Lemons, Tequila and Ooze Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve's brain is being stimulated with her pheromones, almost directly. There is no resistance as the first intense wave of pleasure wraps his mind in a fog bank of pleasure. It feels so good as it invades his mind further. So good to let it have it's way. So good to just give in. So good to let it fill him. So good...

Steve licks and licks and licks and licks...

Sam is squirming on the hood of the car. His tongue inside her is driving her wild, but it' not enough. It feels so good she doesn't want it to stop but she needs his hard cock. Filling her, pounding her. She needs to get fucked.

Sam can't take it any more. She reaches and grabs his hair in both hands and pulls him up and away from her soaked, desperate pussy. His face glistens with her sex and the ooze. She pulls him to her and he compliantly climbs up the car and between her legs. She feels his hard cock against her. She wraps her legs around him, grabs his hardness and guides him in as she pulls him closer with her legs.

Steve is floating on a wave of bliss. He compliantly does as she directs, willing lays on top of her. But when he enters her wet hot gripping pussy, all that changes. His cock, filled suddenly with amplified ecstasy as he slides into her, blows the mind consuming fog bank out of his head. Steve turns into an animal and starts fucking her hard.

Their sliding across the hood in their passion. Sam tries to hold them from falling off but it does no good. They are almost sliding off the edge. Steve climbs off her, grabs her by the arm and yanks her up off the hood. Sam stumbles and up against the work bench. Steve pounces on her and pushes her down, bending her over. Then he's in her and pounding her pussy hard from behind.

Sam loves it! Fast and hard, he's slamming into her and she moaning, her wetness flowing over them both. She pushing back against his thrusts, his hips slamming against her ass. The waves are growing, Sam can feel her orgasm building inside her. Desperately her pussy is squeezing him, she's so close.

Steve is ramming her like a madman. He plunges into her and she squeezes him as he pulls out. The feeling on his cock is fantastic, but Steve is tiring, he can't keep up the pace. But he must, he must drive his hard cock into her. It is everything, he renews his pace but just as quickly lags. He growls with pleasure and frustration.

Sam is desperate, she needs to cum. His cock felt so good ramming in and out but he's flagging. She's thrusting back hard against him. So, close, so desperate. The ooze inside shifts in her mind, then in her pussy. It's quivering inside her! Its wiggling and vibrating and jiggling and writhing! Sam gasps and shakes as she orgasms!

Steve is out of steam, his muscles burning. Suddenly something inside her latches on to his cock and pulls him into her hard. He can't pull out and doesn't want to. The slippery squirming and squeezing is driving him wild. The woman orgasms and shakes, her cum spraying out, splashing his groin and chest. And still his cock is being milked.

The scent of her on him is overpowering again. His mind is quickly, easily filled with the scent. It feels so good cascading over his mind. Feels so good to just let it in, to just let fill him. As waves fill his mind, it sends him over the edge and Steve's cock twitches, swells then erupts. His cock throbs inside her and she feels his hot cum shooting into her. The ooze inside continues to squirm about and Steve's cock throbs again with another thick blast. Sam cums again as he fills her and the ooze squirms and absorbs his seed.

Steve's mind is filled with sparks and scent and waves of ecstasy. His cock throbs uncontrollably. Even after he has run out of sperm he continues to pulse inside her, his orgasm lasting almost a full minute. Steve has gone blank again, there is nothing but the pleasure.

Sam stays leaning over the work bench for several minutes, catching her breath. She can feel the gel inside slowly releasing the cock buried deep in her. As it lets go, the cock starts to soften. She straightens and he slips out of her. Sam turns and Steve is just standing there, a blank yet happy look to his face, her juices still glistening on his checks and lips. She places a hand on his chest and he takes a step back. So willing. So compliant. She pushes him down and he sits, leaning against the car's bumper.

Sam steps up, one leg to either side and lowers her pussy to his face. Her scent fills his nose and Steve stirs. She pulls his head forward and he begins to lick. And lick. It feels fantastic to Sam, but what she really wants is the ooze on his face. Slowly it travels, up her inner thighs and into her slightly sore vagina and rather abused tender ass. Even after it has all returned home, Sam holds Steve to her pussy and lets him lick. He looks so happy.

Morning comes and goes. Afternoon wanes towards evening. A man lying on a concert floor stirs. His is exhausted and his muscles sore. His testicles ache. Laying on his back, a few feet away, his friend Max snores, naked on the floor. What the fuck? And there beside him are the piles of both their clothes.

What. The. Fuck! There is a scent in the air, like flowers. It is very familiar and it tickles his brain. He feels his cock stir but he is too sore and too tied to do more than that. It will be more than a week before De even thinks of sex. De struggles to stand, his muscles protesting. There was... He can't remember. A woman? Yes! In... In a dress? She... She had... Big tits?

12