing a red robe with a cloak that she had created with astral magic.

"Hestia, can we talk?" Elara muttered almost silently but it was not too silent for the angel to hear through her shadow puppets. So she slid into the elf's shadow while leaving a few puppets behind in case the orc found something he was not able to handle.

"I guess I can corrupt you a little bit, let's make sure he won't notice," Hestia whispered into Elara's ears while the orc disappeared into the cave. He was not exactly liking the idea his elf would be turned into some demon creature and he had been very vocal about it.

"Not that... I wanted to ask something," Elara stuttered. It was a tone that told the angel the elf was once again troubled by something tedious. They had been having these chats several times by now when Gorak was not listening.

"Go ahead," Hestia voiced with a sigh before manifesting in her purple robe leaning to a rock nearby. "What is it this time?"

"D-do you think... Koraga could bless my marriage with him... I know orcs don't really do that but... no other god would be willing either," Elara uttered with increasingly heavy blushing.

"My God seems flexible enough but first you might want to explain the concept to our dear champion," Hestia shrugged. Almost every time they had visited one of the orc clans Gorak had given his seed to some orc female. He just picked the strongest looking one who was not pregnant and they almost always stripped for him to begin the weird mating duel that seemed to come before any sex session between the green brutes.

"I did... and he said... I was his favorite... breeding hole... even if I... can't produce... more warriors," Elara stuttered almost like she was going to cry any moment now. Hestia was not sure why even though she had listened when the actual conversation had taken place. Not that she had really focused on it at the time as she had been using her shadow tendrils to steal some semen that had been dripping down the elf's shaking thighs after hard fucking.

"Well, he still refuses to use my breeding holes so that must mean you are special... among none-orcs," Hestia voiced with an eye-roll. She did not even know why she was accommodating Elara, her suspicion was because the elf was acting differently from the demons the corrupt angel had spent most of her time with in the hell.

"I'm sorry to bother you... with this... but I don't really have anyone else," Elara uttered while fidgeting her fingers. Hestia also had no idea why she kept asking things from her as she had literally been unable to offer her any advice. The first session had been something about her noble family, the second had been about loyalties to gods and the third something weird about the purpose of the soul.

"Join a god cult for some company," Hestia mused with a quick grin. Gorak was the only being alive she had been tasked to care about and he still seemed to be convinced that she was some demon. Though at this point a part of her hoped the champion would only learn the truth the moment he faces Koraga at the sky hall. And that she would be there laughing while Gorak blames his god for lying to him about having an angel or something. Though the more she thought about it, the more sure she was the god would be laughing with her. There had to be a reason why he had picked this stubborn brute as his champion.

"Excuse me?" Elara voiced with a confused flash in her eyes. "You mean worship... Koraga?"

"I guess you could do that, if he takes fallen angels, why not elfs," Hestia replied. Once again the elf seemed to have taken something out of her words she had not even meant. But as the angel sensed through her shadow puppet that Gorak had found something demonic she quickly slid into the cave and left the increasingly confused elf behind.

** * **

Gorak had proceeded into the cave with some caution just to avoid slipping as rising up from the narrow path could have been hindered by just his massive green bulk. When the path opened up into a small cavern he examined it with his passable orc night vision. Though he did not need it to see a large red ax that glowed. It was stuck to a large rock that oozed red taint.

"Guardian of the red ax, come and face me," Gorak boomed with a loud echo as he stepped towards the weapon. Red light shimmered around it while he utterly ignored the large orc bones littering the cave. Like whoever preyed in the cave did not even leave the thick leathery skin behind.

The red corruption from the ax oozed into a large puddle and from it emerged a large hulking red ogre demon with flaming eyes. Though it did not match the orc in height nor weight. But still, it had a menacing presence and sharp claws in all of his limbs.

"Honor me in this fight by not showing mercy as I'm on a quest to become the warlord of four tribes," Gorak boomed but even before he finished the ogre lunged at him across the cave with a hungry look. A wide grin of excitement spread on the orc's lips while he prepared his mighty fists. But just before ramming into Gorak like a feral beast, the ogre lunged sideways before leaping at him with a fast dash.

Sharp teeth bit into Gorak's left arm that he moved to strike the beast down. His other hand landed a hard blow on the creature's torso that made him lose his footing with a loud air blast of sound. The red muscle armor distorted but did not break as the ogre flew backward.

"Graa," Gorak roared without even looking at his hand that had already begun to heal due to his orc nature and god's blessing to his champion. His focus was solely on his opponent that he charged without giving it the time to recover. As it tried to focus Gorak's fist landed on its face with a loud thump but not with the sound of breaking bones. A realization that only made the orc more excited as this fight was not going to end anytime soon.

The ogre tried to claw Gorak's stomach with its legs to stop the green fists from hammering it to the ground but he simply stomped on him with his feet. Though a moment later the ogre's mouth gaped open with a massive burst of fire. Gorak barely managed to avoid it by falling to his side.

With an even wider grin than before Gorak rolled on the ground to get distance before leaping to his feet with agility, his muscular mass made look unnatural. The ogre was on its feet too and this time it charged him along the wall like gravity did not matter to it. Though it suddenly stopped like it was frozen.

"I'm guessing this is the ax," Hestia's voice mused and both of the combatant's eyes immediately fixated on the woman who was just about to touch the ax. It made the ogre pulse with red energy and it basically flew across the cave at her. But a large shadow creature manifested around the corrupt angel and lifted the ax to swing it at the ogre. It burst into red corruption and fire to only be absorbed by the ax.

"Blasted demon, you stole my honor," Gorak boomed with anger that almost compared to the fire in the ogre's eyes. It even made Hestia shudder for a moment as the orc was now charging at her. The large shadow puppet tried to offer the ax to Gorak but he bunched hard enough to make even the manifested darkness disappear. And the same thing happened to Hestia when he tried to hit her next.

"The only thing you can use to defeat a bound demon is the weapon it is bound to, you know that right?" Hestia voiced while the sound of the ax falling to the ground still echoed in the cavern.

"Don't slander the ax of the Warlord, demon filth," Gorak boomed and landed his fist into a nearby shadow that looked thicker than the most. Though he only hit a rock wall with his strike. It had been strong enough impact to even make his durable arm shake a bit in the aftermath.

"Stop hiding you coward, I'm not done with you," the orc flared while his saliva dripped all around him.

"Then punish me, defeat my ass," Hestia voiced and her perky ass seemingly slid out of a nearby cave wall. It was one of the ways the demon lords of hell had made her punish herself with lesser demons countless times. To be nothing but a tool to be used for their pleasure, something her tainted and lustful form had learned to enjoy.

But instead of a cock, what landed into Hestia's ass was the enraged orc's fist. Her durable immortal body guided the impact to the closest hole and it had been directly between her rear-cheeks.

"F-f-f-f-f-ug," Hestia uttered even as only the mid parts of her body were manifested with a physical form. Not only had the orc manage to holster his fits into her but he had also immediately tried to pull it out.

"Damned demon, release my hand coward," Gorak boomed and he took support from the wall to add more pulling power. But even then his reverse strikes were accompanied by strong inward moves.

"F-f-fyck... my... a-a-ass," Hestia slurred with heavy breathing even as she had not been aware she was able to breathe while being a part shadow. Not only was her ass under relentless assault her pussy was being pushed from the inside with hard pressure that forced her to squirt on the orc's strong legs as he had positioned to the perfect fucking height for Gorak.

Though like Gorak had suddenly calmed down he knelt down to have a closer look at the place his fist was stuck in. Hestia's ass pulsed red on both sides of his green hand like it was breathing and her vulva gaped in a swollen state.

"Truly twisted," Gorak muttered and used his free hand to dig the side of Hestia's ass. His fingers slid in while the angel did muffled pig sounds. Or that least that was what they sounded to the orc. With far more care than what he had used to enter he suddenly unplug both of his fists from Hestia's ass.

"O-out," Hestia uttered while she felt her body close and return like it was before with unnatural speed. In comparison to being slammed to the ground from the sky, this was nothing and definitely not enough to make her even bleed. Though a moment later something that surprised even her was slammed into her ass.

"A cock? You finally put your cock... in me," Hestia uttered while the orc fixed his initial position to allow harder thrusting. The pressure shifting alone made her squirt his balls wet with pussy juices.

"Only a cursed creature like you could enjoy this hole," Gorak grunted. "Even after taking my fist, it welcomes me with the tight warmness of a virile breeding hole. Like another demon lie of pleasure meant to steal my warrior seed."

"It's not like I... use it to anything else," Hestia uttered. She kind of knew what mortals used the hole but there had never been a point in her life she had done anything but fuck with it. And when she had been an angel in the service of the sun god, she had not had any idea what it even was. Not that she had really known what anything between her legs was meant for since nothing in her purpose had needed them.

"Is this what you wanted? To give yourself to me for my pleasure without need nor honor. Like that fuckable elf?" Gorak asked while his hands found their way around Hestia's thighs that had come out with her ass like handles on the wall.

"I needed... this," Hestia panted while the first proper thrust from Gorak made his balls slap into her pussy. From the start, the hits were hard enough to make the marbles slip into her angle vulva and cause even wetter noise than just a slap could have caused. Though the battering hip slams into her ass made her barely notice it as pressure somehow managed to fill even places of her body that did not have a physical form at the moment.

"Truly a twisted demon of pleasure, drowned in sick lust with no purpose," Gorak grunted and somehow managed to strike his cock even harder into the elastic hole of tight pleasure. Hestia had seen the champion fuck Elara and other orcs many times but not even with green warriors he had used this much force.

"No-no m-mercy," Hestia stuttered her realization. She was subjected to the full might of the orc's powerful hip and bulging muscles. Every strike made her perky ass bounce like a cushion that turned the energy of the hits into something truly twisted and feral in the demon tainted angel's body. To lust in its purest form that would have broken most mortal minds in seconds.

123456...9