Legless Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CBruch
CBruch
188 Followers

Veronica laughed. "Look at you, you're so excited that you're trembling. Maybe I should have made you lick James's cum off of my sheets yesterday."

I froze as I recalled the sight of her visitor's cum on her bedclothes just after he had fucked her.

Veronica looked down at me, "Oh my, you would have loved that wouldn't you?"

She started chuckling. "Well cuckieboy, you've found the right girl. We can do that sometime."

I remained embarrassed. Admitting that you're willing to lick up another man's spunk is not exactly the kind of thing you want to admit to on a second date!

Veronica ignored my embarrassment and continued tapping and clicking away; another gasp, "What else is here? Interracial, oh my, that looks interesting. Hey, Legless, do you want to watch me suck a big black dick?"

I gave her a smile and went back to licking her cunt.

She kept reading. "Sissies and chastity, What's this? Lets open this up."

Suddenly I became very nervous. I became both excited about what Veronica was going to find but, at the same time, another part of me was terrified."

There was silence for a moment and then Veronica said, "Look at this, cuckolds in panties. Now that is interesting. Will you do that for me Dougie? Will you be my little sissyboy and wear panties for me?"

I stopped licking Veronica's cunt and bit my lower lip. I had no need to look for I knew that my stubby dick was as erect as it could ever, I was incredibly excited, but embarrassed about admitting the idea of wearing women's panties had great appeal.

"Look at you! You're so turned on that you can't even keep your tongue in my pussy." She patted my head again and reassured me, "It's okay Dougie, the more I look at your computer, the more I like it."

She giggled, "I thought I was the kinky one, but I think you might even be kinkier than I am. Sweetie, we're going to have so much fun together."

I looked up at her and smiled. Somehow, she knew exactly what to say to make me relax

She grinned back at me. "Now be a good little pussyboy and get back to eating my cunt. You like me using that word, don't you?"

Veronica sighed as I pushed my tongue back into her 'cunt' and started licking her again.

She was silent for a moment. I assumed that she was still looking at sissies in panties but suddenly she gasped, "Dougie this is amazing."

I looked up at her.

"There's a picture of a man who's penis is locked inside a plastic case."

I nodded. "It's a male chastity belt."

"But it's not a belt, it's more like a plastic tube."

"I know, whatever, some call them belts. I think chastity cage is a better name for them."

"So you know about these?"

I nodded, "Yes I do."

"There's a little padlock on it. Does that mean he can't take it off."

I smiled at her. "That's right, usually it's the woman who puts it on him using it deny his freedom to have orgasms."

Veronica looked puzzled, perhaps she wasn't as worldly-wise as I thought, she said, "You mean he can only cum if she unlocks it?"

I nodded to indicate she had guessed right.

Veronica carried on looking and clicking, she was obviously thinking about cock cages. Finally she said, "Dougie, that is so clever. You realise that a man who agrees to wear one of these cages is surrendering his freedom to enjoy sexual pleasure to the woman he loves. His cock and balls become hers. I think that might just be the craziest thing!"

"I suppose that's one way of looking at it, yeah, you could look at it that way."

Veronica took a deep breath, "Dougie, how much do you love me; will you do that for me? Will you wear a chastity cage and let me take care of the key? I want to own your cock and balls. Will you give them to me?"

I looked up at her staring down at me. My stomach was churning and I could feel my entire body tingling with excitement. I was both afraid but I was also very aroused. She had hit a nerve, all my life I'd been waiting to surrender to a woman, a strong woman, a woman like Veronica.

I closed my eyes and swallowed hard. "Yes Ms. Waterman, I will wear a chastity cage for you."

Veronica grinned back at me. "Good answer, Dougie, lick my clit, I want to cum. I want to cum right now. Suck me, suck me like you sucked me last night."

I found Veronica's engorged clitoris, it looked almost as big as my stubby cock, and placed my lips around it. She gasped when I started sucking on it, she gasped some more when I flicked it with my tongue while sucking.

It was only seconds before Veronica started shaking and groaned, "Dougie I love you!"

I kneeled at Veronica's feet and waited while she recovered from her orgasm. For a few minutes she lay perfectly still in my desk chair and then she leaned forward, smiled at me and patted my head. "Dougie, that was wonderful. You can come out now"

I looked up at her with a silly grin on my face. My heart was soaring with pride. I'd just given my goddess an orgasm.

Veronica chuckled to see my submissive demeanour and said, "Dougie you'll never make it as a strong, hardnosed macho lover."

I laughed and said, "I might be if I had a bigger cock!"

"That would help, but attitude is also a large part of it."

"So, would it help if I spoke with a deep voice and say, 'Veronica, spread those legs, you belong to me'?"

Veronica giggled, "No, coming from you, Legless, that doesn't sound quite right, that wouldn't work."

"Hey, help me out here, I'm willing to change to whatever you want me to be."

Veronica shook her head. "Dougie, if I was looking for a macho lover you wouldn't be here."

"Really? Who would be?"

"Oh, I can think of several who'd fit the role."

Suddenly, it seemed to me that her tone didn't sound so jokey, I felt very offended. I stood up, and tetchily said, "Well, why don't you call one of them."

Veronica looked at me, "Dougie, what just got into you?"

I stared at her without speaking.

She let go of her attitude then said, "Dougie, tonight I don't want to be with a macho guy, tonight I want to be with you." She paused, "Dougie, you know I am going to see other men, we've already talked about that. I thought that was what you wanted."

The way she looked at me, the soft tone to her voice made it sound so right. I sighed. "It is, it's just that... it's..."

"What Dougie?"

"A minute ago you said you loved me. I understand that you probably didn't mean it seriously, but it still made me happy when I heard you say it. Veronica I'm starting to have feelings for you. I know you're going to cheat on me and I am excited about it, but..." I hesitated and dropped my voice to a whisper, " ... thinking of you being with another man makes me feel jealous."

She looked at me with an confused expression. I concurred and said, "This is all very confusing."

Veronica stood up, took my hand and said, "Dougie come with me." She led me into the lounge and, naked, we both sat down on the sofa. She put her arm around my shoulder and held me close to her.

"Dougie, you're right to be confused. When I said that I loved you it was more a case of that's what I always cry out when I'm having an orgasm, but..." she paused, it was obvious that she was choosing her next words very carefully.

She took a deep breath. "Dougie, it may be that we've only just become friends but I already feel that you're different to any man I've ever met. You're smart and sensitive and fun to be with and I can tell we will be good together. Dougie I think I actually may be falling in love with you."

I sensed she had more to say and I waited with bated breath for her to continue with her 'confession'.

Her voice was barely audible, "Dougie I think I'm really in love with you but it won't matter, I know that as much as I love you, I'll still end up cheating on you. I'll try hard to be faithful, I really will, but there will always be other guys that I will love and they will know exactly what to say to me to get me into bed." She shook her head, "It's not that I want to be unfaithful, it's just that I love sex and I need to have big cocks and, let's face it, you haven't got one of those, have you."

Veronica held my hand and held my gaze and said, "Dougie, if we stay together I'm scared I'm going to end up hurting you."

I let her words sink in before responding, eventually I said, "Do you want to hear something funny?"

She looked at me.

I smiled and said, "I think I can accept that, there's a part of me that wants you to hurt me."

I shook my head, "It's a funny thing but being cuckolded by you would be really hurtful but, you know, it will be a delicious kind of hurt for I am really a masochist at heart. To see you with other men is going to hurt, but I think I want it to hurt, I want you to hurt me and I want you to humiliate me." I gave a weak laugh, "... but I also want you love me and care about me and be kind ... but maybe not at the same time."

Veronica gave a little sob and squeezed my hand, "Dougie I think it will be very easy for me to love and care about you and be tender and sweet to you but I also want you, no matter what, to care about me and be just as tender and sweet to me ...." She then got that serious look in her eyes when she said, "... but Dougie, I also want to hurt you and humiliate you. Will you let me do that Dougie; will you let me hurt you; will you let me humiliate you in front of my lovers? Would you like that Dougie?"

I gave her a smile, "Yes Veronica, I really think I would."

Veronica stood up and still holding my hand said, "Come with me Dougie."

She pulled me off the sofa and with growing excitement I followed her to the bedroom not knowing what was going to happen. All I knew was that I was going to let this beautiful woman do anything to me that she wanted to do.

She led me to the bed, turned me around and shoved me so that I fell down on the bed. As I lay on my back, she clambered on, straddled my head and smothered me with her full weight on my face and her puckered anus against my lips.

In a rough harsh voice she commanded, "Lick it, wimp, lick it good."

I eagerly pushed my tongue into Veronica's ass and was rewarded when I heard her gasp. She then she leaned forward, gripped both of my nipples and gave them a vicious twist. The pain was excruciating but with her butt smothering my face I was unable to cry out. Instead, tears started to trickle down my cheeks.

Veronica released her grip, rolled off of my face and I was able to breathe once more. She turned around, straddled my chest and staring into my eyes said, "Beg me to date other men."

I looked up at her. At that moment she was my goddess and I was her obedient slave. I took a deep breath and said, "Ms. Waterman I want you to date other men."

"That's not what I told you to say. What's the magic word?"

I gulped, realising my mistake, " Umm, Beg, uh, Ms. Waterman I beg you to date other men."

She gave a triumphant smile, "Interesting. Why? Tell me why Dougie."

"Because you are my goddess and it's your right."

Slap! She struck me hard across the face with the palm of her hand, "No Dougie, that's not the right answer! I know all about you; we both know the right answer. Tell me Dougie, say it, I want to hear you say it."

Tears were still streaming down my face as I looked up at her.

She continued staring into my eyes. "Say it Dougie. I want to hear you humble yourself."

I had never, ever been as excited in my whole life. I took a deep breath and chose my words carefully, I said as calmly as I could muster, "Because other men will give you satisfaction and I can't because I am unable."

She nodded in agreement, "Better; so how do wimps like you satisfy a woman?"

"By using their tongue and licking her pussy and her bottom."

"Yeah, that sounds more like it. So do little wimpyboys with little boy dicks ever get to fuck a woman?'

"No Ms. Waterman, that pleasure is reserved for real men."

"Correct. So there's no reason for you and your little boy dick to resent seeing a real man fucking me is there wimpyboy? He'll be doing something that you're unable and never be allowed to do, won't he?"

"Yes Ms. Waterman, I understand, you're right."

Veronica lifted her hand and I cringed as I anticipated another slap but instead she stroked my cheek, gave me a peck on the forehead and said, "Yes, I know I'm right, little boy."

She lifted herself off me and I had a pang of disappointment to lose the comfort of having her warm pussy pressing against my chest but was then overjoyed when she turned around so that she was again facing away from me. As she sat down she slid back to once again cover my face and my heart gave a flip when she said, "Show me how a little wimpyboy like you makes love to a woman."

I really don't know how long Veronica rode my face, time had no meaning as I licked her to three orgasms. She seemed to be insatiable, my face was soaked and my tongue sore from probing as deeply as I could manage but after her third orgasm abated she kind of collapsed and lay still.

A moment passed and she turned around and once more straddled me face-to-face. She gave me a hard stare and then her expression softened and she started laughing. I was confused, it wasn't a laugh of triumph, it was a laugh of joy. She repositioned herself so that she could hug me and I joined in the laughter when she said, "Dougie, I'm so glad I found you, You are wonderful and we are going to have so much fun together."

I put my arms around her and hugged her back and cheekily said, "Yes, we are but you had better let me know if there are any other rules and things that I need to know. I wouldn't want to be a disappointment!"

She smiled, "Oh, good boy for asking." She paused for thought, "Dougie will you dress me and help me get ready for my dates?"

A shiver of excitement at the thought rippled through me, "Yes Ms. Waterman, I would love to do that."

"And if I bring my date back here, will you cook dinner for my lover and me?"

"Yes, Ms. Waterman, I would be delighted to do so."

"And if I let you watch, will you lick cum out of my cunt after he's done fucking me?"

Now it was my turn to laugh. Not because what she said was funny, it was a laugh from being happy and excited at picturing the scenes of my fantasies. I said with as much sincerity as I could muster, "Yes Ms Waterman, it would be my honour to do all of those things."

Veronica leaned down and pressed her lips against mine. We kissed a kiss of uncontrolled passion. When the need to breathe became overwhelming, we broke apart and Veronica looked into my eyes and said, "Dougie, you're going to get to do all of those things ... and more.. but you will never have to be jealous of my lovers. They might get to fuck my pussy, but it's just fucking, they will never mean anything more than that, you will own the most important thing, my heart."

She sounded so sincere that my own heart melted, how could I argue with that? I said nothing, I nodded in agreement.

"Dougie, you need to understand that you are the most wonderful man I've ever met and I'm already starting to dream about spending the rest of my life with you. But it's not going to be all about my pleasures, let me show you how I'm going to reward my favourite little man, my husband, when he's been very well behaved."

Veronica slid down and picked up my tiny erect penis. She gently cradled it in her fingertips while she lightly brushed it with her lips before slipping it into her warm moist mouth. The electricity of the moment, combined with the sweet sensations of pleasure that she created as she swirled her tongue around and sucked me, were too much. I came almost immediately but it didn't faze Veronica, she kept my cock in her mouth while I ejaculated.

After I was done cumming she lifted up and slid back up my chest to kissed me hard on the lips. While she was kissing me she forced her tongue into my mouth to share some of my fresh semen. She broke the kiss and sat up to see how I reacted.

It was obvious that this was something new for me but although I tried to accept the gift graciously, my expression said otherwise.

Veronica laughed, "Don't worry Legless, you'll get used to it. A month from now you'll be lapping up cum like a kitten laps up cream."

I stared at her.

She giggled. "Oh yes, you can count on it. A good cuckold always licks his wife clean after she's been with another man ...." She winked, "... and as your wife I plan to enjoy quite a few!"

My expression froze. It wasn't that she was admitting to wanting to be with other men, it was the realisation she had been using the words 'wife' and 'husband' that had captured my attention.

She looked at me. "What?"

I quietly said, "You used the word wife."

Veronica lay down next to me, pressed her naked body against mine, wrapped her arms around my shoulders and kissed my cheek, "There's nothing wrong with having a little fantasy is there?"

I was confused. Did she want to be my wife or not? I slowly shook my head as I contemplated my options and quietly whispered, "No, there certainly isn't."

*******​

To be continued.

CBruch
CBruch
188 Followers
12