All Comments on 'Legend of the Womb Crusher Ch. 06'

by CloudAdagio

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AlbedoGrimoireAlbedoGrimoireover 4 years ago
Amazing!!!

Very good as usual I’m looking forward to reading more!!!

25cm25cmover 4 years ago
Rip

RIP to the cock of the womb crusher

CloudAdagioCloudAdagioover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

I seriously so appreciate your comments and support. AlbedoGrimoire and 25cm especially, you two have been really awesome readers. (But of course thank you to everyone who reads and comments anonymously or chooses not to comment, I appreciate you as well!) And don't worry 25cm, I knew you'd be sad at this chapter's developments but Zerase won't let this setback stop her!

Ch. 07 is up on my patreon now (patreon.com/cloudadagio). It will go up on literotica for free soon enough, but if you like my work and would like to help out a little, please consider joining. But if you prefer not to, that's of course okay too. Thanks everyone!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I like this story, but. . .

I like this story, it's well written and pushes a lot of great buttons but I'm irritated by the Patreon. Now there's nothing wrong with having a Patreon and I like sponsoring people. However, when you're just starting out and you don't have a lot to bring to the table yet paywalling what you are creating and what you do have is off-putting. There are plenty of very successful creators that don't paywall at all and manage to do well on their Patreons. There are plenty that do paywall their creations, but didn't do so until they had a large body of work for people to check out.

Right now you have one unfinished story with six page and a half chapters. That's not a lot. Please consider putting more material out before pushing your Patreon and paywalling your work.

CloudAdagioCloudAdagioover 4 years agoAuthor
I'm listerning

Anonymous, thanks for sharing your thoughts. I'm trying to be aware of what readers want, while balancing my own goals as well. Ch. 07 will be up soon!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCloudAdagio@CloudAdagio
Due to unforeseen life circumstances, I've had to take a hiatus from writing. I apologize to everyone who enjoyed my stories. I'll be back someady!