Legend of Lust Angel Hestia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evi's eyes tilted while her long tongue dragged along with the cock as it was still wrapped around it. Despite her durability, the pressure mounting between her ears was enough to make her brain melt. Especially as the succubus was able to tell that the balls that slapped against her chin and throat were fully loaded.

Meanwhile, Nurik tried to have a better look at Elara again but dark shadows slithered around him.

"You should show more respect to the Koraga's champion," Hestia whispered into Nurik's ears while her naked body floated from the shadows to match his height even as her feet did not touch the ground.

"You," Nurik Grunted and stepped back. Shadow tendrils wrapped around his loincloth and released his hard green meat but he barely noticed it.

"So, what is with you and elves, is it the ears?" Hestia voiced and moved her hair a bit to show that her tip was a bit pointed. Not as much as an elf's but definitely not human.

"I guess a Koraga's angel will have to do," Nurik exclaimed and warranted an angry grunt from Gorak. Though as the chief's eyes were now lifted from Elara, he ignored the rest as he preferred to focus on the elastic elf pussy over lustful demons and clan chiefs. Especially now that he was taking her in the full view of other orcs, like any other breedable female he had ever taken.

Nurik reached at Hestia with his hands but shadows wrapped around them. He tried to struggle against them but it soon became clear to the orc chief he lacked the strength to resist the physical darkness even with his bulging muscles. Though it did not stop him from trying as it was all part of feral foreplay to get his blood really pumping.

"It has been a while... since I was defeated by a female, you truly are worthy to claim my seed," Nurik voiced while he was almost locked to the ground. Hestia landed on his cock so that her vulva kissed his shaft. She even moved her hip to make it deeper and slide a bit while the orc veins pulsed against her.

"I'm going to squeeze out every last drop of delicious orc-juice from these," Hestia promised while she reached behind her to fondle Nurik's balls. Though only a moment later she lifted up her hip and used her shadows to aim the cock into her hovering angel pussy.

Nurik stared with heavy breathing from his futile struggle how Hestia lowered herself to his tip. Her vulva spread open to embrace it with a sliding kiss. The corrupt angel took her time to feel up the bulged shroom-like head but just her lust twisted face showed she only did so to whet her appetite.

Hestia's hands slid up her thighs that spread wide open to offer Nurik the best possible view of the event that was going to happen. With her unnatural agility, she was able to make sure the chief was going to get a lust arousing show even as he planned to enjoy the green cock to the fullest.

Though suddenly Hestia swallowed hard when she realized Koraga was seeing this through her eyes. It made her look at the shamans who all stared at her. Any one of them could tell her if this was something the god would like or not like to happen. He had stayed silent while she had lusted after his champion for weeks but now he was about to take something to a place that the god himself had been the last proper occupant of.

Even as the troubled angel kept massaging the orc tip with her pussy opening the realization that she was about to take mortal cock-meat into a place a divine being had been filled her mind. It made her go through everything Koraga had ever said to her to find any justification that would let her take the next step her lustful body screamed to happen.

"I serve all... who call on his name," Hestia voiced with gaping lips while her god's words came to her mind. The thought made her swallow hard and one of the shamans almost nodded to her.

"Venerated be mighty Koraga," Nurik uttered and Hestia seemingly used that as a sign to crouch down to take all of the orc's considerable size to stretch her angelic walls. For a moment she simply sat on it while her hands traced the shape of the cock along her stomach but just holding it in was definitely not going to be enough for her. After all, it was the first time in what had felt like an eternity to her that something had properly entered her most lustful place.

Hestia leaned forward to whisper to Nurik with a voice that Gorak did not hear, "Be honored, the last warrior who entered me like this was our god."

Nurik stared with wide shocked eyes at how Hestia lifted back to crouch on his cock only to start moving. Her strong immortal legs easily lifted her up the green veined brick with a bounce of her breasts. The cock was already heavily soaked and leaked on the orc's balls but still, her tightness forced her to put some effort to enable seemingly effortless movement.

Even as Hestia did not need her hands to assist her hard dick-riding she let them wander on Nurik's firm leg muscles that still tried to struggle despite his lust-filled grin. Not to mention once he noticed where her hands had ventured he managed to turn them almost rock-hard. It caused an aroused sensation that made Hestia reward him with an extra tilt of her hip that almost threatened to release the cock at every apex of her lift. But with her immortal skills, she timed them perfectly with zero chance of escape from her hungry angel hole that was irredeemably corrupted by demonic lust.

Elara did not know why she had tilted her head to watch Hestia bounce on the other orc's cock even as she herself was being rammed by Gorak. There was some weird sense of not being alone when she saw it. Neither one of them was a brutish green orc but both were willing to take their fat cocks regardless. Though Elara did not even want to think about being taken by anyone but her beloved champion.

Gorak's fast slaps into Elara's ass were the loudest sounds in the hut. He was riding her hard regardless of what was happening around him. Like the elf was not just a breeding-hole to him but something that warranted all his focus. A concept he barely understood.

Though Lunrak more than understood what he was doing. He was feeding his cock down a hard-to-break demon throat in a quest for personal pleasure. Not that Evi felt any different, she had thrust her own tail into her ass while her fingers worked on her clit. Even if her succubus senses were able to tell when the seed was going to come, every second was too much for her eternally starved body.

"Feast time, pleasure-demon," Lunrak boomed and his load exploded down Evi's throat. Once he did so he holstered in all the way and let the long succubus tongue that had managed to stay wrapped around his length do the rest of the work. As he had climaxed just the milking of his base was more than enough to ensure that all of his abundant load shot straight into the waiting succubus stomach.

The moment Lunrak felt his cock soften even a bit he forcefully dragged all of it out only to slap his orchood into the pink drooling face. It seemingly knocked out Evi and she fell to the ground with a wide grin. She slowly dragged back her tongue into her mouth while making sure she had not spilled any of the delicious orc semen. She had not.

"Hard as muscle," Lunrak announced and sat down to enjoy watching other things happening in the hut. Though his focus immediately went for the other chief approaching the succubus despite Hestia bouncing in an almost perfect viewing angle to him.

"Remember me?" Herkuls asked. He lifted up Evi's head from the floor only to drag her into his lap for a hard embrace.

"I do," Evi uttered while all the times the orc chief had punished her after her semen raids came to her mind. Usually, he just slapped her ass for hours but now he was obviously planning for more.

"I'm going to use your fuckable body for my pleasure like you always wanted," Herkuls announced and positioned Evi to sit on his lap so that his green cock grew from between her pink thighs. His muscular hands locked her against his torso, one gripped her neck while the other locked under her breasts.

"I'm not going to let you put it in... you are going to work hard and then suck it from the floor like a good fuck-demon," Herkuls instructed when Evi tried and failed to lift her hip to reach the cock's tip with her vulva. So she crossed her legs to apply more pressure to the hard green brick while her fingers began to feel up the notable length reaching to her lower stomach despite her vulva kissing its side.

"Okay," Evi eagerly triple-nodded. She had not managed to pull out her tail from her ass at any point and the way she was seated almost locked it in.

"Just your hands and thighs, your demon tail stays in your ass where it belongs," Herkuls kept instructing and Evi kept nodding despite the hand constraining her neck. Though the large fingers moved around to feel her face and head while keeping up some pressure. When two of them ventured into her mouth to pull out her long tongue, she did not resist. It wrapped around one of the fingers and Herkuls used it to lock the tongue against her cheek.

Evi did not even bother trying to reply with her tied tongue but focused her thighs to start pumping the cock against her soaked vulva that suctioned against the cock like only a succubus could. Though Herkuls was not satisfied by simply sitting there. His right hand kept pushing up Evi's breasts with the hard surround of her torso while her face was being explored by the other.

"It's coming, do you feel it?" Hestia loudly asked and drew extra attention to herself. Her ass was moving almost like a blur on the heavily soaked green meat. Despite her announcement, she did not slow down but adjusted the support from her hands like something was literally going to explode within her.

Nurik's cock visibly pulsed and he groaned while his seed was released. The angel's walls demanded it with hard pleasurable pressure and Hestia slowed down her movement to only let half of the orc meat leave her. Though still there was no burst of abundant semen out of her

"I'm keeping it all in, no escape for your delicious orc juice," Hestia panted. Her shadows intensified around her nethers and locked any potential leaking by forming a ring around her vulva.

"Mighty Koraga be venerated," Nurik uttered while his cock kept being milked and constrained by the angel of his god. Hestia let her shadow tendrils increasingly wrap around the orc's balls and cock to add to the sensation of being sucked dry.

A weird panic was rising within Elara as she stared at Hestia's back with a tilted head, it had never taken this long for Gorak to climax. But the moment she thought it she felt the cock throb within her to release the seed into her deepest place. The next thrust made it burst out of her in a familiar manner and it washed her fears that suddenly felt a bit silly.

"I love you," Elara whimpered but a moment later panic filled her eyes. She buried her face into her hands and hoped that nobody had heard her. Doing such a confession during something that was a little more than a public orgy made her embarrassed far more than being seen fucked by the only being she had truly ever loved. Though luckily for her, nobody had really understood the meaning.

"Poor Elara, we might make you into a proper demon one way if this turns you on," Hestia giggled. She lifted up from Nurik's cock and began eyeing the last male orc who had not gotten his cock wet during the orgy.

"Keep your taint out of my favorite breeding-hole," Gorak boomed and lifted up the semen leaking Elara. For a moment he looked like he was going to leave with his elf luggage but then he remembered he still had something he needed to do in his capacity as the new warlord.

"One left and two of my holes are seed-free," Hestia voiced and presented her body to chief Burek. He had been sitting and watching the show with keen intent.

"I already gifted my seed to a worthy shaman today but don't worry. I will use you as a pleasure-holster when I need one," Burek replied and Gorak aimed the harshest stare he had ever used at Elara. It made her almost paralyzed.

"He means her," Elara stuttered and pointed at one of the orc shamans at the corner of the hut. When it had happened, she had been too shocked to even move away while the muscular female had been pumped against the ground by the chief. There was no replay from the champion but his eyes calmed down.

"But more importantly, our warlord, why do you truly seek the power of our clans for? One last glorious battle against the cowards who rule the skies from their forts?" Burek asked with a demanding tone.

"We will take their symbol of power from the ones who exterminated my clan and make it ours," Gorak declared. His words created confusion in most eyes even as they understood the words. Though a smile spread on Elara's lips. This was the act Koraga had asked her to prepare his shamans. They might have known magic but even basic operations of magic-tech devices needed specialized training

"If that is your command. I'm assuming Koraga will be with us?" Burek asked with a tone that indicated he had guessed what was meant by the champion. But his eyes went for Hestia even as another replied before her.

"He is always with mighty warriors that feel no fear," Gorak boomed.

"Glory for Koraga," the orcs began to declare. All but Herkuls who was too busy sucking on succubus tongue in a deep kiss with Evi. His cock was still throbbing hard between her thighs but she was simply holding it still. Like neither one of them really wanted the moment filled with lust to end.

** * **

"An open challenge for battle brings forth a mighty feast at the sky as our welcome as long as we fight to the end," Gorak voiced. He, the elf and the orc chiefs were sitting around a wooden floor table in the ceremonial hut of the warlord. Elara had insisted to have it made to look at the detailed maps she had drawn of the flying fortress.

"I don't know any other way to say it but that will only get a personal feast in our god's hall if he shows pity for utter failure," Elara replied. At first, she had been hesitant to use a harsh tone with Gorak but as every plan he had come up with to take down the sky fort of the sun god had been a glorified suicide she had been forced to put more effort into resisting him. Especially since nobody else in the hut seemed to care if they dined as mortals at the fort or dead in the sky hall of Koraga.

"Taking the fort will have no honor if we do not even have glorious battle," Gorak retorted like he had done multiple times. At this point, only he, Elara and Nurik were actually paying attention to the details of the conversation. The rest were doing their best to turn the occasion into yet another orgy.

"Fine... if I just make the fort land to the ground with open gates so you can charge in, you can have your battle," Elara said with a thin line on her lips. Her previous suggestion had been to infiltrate the fort's control core and make it spin around enough times to deal with most of the defenders before landing it.

"Sounds more honorable," Gorak pondered. He looked around to see the opinions of the chiefs. Though even Burek had not paid it much attention. Naked Hestia was sitting on his lap fully holstering his cock in her pussy and the orc was feeling up her soft breasts like some stress-relief toy.

"You sure? Maybe she should leave the gate closed so you can honorably break it open," Hestia teasingly voiced when she noticed Gorak looking at her over the low table. She also tried to lift up on the cock but Burek pulled her back down with the grips from her breasts. It was something the lust corrupted angel kept doing every time the chief eased up his grip even a bit since he was not going to properly fuck her.

"That won't work, even your magic can't break the main gate," Elara hurriedly voiced as it almost seemed like Gorak was considering the idea.

"There is no honor in walls or gates. I will have them torn down once the fort is mine," Gorak replied with a nod. He landed his big hand to gently stroke the back of the elf's red robes seemingly out on a whim.

"Please don't do that, I doubt it would even fly after that," Elara voiced with an awkward grin and Gorak removed his hand even as she had not really meant that part. If they wanted to just destroy the fort, blowing up the core from the inside would be more than enough to do it.

"I think we should heed our elf shaman's advice, she knows the battleground," Nurik stated. Most things he had added during the meeting had been on the same line. Elara was not really sure if he was helping or not as Nurik and Gorak sat on either side of her and kept staring at each other past her with varying levels of animosity.

"The shamans are currently good enough to block most projectiles that can be shot at you from the walls and the canons should not be an issue if you just charge through the open gate," Elara stated hoping to redirect the focus of the two brutes to something else.

"I don't care if you remove the cowardly weapons with no honor," Gorak pondered like he mostly focused on how he was going to have at least every canon thrown out of the fort once it was his even if the walls stayed.

"The six shamans I managed to add to our eighteen have been of a help?" Nurik asked and Elara replied almost like a reflex before thinking. "Yes, they have. I'm surprised how well-attuned orcs are to the wind and astral magic even if they have no prior training."

There was a sudden flash in Gorak's eyes and he gripped Elara's hip to suddenly seat her in his lap. Like he needed to do something to counter the tame compliment Nurik had received.

"Gorak?" Elara uttered while the champion ripped away his padded loincloth to have his erect cock press against the elf's robe covered back.

"I hope this seating is more to your liking, you said you do not like sitting on the floor furs," Gorak voiced and gave a harsh stare at Nurik as he moved to sit to the spot Elara had left free. Almost like the elf was a magnet that even mitigated the warlord's anger aimed at him. Though he did mostly attempt to not cross any line that would make them fight.

"I did say that," Elara stuttered and she saw Hestia grin at her like she was the cause of the last action the champion took. The elf's issues with furs were mostly when she was naked as her silky skin was a bit too sensitive for the hairs poking at her. Despite the orc's dedication to leatherworking, they were not exactly focusing on the silky softness of their furs.

"Are we done yet? When is the battle?" Lunrak boomed as there was a moment of silence. He had been far more patient than usual as Evi was licking his cock with her long tongue that wrapped around it.

"I will tell you when we know," Herkuls replied. Evi's thighs and tail were wrapped around his cock and balls as the succubus basically laid on both of their laps. Just from Herkuls' tone one was able to tell this was not the first meeting and he was not sure why every chief even needed to be here. Or why Lunrak even showed up every time.

Evi took the conversation as a sign she was not putting enough effort to please the cocks she had already sucked dry despite their hard state. So she took Lunrak's tip into her mouth and her tongue began vibrating around his length. Though she also did not neglect to keep fondling his balls with her fingers while her breasts rubbed into his muscular thigh.

Lunrak grunted and slid his green hand from Evi's back to her head. Unlike usual, he did not just press her harder to his cock but simply felt up her skull through her silver hair. Though then Herkuls gripped her ass and slid two fingers in to be sucked by her succubus ass. It reminded the demon to move her hip and tail more to please the other orc even as he was usually just satisfied by feeling up her thighs.

1...456789